Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:08:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609536 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ScytheX

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:42:30 PM

Hard to believe WC would have the highest % gain today.  Cry

That's crypto currencies for you. Nothing makes sense.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
slinger1015

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 12:00:43 AM

Well looks like the fud may be leaving.
Happy .
I saw it coming did not want to call out actual names.
Nice to see the black hand getting the big black boot.

But looking forward to good things once again from bc.

buy-black

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 12:02:41 AM

I DEMAND TRANSPARENCY from the foundation.  When will POS 2.0 come out?

I DEMAND TRANSPARENCY from the foundation.  Is there going to be an anon wallet for BC or was this just hype?

I DEMAND TRANSPARENCY from the foundation.  When is Legionare wallet comming out?  Dates please..

I DEMAND TRANSPARENCY from the foundation.  How many DEVs are working on new features and who are they?  facts please..

STOP FUCKING WITH INFORMATION BE CLEAR AND DELIVER ON TIME!

I have had enough shit from insider trading information being used against normal people who are not connected to the insider group!

Further discussions here: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/278g39/regarding_the_blkhand_pastebins_ama_ask_your/

BC + XC + DRK
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 12:10:15 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2014, 12:29:54 AM by IconicExpert

Many of you missed the oppertunity to buy the Limited Edition BlackCoin card. I have a few left that I was going to use for promotional purposes. You can order yours while supplies last!

Also, I have 70 Standard Edition Cards left. I might order more Standard Edition Cards if the is still demand for it.

I have 60 Limited Edition Card left. They ship within 48 hours after ordering: http://www.blackcoincard.com/buy1.php

I have 70 Standard Edition Cards. They ship within 48 hours after ordering: http://www.blackcoincard.com/buy2.php
ReRunRod

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 12:37:20 AM

Many of you missed the oppertunity to buy the Limited Edition BlackCoin card. I have a few left that I was going to use for promotional purposes. You can order yours while supplies last!

Also, I have 70 Standard Edition Cards left. I might order more Standard Edition Cards if the is still demand for it.

I have 60 Limited Edition Card left. They ship within 48 hours after ordering: http://www.blackcoincard.com/buy1.php

I have 70 Standard Edition Cards. They ship within 48 hours after ordering: http://www.blackcoincard.com/buy2.php

First time viewing the video. I must say.. Very nice Smiley
johnngbluntzky

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 12:58:19 AM

I DEMAND TRANSPARENCY from the foundation.  Is there going to be an anon wallet for BC or was this just hype?

I DEMAND TRANSPARENCY from the foundation.  When is Legionare wallet comming out?  Dates please..

I DEMAND TRANSPARENCY from the foundation.  How many DEVs are working on new features and who are they?  facts please..

I have had enough shit from insider trading information being used against normal people who are not connected to the insider group!

Further discussions here: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/278g39/regarding_the_blkhand_pastebins_ama_ask_your/

+ 1

i'm a big supporter of black, have been from the start.. but i agree, there are a lot of people vested here, and we need to hear more from the devs on the daily about what's up. if you guys talk in your black cave more than you talk with us, here, openly in the forum.. faith will ultimately be lost.

irc is nice yes, but there are more people here that want their info here on the forums.

morituri13

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 01:03:21 AM

When will POS 2.0 come out? Only rat4 knows this. Noone else. That dastardly russian is the only one trading on this inside information.

Is there going to be an anon wallet for BC or was this just hype? I believe WizFarm was the one to announce this? As far as I know he was hyping things he had no business hyping.

When is Legionare wallet comming out?  We don't know... If you want to donate some money I bet we can push these devs a bit harder, but we are already pushing as best we can.

How many DEVs are working on new features and who are they? We are literally taking resumes.. Come one come all..

[/b]
morituri13

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 01:05:34 AM

i'm a big supporter of black, have been from the start.. but i agree, there are a lot of people vested here, and we need to hear more from the devs on the daily about what's up. if you guys talk in your black cave more than you talk with us, here, openly in the forum.. faith will ultimately be lost.

irc is nice yes, but there are more people here that want their info here on the forums.

Please go to reddit. You have to understand we all have our roles.. I personally know very little about development timelines and schedule... So I only focus on PR stuff. On Reddit I can pick and choose what to spend my time on. This forum is a terrible medium for communication. Today 2 foundation members did an AMA on reddit...
johnngbluntzky

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 01:07:59 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2014, 01:19:45 AM by johnngbluntzky

Please go to reddit. You have to understand we all have our roles.. I personally know very little about development timelines and schedule... So I only focus on PR stuff. On Reddit I can pick and choose what to spend my time on. This forum is a terrible medium for communication. Today 2 foundation members did an AMA on reddit...

yes they did ama's, as a response to a shitstorm. it shouldn't have to be defensive, like it was. it should be self-initiated. communication is very important, and there is much more activity here than on the subreddit.. seems to be the case anyway.

now.. don't get defensive, i like you guys.. i am providing a very well backed average joe's observation.

either way, thanks for answering, i mean absolutely no disrespect, and if I am wrong, and my views do not align with the avg joe's, my apologies.

peace be with you homes. stay black.

sgi02

Activity: 542
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 01:22:19 AM

I DEMAND TRANSPARENCY from the foundation.  How many DEVs are working on new features and who are they?  facts please..

A quick point to take here...

This isn't Apple you're making demands to, this is a virtual currency still very much in its infancy. If you are an investor / miner you are entitled to nothing but your speculative position in this currency's future value. Should you be a major contributor to the overall future of Blackcoin then please pardon me as I mean no offense. With that being said, your demands have been echoed throughout the community and the devs are currently working hard to deliver upon their promises. Should a month pass without update your concerns would be justified, however, right now your best course of action is to hold and believe in the overall vision of the coin. If that proves to be too much to ask then im sure a handful of users would be more than happy to purchase your stake in BC at current market prices. Take care
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 01:23:12 AM

yes they did ama's, as a response to a shitstorm. it shouldn't have to be defensive, like it was. it should be self-initiated. communication is very important, and there is much more activity here than on the subreddit.. seems to be the case anyway.

now.. don't get defensive, i like you guys.. i am providing a very well backed average joe's observation.

either way, thanks for answering, i mean absolutely no disrespect, and if I am wrong, and my views do not align with the avg joe's, my apologies.

peace be with you homes. stay black.

This thread is disorganized and full of FUD. I also recommend you go to reddit. Only reason I'm here is to defend FUD. I'm not sure what you mean by self-initiated. There was only need for it because of the incident. You can always ask them anything on reddit.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
johnngbluntzky

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 01:41:47 AM

okey doke point taken, sounds like you guys are of the popular opinion actually. i quit mining a couple months ago. 2.7mh made me quite a few coins via some lucky solo mining earlier this year. i just trade nowadays.

after all the bs i've seen today, i'm gonna show my Blackcoin support by firing up the ol' beast on the blackcoin multipool tonight.

cheers homies. stay black.

acseric

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 01:52:00 AM

This isn't Apple you're making demands to, this is a virtual currency still very much in its infancy. If you are an investor / miner you are entitled to nothing but your speculative position in this currency's future value. Should you be a major contributor to the overall future of Blackcoin then please pardon me as I mean no offense. With that being said, your demands have been echoed throughout the community and the devs are currently working hard to deliver upon their promises. Should a month pass without update your concerns would be justified, however, right now your best course of action is to hold and believe in the overall vision of the coin. If that proves to be too much to ask then im sure a handful of users would be more than happy to purchase your stake in BC at current market prices. Take care

Sure this isnt apple.  However, a weekly update of progress would be nice.  All it has to be is something like 80% coding completed on blah blah, 50% testing completed.

StuartGT

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 02:06:43 AM

Eloquently put.  Speculators & day-traders will do well to print to out your post and re-read it everyday.

The expanding dev community (especially Rat4) of BlackCoin are working dilligently on their projects.  There are no timeframes; the projects will be ready when they are ready.  Therefore out of the Foundation's control.

Meanwhile, to answer Buy Black's queries to the best of my knowledge:
      • When will POS 2.0 come out?  When it's ready.
      • Is there going to be an anon wallet for BC or was this just hype?  Yes, Legionnaire.
      • When is Legionare wallet comming out?  Dates please..  When it's ready.
      • How many DEVs are working on new features and who are they?  facts please..  Many devs on a number of projects, check Reddit.com/r/blackcoin, the BlackCoin news websites (e.g. DailyBlackCoin) or search back through this thread.
      • STOP FUCKING WITH INFORMATION BE CLEAR AND DELIVER ON TIME!  The foundation and us devs don't fuck with information we provide it when we can, and we don't give timescales because we can't.

The current sell price (of any crypto coin) only affects you if you're selling/trading now.  The price today is not of concern, only the future price matters.[/list][/list]
      vizique
      Legendary

Activity: 2407
      Merit: 1636

View Profile
      June 04, 2014, 02:16:18 AM

Eloquently put.  Speculators & day-traders will do well to print to out your post and re-read it everyday.

The expanding dev community (especially Rat4) of BlackCoin are working dilligently on their projects.  There are no timeframes; the projects will be ready when they are ready.  Therefore out of the Foundation's control.

Meanwhile, to answer Buy Black's queries to the best of my knowledge:
          • When will POS 2.0 come out?  When it's ready.
          • Is there going to be an anon wallet for BC or was this just hype?  Yes, Legionnaire.
          • When is Legionare wallet comming out?  Dates please..  When it's ready.
          • How many DEVs are working on new features and who are they?  facts please..  Many devs on a number of projects, check Reddit.com/r/blackcoin, the BlackCoin news websites (e.g. DailyBlackCoin) or search back through this thread.
          • STOP FUCKING WITH INFORMATION BE CLEAR AND DELIVER ON TIME!  The foundation and us devs don't fuck with information we provide it when we can, and we don't give timescales because we can't.

The current sell price (of any crypto coin) only affects you if you're selling/trading now.  The price today is not of concern, only the future price matters.[/list][/list]

Thank you gentlemen for explaining so neatly.

The Foundation is working on a number of things but please do remember we are not doing everything!

Much is being done by the Community, connect with them and see what you can do to make a difference.
          StuartGT

Activity: 104

View Profile
          June 04, 2014, 02:19:52 AM

... a weekly update of progress would be nice.  All it has to be is something like 80% coding completed on blah blah, 50% testing completed.

All devs keep everybody updated as to their project progress at least once a week - some every day or so - in a post here in this thread and/or on BlackCoin's reddit channel.  The BlackCoin news sites often post summaries of these too.  Percentages cannot be given as bugs/faults or new ideas/improvements are readily discovered and need to be implemented/resolved.  Providing percentages/ratios of progress merely provides false hope and leads to disappointment due to unforeseen issues.
          jackfruit

Activity: 416

View Profile
          June 04, 2014, 02:25:16 AM

I agree with you, but I think buy-black's real frustration is the insider trading..ie big holders who manipulate the market based on inside knowledge to make profit. That's really disheartening to a small holder.
          bluestskies

View Profile
          June 04, 2014, 02:29:50 AM

Right, I feel like buy-black s a bit contradictory in his post.

There's no set date on 2.0 or the anon wallet. So how can they not deliver on time?

I feel like by putting a date out there, they're setting themselves up for criticism if it isn't met. You are already asking them to deliver on time when no time was set. If they say July 1, for example and things hit a snag, people will be upset or critical or start with the fud. I'm definitely not opposed to asceric's point though as periodic updates both here and reddit would be nice so we can see where along we are in the process (like dzimbeck Reddit posts), but I know that will all they are busy working on, it isn't a top priority. Maybe that can be something done in a clear manner moving forward?
          Soepkip (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile
          June 04, 2014, 02:37:41 AM

I agree with you, but I think buy-black's real frustration is the insider trading..ie big holders who manipulate the market based on inside knowledge to make profit. That's really disheartening to a small holder.

And insider trading is impossible to combat. For example. If you and a team build an awesome new wallet for BlackCoin and you keep this under wraps until release you have the possibility to buy the market and then release the product. This is very true.

Now the other way around is announcing it before hand, which creates an (as we've seen in many other coin) hype around that feature long before it is actually fully working. If problems arise in the actual development of that feature people will grow impatient and dump. We've seen this too in many markets.

I have always been transparant every step of the way, and I pride myself on being this way. Yes we have knowledge before anyone else does. Most of that knowledge is just ideas and projects that never pan out. If a project or idea does pan out we release it the instant it's finished as we have in the past 4 months. You can debate all you want about investorgroups and private talks, but they are needed. Without them BlackCoin would not be alive at this very moment. It would have been just another pump and dump coin.

████
          ██████████████████████
          █████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
          -> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
          -> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
          ReRunRod

View Profile
          June 04, 2014, 02:44:18 AM

Never ask for ETAs. Cool
          Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 408 »
            Print  

Jump to: