Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:36:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 [343] 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS  (Read 332067 times)
marti

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 10:15:40 PM

Yeah - flat design sure. It's the latest craze. Have you ever heard of the exact same guy doing the voiceover in 3 straight scams now? All videos made by Wulfcastle? In fact, he hasn't contributed to any project to date that wasn't proven to be a scam. You guys are seriously retarded. I don't care how much you hate me all I've done is tell it how it is this whole thread and you would think at this point people would at least be willing to consider the possibility I know what I'm talking about. You hand the keys over to this guy and you're handing the keys over to the exact same guy that just scammed you! They're the same person!

you can't try to convince me and insulting me (or the community) at the same time...it's not working like that
you say you don't care, but you are here insulting everyone again and again.

if you have to demonstrate something about wulfcastle, please make it clear, with proofs and arguments...
but without insult, it's not only anti-constructive but you'll end up just over frustrated and completely ignored

www.CoinsSource.com | Your Alternative-Currency Information Source

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
komodovpn

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 10:16:51 PM

dead coin is dead

[ Minerals ] - The most fair distribution crypto
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 10:16:59 PM

Wullcastle sounds a lot like Duffman who was the chearleader as is this guy for Shimalh scams.

DO you just accuse everyone of being Duffman? haha

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
scam_exposer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 10:19:45 PM

So all the coins have i left is worthless now?

Yes!

And megaman and gorillajam: SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Dude what the hell is wrong with you? Have you read a word I said? Wulfcastle is the Silkcoin dev! He is the guy that ripped you off in the first place and you're going to let him do it again? Either you're in on this or you are one stupid bastard. This is fucking sick either way. You people are sick.

These people are too stupid to walk away like they should. 

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS
MEGAman

Activity: 462

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 10:20:15 PM

Yeah - flat design sure. It's the latest craze. Have you ever heard of the exact same guy doing the voiceover in 3 straight scams now? All videos made by Wulfcastle? In fact, he hasn't contributed to any project to date that wasn't proven to be a scam. You guys are seriously retarded. I don't care how much you hate me all I've done is tell it how it is this whole thread and you would think at this point people would at least be willing to consider the possibility I know what I'm talking about. You hand the keys over to this guy and you're handing the keys over to the exact same guy that just scammed you! They're the same person!

you can't try to convince me and insulting me (or the community) at the same time...it's not working like that
you say you don't care, but you are here insulting everyone again and again.

if you have to demonstrate something about wulfcastle, please make it clear, with proofs and arguments...
but without insult, it's not only anti-constructive but you'll end up just over frustrated and completely ignored

Well there is a ton of proof in this thread alone but I will leave that for somebody else to consolidate into an easy-to-consume format for you guys. I'm just the guy that tells it how it is and belittles people who make bad decisions or act like assholes. I'm the biggest asshole in here yet one of only a few you can trust. I can admit I'm an asshole - I am. I have little patience for people that encourage others to waste their money on scams and people who think they know better than I do about something they clearly don't. It's frustrating and I lose my tempter. But shit man - go back through all of my posts in this thread. Can you honestly say I've said one single thing that didn't prove to be true? I mean seriously guys open your eyes and start using your heads. What the hell is wrong with you people? Wulfcastle is a sack of shit an I will stand by that - I've seen the proof. It's up to others to gather it all back up again and compile it into a post here but fuck. All I do is tell you guys the facts. Just because it isn't what you want to hear doesn't mean I wasn't right. It's easy to be right when I use facts and evidence to build my case. I'm not going around ripping on these coins for fun!
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 10:21:26 PM

I talk to you like you're kids because you are making decisions that only kids would make. It's like you're just begging to get burned again.

Then it is time that some little kid ploinks you against your head so you shut the fuck up. We all lost money in this shitcoin and we don't need a fucker who rubs it in our head all the time. I don't care that i lost money, just for the simple fact that i don't want you to get satisfied. i rather lose 10btc then telling you that you were right. Not only the dev, but also you, little fuckhead, has costs us money because your selfish way of communicating and fudding the coin. If i was standing in front of you i would have ripped of your head and played soccer with it until your eyes are hanging out. Why? Because you are just as bad as the dev is. The community could have saved this nice idea behind the coin by donating coins for new devs. But you little shithead had to fud it down, so everything is not worth a penny anymore to save the coin. So don't think you are a hero, mister shit. You're nothing.

Dickhead
powersup

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 10:23:14 PM

dead coin is dead

Its sad news, and I wish I had given more attention to this thread as I do hold some SC, but thankfully I sold enough to cover my initial investment during the peak.

In saying that i dont believe coins like this die easily.  You just have to look at Asiacoin and Summercoin to understand once a coin gains a strong enough community a community overtake is inevitable if the dev fails the coin.

my advice is there will be a revival and coins will be worth more then they are now.  So hold at least for the interm.

MEGAman

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 10:24:49 PM

Yes!

Dude what the hell is wrong with you? Have you read a word I said? Wulfcastle is the Silkcoin dev! He is the guy that ripped you off in the first place and you're going to let him do it again? Either you're in on this or you are one stupid bastard. This is fucking sick either way. You people are sick.

I'm just having a hard time believing everybody in here is truly this stupid. Stupid enough to fall for the initial scam - fine. The power to believe what you want to believe is quite strong. However, after getting burned, you would think they would go, "oh hey maybe I should be a little more cautious and do some due diligence." But no - Wulfcastle, the very guy that ripped them off in the first place and has a history of scams, a member of the forum for 2 months, proposes his solution and everyone is instantly onboard. I have to assume that anybody with an ounce of brains has already dumped and left. We're looking at the dumbest of the dumb here and that's why they will probably select this guy to be their new king. After Wulfcastle burns them and rips them off again, if he comes back with a new name and offers a solution and does it a third time I might have to just start cheering him on at that point. If the same guy can rip the same people off 3 times that's amazing. Sure it requires some unrealistically stupid victims but man are they proving themselves worthy. Fuck.
scam_exposer

Activity: 252

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 10:25:33 PM

Confirmed
SCAM

? btc

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS
gorillajam

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

win

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 10:28:30 PM

Confirmed
SCAM

8 btc

Bullshit he made off with a lot more, he lied about other developers, he took all of it.

gorillajam

Activity: 98

win

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 10:32:41 PM

Yes!

I'm just having a hard time believing everybody in here is truly this stupid. Stupid enough to fall for the initial scam - fine. The power to believe what you want to believe is quite strong. However, after getting burned, you would think they would go, "oh hey maybe I should be a little more cautious and do some due diligence." But no - Wulfcastle, the very guy that ripped them off in the first place and has a history of scams, a member of the forum for 2 months, proposes his solution and everyone is instantly onboard. I have to assume that anybody with an ounce of brains has already dumped and left. We're looking at the dumbest of the dumb here and that's why they will probably select this guy to be their new king. After Wulfcastle burns them and rips them off again, if he comes back with a new name and offers a solution and does it a third time I might have to just start cheering him on at that point. If the same guy can rip the same people off 3 times that's amazing. Sure it requires some unrealistically stupid victims but man are they proving themselves worthy. Fuck.

You know someone on here told me not to bother with this stuff, once you tell people and they don't listen its their life. You probably will achieve more by using your time for yourself and family.

I regret I didn't do this and wasted a ton of time on this thread.

I'm going, you should too, let fools be fools, and scammers be scammers.  If people don't wise up themselves they never will.

In a nutshell, fuck em. You tried they didnt listen, their problem now. peace.

kidyubyub

Activity: 440

http://taas.fund

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 10:33:19 PM

I don't care i lost money, that is the way of investing in cryptoshit. What i do care is the irritating way of communicating you and that gorillawhore are trying to do. You both think we are all some kind of small kids or so. Fuck off! I live my life like I want and if i make a stupid decision then it is MY decision. If i want to lose coins, i am allowed to do so, because they are MY coins. So fuck off trying to safe my or others life.

I just think if you're going to try to contribute to reviving this thing it's an extremely poor decision to choose somebody who has a history of working with scamcoins, has only been a member of the forum for 2 months, who vanished when the going got tough and popped back up as soon as another opportunity arose to make some money - it's not just your decision, you selfish prick. You aren't the only person that got screwed here. A ton of people are invested in this thing and you certainly can't be the voice of the people because you make awful decisions. You made an awful decision investing in this coin and it would be an even worse decision choosing Wulfcastle to steer the ship back. It would be like putting your life savings in Bernie Madoff's Ponzi scheme, losing everything, and then turning around and hiring him to manage your portfolio as soon as he got out of prison because he changed his name. Same guy, same tainted history, you know it's him, everyone has shown you it's clearly him, but he has a new name so it's all good in your mind. I mean this is insane. I talk to you like you're kids because you are making decisions that only kids would make. It's like you're just begging to get burned again.

The Pope should make you a Saint.  Roll Eyes

██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
██████████████     ███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████
██████████████     ███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████

T O K E N  -  A S  -  A  -  S E R V I C E

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████
2941digger

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 10:33:54 PM

Judge, can we move from this topic to self moderated. And close this one?
But the way: What, if we start the new one coin. And start the ipo with ability to invest in this new coin by Silks. Is this real? Is this good idea?
thanks.

I dont want to manage Silk Revival, but I will help advise.

There needs to be a new LEAD agreed to upon ASAP.  Then the old dev need to send the 8btc to the new LEAD.

The new LEAD can make the new thread.

I hope people can save what they can out of this.  The dev is a liar, but hammering him now is not going to help.  We need him to turn keys including funds to new LEAD.

I'll tell you what, guys - if you can convince this dev to pay out 8 BTC for the revival of SilkCoin (I believe this to be only a fraction of what he earned on this particular grift), I am willing to at least get the wallets all built on the latest Bitcoin Core 0.9.2.1 source and all security issues resolved. This includes updated source on GitHub, Windows Qt 32/64 wallets, Mac OS X Qt wallet, and Linux 32/64 Qt wallets. I would also help to ease the transition over to a new development/management team and oversee things for at least few weeks. For this, my price would be 6 BTC which could be paid upon completion and delivery of the fixed+updated clients. The remaining 2 BTC could be used as an incentive to attract some additional talent. Keep in mind I'm not willing to accept payment from members of the community for this - I would only accept the BTC from the developer as a gesture of good faith. The BTC could be held in escrow until I follow through on what I have promised - from everything I have read, I trust judgecrypto and would prefer he becomes the money man (the dev could send him the BTC and he could manage the escrow situation/etc).

I am extremely busy but if I can save a sinking ship and help patch up a wound to the cryptocurrency movement and community as a whole, I believe it is important enough to offer my assistance if you should need it.
this please...

only don't make it contingent on the dev forking over the 8btc. he should, of course, said he would, but please

can't we give you some millions of (laugh to say it) SC.

10k from me to start.

RE wulffman. i don't pretend to know wtf went on, but i will not feel much trust if the original team is involved
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 10:35:38 PM

In a nutshell, fuck em. You tried they didnt listen, their problem now. peace.

Greets to your mother, now fok off
MEGAman

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 10:36:01 PM

I talk to you like you're kids because you are making decisions that only kids would make. It's like you're just begging to get burned again.

Then it is time that some little kid ploinks you against your head so you shut the fuck up. We all lost money in this shitcoin and we don't need a fucker who rubs it in our head all the time. I don't care that i lost money, just for the simple fact that i don't want you to get satisfied. i rather lose 10btc then telling you that you were right. Not only the dev, but also you, little fuckhead, has costs us money because your selfish way of communicating and fudding the coin. If i was standing in front of you i would have ripped of your head and played soccer with it until your eyes are hanging out. Why? Because you are just as bad as the dev is. The community could have saved this nice idea behind the coin by donating coins for new devs. But you little shithead had to fud it down, so everything is not worth a penny anymore to save the coin. So don't think you are a hero, mister shit. You're nothing.

Dickhead

Why would you want me to shut up? I'm one of the only people giving good advice and trying to protect you guys. You may disagree with the way I do it but shit, man - I'm one of the few you can trust. I'm not "rubbing it in your head" - I've moved past that. Now I'm telling you the single worst thing you could do is hand the keys to Wulfcastle. Strong evidence links him to being the Silkcoin dev - the very guy that just completed his scam and ripped you guys off to the tune of about 100 BTC. Also, Wulfcastles videos (style and the exact same voice) can be linked back to Coinmart and other scams. Do some fucking detective work. Know who you're getting in bed with. This isn't me being a jerk this is just good fucking advice in general man - do some fucking research. I'm seriously blown away by the stupidity in here. All I ever did was try to tell you guys the dev was a laying fraud that would dump his premine and kill this coin and your investments. I noticed the SSL bug before I made my first post because I actually looked at the code and noticed how outdated it was. I told you guys time and time again about the issue. I even tried to exploit it by stealing coins just to prove it to you guys (I intended to send them back of course) but I'm just not smart enough technically to do it. I know there are plenty of people who could. Look - I warned you guys about everything. I told you exactly what was going to happen before it happened. Guess what? Everything I said was proven to be true. And I'm right on this Wulfcastle thing to - do some research. If you don't want to be treated like an idiot then stop acting like an idiot. You are better off just walking away and calling it quits than allowing Wulfcastle to string you guys along. He will burn you. I promise. So you can dream about ripping off my head and kicking it around the soccer field all you want - I expected this. That's how people that made bad decisions deal with grief. I will refer you to my handy chart:

Stage 1: Denial (The "No, this dev is legit you'll see!" stage)

Stage 2: Anger/Resentment (At me/the dev/etc) << You are here

Stage 3: Bargaining (You try to remedy the situation - "It's not so bad! We can recover from this!")

Stage 4: Depression (You realize the situation isn’t going to change)

Stage 5: Acceptance (You accept that you've been ripped off, MEGAman was correct, and you move on)

I've seen one possible solution in this entire thread and it was essentially ignored. If I know the guy who proposed it like I think I do, he won't make the offer again. The fact remains that I doubt the dev (Silkcoin/Wulfcastle) will ever cough up a single shred of that BTC they made anyway so it's probably all irrelevant.
2941digger

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 10:42:40 PM

Yes!

please man stop.

you were right. we were idiots. we will be again. i'm sure.

please stop flooding the thread with it.

if you need to help us out some more, just tone it down a hair
j5crypto

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 11:03:52 PM

please man stop.

You were only an idiot if you didn't sell to recoup your initial investment. you are only an idiot if you invested more than you could afford to lose. Everyone else took a measured hit, we dont like it but its part of trading/investing.
ethereal73

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 11:05:04 PM

Yes!

please man stop.

Hi,

Actually he does help, wakening up the whole community.
And he is right, a community will not wake if you just whisper a bit!.
As it is now SC is dead, has no value at all, and is pretty much a worthless bunch off bits and bytes.
You can keep complaining all you want, it will not change a single bit.

What is the SC community gonna do, taking on to the challenge, or give it up, and keep complaining another page or 400?
Who has the skills to take over the coin, who is willing to join the development team. and so on.
All of the new core members should open there real identity, if they don't move on.
Let's see who in this community has Steel balls.

FredDag

Activity: 436

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 11:10:06 PM

What is the SC community gonna do, taking on to the challenge, or give it up, and keep complaining another page or 400?
Who has the skills to take over the coin, who is willing to join the development team. and so on.
All of the new core members should open there real identity, if they don't move on.
Let's see who in this community has Steel balls.

I personally hope 'Silkcoin' will take up the offer made by bholzer.
If he does I'll happily stick with it.
pgb

Activity: 212

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 11:12:02 PM

Just keep me in the loop as things progress, guys - I will remain on standby. Hopefully this dev is willing to use a small percentage of his profits here to help make things right with this great community who supported and believed in him through all of this. There is clearly a mess here but I am confident I can help you guys get it cleaned up and back on track.

If we can ensure Silkcoin is stable and utilizing the latest technology, at least we will have a strong, stable base to begin building everything back on top of. Yes there are a few black eyes here but this isn't a TKO - it happens - I've seen much more difficult comebacks than this succeed and you would be amazed what a supportive community can do. Again, I wouldn't be able to commit to being the lead dev for an extended period of time (I have my own coin and community that I need to begin increasing my focus on as-is) but would certainly get everything fixed, up to date, and out of this rut while easing the transition to the new team. Also, I could help with the marketing and PR strategy while qualifying potential new talent interested in joining the team. I have been in the startup world for many years (I am the co-founder of SnapAppointments) and have seen situations similar to this a number of times. I am also very familiar with the latest Bitcoin Core source (I am an active contributor to the project) and recently updated Murraycoin to the 0.9.2 source.

Just one of many options, I'm sure. If a better offer comes along that's fine too - I am willing to assist in any capacity. If we want to continue to build this cryptocurrency movement, we can't leave behind a battlefield full of dead coins. No man coin is left behind!

Why nobody is considering seriously this offer? or am I missing something?

NEM : TAFTFJ-JJ4XTW-FNYZU7-HZR2Y2-RXIKEW-QIOWFJ-WM4N
Pages: « 1 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 [343] 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 »
  Print  

Jump to: