Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:33:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609536 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
StuartGT

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:03:32 PM

Are there issues with the main blockchain viewer at explorer.blackcoin.co, as the block and transaction information displayed and provided by it's API appear to be around 3 days behind; is the website having problems?
madjules007

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:21:37 PM

Changes to the KNC Miner Giveaway:

Yesterday was the first day that the KNC miner promo got hit! To make sure you guys actually have a chance at winning, we want to make some changes:

We will lengthen the promo with one month.
The original cut off date was the 3rd of July, due to the problems with showing the right stats on V2 for profitability & the updates to the pool itself with Version 2 releasing we think it's fair to lengthen the promo to Friday the 1st of August!

In this way there will be enough chances for everyone to get their tickets in and also to actually hit the 15 day min. hash requirements!

There is more coming about the KNC miner promotion in the near future, watch this space!

Sounds good. Will we see the process of the giveaway live on the BlackCast, if the requirement is reached? I mean actually see the picking of the winning ticket with the corresponding worker name by some randomizer or something?

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:27:59 PM

Are there issues with the main blockchain viewer at explorer.blackcoin.co, as the block and transaction information displayed and provided by it's API appear to be around 3 days behind; is the website having problems?

Hi, yes, it appears to be lagging behind.

At the moment this one seems to be working:

www.blackcha.in

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
InvestorPerson

Activity: 316

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:34:06 PM

Price is still heavily manipulated.

And how can "we" break this? More volume?

nobody will do something against that because it means cheap coins for them. everyone cursing over the manipulation but at the same time profiting from it

whoever sells below 29k now must be a complete retard....
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:55:01 PM

whatever is going on with bc price is a good thing imo,for the long term. at least we are not getting p&d which damages coins. look what happened with DRK and now XC. it will damage them in the long term. if bc price stays low and then slowly rises then we are good
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:55:29 PM

Price is still heavily manipulated.

And how can "we" break this? More volume?

nobody will do something against that because it means cheap coins for them. everyone cursing over the manipulation but at the same time profiting from it

BLACKCOIN WILL WIN!

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
StuartGT

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:02:18 PM

www.blackcha.in

Cheers Maarx, I'd already messaged the dev UdjinM6 about how to implement his API earlier today - as we keep getting Bad Request errors - hopefully hear back later, and fingers crossed the issues with the primary one are resolved soon Smiley
coinism

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:16:07 PM

www.blackcha.in

Cheers Maarx, I'd already messaged the dev UdjinM6 about how to implement his API earlier today - as we keep getting Bad Request errors - hopefully hear back later, and fingers crossed the issues with the primary one are resolved soon Smiley

my BLK blockchain looks weird for my adrress, i have more transactions that what i have made some big transfers, final balance is correct but there are some weird transactions on the blockchain. those transactions are not in the transaction history of my wallet. final balance is correct though and i've synced it many times with the public ledger to verify.  maybe it's something to do how the PoS works when i keep my wallet open?
Soepkip (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:16:49 PM

Changes to the KNC Miner Giveaway:

Yesterday was the first day that the KNC miner promo got hit! To make sure you guys actually have a chance at winning, we want to make some changes:

We will lengthen the promo with one month.
The original cut off date was the 3rd of July, due to the problems with showing the right stats on V2 for profitability & the updates to the pool itself with Version 2 releasing we think it's fair to lengthen the promo to Friday the 1st of August!

In this way there will be enough chances for everyone to get their tickets in and also to actually hit the 15 day min. hash requirements!

There is more coming about the KNC miner promotion in the near future, watch this space!

Sounds good. Will we see the process of the giveaway live on the BlackCast, if the requirement is reached? I mean actually see the picking of the winning ticket with the corresponding worker name by some randomizer or something?

Yes, the winner will be picked live on the BlackCast

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
StuartGT

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:45:21 PM

www.blackcha.in

my BLK blockchain looks weird for my adrress, i have more transactions that what i have made some big transfers, final balance is correct but there are some weird transactions on the blockchain. those transactions are not in the transaction history of my wallet. final balance is correct though and i've synced it many times with the public ledger to verify.  maybe it's something to do how the PoS works when i keep my wallet open?

Yes that's correct, the 'hidden' transactions are the coin movements for staking
coinism

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:48:14 PM

www.blackcha.in

Yes that's correct, the 'hidden' transactions are the coin movements for staking

yeah, that's what i thought. only thing that worried me was the transaction history if i have to explain it to the taxman after we hit that 3B market cap Tongue
Degolep

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 02:12:59 PM

Are you a badass web designer and want to help BC, then BitHalo BlackHalo NightTrader suite needs your help.

please go here and help dzimbeck

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/26qleg/any_great_web_designersartistsmarketersbranding/

blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 02:55:07 PM

whatever is going on with bc price is a good thing imo,for the long term. at least we are not getting p&d which damages coins. look what happened with DRK and now XC. it will damage them in the long term. if bc price stays low and then slowly rises then we are good

If the coin is good, it won't really damage it long term. But it will hurt for an extended period of time much like BC did recently. It happens to them all. But the good coins recover and continue onward. The bad ones just wither away. BC has already been showing strong signs of recovery. And it doesn't have to go back to 90K any time soon either. Everytime BTC came off its peak, it took months for it to recover. Things happen a little bit quicker in alt coins so I wouldn't expect BC to go another 4-5 months sideways like BTC typically did. Tongue
Subtuppel

Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 03:17:41 PM

If the coin is good, it won't really damage it long term. But it will hurt for an extended period of time much like BC did recently. It happens to them all. But the good coins recover and continue onward. The bad ones just wither away. BC has already been showing strong signs of recovery. And it doesn't have to go back to 90K any time soon either. Everytime BTC came off its peak, it took months for it to recover. Things happen a little bit quicker in alt coins so I wouldn't expect BC to go another 4-5 months sideways like BTC typically did. Tongue
the most important thing would be that everyone who is in for long term stops the fucking daytrading for 1-5% extra margin.
If everybody waits for 2k rise just to sell and rebuy the price will never go up since no one will buy his way up and get burned. The problem is that 90% of the non-daytraders seem not to be aware of that.

and that makes it even easier for the manipulators since they only need a small part of their own coins for the shit if everybody plays into their hands.

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 03:28:12 PM

good things to come for bc  Cool

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 03:30:14 PM

www.blackcha.in

replied, check your pm plz  Smiley

EDIT:
in case anyone else is interested I posted API examples on reddit also
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/240tbz/blackchain_blackcoin_blockchain_explorer/chtzd3n

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
buy-black

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 04:22:49 PM

the most important thing would be that everyone who is in for long term stops the fucking daytrading for 1-5% extra margin.
If everybody waits for 2k rise just to sell and rebuy the price will never go up since no one will buy his way up and get burned. The problem is that 90% of the non-daytraders seem not to be aware of that.

and that makes it even easier for the manipulators since they only need a small part of their own coins for the shit if everybody plays into their hands.
Price is fine.  The problem is big holders (millions of coins) who continually are, and will be continually cashing-out to diversify.  This is very frustrating to the people who want the price to go up.  Just like in the last price jumps we always had some STUPID bag holder who dumps the coins once the price stops rising.

I said STUPID, and I mean STUPID IDIOT!  If you are the million coin holder and want out then put your coins in sell walls up the ladder.  This way people know what they are dealing with and the price will go up as people see fit.   We will not see many big price run ups because the STUPID IDIOT waits for the price to go up and then dumps his bag of coins.  The big players that want to see their investment go up will not be so willing to push the price up if STUPID IDIOT continues with his dumb cashing out methodology!

BC + XC + DRK
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:33:29 PM

Price is fine.  The problem is big holders (millions of coins) who continually are, and will be continually cashing-out to diversify.  This is very frustrating to the people who want the price to go up.  Just like in the last price jumps we always had some STUPID bag holder who dumps the coins once the price stops rising.

I said STUPID, and I mean STUPID IDIOT!  If you are the million coin holder and want out then put your coins in sell walls up the ladder.  This way people know what they are dealing with and the price will go up as people see fit.   We will not see many big price run ups because the STUPID IDIOT waits for the price to go up and then dumps his bag of coins.  The big players that want to see their investment go up will not be so willing to push the price up if STUPID IDIOT continues with his dumb cashing out methodology!

Look at the bright side: as the price goes down you can buy more (if you are that confident it'll increase). Along with this, as people dump, there is less to be dumped, meaning prices will go up as well. It's a win-win for everyone but the dumper.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:40:19 PM

Look at the bright side: as the price goes down you can buy more (if you are that confident it'll increase). Along with this, as people dump, there is less to be dumped, meaning prices will go up as well. It's a win-win for everyone but the dumper.
When some big players will come into BC no manipulator will stop him.
Look at DRK 100BTC walls were eaten in 30mins... If such investor groups will come into BC...
Noone will able shot up price simple.

Anyway BC is sexy to buy today with all stuff incoming.
Even for those improvements is worth buying BC.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 05:13:33 PM

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/5/29/blackcoin-knc-titan-miner-giveaway-period-extended-on-blackcoinpool#

Share share share Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: