Poll
Question: Poll closed
Yes, please I absolutely need it!
Yes, but it's not a priority
Not sure, I'd prefer other features
No, I don't need it
-
-

Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Minera v0.9.1] Your next mining dashboard - Antminer/CPUminer/CGminer/BFGminer  (Read 850271 times)
zamans98

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:31:13 PM

Guys

need help, cannot figure it out why.

Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
2017-09-07-raspbian-stretch

Followed steps as per getMinera website, all the way until its fully installed.
however, i failed to connect to the URL

SSH is enabled and the default password for the 'pi' user has not been changed.
This is a security risk - please login as the 'pi' user and type 'passwd' to set a new password.

all: /var/www/minera/build_miner.sh: Permission denied
DONE! Minera is ready!

Open the URL: http://192.168.0.11/minera/

And happy mining!

Why don't you flash your SD card with latest Minera image (https://getminera.com/download/latest) instead trying to manual install it?

What command do you use to manual install it? It requires "sudo".

yes, its done by flashing using Etcher. Using Win32DiskImager killed my other SD
yes, installation is smooth, as per Instruction on Minera webpage. Of course using SUDO, else the installation will fail

Now i stuck. Trying to login using LAN (Wifi also same issue) at the URL: http://192.168.0.11/minera/ , it failed.
IP scanning shows correct IP of the Pi.

Tried searching the net, no go.

If you flashed the SD Card with the Minera image you DON'T need to install anything else. Just connect to the RPI IP.
f you can't connect we need more info.

i tested 3 SDcards today
1.One download image direct from Minera
2. One installed 2017-09-07-raspbian-stretch, then followed the step by step guide on Minera website
3. One installed Noobs, internet working fine. No error. Youtube is smooth [to ensure that Raspberry Pi3 is good]

Both SD (1,2) gave me same error. Unable to connect

Is your router working with DHCP?
This isn't a problem with Minera or Raspbian itself, this is a problem with your network.

To be able to obtain an IP address your router must support (and enable) DHCP. If you haven't you need to setup a static IP address https://www.modmypi.com/blog/how-to-give-your-raspberry-pi-a-static-ip-address-update

as i said, u can trace back my message, i have the same Pi, with 3 SD cards, NOOBS just work fine, nothing wrong with DHCP. Something is very wrong with the image uploaded at Minera web.

I see other users also having same issue.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abs0lute

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:52:02 PM

Hey guys, need some help here please!

All Antminers S9 are added without any problems via auto network discovery.

http://i67.tinypic.com/1h6kjo.png

Have online status in settings.

But as soon as I go to Dashboard, I don't get any information and all miners are shown are offline.

http://i65.tinypic.com/24vry2v.png

Where is the mistake?
hurricandave
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:22:37 AM

as i said, u can trace back my message, i have the same Pi, with 3 SD cards, NOOBS just work fine, nothing wrong with DHCP. Something is very wrong with the image uploaded at Minera web.

Your still not understanding. The NOOBS will work because its written to seek an IP from your system at start up.
The card with Minera installed, as the default start up program, has a predefined IP set. If it is not within the same range as your current network, your router will ignore it and so will everything else that is not looking for a device in the PRESET IP range of Minera because they are working from a different set of numbers. In other words your router will allow devices to operate in parallel networks that can't see each other but they can still share the routers access to the outside world if set up correctly. ie-...routers password set/provided if needed....
zamans98

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:59:33 AM

Your still not understanding. The NOOBS will work because its written to seek an IP from your system at start up.
The card with Minera installed, as the default start up program, has a predefined IP set. If it is not within the same range as your current network, your router will ignore it and so will everything else that is not looking for a device in the PRESET IP range of Minera because they are working from a different set of numbers. In other words your router will allow devices to operate in parallel networks that can't see each other but they can still share the routers access to the outside world if set up correctly. ie-...routers password set/provided if needed....

i understand it clearly. Perhaps you don't understand. Version 0.8 that you download is fubar. That an honest opinion.
If you check my posted image, u can see that the address is IP v6. What nonsense u are saying PRESET IP?  The rest what you wrote is not relevant to my case. Good try though.
hurricandave
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:34:13 AM

I looked at your Photo. IPv6 is not assigned   ::1
thiec

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:58:41 PM

Guys

Raspberry Pi 3 Model B

This is a security risk - please login as the 'pi' user and type 'passwd' to set a new password.

DONE! Minera is ready!

And happy mining!

Why don't you flash your SD card with latest Minera image (https://getminera.com/download/latest) instead trying to manual install it?

yes, its done by flashing using Etcher. Using Win32DiskImager killed my other SD
yes, installation is smooth, as per Instruction on Minera webpage. Of course using SUDO, else the installation will fail

Now i stuck. Trying to login using LAN (Wifi also same issue) at the URL: http://192.168.0.11/minera/ , it failed.

If you flashed the SD Card with the Minera image you DON'T need to install anything else. Just connect to the RPI IP.

i tested 3 SDcards today
2. One installed 2017-09-07-raspbian-stretch, then followed the step by step guide on Minera website
3. One installed Noobs, internet working fine. No error. Youtube is smooth [to ensure that Raspberry Pi3 is good]

I have same problem, the problem is the IP shown in monitor is not totally correct.
I use ip scanner to find the correct one (yes, my router use DHCP)

n00bminer

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:46:22 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2017, 12:05:11 AM by n00bminer

v7.0 has been flawless so I have not upgraded.  Suddenly today, this started happening

cleared cache, saved settings, different computer, rebooted pi to no avail

Raw stats shows a different error:
jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:28:54 AM

sorry for the stupid question. but does this also work with other ascis such as D3 and L3+? or only with bitcoin mining asics?

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

michelem (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1015
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 07:32:25 AM

v7.0 has been flawless so I have not upgraded.  Suddenly today, this started happening

cleared cache, saved settings, different computer, rebooted pi to no avail

Raw stats shows a different error:

I just fixed it. You need to update the code.

https://github.com/getminera/minera/commit/05cf2ede9674e2157cac96b906263fc655bbb3a4

Get Minera. Your next bitcoin mining dashboard. Donations are welcome
michelem (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 07:33:52 AM

sorry for the stupid question. but does this also work with other ascis such as D3 and L3+? or only with bitcoin mining asics?

No it doesn't work with L3/D3.
It doesn't work neither with S9 because all of these miners doesn't use Cgminer.

michelem (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 07:36:19 AM

Guys

Raspberry Pi 3 Model B

DONE! Minera is ready!

And happy mining!

i tested 3 SDcards today

I have same problem, the problem is the IP shown in monitor is not totally correct.

First of all, what device are you trying? Ethernet or Wifi?

jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:41:54 AM

No it doesn't work with L3/D3.
It doesn't work neither with S9 because all of these miners doesn't use Cgminer.
thanks for that. mind also telling me the difference between
Cminer/CGminer/BFGminer with regards to asics/gpu rigs? and recommend a tool for a farm of both rigs and various asics?

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

Astrali

Activity: 281
Merit: 130

Crypto Addicted

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 02:18:17 PM

i'm missing the live-log button .. where is it? O_o   Version 0.8.0 - it's been there before the update!

Join the mining! pool.cryptopowered.club    Smiley   || Need a miner? Rent one! MiningRigRentals
n00bminer

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:21:17 PM

L3 uses a version of cgminer but the operate system's footprint is small (openembedded); there is no room on the storage device for much customization.

michelem (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 10:32:32 AM

Minera 0.8.1 released

The new 0.8.1 version is ready to be updated. There are bug fixes and a completely new way to remove ads.
Now you can remove ads leaving your browser mining for Minera.
In the settings page you'll find a new button "Start/Stop browser mining", if you start it Minera will be automatically ads-free and when you will look at Minera from any PC/Mac browser, it will start mining for Minera with a small part of your idle CPU.
It works with https://coin-hive.com/ a Javascript library to mine from a browser.

Hope you like it.

PS
Web update should work (from 0.8.0 to 0.8.1, previous version still not working)
Image file is on its way, I will update you when ready.

zamans98

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:21:54 PM

I looked at your Photo. IPv6 is not assigned   ::1

well good sir, i don't have IPv6, its only IPv4. Doesn;t make any different. on Standard Noobs, i can login just fine. Youtubing all day long.
but the complete build image is FUBAR.
zamans98

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:23:01 PM

Guys

Raspberry Pi 3 Model B

DONE! Minera is ready!

And happy mining!

i tested 3 SDcards today

First of all, what device are you trying? Ethernet or Wifi?

Hard-Wired, ETH, IP v4 for sure
Valnurat

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:49:27 AM

NO SYSTEM IP SHOWN

Hi,

Hope someone can help. I am trying to intall Minera on a Raspberry Pi 3 and I have installed the img on an SD card. The img loads and I can login but no system IP is shown and nor does the Pi show in the list of attached devices on my router.

I have booted the pi using Raspbian (NOOBS) and this connects to WiFi fine (though I had to disable IPV6).

I have tried fiddling with dhcp settings, assigning a static IP, disabling IPV6, etc. but no luck. Any ideas?

I am pretty new to Linux so it's a little painful at the mo.

Cheers in advance for any help.

Are you trying to work with Wifi or Ethernet?

WiFi:-)

Please check this https://github.com/getminera/minera/wiki/Configure-Wifi
And this: https://www.raspberrypi.org/documentation/configuration/wireless/wireless-cli.md

I have installed the new image and I can't connect with WiFi even though I following the link above.
When I want to edit /etc/network/interfaces I see this:

# interfaces( 5 ) file used be ifup( 8 ) and ifdoen( 8 )

# Please note that this file is written to be used with dhcpcd
# For static IP, consult /etc/dhcpcd.conf and 'man dhcpcd.conf'

# Include files from /etc/network/interfaces.d
source-directory /etc/network/interfaces.d

I don't see that in the link
michelem (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 12:23:28 PM

NO SYSTEM IP SHOWN

Hi,

Hope someone can help. I am trying to intall Minera on a Raspberry Pi 3 and I have installed the img on an SD card. The img loads and I can login but no system IP is shown and nor does the Pi show in the list of attached devices on my router.

I have booted the pi using Raspbian (NOOBS) and this connects to WiFi fine (though I had to disable IPV6).

I have tried fiddling with dhcp settings, assigning a static IP, disabling IPV6, etc. but no luck. Any ideas?

Unfortunately new Raspbian release has new way to connect to WiFi. I have to investigate and update the link

And this: https://www.raspberrypi.org/documentation/configuration/wireless/wireless-cli.md

I have installed the new image and I can't connect with WiFi even though I following the link above.

Valnurat

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:41:15 PM

NO SYSTEM IP SHOWN

Hi,

Unfortunately new Raspbian release has new way to connect to WiFi. I have to investigate and update the link

?
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: