Medalcoin [MDC]
Faithcoin [FC]
Fortunecoin [FC]
Activecoin [ACC]
Nativecoin [NTC]
Xtracoin[X]
we want you to choose a name
LET IT ComCoin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]XtraCoin[CX] - SHA256 PoW/PoS - 1% PREMINE/ NO IPO  (Read 53740 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
doctormandrake

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 09:16:02 AM

yeah no stake either. if this comment gets deleted or the ones above I'll know this is sort of effed to the a. also no big giveaways or whatnot to build momentum. I am one for calm and reasonable decisions before acting rash, however, I may have wasted some hashing. I have seen cinnamon_carter around and discussed things about coins before and trust his opinion on this matter, unless there is some really good info from devs etc I am likely to mosey. I like the concept of a community coin however it seems to just keep sliding. I could be off base and maybe there is some aspect im missing. hope so.

Ive gotten stake 3 times from the ten latium I got from their website and one referral lol none from this coin well after 36h
Gamer67

Activity: 294

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 10:31:42 AM

Someone please correct me if I am wrong. But I could have sworn I read somewhere (either in this thread or in IRC) that the dev was going to release an updated wallet to address the staking.

Or am I way off and thinking about another coin ?

"I am not Dorian Nakamoto."
cinnamon_carter
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 10:36:46 AM

from source code above link to main.cpp file line 1008

CBigNum bnLowerBound = 1 * CENT; // Lower interest bound is 1% per year

yeah no stake either. if this comment gets deleted or the ones above I'll know this is sort of effed to the a. also no big giveaways or whatnot to build momentum. I am one for calm and reasonable decisions before acting rash, however, I may have wasted some hashing. I have seen cinnamon_carter around and discussed things about coins before and trust his opinion on this matter, unless there is some really good info from devs etc I am likely to mosey. I like the concept of a community coin however it seems to just keep sliding. I could be off base and maybe there is some aspect im missing. hope so.

Ive gotten stake 3 times from the ten latium I got from their website and one referral lol none from this coin well after 36h

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

The obvious choice is not always the best choice.

LOOK DEEPER - Look into the Blake 256 Family -- CC
Rainer4256

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

For the benefit of medical research

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 11:21:50 AM

Someone please correct me if I am wrong. But I could have sworn I read somewhere (either in this thread or in IRC) that the dev was going to release an updated wallet to address the staking.

Yes it was in this thread a few days ago. If it has something to do with staking, I don't know.

ReserveShare - 100% Free and Fair. New source code. Proof Of Reserve
CureCoin: B78ozT6ChVMxiB5dMaY9d5rdzZ5GZvn9hT -- A giant leap for mankind! -- Start folding proteins now.
BitcoinDark: RF4asDkANqyb65yHaoEX8X896ek8eKrLhL -- Unprecedented! Check it out.
zamot

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 06:45:13 PM

Yes it was in this thread a few days ago. If it has something to do with staking, I don't know.

But also on IRC. Not there is great silence, and that can speak for it self Sad

vitamanpanguis81

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 07:09:12 PM

I thought staking didn't happen until after block 8000?
Rainer4256

Activity: 196

For the benefit of medical research

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 11:40:42 PM

I thought staking didn't happen until after block 8000?
Mmh ... couldn't find any mention of this limit.

ReserveShare - 100% Free and Fair. New source code. Proof Of Reserve
CureCoin: B78ozT6ChVMxiB5dMaY9d5rdzZ5GZvn9hT -- A giant leap for mankind! -- Start folding proteins now.
BitcoinDark: RF4asDkANqyb65yHaoEX8X896ek8eKrLhL -- Unprecedented! Check it out.
doctormandrake

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 12:53:13 AM

from source code above link to main.cpp file line 1008

CBigNum bnLowerBound = 1 * CENT; // Lower interest bound is 1% per year

but hey, reiki is mining right and staking lol         (I looked up where I knew you from ^^, cuz im like that)   

if there is talk of fixing the stake issue, well, that is why I am mentioning reiki, for the longest time its stake was broken but works. Maybe this was an error or someone included it without others noticing. a dev team means just that. I prefer to be reasonable and see where things go before making conclusions, however, this is not looking great from my vantage.
doctormandrake

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 12:55:02 AM

well, one test for giveaways is, everyone join the irc. Repeatedly I have been told it is going to "rain, no thunderstorm, no HURRICANE" in irc when it reaches 100 people. LEts make that happen and if we are all dry after, we can do our own imagineering from there I expect...
nickbiker

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:36:06 PM

STAY AWAY from this coin! It's shit. I mined for 12 hours at http://cx.cryptopools.com. Mining worked ok but NO coins were created or transferred to my wallet. I think there's something wrong with the network.
bayo

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:32:50 AM

mineoncloud pool work but what happen with this coin ? Die slowly?
BillTech

Activity: 296

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:34:32 PM

wallets staking now wish i could get my coins off of http://cx.cryptopools.com/
rhkazani1

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:38:48 PM

I was loving this coin and thought it would do wonders? Is it dead?

Any idea?
Gamer67

Activity: 294

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:08:26 PM

Yes, I can confirm that the wallet is indeed staking now. Smiley

"I am not Dorian Nakamoto."
doctormandrake

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:50:50 PM

got my first pof block just now Cheesy
HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:23:22 PM

STAY AWAY from this coin! It's shit. I mined for 12 hours at http://cx.cryptopools.com. Mining worked ok but NO coins were created or transferred to my wallet. I think there's something wrong with the network.
hey mate it aint the coin that shit.its the pool.stop spreading FuD.I got my coins and the staking is crazy.i have doubled my coins from staking

doctormandrake

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 12:50:18 AM

hey mate it aint the coin that shit.its the pool.stop spreading FuD.I got my coins and the staking is crazy.i have doubled my coins from staking

I call it like I see it and this pool has always paid me what I calculated I should get for the hash vs time, but reports hashrate wrong sometimes. I have been payed out through them regularly as defined in my profile/ Also I get better listed hashrate on the cxnomp pool, but sometimes I am hashing solo there so then I just go to cryptopools, another pool or solo depending on difficulty and if I think I should hash THIS coin atm. All moot points at the presently as with current difficulty and FINALLY seeing some stake, I am solo mining again for this one.
BillTech

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 01:56:07 AM

my issue is ive hit 100's of coins sense pool lockup and cant get my shares in my wallet
are they staking in the pool wallet for me? i cant get to them..
HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 02:04:24 AM

I call it like I see it and this pool has always paid me what I calculated I should get for the hash vs time, but reports hashrate wrong sometimes. I have been payed out through them regularly as defined in my profile/ Also I get better listed hashrate on the cxnomp pool, but sometimes I am hashing solo there so then I just go to cryptopools, another pool or solo depending on difficulty and if I think I should hash THIS coin atm. All moot points at the presently as with current difficulty and FINALLY seeing some stake, I am solo mining again for this one.
Np.all i am saying though, if a pool doesnt pay out u can hardly blame the coin

BillTech

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 06:17:29 AM

ive been mining on cx.cryptopools.com since coin started and am still mining on it
can we get a update and our coins plz more coins in my wallet = more stake
or is that being taken by pool owner for there profit i dont get it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: