Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:17:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 192 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AC] AsiaCoin | Pure PoS | 100% Interest  (Read 264516 times)
CapSER2.0

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:44:55 PM

Well good news is premine still hasn't moved yet.. which i guess means the original dev seems like he's not doing anything more to screw this effort over... Smiley

mullick (from Cryptsy) was kind enough to put up a block explorer: http://199.231.191.241:2750/chain/AsiaCoin?count=20

he's also testing the patch now after he to it tonight.

Excellent! It is great news!
We are progressing by leaps and bounds! Les I extend my congratulations!  Cheesy

ZEIT: MpKWWsnqqJ32jKchgfmwKBFkRzNCU8XjUu

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Maestro1 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:45:04 PM

Well good news is premine still hasn't moved yet.. which i guess means the original dev seems like he's not doing anything more to screw this effort over... Smiley

mullick (from Cryptsy) was kind enough to put up a block explorer: http://199.231.191.241:2750/chain/AsiaCoin?count=20

Hi micryon,

I don't have much time to keep myself updated with all the news, and mainly, who are the dev team now, beside you. Just wanted to say that I'll gladly donate to you as soon as everything is fixed and is up and running, and I get my Asiacoin finances in shape. Keep up the good work!

You can see the team details here.

If you're happy with our work on AsiaCoin revival, please consider giving us trust feedback and provide donations to the new AsiaCoin Foundation.
BTC: 1LCsuAojeFqf5YamN9iiwEo3VJ9YM8HHjf
ozrep

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:48:16 PM

I wasn't thinking about it but...actually...if you guys will be able to revive the coin it could be a great demonstration to possibile cryptocurrency-investors. Lots of people are afraid to invest in this world because of the lack of security (and they have a point about it too lol..we all just got screwed) but you can demonstrate them that, even if they do a mistake having faith in a coin, a strong community can stand up and turn a huge loss in something really big!

But...as many others are telling you...I also think you should create a great coin instead of creating something just to repair your loss (dumping it immediately after relaunch). Your goal should be creating something that will have success in the actual Asia (because that should be the point of the coin), something who can stand near bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin and others...
That's the reason why I'm not buying them..and it's the reason why you shouldn't sell them. Keep your ac, use them to bring asian investors; create bounties...I don't know  Cheesy everything

If you will have the success I hope for you...maybe you can think about doing the same thing to other scammed communities. You can learn from these new devs and do what they're doing for you for other people who got screwed like we were.
I think..if this will be your goal, if you do that (instead of keep crying about your loss and hoping to dump everything and having your money back) you can actually bring the attention of all the cryptocurrency world on you...in a very valuable way

GUN: Gz1vmt4ZoTJxuL1wL5Uq5CTPDTzwJUzJFJ
Collegestudent

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:51:06 PM

Guys havent recieved an email from mintpal yet, but good news is i got Mogonzo on board. The guy who helped stablise WC. And now WC is fucking awesome. He should be coming here shortly.
Collegestudent

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:54:12 PM

Another thing guys, remove all ur sell orders below 1500 where 95% of the ppl bought in at because it helps stablise it higher and please keep as many in the wallet as possible. I actually think 70% interest now is the best because it will make total supply 320mill by end of the year.
ORiN

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:55:42 PM

Hi,

I got rid of all my AC when i felt that something was off.

I m now looking to buy AC coins. Is the actual blockchain safe for transactions? ( at what height will it happen? )

Ps: i m taking offers. PM Me.

You aren't serious, are you?
For someone running a news blog on crypto currencies, you are not even trying to be objective about anything. Yes, AC turned out to be a scam. At the same time, it captured a lot of interest. Is it worthwhile to save an altcoin when there's so much vested interest? I don't know but I think it is worth a shot.

The guy is going to trade BTC for AC. Sorry, at this stage of the game that idea is preposterous.

No one is talking about saving this altcoin. It can't be saved. It was a complete piece of garbage made by a scammer.

People are only looking to save their own asses. They made a disastrous decision to invest in a scam coin without checking details about the Dev or the source code.

Other than pumping and dumping and creating volume, AC 1.0 accomplished nothing.

Now a second set of bagholders is supposed to emerge anut the d bail ofirst group. This reminds me of the U.S. government bailing out 'too big to fail' banks.

So you're right, I'm definitely biased against anyone buying AsiaCoins right now.

What kind of journalism is this?:
"So you're right, I'm definitely biased against anyone buying AsiaCoins right now."
"Now a second set of bagholders is supposed to emerge anut the d bail ofirst group."
"It can't be saved. It was a complete piece of garbage made by a scammer"

Do you think you are Hunter S. Thompson?

And... "Update: A Cryptsy staff member said due to the sneaky nature of the attack, it’s likely a second version or AC2 will not be welcome at that exchange."
But in the first page: Bter.com Cryptsy (both have confirmed that once we resolve the issue, AC will be relisted)

If Cryptsy support Asiacoin you'll be a lier.

Here are a comunity fixing a project and you arent saying anything about that.
Perhaps an altcoin scam is a lot more sensational compared to a scammed community trying to rise from the ashes.
stracco

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:59:59 PM

I hope that AsiaCoin return on line, I ask anyone to support the true original thought 16 Apr 2014, to demonstrate that after the destruction there's always a much more powerful rebuilding. I'm available in donating a percentage for who will be able on this rebirth.
kalenen

Activity: 404

Beware

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:00:58 PM

Hi,

I got rid of all my AC when i felt that something was off.

I m now looking to buy AC coins. Is the actual blockchain safe for transactions? ( at what height will it happen? )

Ps: i m taking offers. PM Me.

You aren't serious, are you?
For someone running a news blog on crypto currencies, you are not even trying to be objective about anything. Yes, AC turned out to be a scam. At the same time, it captured a lot of interest. Is it worthwhile to save an altcoin when there's so much vested interest? I don't know but I think it is worth a shot.

The guy is going to trade BTC for AC. Sorry, at this stage of the game that idea is preposterous.

No one is talking about saving this altcoin. It can't be saved. It was a complete piece of garbage made by a scammer.

People are only looking to save their own asses. They made a disastrous decision to invest in a scam coin without checking details about the Dev or the source code.

Other than pumping and dumping and creating volume, AC 1.0 accomplished nothing.

Now a second set of bagholders is supposed to emerge anut the d bail ofirst group. This reminds me of the U.S. government bailing out 'too big to fail' banks.

So you're right, I'm definitely biased against anyone buying AsiaCoins right now.

What kind of journalism is this?:
"So you're right, I'm definitely biased against anyone buying AsiaCoins right now."
"Now a second set of bagholders is supposed to emerge anut the d bail ofirst group."
"It can't be saved. It was a complete piece of garbage made by a scammer"

Do you think you are Hunter S. Thompson?

And... "Update: A Cryptsy staff member said due to the sneaky nature of the attack, it’s likely a second version or AC2 will not be welcome at that exchange."
But in the first page: Bter.com Cryptsy (both have confirmed that once we resolve the issue, AC will be relisted)

If Cryptsy support Asiacoin you'll be a lier.

Here are a comunity fixing a project and you arent saying anything about that.
Perhaps an altcoin scam is a lot more sensational compared to a scammed community trying to rise from the ashes.

Pls stop with this you angry individual.

We, the the people decide what the coin is and where it will go.
The dev was greedy, but hey.. he is now out of the game and we can move on. Why so angry?

www.bitmexscam.com
3HU5qQsR9fw4ptqGrssyDPinoRTfWAckxq
CapSER2.0

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:01:11 PM

Hi micryon,

I don't have much time to keep myself updated with all the news, and mainly, who are the dev team now, beside you. Just wanted to say that I'll gladly donate to you as soon as everything is fixed and is up and running, and I get my Asiacoin finances in shape. Keep up the good work!

Rest assured that I too will contribute to their remarkable and great work, when I attain rearrange my financial situation with the return to life of AC!
Force and forward that you guys are going to go down in history, as celebrity! And will be made known in all the news portals of the crypto world! Smiley

Collegestudent

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:08:11 PM

Hi micryon,

Rest assured that I too will contribute to their remarkable and great work, when I attain rearrange my financial situation with the return to life of AC!
Force and forward that you guys are going to go down in history, as celebrity! And will be made known in all the news portals of the crypto world! Smiley

Dont just think about selling, think hold for the longer term. I expect great things in future. Once this is all cleared i can easily see this at 1200sats at the start because of the increase to 3000sats then downward
CapSER2.0

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:14:17 PM

Announcements:

Dear Community,

I  have very good news. The work on the fix is underway and we have made great progress. In the meantime:

Mintpal has confirmed to me that they are happy to relist Asia Coin when the issue is fixed, as long as the old developer is not part of the team.

Both Pool.mn and Obfuscode.Net have confirmed to me that they will provide Asia Coin paying multipools very soon. Actually you can now send your hashrate to http://ac2.pool.mn/ to mine Scrypt coins, and they will payout in Asia Coin when it is relisted. The pool already has over 67 MH/s hashrate! How amazing is that Smiley

Most of the work on the website is done. We have purchased the domain name, arranged hosting and web design by members of our amazing community. Once the website is ready (later today), it will be announced here.

----

I would also like to advise against buying or selling your AC in forum topics for very low prices. I've seen this going on for a couple of days. I advise againts selling because your coins will be worth a lot more once the issue is fixed and AC is relisted (the people who buy from you know this, that's why they're buying), and I advise against buying because the people who are selling their AC are part of this community, the same as you and I are, but may not even be aware of our efforts and progress, and I believe they deserve to save their investment as much as every one of us do.

Not the traditional lodging Let go that we can! AC will be even better than your original idea and even with more successful than before! Cheesy

micryon

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 04:17:54 PM

TBH we could use more help on the dev side.. we have a few guys who are ramping up.  But guess i'm the key dev with experience atm.

The patch in this case is really a security patch.  The bulk of which is done.

But we could use help on whitebox testing..

Testing needs some ingenuity because we're essentially testing non-happy path cases.. (security test).  Basically have to ensure that the patch to zone off the premine cannot be compromised (through staking or sending).  When you don't have access to the premine address...

Also if someone can get onto getting builds working on OSX/Debian/Win32 that could move things along faster..

And if someone can sign up to do the POS adjustment code (that's a bit of a trivial change, but nevertheless still a change).. but that has to wait till community decides what to do with %s..

So yeah.. more help would be good.  Testing and code reviews of the security patch is top priority though

VTC: Vi5NxyF6FPCCEQDrsDcA34P8pXe1Yck21y
PDR: PP3EQsV3oX9bBkjpsnESguMHz3tfMqHXhy PlanetDollar
Collegestudent

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:20:10 PM

TBH we could use more help on the dev side.. we have a few guys who are ramping up.  But guess i'm the key dev with experience atm.

Testing needs some ingenuity because we're essentially testing non-happy path cases.. (security test).  Basically have to ensure that the patch to zone off the premine cannot be compromised (through staking or sending).  When you don't have access to the premine address...

Also if someone can get onto getting builds working on OSX/Debian/Win32 that could move things along faster..

And if someone can sign up to do the POS adjustment code (that's a bit of a trivial change, but nevertheless still a change).. but that has to wait till community decides what to do with %s..

So yeah.. more help would be good.  Testing and code reviews of the security patch is top priority though

summercoin dev did a lovely pos change from 1% yearly to 10% daily for block 17000 to 30000. I think he can come here to help tons. Should i get him here to help?
idall

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:23:19 PM

http://www.idall.me/wp-content/uploads/asiaCoinV2.png
jaayruu

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:26:30 PM

absolutely horrid
Jabberblocky

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:28:20 PM

Nice work all. Perhaps Godzilla isn't the only Asian monster to come roaring up from the depths this summer...  Wink
johntseng

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:30:02 PM

summercoin dev did a lovely pos change from 1% yearly to 10% daily for block 17000 to 30000. I think he can come here to help tons. Should i get him here to help?

no a bad idea, it can help to stable the price at relaunch.
But will have to adjust the interest a lot i guess, and compound 10% is crazy.

Nanolite : KStrzPctAn8Qr1QppWDMwhqdG9rzmtQNWV
Maestro1 (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:39:10 PM

We need someone who can create an awesome video for the revived Asia Coin! I have updated the first post.

If you are interested, please PM me. Thanks.

If you're happy with our work on AsiaCoin revival, please consider giving us trust feedback and provide donations to the new AsiaCoin Foundation.
BTC: 1LCsuAojeFqf5YamN9iiwEo3VJ9YM8HHjf
ORiN

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:44:30 PM

It is a good effort, actually. Just need to take out the flare effect and drop shadows for a more contemporary and flat design.
ORiN

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:06:05 PM

High Resolution PNG: https://copy.com/sW4Lv1UxTb30BEWj
600x600 PNG: https://copy.com/HiTwftYEOL3qwxsO

Cleaned up some blemishes around the edges and adjustments for a modern & flat design.

Credits to sonysasankan for designing the original version of the renamped AsiaCoin logo.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 192 »
  Print  

Jump to: