Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:01:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon  (Read 64622 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tommyj1

Activity: 1232
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 06:49:13 PM

IconicExpert

keep my donation for your future coin Smiley

LOL - I like this  Cheesy but I'm happy for you to send my donation to a charity of your (or the community's) choosing.

There's a lot of strong characters around here and I appreciate they clash sometimes, but I think BC does not yet realise how much it will miss you.

Happy sailing IconicExpert, I wish you fair weather and calm seas in whatever you do next.

BC will never be the same without IE! but if he think he can make his own coin and do it better then BC. i will do my job as a miner and community supporter  Smiley

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
troiste

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:52:34 PM

Good bye BlackCoin, it was nice to know you
Xuorc

Activity: 195

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:53:52 PM

IconicExpert

keep my donation for your future coin Smiley

LOL - I like this  Cheesy but I'm happy for you to send my donation to a charity of your (or the community's) choosing.

There's a lot of strong characters around here and I appreciate they clash sometimes, but I think BC does not yet realise how much it will miss you.

Happy sailing IconicExpert, I wish you fair weather and calm seas in whatever you do next.

BC will never be the same without IE! but if he think he can make his own coin and do it better then BC. i will do my job as a miner and community supporter  Smiley

+1

keshuker

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

aka. dibdab

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:54:21 PM

This thread does not really have any function anymore, so i vote that it gets locked to prevent more FUD/threats/bashing in any direction

The blackcoin discussion can then continue on the real thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=599299.0
colinfx

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:57:04 PM

Because the price of all coins have dropped since the donations were made, it will cost IE LESS to refund everyone than he received in USD.

Why can't IE just refund everyone in the same coin they paid in? It will cost him LESS USD not MORE.

Or am I missing something?
Xuorc

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:59:07 PM

This thread does not really have any function anymore, so i vote that it gets locked to prevent more FUD/threats/bashing in any direction

The blackcoin discussion can then continue on the real thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=599299.0

I vote that someone with the knowledge creates a voting system to test the community on IE.

Think rationally and logically NOT emotionally about this.  BC is better with IE in rather than out.  BC cannot endure the in-fighting though.  What he offers is much better than the "foundation" who truly are amateurs-r-us.  You don't have to like IE but it should be obvious which is better for BC:   IE or current Foundation?

keshuker

aka. dibdab

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:02:13 PM

I vote that someone with the knowledge creates a voting system to test the community on IE.

Think rationally and logically NOT emotionally about this.  BC is better with IE in rather than out.  BC cannot endure the in-fighting though.  What he offers is much better than the "foundation" who truly are amateurs-r-us.  You don't have to like IE but it should be obvious which is better for BC:   IE or current Foundation?

Nobody has forced IE out, it is his own decision. Did you not read the "announcement"? He is out and not coming back, so close this thread
ScoobyDood

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:13:47 PM

iconic you still deleting my replies Wink
why arent you following through with the promise to hurt me

please i wanna be hurt Wink

Ash..this community is very small, and you would be surprised what info people would give up for a few BTC. I know you THINK you are untouchable but trust me you are not. You will not know the date or the time, but when it does come you will know why and who did it to you.

Are you scared of me you pussy?
AshDrake (real one) saw you post then it was gone? WTF?!?

he keeps deleting my posts, but he keeps the posts of the fake me on Wink

OMG how many shill accounts does he have?!?

poop
negamus

Activity: 245

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 07:14:58 PM

Nobody has forced IE out, it is his own decision. Did you not read the "announcement"? He is out and not coming back, so close this thread

No, no one forced IE out, he was just trolled daily and made to look like a fool with Gritt's comment. I mean, someone who's the head of marketing should know the difference between sponsor and endorse. I haven't seen many of those new accounts from the old thread, except for the few that log on and troll this thread. But other than that, no he was not forced out.  Roll Eyes

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
IconicExpert (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:18:12 PM

Because the price of all coins have dropped since the donations were made, it will cost IE LESS to refund everyone than he received in USD.

Why can't IE just refund everyone in the same coin they paid in? It will cost him LESS USD not MORE.

Or am I missing something?

No you are correct. And as I pointed out a few posts back it is not as simple as sending to an addresses. Many people sent donations from exchanges, and there were a lot of mico donations. It will be much simpler to send the funds in whole for another project which I already agreed to do. The rest is just noise from people who only existence is to follow me around this forum. Assdrake and Ximp were bullied as kids and now this is their chance to feel "big".
keshuker

aka. dibdab

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:25:18 PM

No, no one forced IE out, he was just trolled daily and made to look like a fool with Gritt's comment. I mean, someone who's the head of marketing should know the difference between sponsor and endorse. I haven't seen many of those new accounts from the old thread, except for the few that log on and troll this thread. But other than that, no he was not forced out.  Roll Eyes
As I said earlier:

Xuorc

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:28:49 PM

As I said earlier:

Here we go again ...

Yes I did read the announcement completely.  He asked us to choose and reading between the lines I don't think IE is going anywhere if he receives the backing from the community to lead (not control) BC.  The only question we should all be asking ourselves is who do we want to be leading us given the choices available.  That's where it becomes clear and obvious.  Can you imagine walking into the bank that is looking after your money and being introduced to Soepkip as your manager? I know who I would rather have "leading" my money.

I vote this thread stays open for the time being at least.  If you don't want to be here then don't be here.

IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:29:59 PM

Ximp is demanding donations be returned but never donated. He is mad because he doesn't have the spotlight for creating the BC logo he ripped off. The "base" of the coin was from a template you can by on any stock photo site, and then he put the B over it and added some gradient. So now he wants to be recognized for his contribution, and he is mad I have been getting so much attention. The poor little guy is jealous. So to "show me", he is going to post here every few minutes...lol. Instead of this simpleton his his energy to post about BC on this forum and other forums, he rather spend his time trolling on person. I would hate to see what these guys do when they are attracted to a woman and the woman is not interested.
keshuker

aka. dibdab

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:30:03 PM

bla bla

Why dont we let the childish stuff be now pls
okidoki

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:30:39 PM

I think he should give our money that we donated to the WS event to the foundation. And the foundation should assure to organize the WS event.

He should use the whole USD amount he obtained. Even if these are double the coins.

I as a donator would be fine with that.
colinfx

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:33:41 PM

I think he should give our money that we donated to the WS event to the foundation. And the foundation should assure to organize the WS event.

He should use the whole USD amount he obtained. Even if these are double the coins.

The correct and only sensible course of action is for IE to refund every person who donated money to him. If they want the money back of course.
Ximp

Activity: 336

CS Student - BC Logo Guy

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:33:56 PM

Ximp is demanding donations be returned but never donated. He is mad because he doesn't have the spotlight for creating the BC logo he ripped off. The "base" of the coin was from a template you can by on any stock photo site, and then he put the B over it and added some gradient. So now he wants to be recognized for his contribution, and he is mad I have been getting so much attention. The poor little guy is jealous. So to "show me", he is going to post here every few minutes...lol. Instead of this simpleton his his energy to post about BC on this forum and other forums, he rather spend his time trolling on person. I would hate to see what these guys do when they are attracted to a woman and the woman is not interested.

Link me to this template, I would love to see some proof! Oh wait, there is no template and once again you are full of hot air.

Link me to the template! I'll donate 100,000 BLK to you if you can show a template that I used. Put up or shut up.
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:36:44 PM

You do not understand, this is not about the donation. I have already agreed to do whatever the community wants. This is the same people that trolled me everyday for weeks. For example, I am deleting their posts and they still insist on posting. So do not let the BS fool you, the donations will go where the community wants them to go. If nothing is decided and the community wants to wait until I get current with BC card orders, I will be more than happy to site down and take the time refund each donator directly to each person who wants a refund.
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:38:09 PM

Link me to this template, I would love to see some proof! Oh wait, there is no template and once again you are full of hot air.

Link me to the template! I'll donate 100,000 BLK to you if you can show a template that I used. Put up or shut up.

The same way you said you would donate once the first press release was live? I am still waiting for that donation. And you do not have 100,000BC...now go away troll.
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:40:43 PM

The correct and only sensible course of action is for IE to refund every person who donated money to him. If they want the money back of course.

Explain to me how can I verify if someone sent a donation if it is sent from an exchange? I would ask the person to send a small transaction to verify it is his/her account. I can't do that with an exchange. Nor will I be able to send the funds back to an exchange from the outgoing address.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: