Bitcoin Forum
August 22, 2024, 11:41:28 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 192 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AC] AsiaCoin | Pure PoS | 100% Interest  (Read 264518 times)
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:03:29 PM

tl;dr
SHACoin is alive and safe for exchanges. but i'd advise ZimStake for now

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
Sharapofff

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:04:04 PM

Guys here dont trade any and not mining http://coinex.pw
I cannot withdraw any coin out. Write that adress is incorrrect. Try more than 4 adresses for each coin not success. Mb anybody know how withdraw coin on another way. 18K Sexcoins. 10 Vertcoin and 1700 Digital coin on my balance and i cannot do anything with them. If you know any way to take it from.
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:04:40 PM

Announcements:

Dear Community,

I  have very good news. The work on the fix is underway and we have made great progress. In the meantime:

Mintpal has confirmed to me that they are happy to relist Asia Coin when the issue is fixed, as long as the old developer is not part of the team.

Both Pool.mn and Obfuscode.Net have confirmed to me that they will provide Asia Coin paying multipools very soon. Actually you can now send your hashrate to http://ac2.pool.mn/ to mine Scrypt coins, and they will payout in Asia Coin when it is relisted. The pool already has over 67 MH/s hashrate! How amazing is that Smiley

Most of the work on the website is done. We have purchased the domain name, arranged hosting and web design by members of our amazing community. Once the website is ready (later today), it will be announced here.

----

I would also like to advise against buying or selling your AC in forum topics for very low prices. I advise againts selling because your coins will be worth a lot more once the issue is fixed and AC is relisted (the people who buy from you know this, that's why they're buying), and I advise against buying because the people who are selling their AC are part of this community, the same as you and I are, but may not even be aware of our efforts and progress, and I believe they deserve to save their investment as much as every one of us do.

Great Job!
jaayruu

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:05:11 PM

Hi,

I got rid of all my AC when i felt that something was off.

I m now looking to buy AC coins. Is the actual blockchain safe for transactions? ( at what height will it happen? )

Ps: i m taking offers. PM Me.

You aren't serious, are you?
For someone running a news blog on crypto currencies, you are not even trying to be objective about anything. Yes, AC turned out to be a scam. At the same time, it captured a lot of interest. Is it worthwhile to save an altcoin when there's so much vested interest? I don't know but I think it is worth a shot.

The guy is going to trade BTC for AC. Sorry, at this stage of the game that idea is preposterous.

No one is talking about saving this altcoin. It can't be saved. It was a complete piece of garbage made by a scammer.

People are only looking to save their own asses. They made a disastrous decision to invest in a scam coin without checking details about the Dev or the source code.

Other than pumping and dumping and creating volume, AC 1.0 accomplished nothing.

Now a second set of bagholders is supposed to emerge anut the d bail ofirst group. This reminds me of the U.S. government bailing out 'too big to fail' banks.

So you're right, I'm definitely biased against anyone buying AsiaCoins right now.

What kind of journalism is this?:
"So you're right, I'm definitely biased against anyone buying AsiaCoins right now."
"Now a second set of bagholders is supposed to emerge anut the d bail ofirst group."
"It can't be saved. It was a complete piece of garbage made by a scammer"

Do you think you are Hunter S. Thompson?

And... "Update: A Cryptsy staff member said due to the sneaky nature of the attack, it’s likely a second version or AC2 will not be welcome at that exchange."
But in the first page: Bter.com Cryptsy (both have confirmed that once we resolve the issue, AC will be relisted)

If Cryptsy support Asiacoin you'll be a lier.

Here are a comunity fixing a project and you arent saying anything about that.

TBH the altcoinherald is a terrible blog. tons of spelling errors & grammar errors it made me laugh. He is biased, not just AC but in all the articles hes published, nothing but trash.
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:06:02 PM

AsiaCoin Reverse-Scam

The aim of the project is to remove the premined coins. We have developers onboard to do this and work is already underway.

Background: AsiaCoin was launched as a coin with high potential, but the developer had hidden a code inside that hid a significant amount of pre-mine. This was made public earlier, and now the community is trying to revive AsiaCoin, with the support of its members and those who invested in AsiaCoin, to fix the issue, and relaunch the coin with a hard fork. Cryptsy has already risen voice that they are willing to list AC again, if the premine issue is fixed.

You can visit http://cryptosteam.com/ for a list of people who lost their AC, there are a significant amount of money and investment at stake. If you want to be added to the list, send a PM to CryptoSteam.

As the developers are working on the issue, we welcome new developers who are interested (we need you), but also we need help with other aspects of the revival, such as:

• New Website (design and hosting): Many thanks volunteers!

• New Logo: We have one! [link], new ideas/logos also welcome
  • Social Media Activity: I created a new Twitter account for now but we need a couple of people who can be active besides myself

Follow, Retweet, spread the word that AC is not dead.

Like and Share! Let's spread the word!

In case you want to have a look, the source code is available here:

https://github.com/micryon/AsiaCoinFix

I'm fully committed to this, and I will update the OP accordingly for the foreseeable future. Members of the community are also very generous, so if you help us with reviving this project, I am very confident that you will have all of our supports in every way.

Exchanges:

Bter.com
Cryptsy
Mintpal
(all three have confirmed that once we resolve the issue, AC will be relisted)
------

Donations (BTC): 1FjfP4pRgsjYPQUX5Uep9HMfFw6stsE9G3
Goal: 5 BTC for development, 5 BTC for marketing
Note: only micryon has access to the coins.

Donations (AC): We will enable AC donations after we fixed the issue.

-----

This thread is NOT self-moderated. We need transparency and trust, but please do not spam as I won't be able to delete them!

That logo is awesome! Nice work!

rudius

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:06:54 PM

Announcements:

Dear Community,

I  have very good news. The work on the fix is underway and we have made great progress. In the meantime:

Mintpal has confirmed to me that they are happy to relist Asia Coin when the issue is fixed, as long as the old developer is not part of the team.

Both Pool.mn and Obfuscode.Net have confirmed to me that they will provide Asia Coin paying multipools very soon. Actually you can now send your hashrate to http://ac2.pool.mn/ to mine Scrypt coins, and they will payout in Asia Coin when it is relisted. The pool already has over 67 MH/s hashrate! How amazing is that Smiley

Most of the work on the website is done. We have purchased the domain name, arranged hosting and web design by members of our amazing community. Once the website is ready (later today), it will be announced here.

----

I would also like to advise against buying or selling your AC in forum topics for very low prices. I've seen this going on for a couple of days. I advise againts selling because your coins will be worth a lot more once the issue is fixed and AC is relisted (the people who buy from you know this, that's why they're buying), and I advise against buying because the people who are selling their AC are part of this community, the same as you and I are, but may not even be aware of our efforts and progress, and I believe they deserve to save their investment as much as every one of us do.

You are no fun!

but it s very great news. I didn t think it could be so fast.
ozrep

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:11:41 PM

@Maestro1
can I use now the BTC address << 1FjfP4pRgsjYPQUX5Uep9HMfFw6stsE9G3 >> to make my first little donation of 0.1 btc?

EDIT: ok..I understood from cryptoclub post that I can

GUN: Gz1vmt4ZoTJxuL1wL5Uq5CTPDTzwJUzJFJ
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:12:49 PM

Glad I held them, I actually had faith Mintpal and Cryptsy and the talented people out there would manage a solution. New logo is 1000X better, really top notch work!

Maestro1 (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:13:14 PM

@Maestro1
can I use now the BTC address << 1FjfP4pRgsjYPQUX5Uep9HMfFw6stsE9G3 >> to make my first little donation of 0.1 btc?

Yes indeed you can Smiley

If you're happy with our work on AsiaCoin revival, please consider giving us trust feedback and provide donations to the new AsiaCoin Foundation.
BTC: 1LCsuAojeFqf5YamN9iiwEo3VJ9YM8HHjf
ozrep

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:15:23 PM

@Maestro1

Yes indeed you can Smiley

+1

just sent  Grin (transaction in pending)

GUN: Gz1vmt4ZoTJxuL1wL5Uq5CTPDTzwJUzJFJ
micryon

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 03:18:20 PM

I think alot of premine is already dumped on the market, if Community should work, not only

Actually the only reason the patch works is because a lot of the premine *wasn't* dumped on the market.

In total it was 30m out of 3.24billion was actually dumped.

VTC: Vi5NxyF6FPCCEQDrsDcA34P8pXe1Yck21y
PDR: PP3EQsV3oX9bBkjpsnESguMHz3tfMqHXhy PlanetDollar
bluebit25

Activity: 1708
Merit: 294

https://bitlist.co

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 03:28:43 PM

AsiaCoin Reverse-Scam

The aim of the project is to remove the premined coins. We have developers onboard to do this and work is already underway.

Background: AsiaCoin was launched as a coin with high potential, but the developer had hidden a code inside that hid a significant amount of pre-mine. This was made public earlier, and now the community is trying to revive AsiaCoin, with the support of its members and those who invested in AsiaCoin, to fix the issue, and relaunch the coin with a hard fork. Cryptsy has already risen voice that they are willing to list AC again, if the premine issue is fixed.

You can visit http://cryptosteam.com/ for a list of people who lost their AC, there are a significant amount of money and investment at stake. If you want to be added to the list, send a PM to CryptoSteam.

As the developers are working on the issue, we welcome new developers who are interested (we need you), but also we need help with other aspects of the revival, such as:

• New Website (design and hosting): Many thanks volunteers!
  • New Logo: We have one! [link], new ideas/logos also welcome
  • Social Media Activity: I created a new Twitter account for now but we need a couple of people who can be active besides myself

Follow, Retweet, spread the word that AC is not dead.

Like and Share! Let's spread the word!

In case you want to have a look, the source code is available here:

https://github.com/micryon/AsiaCoinFix

I'm fully committed to this, and I will update the OP accordingly for the foreseeable future. Members of the community are also very generous, so if you help us with reviving this project, I am very confident that you will have all of our supports in every way.

Exchanges:

Bter.com
Cryptsy
Mintpal
(all three have confirmed that once we resolve the issue, AC will be relisted)

Multipools:
Pool.mn
(You can already start mining scrypt coins and it will be used to purchase AC when the trades resume)
Obfuscode.Net
(Will start when the issue is fixed)

------

Donations (BTC): 1FjfP4pRgsjYPQUX5Uep9HMfFw6stsE9G3
Goal: 5 BTC for development, 5 BTC for marketing
Note: only micryon has access to the coins.

Donations (AC): We will enable AC donations after we fixed the issue.

-----

This thread is NOT self-moderated. We need transparency and trust, but please do not spam as I won't be able to delete them!

I say we start making a list of all the people that own Asiacoins and once the list is finished we as a community decide on a new coin. Everyone can prove how many coins they have with their Asiacoin address, and those Asiacoins you will be replaced with the new coin. It's better use these new developers to create a new coin, than to do a hard fork. We as a community can have polls and decide what coin to create. Anyone with me on this?

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄████▄▄░
████▄████▀▀▀▀█░███▄
██▄███▀████████▀████▄
█░▄███████████████████▄
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░▀███████████████▄▄▀▀
██▀███▄████████▄███▀
████▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
███████▀▀████▀▀
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BitList
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
List #kycfree Websites
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
WildChaser777

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:29:07 PM

You are no fun!

I didn t think it could be so fast.

Seriously, rudius, go home (aka "CINNI" thread). You have no power here. And when you go back "home", take this picture with you:

Now pi$$ off!
WildChaser777

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:30:42 PM

I say we start making a list of all the people that own Asiacoins and once the list is finished we as a community decide on a new coin. Everyone can prove how many coins they have with their Asiacoin address, and those Asiacoins you will be replaced with the new coin. It's better use these new developers to create a new coin, than to do a hard fork. We as a community can have polls and decide what coin to create. Anyone with me on this?

We've already been through this. Read the thread please. Wink
drmadcat

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:32:52 PM

0.057 BTC

Post or pm your best offer for AC
micryon

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 03:33:40 PM

Well good news is premine still hasn't moved yet.. which i guess means the original dev seems like he's not doing anything more to screw this effort over... Smiley

mullick (from Cryptsy) was kind enough to put up a block explorer: http://199.231.191.241:2750/chain/AsiaCoin?count=20

he's also testing the patch now after he to it tonight.

VTC: Vi5NxyF6FPCCEQDrsDcA34P8pXe1Yck21y
PDR: PP3EQsV3oX9bBkjpsnESguMHz3tfMqHXhy PlanetDollar
CapSER2.0

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:38:24 PM

Very impressive  AC community. Its good to see whitecoin survive and now you guys will likely survive too. The crypto world as a whole is pretty awesome.

I totally agree with you!
What is happening here is a milestone that will give much to talk about, will be amazing, and will be good for the world of cryptocurrency!
The survival of AC is a beautiful song to life! Smiley

ZEIT: MpKWWsnqqJ32jKchgfmwKBFkRzNCU8XjUu
Sharapofff

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:42:10 PM

I can generate email adrees for AsiaCoin on Poloniex now)))
WildChaser777

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:42:36 PM

Well good news is premine still hasn't moved yet.. which i guess means the original dev seems like he's not doing anything more to screw this effort over... Smiley

mullick (from Cryptsy) was kind enough to put up a block explorer: http://199.231.191.241:2750/chain/AsiaCoin?count=20

Hi micryon,

I don't have much time to keep myself updated with all the news, and mainly, who are the dev team now, beside you. Just wanted to say that I'll gladly donate to you as soon as everything is fixed and is up and running, and I get my Asiacoin finances in shape. Keep up the good work!
jaayruu

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:44:14 PM

its been a few days....someone better have eyes on the premine 24/7. not that im concerned because all my AC will get dumped. Just so your hard work doesnt get screwed over twice with one coin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 192 »
  Print  

Jump to: