Poll
Question: no vote
N - 0 (0%)
V - 0 (0%)
D - 0 (0%)
1 - 0 (0%)
1 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]FREEB - Mine at Official Multi-pool and get Bonus|175,000,000 destroyed  (Read 80399 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Adriano
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 1285
Merit: 1085

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 11:01:52 AM

I agree that the vote was cast.

Cryptock shouldn't ignore the vote.

Perhaps adjust so that the first 75 people to mine the pool get a bonus amount. 1 Million each!

Then destroy 100 million coins

As I am one of only two mining the pool, I think this idea is great!

Coins are destroyed and given to those that mine the pool!

If you don't think this is fair then why are you not one of the 73 remaining to start mining?

ie... only 2 are mining, so you better start mining quick! 73 places available.

Thanks

I think there is some misunderstanding here...

I was the one who suggest dev to use "some" of the coins as a bonus for miners, BUT

it is a % bonus over the entire amount mined on the multipool not a per-miner bonus:

If the pool mines 1 million coins on a given week DEV will supply only 100k coins as a bonus, which will be shared between ALL miners on that week. That means your mining activity was 10% more profitable.

Honestly, I don't think we will even spend 5 million coins that way and most of the coins will be destroyed. Lets see.

Adriano

--

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcstore

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

... Better Than Perfect ...

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 11:24:11 AM

Still waiting from a couple days too  Grin

Steven Lee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 11:42:57 AM

Hi dev,
One week passed, And I see I am still in the watching list. I just add a comment into my row of the google doc.
I hope you can see it and send me coins. I can't wait for it. thank you.

Cryptock (OP)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:45:59 PM

I agree that the vote was cast.

Cryptock shouldn't ignore the vote.

Perhaps adjust so that the first 75 people to mine the pool get a bonus amount. 1 Million each!

Then destroy 100 million coins

As I am one of only two mining the pool, I think this idea is great!

Coins are destroyed and given to those that mine the pool!

If you don't think this is fair then why are you not one of the 73 remaining to start mining?

ie... only 2 are mining, so you better start mining quick! 73 places available.

Thanks

I think there is some misunderstanding here...

I was the one who suggest dev to use "some" of the coins as a bonus for miners, BUT

it is a % bonus over the entire amount mined on the multipool not a per-miner bonus:

If the pool mines 1 million coins on a given week DEV will supply only 100k coins as a bonus, which will be shared between ALL miners on that week. That means your mining activity was 10% more profitable.

Honestly, I don't think we will even spend 5 million coins that way and most of the coins will be destroyed. Lets see.

Adriano

Let me know the amount you need for the promotion then you can help to destroy the remaining coins like XBC with video proof.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:47:42 PM

It was stupid to not destroy coins. It's also stupid to dump at current price even because it's free money, I ask stakeholders to calm, stretch their heads and ask ourselves - "is it wise to dump a huge amount of just 500,000,000 coins for 5 satoshi?". It's free money, but we have come a long way to deserve this coins.
BEECoinfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:43:46 PM

Freebies please!

Pretty cool logo design;

Is the giveaway still until May 17th and then the rest get destroyed?

Hey Cryptock,  I haven't received any coins yet.  Not sure if I got missed or is there something else I have to do still? I only ask cause you said pay outs would be 1.5 hours and that was maybe 6 hours ago, and others said they received. Thanks Mate!

Hey Cryptock,

Not sure why I am getting ignored.  If you could please at least take the time to let me know if I was missed, ineligible or why I would not receive any coins.  I have actively supported any "free" coin I have received and do not just dump them.  If you read my post history you will be able to see that I try to be a positive input into the communities I take part in.  Thanks

Globb0
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2053

Free spirit

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:15:07 PM

Im a millionaire  lol
Angelie1LTC

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:15:52 PM

:)Wow! I like the idea of good coin, I want to ask, where is the currency of the author? Where can I get the coin
Aur3

Activity: 378

Embrace change

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:33:46 PM

:)Wow! I like the idea of good coin, I want to ask, where is the currency of the author? Where can I get the coin
You can buy from https://sharexcoin.com/market/FREEB_BTC

Let's make a change. Change makes you better. Change makes you smarter. Change makes you healthier.
jalmari

Activity: 814
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:34:51 PM

Freebies coin price is really low right now, and doesn't reflect the coins real value.

I agree! It is cheaper than MyCoin Cheesy

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████    ██████████████    ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  –  Masternodes  –  Zerocoin

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
DonQuijote
Legendary

Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002

♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:37:48 PM

Where are my coins?

THE INGENIOUS GENTLEMAN DON QUIXOTE OF LA MANCHA
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚♝♞♜ BTC tip: 39gUUFdJBdKWXnLoh3PMNX9eUz3DwakBKq
akk123

Activity: 290

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:01:49 PM

Pos working seamlessly. i am impressed.
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:06:10 PM

You can buy from https://sharexcoin.com/market/FREEB_BTC

My favorite exchange, people should try.
retnods

Activity: 827
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:07:30 PM

Freebies prices are still low, just hold , support and sell when the price is 500 - 800sat

D I S T I N C T I V E F O R K
★ ▬ THE FASTEST WAY TO GO BROKE IS TO GET RICH QUICK ▬ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:58:58 AM

Hi, still haven't received my coins. Don't destroy them please  Shocked. Check my sig, I have been wearing the freebies coin link since you started. Just brought it to the top so its easy to see in the summary page.

Thanks.

foxkyu

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:52:16 AM

Freebies prices are still low, just hold , support and sell when the price is 500 - 800sat
you sure about it?
Cryptock (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 04:45:30 AM

Hi, still haven't received my coins. Don't destroy them please  Shocked. Check my sig, I have been wearing the freebies coin link since you started. Just brought it to the top so its easy to see in the summary page.

Thanks.

Sent!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Cryptock (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 04:46:45 AM

Freebies please!

Pretty cool logo design;

Is the giveaway still until May 17th and then the rest get destroyed?

Hey Cryptock,  I haven't received any coins yet.  Not sure if I got missed or is there something else I have to do still? I only ask cause you said pay outs would be 1.5 hours and that was maybe 6 hours ago, and others said they received. Thanks Mate!

Hey Cryptock,

Not sure why I am getting ignored.  If you could please at least take the time to let me know if I was missed, ineligible or why I would not receive any coins.  I have actively supported any "free" coin I have received and do not just dump them.  If you read my post history you will be able to see that I try to be a positive input into the communities I take part in.  Thanks

You are on the waiting list. #391

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Cryptock (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 04:48:59 AM

Can we know the progress of the multi-pool and hopefully we can listed on bigger exchange.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
ltcrstrbrt
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1057

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 04:54:10 AM

coins received .. thx Dev
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: