Poll
Question: no vote
N - 0 (0%)
V - 0 (0%)
D - 0 (0%)
1 - 0 (0%)
1 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]FREEB - Mine at Official Multi-pool and get Bonus|175,000,000 destroyed  (Read 80408 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tilteer

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 12:57:19 PM

well it looks like i deleted my wallet.dat file without saving it to update my wallet  LOL and there isnt even a new wallet ffs fail owell guess ill try my luck at pixx n energy ;P

Try using pc inspector software from the link below. It can usually find deleted files and recover them for you.

http://www.snapfiles.com/get/pcinspector.html
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 01:05:27 PM

may-be we should get to a real exchange ?

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 01:12:58 PM

Guys, my coins are at stake and not at the balance.

What to do?

Do you want to send the coins?  Stake means you are going to earn interest on that coins and you can remove it by sending the coins anytime

I can't send them, tells me it exceeds my balance even before the usual X transaction fee notification.

I even deducted 10 and 100 from my actual stake balance.

tintumon

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

dinkimole nokkalle...

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 01:16:33 PM

What to do?

Do you want to send the coins?  Stake means you are going to earn interest on that coins and you can remove it by sending the coins anytime

I can't send them, tells me it exceeds my balance even before the usual X transaction fee notification.

Once the coin started staking, I dont think you can send it.
You will have to wait for the staking to finish before sending any coins.
tintumon

dinkimole nokkalle...

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 01:18:27 PM

may-be we should get to a real exchange ?
Thats a good idea.
Poloniex?

OP says bittrex coming soon.
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 01:22:43 PM

What to do?

Once the coin started staking, I dont think you can send it.
You will have to wait for the staking to finish before sending any coins.

No way to stop staking?

I should wait 40 days?

Ty for the replies.

tintumon

dinkimole nokkalle...

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 01:29:47 PM

No way to stop staking?

I should wait 40 days?

Ty for the replies.
Nope, staking usually finishes after 50 blocks are generated in the network.
If you double click on the transaction for mining, it should tell you the details.
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 01:31:38 PM

If that works for everyone?
Can I get the 25 missing shares I didn't get in the distribution ?
As I received only 100 shares instead of the 125 shares for full member.

Also, it seems there is a problem with the wallet, it loses synchronization while staking and ends up several blocks behind

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 01:38:57 PM

No way to stop staking?

I should wait 40 days?

Ty for the replies.
If you double click on the transaction for mining, it should tell you the details.

tyvm for the info, so to be clear

it goes from staking back to balance after it gets the 50 confirms?

tintumon

dinkimole nokkalle...

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 01:53:41 PM

No way to stop staking?

I should wait 40 days?

Ty for the replies.

tyvm for the info, so to be clear

it goes from staking back to balance after it gets the 50 confirms?

Thats right and the process continues, when the stake age is reached.
WhyMe126

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:22:13 PM

Hi Dev,
I just add myself into he watching list, my btt profile is:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=300577
WhyMe126

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:23:20 PM

Hi Dev,

What? I just see from the OP said that the application is closed? Please add me in. I came a little bit late.
Cryptock (OP)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:36:48 PM

Also, it seems there is a problem with the wallet, it loses synchronization while staking and ends up several blocks behind

I can't give extra shares because it will messed up the distribution. Some people applied when they are newbies and now they are Jr. Member so I can't even change the procedure because every week the position changes.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Cryptock (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:37:49 PM

Hi Dev,

What? I just see from the OP said that the application is closed? Please add me in. I came a little bit late.

The application is closed, no more free giveaway.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 02:40:32 PM

I can't give extra shares because it will messed up the distribution. Some people applied when they are newbies and now they are Jr. Member so I can't even change the procedure because every week the position changes.
When I applied to that coin, I was already FullMember (I even mentioned the mistake in the list), however you used the list from another coin to which I applied when I was still Member (it isn't exactly the same)

djm34 facebook page
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:41:57 PM

freeb is rocking,
community taking over it.
Cryptock (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:49:15 PM

175,000,000 millions will be destroyed on May 17. I will make the address public.

Unclaimed shares in the giveaway will be put in a public address so that everyone can see. In the future it can be used for development costs.  I put a deadline on the giveaway claims because if they are interested in Freebiescoin, they should have add the address to their profile by now, those individuals will only dump their coins.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Cryptock (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:50:14 PM

When I applied to that coin, I was already FullMember (I even mentioned the mistake in the list), however you used the list from another coin to which I applied when I was still Member (it isn't exactly the same)

I will look into. Thanks

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 02:59:29 PM

I will look into. Thanks
ok thanks

djm34 facebook page
DontPanic_42

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:02:37 PM

how to destroy coins Cheesy
1) make unspendable address- without a password to unlock the wallet.
2) send it between two address until all is gone through TX fees

Do the TX fees not go to the Freebies holders? Why are that coins getting destroied by TX fees?

BetaNEM: TDHJCC-EDXVEM-CLENVM-RHCGPG-I2PG2P-3MJWDX-ZMHN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: