Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:42:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609536 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 06:46:13 PM

Hi everyone,

For all our friends, who have no idea how to buy blackcoin, the community came up with a website to hold their hand:

www.howtobuyblackcoin.com

This website will contain guides for every country on how to buy blackcoin there. Please check it out and help in content creation or translation!

There is a wikipedia backend so everyone should be able to make edits. An overview on the structure is explained via the frontend. Any suggestions or issues? Let me know!

Please help Smiley It will take about a few minutes to get the translated page for your country online.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 06:52:45 PM

Hi everyone,

For all our friends, who have no idea how to buy blackcoin, the community came up with a website to hold their hand:

This website will contain guides for every country on how to buy blackcoin there. Please check it out and help in content creation or translation!

There is a wikipedia backend so everyone should be able to make edits. An overview on the structure is explained via the frontend. Any suggestions or issues? Let me know!

Please help Smiley It will take about a few minutes to get the translated page for your country online.

great. German Version will be done in half an hour.

virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 06:54:05 PM

Hi everyone,

Nice. Since the majority of buying is currently done online, wouldn't language be more important than your country of origin? I figured that would help streamline the process instead of picking your continent then your country.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
Subtuppel

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 07:15:53 PM

Hi everyone,

Did i understand it correctly that you are still copying templates around? Should i wait for templates e.g. for LiteBit to appear?

maarx

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 07:27:42 PM

Hi everyone,

Nice. Since the majority of buying is currently done online, wouldn't language be more important than your country of origin? I figured that would help streamline the process instead of picking your continent then your country.

Yes, good idea. Maybe the country page can load whenever somebody joins the site? Like.. localization?

The thing with online buying.. I have very easy ways to get btc /blk in the Netherlands..

But someone from Cambodia does not.. the procedure is way different.. That's why there is a country selector.. So people from those countries can write guides for their countrymen..

ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
maarx

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 07:28:39 PM

Hi everyone,

Did i understand it correctly that you are still copying templates around? Should i wait for templates e.g. for LiteBit to appear?

Nope, you can copy the "master template" to the "germany" page. ofc, there is no Litebit guide yet, so the "litebit_germany" guide would have to be made. But that's no problem- you can copy the master template so there is some what of a landing page for Germany Smiley

(I see you've done this! Superb thanks ^^)

Edit: so if you click the litebit guide in Germany, you see the information that it doesnt' exist:

1) Open this template page (note: if the content of this page is blank, it means there is no guide yet, it means you will have to create one)
2) Copy the contents to this litebit_buy_germany - page.
3) Translate the guide you just copied over.
4) Save the guide.

Basically it has to be created at the "litebit_buy_germany" page.

Since there is no international template though, it would be best if it is created first.

ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 07:32:43 PM

Hi everyone,

Yes, good idea. Maybe the country page can load whenever somebody joins the site? Like.. localization?

The thing with online buying.. I have very easy ways to get btc /blk in the Netherlands..

But someone from Cambodia does not.. the procedure is way different.. That's why there is a country selector.. So people from those countries can write guides for their countrymen..

We could do both if not too confusing. A drop down menu with language or pick your country?

Subtuppel

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 07:36:00 PM

Hi everyone,

Nope, you can copy the "master template" to the "germany" page. ofc, there is no Litebit guide yet, so the "litebit_germany" guide would have to be made. But that's no problem- you can copy the master template so there is some what of a landing page for Germany Smiley

Edit: so if you click the litebit guide in Germany, you see the information that it doesnt' exist:

1) Open this template page (note: if the content of this page is blank, it means there is no guide yet, it means you will have to create one)
4) Save the guide.

Since there is no international template though, it would be best if it is created first.

Alright, so far i found and translated the Container page and mywllt + mintpal... will check later or tomorrow for more or am i just too blind to find the others?

maarx

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 07:41:34 PM

Hi everyone,

4) Save the guide.

Alright, so far i found and translated the Container page and mywllt + mintpal... will check later or tomorrow for more or am i just too blind to find the others?

Nope, that's it. The rest hasn't been made yet.

I am considering to update the Mintpal guide so it also includes on how someone can make a trade.

ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Subtuppel

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 07:43:35 PM

Hi everyone,

4) Save the guide.

Nope, that's it. The rest hasn't been made yet.

I am considering to update the Mintpal guide so it also includes on how someone can make a trade.
I will check the template(s) again tomorrow, and/or try to catch you in IRC, done with any kind of work for today anyways Cheesy

virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 07:46:32 PM

I just had a random idea. I'll PM you maarx.

Sorry I haven't been able to make it to IRC. Just easier for me here.

maarx

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 07:49:38 PM

Hehe I lurk the IRC because it's so fast always.. Instant talk / brainstorm .. we get a lot of shit done actually hehe ^^ ;p

ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 07:57:02 PM

Hehe I lurk the IRC because it's so fast always.. Instant talk / brainstorm .. we get a lot of shit done actually hehe ^^ ;p

Yes, but then your response might scroll off before I'll be able to check again.  Undecided I haven't used IRC in a long time.

maarx

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 08:00:00 PM

Yes, but then your response might scroll off before I'll be able to check again.  Undecided I haven't used IRC in a long time.

Yes.. but you can PM Tongue

You can type like /msg maarx blabla - and we have a private chat.. where messages only scroll of if I spam you .. or if you spam me.. Tongue

ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
hardwork

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 08:32:33 PM

/ msg maarx blabla  Grin
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 08:44:38 PM

BlackCoin Card Update And Donation Refund Schedule.

BlackCoin Cards

Today a large shipment of BC cards went out. We did not have mail service on Monday, and yesterday we were able to finally setup a new shipping system. By Friday we will be current on all orders including new orders placed this week. New orders placed after Friday will be shipped either same day or the next day depending on the time it was ordered.

On Friday I will be contacting people who addresses were entered incorrectly to have those cards shipped.

Starting Monday I will have the remaining supply of Limited Edition cards and the First Edition cards for sale.

Donation schedule

On Weds June 9th I will begin processing refunds individually. I devised a system that would make it easier to track and process refunds. Each day I will process one currency type, and I am giving everyone over a week to make sure they have all the information needed. You will have to send a small test transaction to verify you are the owner of the address.

Monday June 9th BC wallets only.
Tuesday June 10th Doge wallets only
Wednesday June 11th LTC wallets only
Thursday June 12th BTC wallets only.

Monday June 16th BC exchanges only.
Tuesday June 17th Doge exchanges only
Wednesday June 18th LTC exchanges only
Thursday June 19th BTC exchanges only.

I am processing refunds in this manner so everyone is not PMing me at once and I can better handle the refunds promptly. Do not PM until the day of your selected currency. You have more than enough time to prepare for your day, if you miss your day that is your responsibility.

Subtuppel

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 08:48:23 PM

BlackCoin Card Update And Donation Refund Schedule.
thanks for the info, reposted the link on the subreddit!

Subtuppel

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 08:52:27 PM

Just a short list for newcomers and potential investors about what is coming up shortly or happened recently:

+ lots of more stuff, check the following links:

BlackCoin Subreddit

http://blackcoindirectory.com

http://www.blkfoundation.org/

Official Wallets:

http://www.blackcoin.co/

Some stats at:

http://bitinfocharts.com/blackcoin/

Cryptor

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 09:20:40 PM

Official Blackcoin lottery - http://bclottery.cf

1. About BCLottery

BCLottery is new weekly lottery for blackcoin community. Our main goal is to create stronger community around blackcoin and new weekly “event” for the community. The lottery is part of larger cryptocoin lottery service – http://cryptocoinlottery.net

We are the official lottery for blackcoin with recognition from the developer team. Also 50% from all BCLottery  profits are donated to blackcoin development. You can see donation amounts from our homepage (amounts are updated every week after drawing).

2. The lottery

We provide basic 5 number lottery with a weekly drawing. Our creative win distribution guarantees 50%-99% payout on every round. The ticket costs 8BC/ticket, but ticket price is review after every round and can be changed to correlate the changes in the value of blackcoin.

BCLottery also offer serial tickets with fixed or live price. So you can get extra benefit from serial tickets if you can predict blackcoin value changes.

3.”Beat the odds” -campaign

We are still running “Beat the odds”-campaign. Every winning ticket purchased during this campaign will receive 100-198% payout instead 50-99%.  The campaign is valid as long as campaign tickets are left, more info you can find from: http://bclottery.cf/promo.php

Join us and come play: http://bclottery.cf
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 10:29:04 PM

Top reasons to use Blackcoin multipool:

1) Most profitable (3 last days in a row)  http://poolpicker.eu/

2) KNC miner contest!

3) It helps gaining value of your BC

4) It show your support to the BC community, and a strong community will help for a strong coin of course
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: