Poll
Question: no vote
N - 0 (0%)
V - 0 (0%)
D - 0 (0%)
1 - 0 (0%)
1 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]FREEB - Mine at Official Multi-pool and get Bonus|175,000,000 destroyed  (Read 80399 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
KobeBriant 24

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 10:08:13 AM

You guys forgot they found a transfer from sharexcoin to poloniex of millions of qora after the site went down. It's a scam. the owner isn't coming back. Check the sharecoin thread if you dont believe me.
the owner is ziplibrary. He should go to the hell.
I will kill him if I see him.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 12:19:15 PM

So... FREEB is almost in none exchange. Are we forced to become a doomed bagholders?

No activity is evident here. We could start, as we spoke, with rebranding. But it seems Cryptock is very inactive too.

So far coin is very stable. Transactions are fast, PoS rewards intensively. Why flush such coin in water closet with the help of community lazyness?

Cryptock, if you are going away, give as a note and access to coin properties. How long blockchain explorer won't work???
KobeBriant 24

Activity: 205

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 12:38:07 PM

So... FREEB is almost in none exchange. Are we forced to become a doomed bagholders?

No activity is evident here. We could start, as we spoke, with rebranding. But it seems Cryptock is very inactive too.

So far coin is very stable. Transactions are fast, PoS rewards intensively. Why flush such coin in water closet with the help of community lazyness?

Cryptock, if you are going away, give as a note and access to coin properties. How long blockchain explorer won't work???
Yeah. Exactly. Since sharexcoin.com is scam. Then there is no exchange for freeb.

Susy Desy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 01:57:04 PM

Where is the dev?
if no exchange,
then this coin will die.
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 07:43:22 AM

Great silent community!!!

I don't want to FUD, but it seems FREEB owners have to accept this coin's slow death!

Cryptock, give us some post to know at least you are alive!
Cryptock (OP)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:41:18 AM

I don't want to FUD, but it seems FREEB owners have to accept this coin's slow death!

Not dead.  I am not happy since majority of the Freebies community lost their FREEB on the exchange.  In order to move forward and re-brand. I will be launching FREEB 2.0 and you can exchange your coins for the 2% premine of the new coin.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:23:00 AM

Not dead.  I am not happy since majority of the Freebies community lost their FREEB on the exchange.  In order to move forward and re-brand. I will be launching FREEB 2.0 and you can exchange your coins for the 2% premine of the new coin.

wait, all of our FREEB (325 Million FREEB including the stolen one @shareX) = 2% premine of new coin? how many total supply for new coin?  Huh
Globb0
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2053

Free spirit

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:29:47 AM

I lost a third of my coins, still have about 2 mil in wallet. One of the few things to survive for me. I just moved a few other coins in there too, seemed to be running well and to help build up the exchange FS.

Such a BS

Globb0

brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:01:53 AM

Thank you for update!

Can you reveal some specs of FREEB 2.0?
Cryptock (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:38:16 AM

Thank you for update!

I still have to work on the specs and it will be X11 algo PoS/PoW

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
laserfocus

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 01:01:49 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2014, 02:34:37 PM by laserfocus

Not dead.  I am not happy since majority of the Freebies community lost their FREEB on the exchange.  In order to move forward and re-brand. I will be launching FREEB 2.0 and you can exchange your coins for the 2% premine of the new coin.

Best to rebrand FREEB than exchange them for 2% of new coin...ie taking a 98% loss.  Several investors purchased 1+ BTC of FREEB and will not be interested in trading their coins for such a meager amount of the new coin.

Other communities have successfully rebranded.  All we need is a new logo, new name, and listing at a reputable exchange.

Another quality option is to have one of the coin rehab services step in.
WhyMe126

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 01:44:06 PM

Thank you for update!

@Cryptock, I am very glad you are not abandon FREEB.
I lost almost 50% FREEB in sharexcoin.
But I will hold the rest 50%.
Looking forward to see the FREEB 2.0
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 01:56:05 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2014, 02:14:50 PM by brightlight

Not dead.  I am not happy since majority of the Freebies community lost their FREEB on the exchange.  In order to move forward and re-brand. I will be launching FREEB 2.0 and you can exchange your coins for the 2% premine of the new coin.

Best to rebrand FREEB than exchange them for 2% of new coin...ie taking a 98% loss.  Several investors have purchased 1+ BTC of FREEB and will not be interested in trading their coins for such a meager amount of the new coin.

Other communities have successfully rebranded.  All we need is a new logo, new name, and listing at a reputable exchange.

I didn't catch the idea at the beginning.

This means that if I have 1 percent of FREEB now, I'm gonna get only 0.02 percents of FREEB 2.0? This is more than ridiculous!!!

If the new coin is released, then coin swapping is the only way!

I didn't get any free coins and all my stake was purchased at average price 6-7 satoshi. If the exchanged amount will be as valuable as my investment, that's ok, but the price in cryptos world is so unpredictable...
greenmoon

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:35:04 AM

Thank you for update!

Looking forward to your good news.

Cryptock (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:44:37 AM

Best to rebrand FREEB than exchange them for 2% of new coin...ie taking a 98% loss.  Several investors have purchased 1+ BTC of FREEB and will not be interested in trading their coins for such a meager amount of the new coin.

I didn't catch the idea at the beginning.

This means that if I have 1 percent of FREEB now, I'm gonna get only 0.02 percents of FREEB 2.0? This is more than ridiculous!!!

If the new coin is released, then coin swapping is the only way!

I didn't get any free coins and all my stake was purchased at average price 6-7 satoshi. If the exchanged amount will be as valuable as my investment, that's ok, but the price in cryptos world is so unpredictable...

Do you know the average price for X11 coins that are on the market. 60 satoshi. Even thou it's 2%,the value should cover all 325 Freebiescoin in circulation.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Cryptock (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 06:29:36 AM

@mgibson38
2% premine will be for the buyout of old Freebiescoin.

FREEB 2.0 will have more value and we can get it listed on exchange since it's not a 100% Free Distribution.
We have a big community here that will support quick adoption.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 06:44:43 AM

@mgibson38
2% premine will be for the buyout of old Freebiescoin.

FREEB 2.0 will have more value and we can get it listed on exchange since it's not a 100% Free Distribution.
We have a big community here that will support quick adoption.

I think you mentioned earlier you may consider a cryptonote flavor? Make one with a gui wallet and it could be interesting.

I assume FREEB 2 is just a placeholder name, as obviously if the coin isn't distributed freely, it won't make sense. Nor did Freebiescoin as a name seem to help the original much.

Will there be any free coins given away to those who lost coins on sharex? I took a screenshot of my stuck coins in withdrawal, for instance.... basically because of my past experience with coinex. Or you can use the initial giveaway list as a basis for the new coin's free distribution? If it's a straight coin to coin buyout, you may run into an issue if the sharex guy makes multiple accounts and tries to convert his (or I should say, everyone else's) gazillion freebiecoins.
WhyMe126

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 02:56:39 PM

I don't understand what you guys are talking about.
I have 100K FREEB now in my wallet.(I lost about 300K in sharexcoin.com)
Then I only want to know what action should I do for my 100K FREEB?
Just leave them in my wallet?
Adriano
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 1285
Merit: 1085

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:33:39 AM

Hello everyone...

Sorry for being so absent lately.

I am preparing the multipool payout (long deserved, sorry once again) but considering the problems that happened on sharexcoin I want to be sure none of the addresses is from the exchange itself.

If you had the multipool configured with a Freebiescoin address from the exchange, please check your BTC Address below and send me a PM with other details. Otherwise the payouts will be sent to the address configured

137p9rAZCxNR6q3M9mGB25B3iZbUsH6LD9
13ebKHngHjooPhjUDHNV3m3EHs9BFGcgGK
176ccTYVmNbQNhpYrcPQEGDZ1KCUzHbeaC
1DV5XZhrXUJDL7dooVFmCg4MYA3G4GzQbF
1HtSFZQ4KLmA75pkZDHDAq1Cu9w3wM2xfk
1LvzNXBbZLKXRAVKWqAV952ZTXX6z4rX3t
1QC7rSrmjQmFm95BpCZgNkr653qRA25qvJ
1V9kSu3rQGkkZ4VQ8Bt6U7atozWm9brmd
12Wk4oWs4n7SpaarcQidh2CqxqNKkcrckD
16DdJKSeZixZzfTETEdZeud98aqWY9ot94
17DsyfaWcabE3HxkLHVoygZZXXwXPAG8pS
1AF1ErUmsqhpfbFDFy8bxrvTU5G5WwEH4t
1E4LHgfCFF1jStFX8wPKYiR3dHo9zWPfgn
1jUYbPERcssTHRS6ekwv5Sk2BVjKaePzo
1NLdT7tRNgaBncs4f8X2PbDpXu2QXS55kg
1Nm9o116jQpWaQrZi1kNE1WTLA1Rqan66d
1PPu1BtTqvPynvU8qcmXDszZb4TfEv4Kug
1QHhooff3cmF8nPcA5Z8y8UgpWzmaKKPwN

Adriano

--
BTC_MINER6

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:43:52 AM

after the scam of sharex there is no exchange for us how we can exchange it.We should bring this coin to any exchange otherwise this coin will be dead

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: