Medalcoin [MDC]
Faithcoin [FC]
Fortunecoin [FC]
Activecoin [ACC]
Nativecoin [NTC]
Xtracoin[X]
we want you to choose a name
LET IT ComCoin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]XtraCoin[CX] - SHA256 PoW/PoS - 1% PREMINE/ NO IPO  (Read 53742 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
romawi

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:24:35 AM

german thread updated:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=596585.0

LeAnn Dancilmx

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:51:33 AM

CX coins the recently popularized very good, everywhere there is your team in the promotion, great intensity, after a very optimistic about you
bitsta

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

r00t-dev

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:57:07 AM

Statement regarding postponed launch

Dear Community,

we want to apologize for the postponed launch and any inconvience due to this.
We are really working hard on this project and had infrastructure issues in the last hour before
launch. We were not able to connect to 2 of 3 VPS and therefor decided to postpone the
launch.

We also want to say that we believe in XtraCoin and that we now are going to
even put more work into this project. Join #xtracoin @IRC freenode if you
want to hang out with us.

Thank you

+1

thats true. we had some issues. but anyway. better have a dedicated team behind a coin and a postponed launch than a
shitty scamcoin with scamdevs.

XtraCoin will rock anyway. no doubt.
we have great guys/guls behind it.
and as one of the core-developer it s a pleasure to be part of this great project.

cu tonight!

(join #xtracoin)
xray

Activity: 341

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 06:34:45 AM

yes well this became a shitcoin when you decided at the last minute to edit your original post and make this coin a PREMINE !
thats me out , when you can just dump your premine coins like lots of other devs did in the past
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 06:35:32 AM

yes well this became a shitcoin when you decided at the last minute to edit your original post and make this coin a PREMINE !
thats me out , we you can just dump your premine coins like lots of other devs did in the past

+1 I was geared up to mine this, no way i'm gonna mine anything with a premine.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
goldmann (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

www.xtracoin.cz.cc

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 08:14:16 AM

thats me out , when you can just dump your premine coins like lots of other devs did in the past

we wouldn't be able to start a rainstorm (via IRC tipbot) and bounties without the premine.
the premine walletaddress is going to be posted in the OP and every transaction out of it
is going to be published so the community can make sure we are not going to dump it.
btw - 1% is a very small premine and not even one coin is going to be sold on exchanges.

SHIBE: SQvANmKEkGa5Ypzdg7r94Ldjd5BTnTow6H
http://www.xtracoin.cz.cc
BTC: 1F7wGga1fVD9JJ995K8MiZJjyHSiJYSDPx
Bitcoin_Mafia

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 10:30:19 AM

I'm not a coindev, but how do you expect them (or any other coin's developers) to fund bounties, giveaways, etc... that are
the bread and butter of post-launch promoting without a premine? Would you prefer that a mandatory 'tax' be assessed on
every coin mined instead and *that* go toward bounties and such? I'm sure you'd be outraged over that, too.

1% premine is nothing in the grand scheme of things, particularly if there is transparency.

raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 10:32:40 AM

I'm not a coindev, but how do you expect them (or any other coin's developers) to fund bounties, giveaways, etc... that are
the bread and butter of post-launch promoting without a premine? Would you prefer that a mandatory 'tax' be assessed on
every coin mined instead and *that* go toward bounties and such? I'm sure you'd be outraged over that, too.

1% premine is nothing in the grand scheme of things, particularly if there is transparency.

i'm paying bounties on SOV without a premine.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
goldmann (OP)

www.xtracoin.cz.cc

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 10:45:26 AM

i never heard of SOV. and just had a look on your thread: 24 pages within 3 months.... NO bockexplorer. NO faucet. NO games. NO merchants. NO marketingactions. NO services. NOTHING.  maybe it would ve been a lot more sucessfull if you would ve made a small premine for interesting bounties. at least a nice one for a good logo and blockexplorer.

anyway. good luck with SOV,
and have a nice day.

Bitcoin_Mafia

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 10:46:51 AM

And that's great that you choose to do that Smiley My point is that imo there is nothing wrong with a small premine IF there is
transparency so other miners and users of the coin can be confident that it is being used for its stated purpose. A premine
doesn't necessarily = shitcoin.

goldmann (OP)

www.xtracoin.cz.cc

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 10:52:14 AM

i never heard of SOV. and just had a look on your thread: 24 pages within 3 months.... NO bockexplorer. NO faucet. NO games. NO merchants. NO marketingactions. NO services. NOTHING. screwed blockchain because of 900GHs (?!?!?!)... maybe it would ve been a lot more sucessfull if you would ve made a small premine for interesting bounties. at least a nice one for a good logo and blockexplorer + sourcecode review by a experienced developer.

anyway. good luck with SOV,
and have a nice day.

luckykitty

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 11:02:09 AM

1% pre-mining is acceptable, I support you, dev.
goldmann (OP)

www.xtracoin.cz.cc

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 11:05:40 AM

1% pre-mining is acceptable, I support you, dev.
+1

we will put a lot of work into Xtracoin. this is a fulltime project for us.

workminer

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 11:13:56 AM

waiting Wink
goldmann (OP)

www.xtracoin.cz.cc

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 11:30:29 AM

waiting Wink

+1

fabrizio7100

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 12:38:29 PM

Italian Translation : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=611327.new#new

By fabrizio7100
HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 12:45:17 PM

1% is fine.what bothers me is the first annocement of 0% premine than next thing u are saying 1%.if u cant trust dev at launch than we have no hope

goldmann (OP)

www.xtracoin.cz.cc

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 01:38:14 PM

1% is fine.what bothers me is the first annocement of 0% premine than next thing u are saying 1%.if u cant trust dev at launch than we have no hope

Hi HunterS,

we did some calculation and decided to make a premine to be able to provide further support
for the community. the premine is going to be used for bounties, giveaways and other
XtraCoin related stuff. Not one single premined coin will be sold.
We are paying everything else from our pockets (VPS, server, designer, marketing, etc.).
Btw - we will start a huge giveaway tonight.

We hope you understand us and our plan for this project.

brim

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 01:41:17 PM

More and more coins, how do I choose only really a problem or not up!
shkbits

Activity: 295

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:01:22 PM

1% premine is absolutely fine if it goes towards the promotion of the coin. A part of that could also be used for the vps hosting and all kind of infrastructure expenses. Developer's fees could also be taken from that premine (everyone is here for some profit Smiley ). It would be really appreciated if you could post the premine wallet account for better transparency, so that anyone can track the coin movement. We have seen so many good coins starting off excellently and loosing the momentum in the middle because of the lack of fund. If the premine amount could be utilized to build an excellent multipool during the PoS phase, then sky is the limit. Well, everything depends upon how much honest & dedicated the developer is and the community will follow.

Just my 2c.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
     ▄█▀ ▄▄█████████████▄▄ ▀█▄

█▀ ▄███████▀   ▀███████▄ ▀█
   █ ▄████████▀     ▀████████▄ █
  █ ▄████████▀       ▀████████▄ █

█ ▄████████▀    █    ▀████████▄ █
▄▀▄█████        ▄█▄        █████▄▀▄
█ ██████▀▀▀     ███     ▀▀▀██████ █

█ ██████▄▄     ▄███▄     ▄▄██████ █
█ ███████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀███████ █
▀▄▀█████▀                 ▀█████▀▄▀

█ ▀███▀      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀███▀ █
  █ ▀██      █████████      ██▀ █
   █ ▀██▄  ▄███████████▄  ▄██▀ █

█▄ ▀███████████████████▀ ▄█
     ▀█▄ ▀▀█████████████▀▀ ▄█▀

▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AppCoins

[.
WHITEPAPER
][.
CROWDSALE
]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: