Poll
Question: no vote
N - 0 (0%)
V - 0 (0%)
D - 0 (0%)
1 - 0 (0%)
1 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]FREEB - Mine at Official Multi-pool and get Bonus|175,000,000 destroyed  (Read 80411 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Aur3

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Embrace change

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:22:39 PM

There is only over 7million of FREEB currently for sale at shareXcoin exchange, that's means people are keeping their coins in their wallet's for stakes, holding strong and not selling, probably almost all newbie are selling and few full members because I see most of the time there was only like 200k of FREEB sold.

Let's make a change. Change makes you better. Change makes you smarter. Change makes you healthier.
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:24:54 PM

There is only over 7million of FREEB currently for sale at shareXcoin exchange, that's means people are keeping their coins in their wallet's for stakes, holding strong and not selling, probably almost all newbie are selling and few full members because I see most of the time there was only like 200k of FREEB sold.

We need to get rid of those 7 million coins before we get to bigger exchange. We need more hash power in the multi pool.
ltcjunky43

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:27:18 PM

How do i claim my freebies? Huh
MsCollec
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:28:59 PM

Well it seems you know the process already add the address to your free IPO collection. Rudy  Angry
LivingDeath

Activity: 443

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:29:11 PM

wow, looks like everybody got coins, except me...  Huh
ltcjunky43

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:30:24 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2014, 05:47:48 PM by ltcjunky43

Well it seems you know the process already add the address to your free IPO collection. Rudy  Angry

I registered for them a while ago and got accepted, but a lot has changed (many threads and hard to follow), so im a little confused haha Grin

Edit: i was wondering why you put the Angry face, and realized that 3/5 of the addresses in my sig are PoS. But if you check each and every one, you can see that I have not sold any of them  Smiley
qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:47:32 PM

WOW my freebies coins made babies..I saw them stake today that's so cool. I not dumping so cheap lol.
MsCollec
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:49:55 PM

Well it seems you know the process already add the address to your free IPO collection. Rudy  Angry

I registered for them a while ago and got accepted, but a lot has changed (many threads and hard to follow), so im a little confused haha Grin

Edit: i was wondering why you put the Angry face, and realized that 3/5 of the addresses in my sig are PoS. But if you check each and every one, you can see that I have not sold any of them  Smiley

I am not saying that you are a dumper lol..  Grin my apologies
Aur3

Embrace change

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:51:21 PM

Well then you are special then maybe, because I saw so many people who going to get every free distro coin they can get so they could dump them hard in exchange, that other people who would hold them long term are not even getting those coins because of such people.

Let's make a change. Change makes you better. Change makes you smarter. Change makes you healthier.
ltcjunky43

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:55:25 PM

Well then you are special then maybe, because I saw so many people who going to get every free distro coin they can get so they could dump them hard in exchange, that other people who would hold them long term are not even getting those coins because of such people.

I see what you mean. I have seen those scenarios in COMM and SHARE. People who deserve it are passed over, and they are given to the dumpers instead  Undecided
Murdock

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:56:44 PM

Why is the giveaway closed?

FinaGica

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:04:13 PM

People are rude they are dumping something that was given to them for 0,05 BTC!!

That was a gift from someone who is really putting some hard work in to this gift!!!

Shame on you people who are selling someones hard work for so cheap!!!
eddy937

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:13:16 PM

People are rude they are dumping something that was given to them for 0,05 BTC!!

That was a gift from someone who is really putting some hard work in to this gift!!!

They will be sorry when the price goes up and they realize they could easily have got 20X more for their stake. Whoever they sold to will be laughing then.
zmija

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:36:03 PM

They will be sorry when the price goes up and they realize they could easily have got 20X more for their stake. Whoever they sold to will be laughing then.
+1

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Aur3

Embrace change

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:38:06 PM

Well I got 1million FREEB, but I'm sure will buy all those silly dumpers coins, it's like almost additionally distribution for such cheap price and I will surely take it.

MsCollec
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:44:08 PM

Well I got 1million FREEB, but I'm sure will buy all those silly dumpers coins, it's like almost additionally distribution for such cheap price and I will surely take it.

+2
akk123

Activity: 290

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:44:57 PM

About the 175,000,000 Adriano suggested that we add it to the faucet but final decision will be based on the feedback from the community.
Is this adriano guy the dev of COMM?
Cryptock (OP)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:22:29 PM

About the 175,000,000 Adriano suggested that we add it to the faucet but final decision will be based on the feedback from the community.
Is this adriano guy the dev of COMM?

No, he's the operator of both COMM and Freebiescoin multi pool. He's a very nice dude for getting Freebiescoin multi pool up and running within a short notice.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Cryptock (OP)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:23:27 PM

Watchout SYNC X11 algorithm | Proof-of-Stake | Extreme Rare 1,000 Coins
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=607919

#ad Cool

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
MsCollec
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:31:07 PM

Watchout SYNC X11 algorithm | Proof-of-Stake | Extreme Rare 1,000 Coins
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=607919

#ad Cool

Much better with review Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: