Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:04:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 192 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AC] AsiaCoin | Pure PoS | 100% Interest  (Read 264516 times)
CapSER2.0

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:12:01 AM

Please delete this post of "Ac2China" with that address false BTC!  Angry

ZEIT: MpKWWsnqqJ32jKchgfmwKBFkRzNCU8XjUu

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrdennis86

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:21:23 AM

Hi Everyone,

First of all, I would like to say a big "THANK YOU!" to our new team. Your honesty and dedication are greatly appreciated.
I don't really partake in forums as my input would never really bring anything significant to the community.
However, today, I made the exception because there is something that really bugs me and affects my conscience and integrity.
The individual under the Ac2China nickname has changed the donation address of the AC foundation while using the quote feature.
I can't stand this, this makes me angry and sad, knowing that during this fragile and critical period, an opportunist thief preys on disoriented stake holders.

My God. Again. Was also in the old thread.

But in his first message it was ok: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=595999.msg6587726#msg6587726 Where did it went wrong?

It's not Ac2China that changed it, it's mrdennis86. Ac2China was only replying to him without knowing. Reported to forum moderators. He claims to have 160k AC (worth nearly 2 BTC at the rate before discovery), and we're working hard to recover that value, he still tries to steal from the community, the money he knows is going to help us recover the value of his own AC. Just have some decency man. You don't pickpocket the people who are helping you get your investment back, you just don't.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=595999.msg6588020#msg6588020

Guys... be carefull! i don't change adresses or something like that! i just quoted a message of ac2china.
i DIDN'T CHANGE ANYTHING!  IT'S NOT MINE ADDRESS!!!!!
My adress looks like: 1EUg*****************PRAqb ( i wan't keep it hidden)

i'm very sad about this accusation!!

All my XST coins are stolen Sad feel free to donate some XST to RzPMCaQxjxCNCyw2eiYsLqU2MWe45vFfLU I really appreciate that!
mrbenjie

Activity: 364
Merit: 301

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 08:22:07 AM

What did mrdennis86?

▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████████████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀▀     ▀▀██████████▄
  ▄█████████▀            ▀█████████▄
 ▄█████████▀   ▄██████▄   ▀████████▄
▄██████████    ████████    █████████▄
███████████    ████████    ██████████
███████████    ████████    ███████████
███████████                ███████████
▀██████████                ██████████▀
 ▀█████████    ████████    █████████▀
  ▀████████    ████████    ████████▀
   ▀███████    ████████    ███████▀
     ▀██████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀
all.me
SOCIAL NETWORK OF THE BLOCKCHAIN TIME
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   BOUNTY all.MEJan 29th May 8th, 2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

lartiste

Activity: 283
Merit: 118

ETH 0xA9E06eaDc901737326237490C94B253e9876D743

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:24:41 AM

http://ac2.pool.mn/index.php   WHAT HAPPEN HERE  Shocked

2 day iam minning on this pool, and i see no activity on my account

I see my worker at 700kz but no transaction found.

I lost 2 days of minning and electricity ?

WTF !!!!

I send 2 email and nobody reply.

this pool is scam Huh?? http://ac2.pool.mn/index.php

Angry
mrdennis86

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:29:29 AM

Hi Everyone,

First of all, I would like to say a big "THANK YOU!" to our new team. Your honesty and dedication are greatly appreciated.
I don't really partake in forums as my input would never really bring anything significant to the community.
However, today, I made the exception because there is something that really bugs me and affects my conscience and integrity.
The individual under the Ac2China nickname has changed the donation address of the AC foundation while using the quote feature.
I can't stand this, this makes me angry and sad, knowing that during this fragile and critical period, an opportunist thief preys on disoriented stake holders.

But in his first message it was ok: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=595999.msg6587726#msg6587726 Where did it went wrong?

It's not Ac2China that changed it, it's mrdennis86. Ac2China was only replying to him without knowing. Reported to forum moderators. He claims to have 160k AC (worth nearly 2 BTC at the rate before discovery), and we're working hard to recover that value, he still tries to steal from the community, the money he knows is going to help us recover the value of his own AC. Just have some decency man. You don't pickpocket the people who are helping you get your investment back, you just don't.

Guys... be carefull! i don't change adresses or something like that! i just quoted a message of ac2china.
i DIDN'T CHANGE ANYTHING!  IT'S NOT MINE ADDRESS!!!!!

i can understand that people think i have change the address but, it's ofcourse also posible dat ac2china changed it back after mine quote.

I understand it's hard to proof that i did'nt changed it in mine quote.
But i hope you will believe.

Please team... ask the forum moderator to check this. it should be possible in there database

I also think it's interesting that the specified post was the first post of ac2china on this forum.

All my XST coins are stolen Sad feel free to donate some XST to RzPMCaQxjxCNCyw2eiYsLqU2MWe45vFfLU I really appreciate that!
johntseng

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:29:50 AM

Hi Everyone,

i DIDN'T CHANGE ANYTHING!  IT'S NOT MINE ADDRESS!!!!!

Maybe you are right as you quoted Ac2China's post.
It is possible that Ac2China quote a fake address first, and after you quote his message, he change the fake address back to real address. As a result, it will looks like you change the address.
However, we have not method to find it out. One thing can be sure is either Ac2China or you change the address, we never know.
Anyway, I will delete the untrust now.

Nanolite : KStrzPctAn8Qr1QppWDMwhqdG9rzmtQNWV
Maestro1 (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:34:46 AM

Guys, just drop it. What's done is done. Let's not linger over it.

mrdennis86, you can delete/edit this post too.

If you're happy with our work on AsiaCoin revival, please consider giving us trust feedback and provide donations to the new AsiaCoin Foundation.
BTC: 1LCsuAojeFqf5YamN9iiwEo3VJ9YM8HHjf
ol92

Activity: 445
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:35:42 AM

http://ac2.pool.mn/index.php   WHAT HAPPEN HERE  Shocked

2 day iam minning on this pool, and i see no activity on my account

I see my worker at 700kz but no transaction found.

I lost 2 days of minning and electricity ?

WTF !!!!

I send 2 email and nobody reply.

this pool is scam Huh?? http://ac2.pool.mn/index.php

Angry
They can't buy AC before main exchanges (bter, mintpal) are opened again for AC/BTC.
They mine diverse coins, echange for btc, and wait for the reopen of AC/BTC market to buy AC and to make the payout.

Multipool usually pays once per day, when mintpal and other will reopen AC market (its a matter of a few days) you should have your payments
mrbenjie

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 08:38:44 AM

Hi Everyone,

The individual under the mrDennis86 nickname has changed the donation address of the AC foundation while using the quote feature.

edit : I wrongly accused Ac2China when it was mrDennis86 the culprit. Ac2China, I owe you a full apology. really sorry for the mixed up.

You wrongly accused mrdennis86 from stealing.
Ac2china chanced the adress, and ones mrdennis quoted the message he chanced it back with the good adress.
So its looks like mrdennis is a thief, and ac2china is lauching now.

Maby you can ask the moderator of this forum to look in the history and look if he chanced his post after it was quoted.

▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀
all.me

zmhaha

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:39:41 AM

Hey guys, just in case some of you may be worried about this, here is a PM between me and micryon:

So the unsold premine will be rejected by the new chain.
What about the staked coins by those premine? Will the new chain reject those too?
The premine is huge and the interest is really high, so the stake from that maybe pretty big too.

Yes i specifically put a section in the processblock CoinStaking check to reject any Stakes coming from that address as well.  And i confirmed this review with Adriano, the dev from COMMs

If yes, it would probably better to post it in the OP and will serve as a positive contributing factor.

Sure maybe you can just post it in the thread and then someone will pick it up to OP.. i don't control the OP Smiley

But how is the "blocking" actually done? Will the new chain flag those premine coins and follow it, or any coins current in there and also any coins sent from that premine wallet, even some of the coin in there is subsequently received or staked?

You have to understand a bit on how bitcoin protocol works.. if all clients are the same, everything agrees on 1 blockchain.. if clients diverge, essentially the protocol changes.  Then the blockchain forks.

What will happen is as soon as the premine moves or gets staked (used in any way).  That will appear in a block on someone's system.. That system will broadcast the block.

The nodes that are using old wallets will accept that block, and copy it onto their own local blockchain..

The nodes that are using new wallets will reject that block, and pretend it never existed, and wait for a new block that doesn't have this particular transaction with that address..

So essentially the network forks.. a sub network with old wallets that has that transaction on the blockchain, and a network of nodes with the new wallet that won't (and will never) have that block on their chain...

PuMaNZ

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:42:20 AM

After further investigation, and without concrete proof, I believe that Ac2China is indeed the culprit, as mentioned initially. He used a clever trick. Firstly, he changed the BTC address, then waited for someone to quote the Fake BTC (in this instance MrDennis86). Once done, he edited his original post and reverted back to the original BTC, leading to the suspicion that MrDennis86 did it. After that he was the only one re-quoting the fake BTC, which he did many times.

At the end of the day he doesn't matter who did it..Shame on you..I don't have the tools to prove or deny it, only forum administrator can check it (I suppose).
So, MrDennis, I tend to agree with you and please accept my apologies, as only Ac2China requoted the fake BTC address many times.
lartiste

Activity: 283
Merit: 118

ETH 0xA9E06eaDc901737326237490C94B253e9876D743

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:43:09 AM

Thanks Ol92

i understand They can't buy AC before main exchanges, ok

But

I cant see how many coin iam minning !!

I mine, so I should have something.... i dont understand

thanks
mrdennis86

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:43:48 AM

Guys, just drop it. What's done is done. Let's not linger over it.

mrdennis86, you can delete/edit this post too.

thats true, i just editted the post now! (Removed the fake quote). thanks for the tip.

But i'm sad that people still think that i tried to steal BTC from the team.
I will advise everyone to not quote any messages which contains wallet adresses, just link to that post.
Because after your quote the orginal post can still be changed!

mrbenjie

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 08:47:07 AM

After further investigation, and without concrete proof, I believe that Ac2China is indeed the culprit, as mentioned initially. He used a clever trick. Firstly, he changed the BTC address, then waited for someone to quote the Fake BTC (in this instance MrDennis86). Once done, he edited his original post and reverted back to the original BTC, leading to the suspicion that MrDennis86 did it. After that he was the only one re-quoting the fake BTC, which he did many times.

At the end of the day he doesn't matter who did it..Shame on you..I don't have the tools to prove or deny it, only forum administrator can check it (I suppose).
So, MrDennis, I tend to agree with you and please accept my apologies, as only Ac2China requoted the fake BTC address many times.

+100000000000

▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀
all.me

Maestro1 (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:47:32 AM

Thanks Ol92

i understand They can't buy AC before main exchanges, ok

But

I cant see how many coin iam minning !!

I mine, so I should have something.... i dont understand

thanks

I think it's best if you contact the pool operators. They should know exactly what's going on.

If you're happy with our work on AsiaCoin revival, please consider giving us trust feedback and provide donations to the new AsiaCoin Foundation.
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:49:02 AM

Announcement:

As we are getting closer to openning of the trades and public release of the fix, we need to work for the future. We need more volunteers for marketing in local languages, the ones that we specifically need help with (but not limited to) are:

• India
  • Japan
  • China
  • Hong Kong
  • Middle-east
  • Malaysia
  • Thailand
  • Taiwan
  • Pakistan
  • Korea
  • Russia

or any other locations that I may have missed. It's ideal if you are also physically located in that location, but that's also ok if you're not. The aim is to use the *Asia Coin* brand name to heavily market and promote it in Asia, and in Asian communities outside of Asia. Please contact me if you are interested, we have excellent plans but we need each and every one of you to make them happen. Any successful coin is because of their community and the volunteery help that's around it.

This doesn't mean that we don't want to promote it outside of Asia, exactly the opposite, but since we have a unique opportunity to capture Asian markets and our name provides a great advantage, we should not miss it. If you can speak ANY other language besides English and are happy to help us market and promote Asia Coin, please send me a PM. If you only speak English and want to help, we need you even more! so again, please send me a PM.

---

P.S. I am going to privately send the wallet to more members here for testing Smiley If you also want it for private testing, send me a PM.

Wallet looking nice. Downloading the blockchain was also very fast.
CapSER2.0

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:49:34 AM

Master1, I have donated in the proper direction, right?
The actual BTC address is:
1FjfP4pRgsjYPQUX5Uep9HMfFw6stsE9G3

With revenues:
0.25067816 BTC

Is that correct?

ZEIT: MpKWWsnqqJ32jKchgfmwKBFkRzNCU8XjUu
Maestro1 (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:52:06 AM

With revenues:
0.25067816 BTC

Is that correct?

Yes that's true. I updated the OP, and we explain how we are spending the donations on the OP as well.

Collegestudent

Activity: 518

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:53:44 AM

Everyone stay strong Smiley and yea ignore the post by Ac2china.
Collegestudent

Activity: 518

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:54:34 AM

With revenues:
0.25067816 BTC

Is that correct?

Yes that's true. I updated the OP, and we explain how we are spending the donations on the OP as well.

Thats excellent bro, this shows much transparency and intrusts faith well done!
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 192 »
  Print  

Jump to: