Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:26:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Memorycoin ★ Modern CPU PoW ★ COMPLETELY GPU/ASIC FREE ★ NO Free PoS  (Read 39197 times)
Delinquency (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 12:45:19 AM

MemoryCoin relaunch has been added to the Altcoin Countdown Calendar. http://altcoinherald.com/altcoin-launch-calendar/  Grin

Thank you!
Delinquency (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:44:48 AM

We've just started votes for our new Memorycoin Logo Contest!

View Logos and Vote on MMC-Square
Delinquency (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:52:26 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2014, 05:21:15 AM by Delinquency

Memorycoin has just launched it's first music playlist station with user-friendly features!

Top Hits - Memorycoin Music Radio Station

Over 100 Songs on this playlist!

• There are no advertisements.
  • Actively Maintained playlist.
  • High Quality Songs.
  • Offshore: Streamed from the Netherlands.
  • Available in different formats for listeners picky about bandwidth.
  • Working? Working out? Driving? Upgrade anything that you do anywhere!
  • Radio Streams are run on port 443 to bypass almost all firewalls.

Memorycoin loves music lovers! Spread the joy!

LISTEN

AAC 256K (HQ)
AAC-HE 128K
AAC-HE 56K (Mobile)
MP3 256K (HQ)
MP3 96K (Mobile)

Original Thread located at Memorycoin Square Forums
Delinquency (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:21:01 AM

Congratulations Kanes!
Welcome to our developer team as CSO!
kanes

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:48:16 PM

中国的bter平台,为什么还没有更新LOGO和钱包?

Bter are not reading the emails we send them to change the information and logos.
kanes

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:55:38 PM

Congratulations Kanes!
Welcome to our developer team as CSO!
Thanks for the support. Hoping to make a good job. Smiley
Delinquency (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:01:27 AM

这个币还有得救吗?价格一直跌

Using Google Translator:
为什么要关心价格的权利吗?它会去月球
city19akro

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:08:46 AM

It really seems under valued right now. The officers are quite active and a big udpate on the way. Time to buy Smiley
Delinquency (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:11:10 AM

It really seems under valued right now. The officers are quite active and a big udpate on the way. Time to buy Smiley

The only way to buy on a bearish trend is to join the strongest support.

That in mind, don't let price determine your sentiment.
Delinquency (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:29:36 PM

研发点新功能出来啊,多做推广,价格才能涨起来

We have more focus on the features of the code to make it top-notch.

The marketing should really do itself after people are amazed.
city19akro

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:20:47 PM

I think the marketing has been lacking a little. Even with the current code Memorycoin is quite original and hasn't been rewarded for it. I think it got lost in that January craze of new coins. As soon as the price picks up and the officer's salary becomes noteworthy i'm sure people will get interested as well.

Hopefully a little bit more activity on bitcointalk forums will bring other smart people on board!
SlyWax

Activity: 248
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 11:57:24 PM

I think the marketing has been lacking a little. Even with the current code Memorycoin is quite original and hasn't been rewarded for it. I think it got lost in that January craze of new coins. As soon as the price picks up and the officer's salary becomes noteworthy i'm sure people will get interested as well.

Hopefully a little bit more activity on bitcointalk forums will bring other smart people on board!

Agreed, more bitcointalk activity is definitely needed.
Or maybe some people are ninja buying  Grin

Any way I'm to lazy to parse square forum, so some resume here from time to time would be good.
Armando

Activity: 870
Merit: 500

Trading will make me rich)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:18:58 AM

~1.12% – ProtoShares Holders
ProtoShares owners at Block 32000 have received a distribution at a rate of 1 MMC for each 10PTS. With around 1 Million PTS issued, about 112,000MMC were distributed in this way and PTS owners will cumulatively have a 1% stake in MemoryCoin at launch. You can import your balance by using your ProtoShares wallet with MemoryCoin. It is recommend that you transfer your balance to a fresh MemoryCoin wallet after import.

how to do that? tried to change my MMC wallet.dat with the one from my Protoshares folder, no success
Delinquency (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:12:47 AM

~1.12% – ProtoShares Holders
ProtoShares owners at Block 32000 have received a distribution at a rate of 1 MMC for each 10PTS. With around 1 Million PTS issued, about 112,000MMC were distributed in this way and PTS owners will cumulatively have a 1% stake in MemoryCoin at launch. You can import your balance by using your ProtoShares wallet with MemoryCoin. It is recommend that you transfer your balance to a fresh MemoryCoin wallet after import.

how to do that? tried to change my MMC wallet.dat with the one from my Protoshares folder, no success

I think it has something to do with your privkey.
perado

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:54:01 AM

I am really happy to see that people are doing something,I did not loss too much on MMC cuz I bought it several days ago.People asked me why,I just said cuz MMC was supported by a team while other altercoins were not.
Though I invest in MMC,I am still concerned with the development of MMC.This market changed a lot,there are so many coin here,what are the advantages of MMC?People just want to take a risk for a so called IPO(without regarding the quality of the coin),quick in quick out,thats sounds!One year past,what did MMC offer?Applications or something?I am confused.How would it compete with the 2 generation coins?I did not see any improvements in MMC,what the team have done in the last years.Voting system,yeah.It is not as expected,far from enough.
I keep an eye on MMC just cuz some people care about MMC too,and it seems that they are trying to change the situation(maybe just cuz they lost money on MMC,Jesus know).
city19akro

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:54:53 AM

I am really happy to see that people are doing something,I did not loss too much on MMC cuz I bought it several days ago.People asked me why,I just said cuz MMC was supported by a team while other altercoins were not.
Though I invest in MMC,I am still concerned with the development of MMC.This market changed a lot,there are so many coin here,what are the advantages of MMC?People just want to take a risk for a so called IPO(without regarding the quality of the coin),quick in quick out,thats sounds!One year past,what did MMC offer?Applications or something?I am confused.How would it compete with the 2 generation coins?I did not see any improvements in MMC,what the team have done in the last years.Voting system,yeah.It is not as expected,far from enough.
I keep an eye on MMC just cuz some people care about MMC too,and it seems that they are trying to change the situation(maybe just cuz they lost money on MMC,Jesus know).

Well as far as I know MMC is still the only one with elected & paid by the blockchain positions. This can potentially allow the coin to evolve towards whatever direction its users want. ATM there is not much competition for the paid positions because of a low overall salary due to low MMC prices. But as soon as interest gather, the price should rise up and bring up a lot more competition and interesting ideas into the mix.
mojpoj

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:16:18 AM

Bought some, just in case.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
blackhatzw

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 07:25:48 AM

perfect coin, will be on the moon
Delinquency (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:31:12 AM

We will be implementing a multi algorithm PoW block chain to allow all other miners to participate regardless of their hardware.
The AES aspect will always be the focus with 70% block rewards of PoW.
other algo's include scrypt, sha256, and groestl.

We are also in the development of a PoC (connectivity) system to reward nodes for staying online, without the need of PoS and coin age, which also secures the network.

You'll also be able to make yield on the coinbase, separate from PoS blocks!

The inital version of the (PoC) system will enter the block chain in v3 and gradually take over PoW by 1% each week until PoW is only 20%.
crazydownloaded

Activity: 148

Crazy!

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:47:27 PM

Master branch doesn't compile anymore... missing memorycoinrpc.h

Est. February 2012
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: