Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:39:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Memorycoin ★ Modern CPU PoW ★ COMPLETELY GPU/ASIC FREE ★ NO Free PoS  (Read 39197 times)
in2tactics

Activity: 578
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 05:01:16 AM

What is the point of debating GPU mining for MMC2? I previously stated only that GPU mining is possible, not that it should be done. CPU mining with YAM is far more efficient hashes/W than GPU mining ever was for MMC2. That is an actual fact.

Hi, in2tactics !

Unfortunately I have no time to go so deep into the mmc sources, but I believe to coaex and my own eyes.
GPU mining stopped working exactly after one of the Delinquency mandatory mmc code and wallet updates.
I have looked through the source code and I am saying that your claims are incorrect. Show me in the source code where I am wrong or stop spread FUD.

And this Delinquency's post is not true:
The only GPU miners that have ever come out were only supported by specific pools. Those pools have discontinued accepting shares for Memorycoin. They were closed source and only supported a specific amount of Video Cards (over 2G VRAM).
Pools discontinued accepting shares for Memorycoin AFTER changes to mmc code and wallet, not before.
Ask yourself - why should pools kill GPU mining of mmc? They had a good fees from this mining, because of a big amount of GPU miners.
I am positive that Delinquency is not a liar. Show me in the source code where I am wrong. Correlation does not imply causation!

Also, GPU miners supported not only pool mining, but solo mining too. I mined mmc with my 2 R9 270x 2GB cards, using mc2miner and other miners (that supports GPU and CPU mining). But now, even solo GPU and CPU mining not working. Only yam miner working now. The question is why?  Wink

Btw: I remember time when GPU miners worked even with p2pool mmc pools. I have a working code of such p2pool, but it no longer accept shares from GPU miners.
I was there too and I remember well what did and what did not work. There are other possible reasons for things to not be working correctly. Without seeing your error messages and knowing your setup, it is too hard to conjecture.

Current HW: 2x Apollo
Retired HW: 3x 2PAC, 3x Moonlander 2, 2x AntMiner S7-LN, 5x AntMiner U1, 2x ASICMiner Block Erupter Cube, 4x AntMiner S3, 4x AntMiner S1, GAW Black Widow, and ZeusMiner Thunder X6
mycoinsstore

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 08:47:57 AM

What is the point of debating GPU mining for MMC2?
Why not debating? Or you think that this forum is only for your "facts"?
I previously stated only that GPU mining is possible, not that it should be done.
You can claim anything you want. If you claim that it is possible, prove it.
CPU mining with YAM is far more efficient hashes/W than GPU mining ever was for MMC2. That is an actual fact.
Let me decide what more efficient for me, ok?

Hi, in2tactics !

Unfortunately I have no time to go so deep into the mmc sources, but I believe to coaex and my own eyes.
GPU mining stopped working exactly after one of the Delinquency mandatory mmc code and wallet updates.
I have looked through the source code and I am saying that your claims are incorrect. Show me in the source code where I am wrong or stop spread FUD.

And this Delinquency's post is not true:
The only GPU miners that have ever come out were only supported by specific pools. Those pools have discontinued accepting shares for Memorycoin. They were closed source and only supported a specific amount of Video Cards (over 2G VRAM).
Pools discontinued accepting shares for Memorycoin AFTER changes to mmc code and wallet, not before.
Ask yourself - why should pools kill GPU mining of mmc? They had a good fees from this mining, because of a big amount of GPU miners.
I am positive that Delinquency is not a liar. Show me in the source code where I am wrong. Correlation does not imply causation!
So, you mean to say that coaex is a liar? He confirmed that Delinquency did GPU mining impossible.
He's an old, respected member of the forum. I believe him, and you're not? Do you have any evidence that he told a lie? So, who spreading FUD here?

I'm an mmc bagholder, and who you are?
I offered to community to run mmc pool (if someone needs this), and what is your interest in this thread?
And the main question - are you interested in the future of mmc or just come to argue?
coaex

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

@coaex - LBMA certified Gold & Silver

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 09:17:29 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2016, 09:58:18 AM by coaex

oh guys, calm down. I just shared my experiences. I'd seen that MMC was GPU mineable before delinquency took over.
afterwards, he forked to v3 and implemented below. Afterwards, I haven't seen/heard any GPU miners. There were actually a few miners just to keep the blockchain healthy.

Technicals

1. Generate 1GB PsuedoRandom data using SHA512.

2. For each 64K block - Repeat 50 times.
  2.1 Use the last 32bits as a pointer to another 64K block.
  2.2 XOR the two 64K blocks together.
  2.3 AES CBC encrypt the result using the last 256 bits as a key.

3. Use the last 32bits%2^14 as the solution. If the solution==1968, the block is solved.

This offers a good level of GPU and ASIC resistance due to:
  1. Complexity
PoW requires SHA512 hashing and AES-CBC encryption.
  2. AES-NI instruction sets
Most CPU's have specific AES instruction sets, GPU's have no need for this and do not integrate this technology.
  3. SHA512
More efficient with 64-bit operations, GPU's are only 32-bit.

I'm not a coder, nor a code-analyst. Maybe, Memorycoin just changed into a real CPU/RAM-dependant coin after AES-CBC implementation.
I also remember that difficulty readjustment has changed from Kimoto Gravity Well to Dark Gravity Wave but I'm not sure of that, I might be mistaken.
So far I remember, I was getting 10-11 HPM with i5-2500k 3.3Ghz (~125W) while a strong GPU in 2015 was getting 20-22 HPM (~300W). Maybe that would be reason why GPU miners were not around. Settings I remember - yam-miner sandy bridge - hugepages on

edit: oh, that DGW has never been implemented, sorry. I should have confused it with something else.

Coaex Precious Metals - Cryptocoin Gold and Silver Bullion
coaex

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 09:42:14 AM

You may think that the intrinsic value of Memorycoin is way too high than current level (~1800 sat) because of these HPM performances of GPUs.
I thought the same in the past but it just went from 800 sat (where I joined the team) to 1800 sat. (while BTC has also increased ~85% in that period - so basically x4 increase in fiat)
I didn't accurately calculated but it seems that the profitability level should still be at least 10x from current level now since rapid mining phase is ended and only a small number of coins are being issued but you know, profitability (in other words, difficulty and coin supply) is not the only factor that affects the actual price. The original design was to issue 10 million coins in the first 2 years + 100,000 coins in each year with a hardfork. The coin supply was also problematic in FT's code, I guess delinquency had fixed that, as well.
So, in this case, what will happen? I simply don't know as there is no real developer around but what I know is that I don't consider making an effort for MMC at the moment unless a dedicated developer joins in.

in2tactics

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 12:06:16 PM

What is the point of debating GPU mining for MMC2?

Why not debating? Or you think that this forum is only for your "facts"?

I previously stated only that GPU mining is possible, not that it should be done.

You can claim anything you want. If you claim that it is possible, prove it.

CPU mining with YAM is far more efficient hashes/W than GPU mining ever was for MMC2. That is an actual fact.

Let me decide what more efficient for me, ok?

@mycoinsstore  I am not trying to tell you what to do. You can use whatever you want. If you want to GPU mine, I would be more than happy to try and help you figure it out. I would like to note that I have been unable to locate the source code for any of the GPU miners as I believe all of them were closed source. Let me know if you have any of their source code.

oh guys, calm down. I just shared my experiences. I'd seen that MMC was GPU mineable before delinquency took over.
afterwards, he forked to v3 and implemented below. Afterwards, I haven't seen/heard any GPU miners. There were actually a few miners just to keep the blockchain healthy.

@mycoinsstore  I believe what coaex is trying to say is that he never intended to definitively say GPU mining is no longer possible.

@coaex  Would my assertion be correct?

I'm not a coder, nor a code-analyst. Maybe, Memorycoin just changed into a real CPU/RAM-dependant coin after AES-CBC implementation.
I also remember that difficulty readjustment has changed from Kimoto Gravity Well to Dark Gravity Wave but I'm not sure of that, I might be mistaken.

So far I remember, I was getting 10-11 HPM with i5-2500k 3.3Ghz (~125W) while a strong GPU in 2015 was getting 20-22 HPM (~300W). Maybe that would be reason why GPU miners were not around. Settings I remember - yam-miner sandy bridge - hugepages on

edit: oh, that DGW has never been implemented, sorry. I should have confused it with something else.
@coaex  Yes, I have been saying this all along. GPU mining stopped because it was no longer energy efficient when compared to CPU mining with YAM. You are correct, Kimoto Gravity Well (KGW) is still used. I found where Delinquency fixed the critical bug in the source code.

I'm an mmc bagholder, and who you are?
I offered to community to run mmc pool (if someone needs this), and what is your interest in this thread?
And the main question - are you interested in the future of mmc or just come to argue?

@mycoinsstore  To answer your first question, I have a large stake in MMC2. I have been mining since the beginning of 2014 and I have been following the project since mid-2013. I also currently represent ~40% of the MMC2 network hashrate and I can easily increase my hashrate by at least 300%. I think that should answer your remaining questions about my interest in MMC2 and whether or not I am here to argue.

Now, can we move on to a more productive conversation?

I would like to get p2pool working again, but we need to coordinate our pools and properly bootstrap the sharechain. I am prepared to host a node that will function as a bootstrap address. I think that I can fork KillerByte's p2pool code and make the necessary changes to get things working. However, one problem might still remain. Did Delinquency and KillerByte ever solve the grant block issue with regard to p2pool? I am still looking over both Delinquency's and KillerByte's work to determine if the problem still exists, but I have been unsuccessful so far in identifying if it was actually resolved.

I would also like to get the wallet updated. At a minimum, we need to update the seed nodes so that new folks can sync their blockchains without manually adding nodes. We will also need to compile new binaries for both Windows and OS X. I think that we need to put-off any discussion of updating the wallet to current Bitcoin sources.

The final issue we have is with YAM. After we get p2pool back on track, we need to contact yvg1900 and request that he update our p2pool addresses in his next update. I have a working hack that enables me to use YAM now, but I would prefer to get it properly fixed so that yvg1900 gets his 2%.

Any thoughts?

Retired HW: 3x 2PAC, 3x Moonlander 2, 2x AntMiner S7-LN, 5x AntMiner U1, 2x ASICMiner Block Erupter Cube, 4x AntMiner S3, 4x AntMiner S1, GAW Black Widow, and ZeusMiner Thunder X6
coaex

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 12:52:21 PM

@mycoinsstore  I believe what coaex is trying to say is that he never intended to definitively say GPU mining is no longer possible.

@coaex  Would my assertion be correct?

yes, correct.

mycoinsstore

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:46:23 PM

Hi, in2tactics!

I'll skip all non-constructive sentences and will try to be more constructive Wink

@mycoinsstore  To answer your first question, I have a large stake in MMC2. I have been mining since the beginning of 2014 and I have been following the project since mid-2013.
Your are late dude, it's already MMC3 - look at sources Wink I can change your large stake of mmc2 to mmc3 at good rate.

I also currently represent ~40% of the MMC2 network hashrate and I can easily increase my hashrate by at least 300%. I think that should answer your remaining questions about my interest in MMC2 and whether or not I am here to argue.
Oh, really? And how can you measure this percents? Please, provide us this great formula.

I would like to get p2pool working again, but we need to coordinate our pools and properly bootstrap the sharechain. I am prepared to host a node that will function as a bootstrap address. I think that I can fork KillerByte's p2pool code and make the necessary changes to get things working. However, one problem might still remain. Did Delinquency and KillerByte ever solve the grant block issue with regard to p2pool? I am still looking over both Delinquency's and KillerByte's work to determine if the problem still exists, but I have been unsuccessful so far in identifying if it was actually resolved.
I agree. But, I don't understand what you mean in "coordinate our pools and properly bootstrap the sharechain" ?
I already have such node and I don't think that mmc blockchain has a lack of nodes.
About KillerByte's p2pool code - it's works and worked always. What do you want to change?
About grant block problem - this is still exist and can be eliminated (maybe I'm wrong) only by eliminating a "grant block" in sources. Moreover, it is unclear to whom these "grant blocks" should belong now?

I would also like to get the wallet updated. At a minimum, we need to update the seed nodes so that new folks can sync their blockchains without manually adding nodes. We will also need to compile new binaries for both Windows and OS X. I think that we need to put-off any discussion of updating the wallet to current Bitcoin sources.
I don't think so. Do you see any problems with wallet synchronization or lack of nodes? I can't see such problems.

The final issue we have is with YAM. After we get p2pool back on track, we need to contact yvg1900 and request that he update our p2pool addresses in his next update. I have a working hack that enables me to use YAM now, but I would prefer to get it properly fixed so that yvg1900 gets his 2%.
Yam works without any hacks now. The only issue is a greed of his author, who hard-coded nodes (dead now) and closed YAM sources.
So, one should restart it every 8 hours or ~400 shares. A very simple "hack" with a scheduler.  Wink

I do not claim to originality, but I want to remind you of the words of a great man - Linus Torvalds:
1. "Software is like sex; it's better when it's free."
2. "I don't ask for money. I don't ask for sexual favors. I don't ask for access to the hardware you design and sell. I just ask for the thing I gave you: source code that I can use myself."

I hope you will understand me and will not argue with me on this issue.

Cheers.
in2tactics

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:05:37 AM

Linus Torvalds... I am not sure he would agree with your application of his quotes, but that is not really on-topic.

@mycoinsstore  To answer your first question, I have a large stake in MMC2. I have been mining since the beginning of 2014 and I have been following the project since mid-2013.

Your are late dude, it's already MMC3 - look at sources Wink I can change your large stake of mmc2 to mmc3 at good rate.

MMC2 is a reference to the current MemoryCoin blockchain. There is no such thing as MMC3. You are confusing the wallet version with the blockchain.

MMC2 has a pre-mine of ~7.32%. The first block in the MMC2 blockchain is comprised of all MemoryCoin Beta balances as of block 8820 on the MMC1 blockchain (~6.2%) and ProtoShares (~1.12%).

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=370806

I also currently represent ~40% of the MMC2 network hashrate and I can easily increase my hashrate by at least 300%. I think that should answer your remaining questions about my interest in MMC2 and whether or not I am here to argue.

Oh, really? And how can you measure this percents? Please, provide us this great formula.

On average, I find ~20 of the last 50 blocks. 20 / 50 = 0.4 = 40%

I agree. But, I don't understand what you mean in "coordinate our pools and properly bootstrap the sharechain" ?
I already have such node and I don't think that mmc blockchain has a lack of nodes.
About KillerByte's p2pool code - it's works and worked always. What do you want to change?
About grant block problem - this is still exist and can be eliminated (maybe I'm wrong) only by eliminating a "grant block" in sources. Moreover, it is unclear to whom these "grant blocks" should belong now?

Do you understand how p2pool works? I am specifically talking about p2pool nodes not MemoryCoin nodes. We can both run p2pool nodes, yes. However, our nodes will not be working on the same sharechain. In order to fix that, we need to update KillerByte's code with new bootstrap addresses and bootstrap the sharechain on one or two nodes. Once that is complete, anybody can add a new node if they want and we will all be working on the same sharechain.

The grant block issue to which I am referring was p2pool's inability to submit a valid grant block. There is a grant block every 80 blocks. If the problem was never fixed, the network may have issues with getting stuck on grant blocks.

I don't think so. Do you see any problems with wallet synchronization or lack of nodes? I can't see such problems.

I am not talking about major source code changes. There are at least a dozen invalid bootstrap addresses in the source code. The wallet needs to be updated with new bootstrap addresses.

Yam works without any hacks now. The only issue is a greed of his author, who hard-coded nodes (dead now) and closed YAM sources.
So, one should restart it every 8 hours or ~400 shares. A very simple "hack" with a scheduler.  Wink

That is still a hack, regardless of how simple it is, and it is required in order for YAM to work continuously. You appear to be arguing with me simply to argue. The only difference is that you want something for nothing.

coaex

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 06:11:31 PM

It seems BTER is delisting dozens of coins along with Memorycoin. That's good news!

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 06:00:57 PM

screw BTER ... Virgin Islands INC ... Chinese as much as a Miami  Cool
but at least up date the CMC link yo!

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
maxsinner

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 06:10:58 PM

It seems BTER is delisting dozens of coins along with Memorycoin. That's good news!

Why don't be honest and admit that this coin and its "community" failed big time? Let it die and move on. Stop pretending that this is significant in any way.
coaex

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 11:13:35 AM

Why don't be honest and admit that this coin and its "community" failed big time? Let it die and move on. Stop pretending that this is significant in any way.

I've been admitting that it failed for many aspects but it still has unique features, as well.

in2tactics

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 10:27:58 PM

Let the trolling begin! That is always a good sign. Wink

jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 08:33:23 PM

hi,

I'm trying to synchronize my wallet, but I see such error:

Code:
received block 00009c7550d4f4597823f789084c90f2ae2bad44522828176e7ab5cebb5baf7d
SetBestChain: new best=00009c7550d4f4597823f789084c90f2ae2bad44522828176e7ab5cebb5baf7d  height=35742  log2_work=32.563722  tx=201365  date=2014-05-14 01:16:37 unixtime=1400030197 progress=0.126627
ProcessBlock: ACCEPTED
received block 000092cbe1686ce914a0355c251a8db984adfa2f5a1827e07214a0ddc728aa31
SetBestChain: new best=000092cbe1686ce914a0355c251a8db984adfa2f5a1827e07214a0ddc728aa31  height=35743  log2_work=32.563737  tx=201366  date=2014-05-14 01:16:08 unixtime=1400030168 progress=0.126628
received block 000092c21bee31298cb9c991f5b49fe73cf6a9e4e3fc98e5d6fb761256d397f2
ERROR: AcceptBlock() : incorrect proof of work
ERROR: ProcessBlock() : AcceptBlock FAILED
Misbehaving: 91.204.214.254:1968 (0 -> 100) DISCONNECTING
disconnecting node 91.204.214.254:1968
received block 000099c7630146e26808b91d73a4ba2af46e6c4dde46b6b2930ee28505d8e635
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK, prev=0000aa89000e0dd60acf269a223df8ac0cbdfffaf538ff3ec3cfb72895400811
received block 00008588d2dab6ecdc7b0db91c48d3986108e0b0a3c551f6ab249e01a9067b64

my client version is: v0.8.583.0-unk-beta
how should I correct that failure?
in2tactics

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 05:54:25 AM

hi,

I'm trying to synchronize my wallet, but I see such error:

Code:
received block 00009c7550d4f4597823f789084c90f2ae2bad44522828176e7ab5cebb5baf7d
SetBestChain: new best=00009c7550d4f4597823f789084c90f2ae2bad44522828176e7ab5cebb5baf7d  height=35742  log2_work=32.563722  tx=201365  date=2014-05-14 01:16:37 unixtime=1400030197 progress=0.126627
received block 000092cbe1686ce914a0355c251a8db984adfa2f5a1827e07214a0ddc728aa31
SetBestChain: new best=000092cbe1686ce914a0355c251a8db984adfa2f5a1827e07214a0ddc728aa31  height=35743  log2_work=32.563737  tx=201366  date=2014-05-14 01:16:08 unixtime=1400030168 progress=0.126628
received block 000092c21bee31298cb9c991f5b49fe73cf6a9e4e3fc98e5d6fb761256d397f2
ERROR: AcceptBlock() : incorrect proof of work
ERROR: ProcessBlock() : AcceptBlock FAILED
Misbehaving: 91.204.214.254:1968 (0 -> 100) DISCONNECTING
disconnecting node 91.204.214.254:1968
received block 000099c7630146e26808b91d73a4ba2af46e6c4dde46b6b2930ee28505d8e635
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK, prev=0000aa89000e0dd60acf269a223df8ac0cbdfffaf538ff3ec3cfb72895400811
received block 00008588d2dab6ecdc7b0db91c48d3986108e0b0a3c551f6ab249e01a9067b64

my client version is: v0.8.583.0-unk-beta
how should I correct that failure?

You need the latest version of the wallet if you want to synchronize with the blockchain. Are you using Linux or Windows? If you are using Apple, I have no clue what to tell you.

jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 08:49:55 AM

You need the latest version of the wallet if you want to synchronize with the blockchain. Are you using Linux or Windows? If you are using Apple, I have no clue what to tell you.

I was using Linux, and then I tried in Windows, too. The result was the same.

where is the latest version of the wallet, then?
in2tactics

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 09:27:53 AM

I was using Linux, and then I tried in Windows, too. The result was the same.

where is the latest version of the wallet, then?

You should build the wallet from sources.

https://github.com/memorycoin/memorycoin

gavrilo77

Activity: 819
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 03:56:40 PM

addnode=195.66.101.37:1968
addnode=47.16.232.90:1968
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 08:10:42 PM

Just found out this good old CPU minable coin. After some time, I've decided to join it. I'm downloading and setting up the windows wallet now. I was going to ask if there are any mining pools available for this coin, since I go to the OP and click on the "Find P2Pool Nodes here" but it seems that I cannot get into the site. It just stays loading. Please let me know as I want to mine this coin.

P.S. I would also like to know which mining software would be suitable for this coin  Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
in2tactics

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 06:12:21 AM

Just found out this good old CPU minable coin. After some time, I've decided to join it. I'm downloading and setting up the windows wallet now. I was going to ask if there are any mining pools available for this coin, since I go to the OP and click on the "Find P2Pool Nodes here" but it seems that I cannot get into the site. It just stays loading. Please let me know as I want to mine this coin.

P.S. I would also like to know which mining software would be suitable for this coin  Smiley

It is best to RPC mine from your wallet with YAM. You can download YAM from yvg1900's mega repository at https://t.co/whkQyh2XA2.

I would setup a p2pool server, but there is no real demand.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: