Poll
Question: no vote
N - 0 (0%)
V - 0 (0%)
D - 0 (0%)
1 - 0 (0%)
1 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]FREEB - Mine at Official Multi-pool and get Bonus|175,000,000 destroyed  (Read 80401 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Cryptock (OP)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Man, I thought this coin was dead.

I was on the original distribution list. I even did the Dutch translation. Any chance on still recieving some coins?

You missed the distribution deadline but the coin is still cheap.

Coins are very cheap. My average buy price is 6 sats now. Sell orders gets more and more tiny.

FREEb works fine, we just need rebranding

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
szfei

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:11:07 AM

support freebiescoin ,although it look not very good now !

mgibson38

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:46:34 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2014, 05:56:05 AM by mgibson38

Everybody needs to remember, this isn't dogecoin. It's not even remotely ridiculous or meme-worthy, and that might be part of the problem. Not specifically that it isn't ridiculous, but that there arent really any unique marketing angles taken. Dogecoin spread like wildfire and hit major exchanges within two weeks. Freeb might take a while longer. Perhaps a humorous and aggressive marketing push is what it needs. of course, getting other merchants on board is equally important. I am opening a computer store in my town, and if I can find a few items which have some value (sort of) but not so much that I want to give them away for an unsure thing, I might try to make some sort of effort to sell those for freebs. Every bit helps. I still have faith in FREEB, thats why I didn't sell at 10 sats, or above that weeks ago. The coin stakes like a dream.
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:49:36 AM

Everybody needs to remember, this isn't dogecoin. It's not even remotely ridiculous or meme-worthy, and that might be part of the problem. Not specifically that it isn't ridiculous, but that there arent really any unique marketing angles taken. Dogecoin spread like wildfire and hit major exchanges within two weeks. Freeb might take a while longer. Perhaps a humorous and aggressive marketing push is what it needs. of course, getting other merchants on board is equally important. I am opening a computer store in my town, and if I can find a few items which have some value (sort of) but not so much that I want to give them away for an unsure thing, I might try to make some sort of effort to sell those for freebs. Every bit helps. I still have faith in FREEB, thats why I didn't sell at 10 sats, or above that weeks ago. The coin stakes like a dream.

Agree by all 100%

FREEB needs more attention acomplished with added value. So, we must brainstorm ideas. This could push the price above 10 sats at least.

And don't forget about voting at Mintpal https://www.mintpal.com/voting

This is another tool to get attention to coin...
BTC_MINER6

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:58:59 PM

this coin is great but we need to increase its consumption and invite more merchants to make it strong

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
laserfocus

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:12:57 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2014, 11:38:14 AM by laserfocus

A simple name change can do wonders for FREEB.

Numerous 'freebies' websites online...thing is they all promote products and services which are FREE.  

The distribution and coin specs are ideal but the name caps upside price potential unless someone is able to find a compelling and unique marketing angle.

Imagine for example a rebrand to WealthCoin...what are the pictures which immediately come to mind?  Quite different from pictures of coupons and promo samples.
Cryptock (OP)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:49:34 AM

Numerous 'freebies' websites online...thing is they all promote products and services which are FREE.  

The distribution and coin specs are ideal but the name caps upside price potential unless someone is able to find a compelling and unique marketing angle.

Imagine for example a rebrand to WealthCoin...what are the pictures which immediately come to mind?  Quite a different from pictures of coupons and promo samples.

I am thinking about creating a coin based on cryptonote and FREEB users can convert their coin to the new coin.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
5Dzz

Activity: 188

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:54:44 AM

Imagine for example a rebrand to WealthCoin...what are the pictures which immediately come to mind?  Quite a different from pictures of coupons and promo samples.

I am thinking about creating a coin based on cryptonote and FREEB users can convert their coin to the new coin.

Like the new ideas.  Very interesting.
mgibson38

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:31:40 AM

I'm afraid I fully agree with cryptock. Although I love the coin, freebiescoin just sounds kind of cheap. A name implying value might help. However, I don't think it is absolutely necessary, just a decent idea if nothing else works.
mgibson38

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:04:36 AM

Sorry, read that wrong, it was laserfocus that I should be agreeing with, haha. But ill support any other incarnation of freeb should you decide to make one.
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:26:57 AM

As soon I'll get spare BTC I am going to buy more FREEB at 3-5 sats. The staking works like a charm, BTW.

So, let's start brainstorm the new name for the coin...

The very first variant is WealthCoin (by laserfocus)
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:18:45 PM

As soon I'll get spare BTC I am going to buy more FREEB at 3-5 sats. The staking works like a charm, BTW.

So, let's start brainstorm the new name for the coin...

The very first variant is WealthCoin (by laserfocus)

SunshineCoin. Everyone here got a ray of sunshine. Sounds good for me. or Moonlight as opposite, it hints at something good Cool
FreebieZoner

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:24:26 PM

Either way,  freebie needs to do something for a turn around.

My GOODies
GOOD GdW7XLTFByH1AU5dZjA2MEewRaTMzek5sw
$dakini

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 05:15:06 AM

Staking of this coin is a joy to watch.
So smooth  Grin
BTC_MINER6

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:13:58 AM

Like the new ideas.  Very interesting.
+1 it will help with the freeb price surely Wink

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
laserfocus

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 11:46:42 AM

More important than ever that FREEB trade at Bittrex or Poloniex.

Coin withdrawals(null) and deposits are not showing up at ShareXCoin.com...been nearly 30 hours.
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 02:22:14 PM

Coin withdrawals(null) and deposits are not showing up at ShareXCoin.com...been nearly 30 hours.

So feel in the form https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

They have got good volume from COMM and ITC, so I suspect poloniex like such kind of coins.
laserfocus

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:01:52 PM

They have got good volume from COMM and ITC, so I suspect poloniex like such kind of coins.
Filled out the form several days ago.

This is a golden opportunity for both exchange to add FREEB...last night Bittrex added KryptKoin(similar distribution model as COMM, ITC, and FREEB).
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:59:21 PM

Filled out the form several days ago.

This is a golden opportunity for both exchange to add FREEB...last night Bittrex added KryptKoin(similar distribution model as COMM, ITC, and FREEB).

I filled out the form too couple of days ago. Hope we will be heard once. Now sharexcoin.com is down and there are much fud in the sharecoin thread now. So, FREEB now isn't traded gradually.
Anyway I am happy that all my coins are in wallet and staking perfectly.
Philll90

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 06:27:31 PM

Do you have access to sharex? I even can't load the site.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: