Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:56:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted thread  (Read 145433 times)
seattletu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:32:06 AM

if the dev starts dumping, then i start dumping. it's a dangerous game of shibe and mouse

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:33:39 AM

*also, BTC and LTC did NOT have pre-mines! where the hell do people get this bullshit from? is there a shit factory that's pumping out textbooks on "how to spread disinformation about crypto so you can make money off of suckers" that i'm not aware of?

Personally i'd take Satoshi's million Bitcoins he probably mined off a 500 dollar computer in just a few months over a .5-1% premine of ANY alt coin.

And it's easy to make Litecoin successful when your brother runs the world's largest Bitcoin exchange and can manipulate volume at will.

I'm not delusional Shibe is a cash grab for many but let's tell the truth here...

Comparing this shitcoin to BTC or LTC is laughable. Both those coins were launched fairly and everyone could get in at the same time as everyone else. BTC was mined on personal computers for a year or more and how long did BTC early adopters have to wait before they were able to cash in their holdings for untold riches? Many, many years that took not selling when their holdings were worth $1 each, as many did and multiple spikes and crashes along the way. That is completely different from an insta-mine scam with a block reward that is 100% skewed towards everyone but that earliest adopters and launched with the 50 blocks containing the biggest rewards already mined.
seattletu

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:39:57 AM

has anyone heard any news regarding this coin getting on cryptsy and mintpal?
seattletu

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:40:43 AM

i'm assuming they are just waiting until the wallet stakes correctly to avoid a whitecoin fiasco?
x8008

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:41:34 AM

has anyone heard any news regarding this coin getting on cryptsy and mintpal?

soon hopefully
regmann

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:46:43 AM

i'm assuming they are just waiting until the wallet stakes correctly to avoid a whitecoin fiasco?

this prob
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:52:06 AM

Comparing this shitcoin to BTC or LTC is laughable. Both those coins were launched fairly and everyone could get in at the same time as everyone else. BTC was mined on personal computers for a year or more and how long did BTC early adopters have to wait before they were able to cash in their holdings for untold riches? Many, many years that took not selling when their holdings were worth $1, as many did and multiple spikes and crashes along the way. That is completely different from an insta-mine scam with a block reward that is 100% skewed towards everyone but that earliest adopters and launched with the 50 blocks containing the biggest rewards already mined.

Most Coin launches frankly are never fair to people who don't mine or don't have big mining rigs. I never understood the principle that coins difficulty should start off super easy, its a disproportionate reward to people who are fortunate enough to jump on a coin sometimes as little as 24-48 hours before everyone else. You can say, "well it's open to everyone" but be reasonable, not everyone is going to discover a coin in the first week or even the first month to truly make it a fair launch.

In my view getting in early on a coin should reward you with lots of coins just for the fact you got in early and had more time to mine at a steadily consistent rate, not because you were able to horde a lot of coins within a short easy difficulty time period.

This is the biggest mistake Satoshi made with BTC and is why BTC is hoarded by only a few people.

Personally I never understood why its evil for a dev to profit a little off his creation but okay for the multi pools to take the big fortunes.
LovSan

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:11:00 AM

Comparing this shitcoin to BTC or LTC is laughable. Both those coins were launched fairly and everyone could get in at the same time as everyone else. BTC was mined on personal computers for a year or more and how long did BTC early adopters have to wait before they were able to cash in their holdings for untold riches? Many, many years that took not selling when their holdings were worth $1, as many did and multiple spikes and crashes along the way. That is completely different from an insta-mine scam with a block reward that is 100% skewed towards everyone but that earliest adopters and launched with the 50 blocks containing the biggest rewards already mined.

Most Coin launches frankly are never fair to people who don't mine or don't have big mining rigs. I never understood the principle that coins difficulty should start off super easy, its a disproportionate reward to people who are fortunate enough to jump on a coin sometimes as little as 24-48 hours before everyone else. You can say, "well it's open to everyone" but be reasonable, not everyone is going to discover a coin in the first week or even the first month to truly make it a fair launch.

In my view getting in early on a coin should reward you with lots of coins just for the fact you got in early and had more time to mine at a steadily consistent rate, not because you were able to horde a lot of coins within a short easy difficulty time period.

This is the biggest mistake Satoshi made with BTC and is why BTC is hoarded by only a few people.

Personally I never understood why its evil for a dev to profit a little off his creation but okay for the multi pools to take the big fortunes.

First come - first serve. Where are you from, moons of Jupiter? Look at the rest of our Earth, every square kilometer is already belongs to somebody, crypto laws just the same  Grin

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
seattletu

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:18:15 AM

i missed getting doge early. so i'm gonna pick up some shibe
TrollboxChamp

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:26:22 AM

Haters gonna hate. They just want all the coins for free and cheap
wendy5

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:35:46 AM

is the author are Asciacoin dev?
regmann

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:46:06 AM

how many days left?

regmann

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:46:44 AM

is the author are Asciacoin dev?

HELL No
pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:47:57 AM

Smiley
regmann

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:01:43 AM

multipools
r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:02:46 AM

For the people complaining about a couple early miners getting large amounts of coins, I'm 99% sure it was not the actual developer.  I was there in the early part and the two biggest miners were named "Brandondoge" and "Panicshibe", these are two people that are in the #shibecoin channel that are definitely not the same person as the dev.  I just asked about it too:

Other people have also looked at distribution and said it's currently better than both Blackcoin and Dogecoin.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
x8008

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:09:27 AM

For the people complaining about a couple early miners getting large amounts of coins, I'm 99% sure it was not the actual developer.  I was there in the early part and the two biggest miners were named "Brandondoge" and "Panicshibe", these are two people that are in the #shibecoin channel that are definitely not the same person as the dev.  I just asked about it too:

Other people have also looked at distribution and said it's currently better than both Blackcoin and Dogecoin.

+1 I can confirm this

what will be the main multipool once pow is over?
Seefude

Activity: 196

We're all good at something, no1's good for nothin

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:15:15 AM

You might enjoy GoodCoin! We started our rewards low to not only change things up a bit, but also our system rewards those who put in time and effort through actions, not just those who had access to a lot of hash and simply searches for the next big thing to dump.

GoodCoin Founder, GoodFlop High Score = 40 (GOOD faucet that pays depending on your score!)
Crypto-trade.com - BTC/LTC/WDC/DGC/UTC Exchange
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:15:57 AM

Sure, like an anonymous IRC chat where anyone can say anything they want somehow disproves what the block explorer shows that this coin was designed to be an insta-mine scam from the start by the dev making the earliest blocks with the lowest diff to have the largest rewards in order to maximize their profit and releasing the coin AFTER the first 50 blocks were already mined! LOL
r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:24:39 AM

Sure, like an anonymous IRC chat where anyone can say anything they want somehow disproves what the block explorer shows that this coin was designed to be an insta-mine scam from the start by the dev making the earliest blocks with the lowest diff to have the largest rewards in order to maximize their profit and releasing the coin AFTER the first 50 blocks were already mined! LOL

Except what you just said is a lie and you're the one anonymously posting right now to try and lower price so your XBC or whatever can compete with Shibecoin.

When I came into this coin, the two people I mentioned above (Brandondoge & Panicshibe) are the ones I've kept my eye on to watch for possible coin movements.  I thought most people knew these are the two guys that hold the most.  For the sake of the developer/coin, these 2 guys are now officially "outed" as being the biggest holders.  The developer isn't the ones with the most coins, I'm 99% positive.

I would have sold my coins if the developer had that much control over the price, but from the start of the coin, i already knew it was those two people I mentioned.

I looked up on Doges.org and one of them had a post on the forum the first day it opened (same as me), so it seems to be original Dogecon people.  There's one of my posts on Dec 8 below, he had several posts on the same date talking about creating the #dogecoin channel

http://doges.org/index.php?topic=14.msg24#msg24

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: