Poll
Question: no vote
N - 0 (0%)
V - 0 (0%)
D - 0 (0%)
1 - 0 (0%)
1 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]FREEB - Mine at Official Multi-pool and get Bonus|175,000,000 destroyed  (Read 80401 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Cryptock (OP)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 03:08:50 PM

Just to make it clear that the wallet balance will be open for the community members to see.. IMy salary will be coming from the bounties balance. I am thinking about 1m FREEB for the first month  Cheesy I am not in the giveaway so I think this is fair

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Cryptock (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 04:45:45 PM

Dev,

No one begrudges the Developer of the coin money.

Its sneaky pre-mines and hidden blocks that cause the issues!

I take it I am not in on this giveaway then? Or am I, I have missed it?

Yes or No.

Meanwhile.... over at waffle pool.....

I quote....

"You had a payout yesterday (shown on the page you linked me), and you're above 0.01 so you're in the next payout cycle as well (an hour or so from now)"

however....

Still no payout from waffle pool but fingers crossed its on its way.!

At this low low price, I expect loads of coin! 200,000 to be precise

The pool operator is  Adriano.. I'm sure you will get your payout.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Adriano
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 1285
Merit: 1085

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 05:08:31 PM

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)

--
Adriano
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 05:14:07 PM

Hey dudes,

Ive been a good lad, been mining that waffle pool

Checked my stats

Bitcoins sent to you: 0.01192493
Bitcoins earned (not yet sent): 0.00201345
Bitcoins unconverted (approximate): 0.00132162
Bitcoins expected (earned + unconverted): 0.00333507

Ok so I cant see where the freebiescoin are? Ive not had anything in my wallet, Ive been mining for 3+ days

Is anyone else mining waffle pool?

I signed up with my freebiescoin address, it gave me a bitcoin address to use for my cgminer

Where the bloody hell are my coins?

Where are you wafflepool dev?

waffle paids every .01 so you should be getting that .01 soon, i dont know whats the timeline for the buying of the multipool, we need more details
so we could have a timeframe after the waffle payout.
Well somewhere it said that it will be weekly.

Ill keep my eye on it, it did say that it would pay when you get to 0.01 but it also says everyone gets paid on a sunday .

I just want them to buy the coins while they are still super low in price.

Ive got a really good feeling that 800 sats for this coins is possible.

Wafflepool is expected to send BTC payouts as soon as they reach 0.01 BTC (or 0.001 BTC on sundays).

My work starts when they send a payout. At this point I send them to the exchange and start planning how to buy Freebies.

After the last week BTC payout from wafflepool, I perform the last purchases and calculate how many freebies each address has rights considering the BTC amount received during the round. Doing this way, even the smaller miners which only are payed on sundays by wafflepool get a share on the week's average price.

In short: as long as you payout is sent till sunday you will receive your freebies' share on sunday/monday.

Adriano

--
Adriano
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 05:19:56 PM

On another note, Ive just emailed wafflepool again, Im not sure things are working right, when I read his email to me he said I was paid yesterday and will be paid again today. Im sure I would notice 0.01 btc of coins... are you connected to waffle pool? If not can you tell me the user to message on bitcointalk? Smiley Smiley

Sorry to be a pain in the ass, gotta get in on this coin in a big way, looking to buy up some tomorrow, its difficult to find a good POS coin with a great (honest) team behind it.
Thanks!

I cut the part of your message which didn't concern to me.

Just the try to clarify things, I'm not responsible for wafflepool. we are only using their infrastructure to implement freebiescoin multipool.

When they make a payout, you won't receive it. It will go to the multipool wallet. It is expected to this wallet receive multiple payouts during the week.

I am responsable to use this btc to buy as many freebiescoin I can using this resources and share them accordingly once a week (sundays/mondays).

That's probably why you didn't see payouts on your wallet yet.

Just to confirm, send me a PM with the BTC address you are using so I can check if any BTC payout was sent to it already.

Adriano

--
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 05:50:50 PM

Just to make it clear that the wallet balance will be open for the community members to see.. IMy salary will be coming from the bounties balance. I am thinking about 1m FREEB for the first month  Cheesy I am not in the giveaway so I think this is fair
NICE plan, we will see the price up!
dminer69

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:24:26 PM

has anyone tryed contacting coinmarketcap? it would be great to be on it!
adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:46:38 PM

i think we need to wait till 17th of may,
because we need to send coin info details when apply to coinmarketcap.
base on voting temp result dev gonna destroy stage 2 coin (175mil FREEB) on 17th may.

BTW, another dumpers fill my buy orders ,
who knows what will gonna happen with the price after destroying 175mil FREEB  Grin
dminer69

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:59:09 PM

i think we need to wait till 17th of may,
because we need to send coin info details when apply to coinmarketcap.
base on voting temp result dev gonna destroy stage 2 coin (175mil FREEB) on 17th may.

BTW, another dumpers fill my buy orders ,
who knows what will gonna happen with the price after destroying 175mil FREEB  Grin
yea your right, the explorer is not working anyways so i guess we have to wait
GreenDude

Activity: 531

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:09:01 PM

I still don't have my freesbiecoins. Im in the list approved. Waiting for days already

My address is on the signature.

Thanks
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:20:37 PM

I still don't have my freesbiecoins. Im in the list approved. Waiting for days already

My address is on the signature.

Thanks

same here

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
waldistons

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:44:34 PM

Hello FreebiesCoin Community! Hope I'm not too late for giveaway Smiley
Just love free PoS coins, keeping them all. I'm not here to do a quick dump Smiley

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Cryptock (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:23:59 PM

Please start mining at the multi-pool..we might get another dedicated pool if we have enough hashrate Thanks

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
GreenDude

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:38:33 PM

Why are we talking about fair distribution and everything and me and others aren't getting the coins and no answer from devs or creator who just ignore us? Is this a serious coin? Or coins were only to a few and friends?
Cryptock (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:05:32 PM

Why are we talking about fair distribution and everything and me and others aren't getting the coins and no answer from devs or creator who just ignore us? Is this a serious coin? Or coins were only to a few and friends?

That meant I have hundreds of friends on Bitcointalk or are they clones account.. Did you applied before the deadline?  Are you on the list?  Free distribution doesn't mean free forever. FREEB is available at exchange for cheap price, if you are interested in Freebiescoin then you should buy at exchange.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
GreenDude

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:10:49 PM

Yes i applied before, and yes im in the list. That's what i posted here and what i sent to you privately before posting here.
GreenDude

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:14:36 PM

Check page 8 of this topic that i've applied and i've already posted an image 5 posts ago which shows im in the list.
Cryptock (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:17:17 PM

Check page 8 of this topic that i've applied and i've already posted an image 5 posts ago which shows im in the list.

I will check later.

Dev schedule for giveaway is 2 hours Mon-Thur starting from 8pm ET. But i will be online most of the day but can't send coins at work

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
GreenDude

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:20:57 PM

Thanks
dminer69

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:20:39 AM

is anyone staking a lil more then 2.5 m? just wondering how much you get
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: