Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:34:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609536 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:31:34 PM

Smiley always love to read you're articles

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2407
Merit: 1636

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:42:59 PM

Well worth the read!
Smiley
buy-black

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 06:02:58 PM

I wonder how many of those big miners will be dumping BC after they get it??

How big can the pool grow before the system becomes inefficient?

BC + XC + DRK
ScoobyDood

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:54:23 PM

BlackCoin Card Update And Donation Refund Schedule.

Donation schedule

On Weds June 9th I will begin processing refunds individually. I devised a system that would make it easier to track and process refunds. Each day I will process one currency type, and I am giving everyone over a week to make sure they have all the information needed. You will have to send a small test transaction to verify you are the owner of the address.

Monday June 9th BC wallets only.
Tuesday June 10th Doge wallets only
Wednesday June 11th LTC wallets only
Thursday June 12th BTC wallets only.

Monday June 16th BC exchanges only.
Tuesday June 17th Doge exchanges only
Wednesday June 18th LTC exchanges only
Thursday June 19th BTC exchanges only.

I am processing refunds in this manner so everyone is not PMing me at once and I can better handle the refunds promptly. Do not PM until the day of your selected currency. You have more than enough time to prepare for your day, if you miss your day that is your responsibility.

[/size]

Hello,
A large part of the original Donators asked me to do the Wall Street Event. I have a friend and very good Event Organizer who is ready to make the Event happen with the 4500 USD you have at hand. Obviously we would need to figure out a way to proof that this is the will of the Donators, so I will repost this thread on Reddit and kindly ask everybody here to place their vote. "Yes, I would like that Francesca DeFranchis takes the Donated money to make the Wall Street event happen." Or "No, ...".

I think this will also make your life easier Iconic Expert, since I have been told you have the money in USD.

Thanks for being a man of honor.

Best,
Alec

bitcoin42
Newbie Activity: 6 = seriously?...Seriously!?!

poop
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:24:08 PM

BlackHalo white paper published. This could be one of those releases that turns into a very important slow burn with serious brand-strengthening consequences for BlackCoin .... if it works

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/26rzoe/bithaloblackhalo_whitepaperdocumentation_is_now/
bluestskies

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:59:16 PM

Just saw this on reddit...looks like you can buy blackcoins via credit card now!

http://kedia.co/blackcoin.html

Loving the innovation and expansion.
hitchcoin

Activity: 326

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:34:16 PM

sweet ! Looking really good! I can't wait for beta!
hitchcoin

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:37:38 PM

Okay guys, time for project Blackshape

Today I went to the Dutch Blackshape dealer to check out their fantastic airplane that  you can buy with Blackcoin. Since I have gotten my pilot license as an 16 year old I've made a testflight and it's just simply an amazing airplane! I've flown mostly Cessna's and AT-3 but this aircraft is just a masterpiece. I guess I can call it the Lamborghini under the airplanes in general aviation.

And guess what..Thanks to the Blackcoin community and the profits I could make on Mintpal I have finally managed to get all my funds together! The order has been made!

Because I am so thankfull for you guys, as the Blackcoin community, I want to get it painted Blackcoin colorscheme/style, with the Blackcoin logo! This would be very cool since I will fly alot with it and also do demo flights for new, interested investors. This way they can hear about Blackcoin. Besides that, im also going to rent out this plane. So other pilots can rent my plane, which they can pay with Blackcoin aswell!

However, getting it custom painted costs around 10.000$ I was hoping if people from this AWESOME Blackcoin community would consider donating for this project. The airplane costs me a fortune already  Cheesy

If you want to see a real Blackcoin airplane that im going to use for BC promotions and rent it out which you can pay for with Blackcoin then help me out!! Im sure we can do this  Grin

I will keep you all updated and also I will show some BC colorscheme/style sketches in the near future.

BC: BDYeU3GJoX3B4wB1x1XGerFbqzqcYeG1Lj
BTC: 12ARzb8Y1uLVPUZaji9TejAt7hScUwWEj4

This community is awesome !
Always bet on black

This is still going guys. let me know if the idea is on or off. I have to let my dealer know about colorscheme etc. in time

also follow me on twitter @jungleman_g

DOGE had their NASCAR we should have our own BLACKCOIN mothership. Soepkip, i think you should really step up as community manager here and help promote this idea. Your dutch, getting together shouldn't be that hard?
cryptoangel

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:40:14 PM

Today I went to the Dutch Blackshape dealer to check out their fantastic airplane that  you can buy with Blackcoin. Since I have gotten my pilot license as an 16 year old I've made a testflight and it's just simply an amazing airplane! I've flown mostly Cessna's and AT-3 but this aircraft is just a masterpiece. I guess I can call it the Lamborghini under the airplanes in general aviation.

And guess what..Thanks to the Blackcoin community and the profits I could make on Mintpal I have finally managed to get all my funds together! The order has been made!

Because I am so thankfull for you guys, as the Blackcoin community, I want to get it painted Blackcoin colorscheme/style, with the Blackcoin logo! This would be very cool since I will fly alot with it and also do demo flights for new, interested investors. This way they can hear about Blackcoin. Besides that, im also going to rent out this plane. So other pilots can rent my plane, which they can pay with Blackcoin aswell!

However, getting it custom painted costs around 10.000$ I was hoping if people from this AWESOME Blackcoin community would consider donating for this project. The airplane costs me a fortune already  Cheesy

If you want to see a real Blackcoin airplane that im going to use for BC promotions and rent it out which you can pay for with Blackcoin then help me out!! Im sure we can do this  Grin

I will keep you all updated and also I will show some BC colorscheme/style sketches in the near future.

Always bet on black

This is still going guys. let me know if the idea is on or off. I have to let my dealer know about colorscheme etc. in time

DOGE had their NASCAR we should have our own BLACKCOIN mothership. Soepkip, i think you should really step up as community manager here and help promote this idea. Your dutch, getting together shouldn't be that hard?

$10.000..... I can do it for $100. Tin of paint, paint brush and a professional BC logo.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
buy-black

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 08:47:55 PM

BlackCoin POS 2.0 should be released soon??  TIC.. TAC... TIC.. TAC..   Grin Grin

Anyone know ETA ?

BC + XC + DRK
cryptoangel

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:53:17 PM

Always bet on black

$10.000..... I can do it for $100. Tin of paint, paint brush and a professional BC logo.

If you think im letting my 200.000$ carbon plane get painted by a 100$ guy then you are wrong Lips sealed
This requires full custom paint that needs to be certified by ILENT.

I could get a BC logo and slap it on my car and more people will see it then on a plane! haha. Good luck raising $10k for that project.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:55:13 PM

Always bet on black

How about you ask the manufacturer to cough up ? 10.000$ would be a good deal for them, for all the column inches they'd receive.

hitchcoin

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:57:14 PM

Always bet on black

If you think im letting my 200.000$ carbon plane get painted by a 100$ guy then you are wrong Lips sealed

I could get a BC logo and slap it on my car and more people will see it then on a plane! haha. Good luck raising $10k for that project.

Unless you are driving one of WizFarms lambo's I highly doubt that. This aircraft seems to be getting alot of publicity and attention in the netherlands. Getting it painted in full blackcoin colors will be great for promoting BC. Some stuff i found in 5 min:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMjwcyjPV8U#t=82 (video)
http://www.vliegeninnederland.nl/2014/05/blackshape-prime-gearriveerd-op-lelystad-airport/ (report)
http://www.pilootenvliegtuig.nl/2014/05/22/blackshape-jonge-luchtvaarthistorie-landt-lelystad/ (report)
http://www.pilootenvliegtuig.nl/2014/05/20/blackshape-prime-te-gast-op-lelystad/ (report)
Subtuppel

Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:13:15 PM

Always bet on black

Unless you are driving one of WizFarms lambo's I highly doubt that. This aircraft seems to be getting alot of publicity and attention in the netherlands. Getting it painted in full blackcoin colors will be great for promoting BC. Some stuff i found in 5 min:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMjwcyjPV8U#t=82 (video)
http://www.vliegeninnederland.nl/2014/05/blackshape-prime-gearriveerd-op-lelystad-airport/ (report)
http://www.pilootenvliegtuig.nl/2014/05/22/blackshape-jonge-luchtvaarthistorie-landt-lelystad/ (report)
http://www.pilootenvliegtuig.nl/2014/05/20/blackshape-prime-te-gast-op-lelystad/ (report)

I reposted this on the subreddit, it would be good if you could continue the discussion there, it is always hard to get such things organized in this thread...

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/26tiwq/project_blackshape_can_we_somehow_get_this/

hitchcoin

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:19:04 PM

tnx sub.
Ralph0603

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 09:30:13 PM

http://www.dailyblackcoin.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/community-interview.png

Community Interview with Wurlitzer check it out here on DailyBlackcoin.com!
Soepkip (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:05:59 PM

Another update to the KNC Miner promo!

Changes in the hashrate requirements:

Originally it was 10GH/s for 15 days, this is going to change a little, including the 5GH/s promo we have promised before, the new requirements are:

5 Days of 5 GH/s* required.
5 Days of 7,5 GH/s* required.
5 Days of 10 GH/s* required

These will be in order, so, first you guys need to hit 5 days of 5GH/s, then 5 days of 7,5 and lastly 5 days of 10GH/s. If the pool get's 10Gh/s directly it will not take away from the 10GH/s days, it will first go through the 5 GH/s days, then the 7,5 GH/s and then the 10 GH/s.

After the initial 15 days the requirement will stay at 10GH/s or more.

Now, for every 5 GH/s ABOVE the 10GH/s requirement after 15 days we'll double the amount of tickets for that day. This means that if the pool hits 15GH/s after the initial 15 days and you normally get 3 tickets you'll now get 6 tickets, if the pool hits 20GH/s you'll get 12, and so on.

---------------

Change of prize?

Then the last change we'd like to make is actually changing the prize of the promo. We are feeling that KNC seems to be less favorable in the past weeks due to several issues that have come out about the company. Now we want to ask the community to vote if you guys want ONE big prize, or more prizes for the same value, like a first prize, a second & third prize and several smaller prizes. The total value will stay the same.

Please vote here:

http://strawpoll.me/1782694

* of Normalized Scrypt Hashrate per the earlier posted values.
** Voting will close in 48 hours of this post, at that time I'll release the results.

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
Subtuppel

Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:09:57 PM

I stronly suggest that you quickly implement a vote system for registered users on the pool.
this online poll can be manipulated WAY too easy.

Miner232432

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:19:16 PM

lol spends 200k on a plane, can't afford 10k to get it painted so asks for charity

1st world problems man

I am blunt, don't like it ? Too bad
Soepkip (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:38:43 PM

lol spends 200k on a plane, can't afford 10k to get it painted so asks for charity

1st world problems man

Haha, it's more about if WE as a community want to chip in for it or not. I think it would be an awesome idea, even 10 years from now there'd be a plane with our logo on it. How awesome is that?

████
██████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: