Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:21:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 [351] 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS  (Read 332067 times)
cindereynolds

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:54:33 AM

He deleted the link, but we have a Shimahl named account asking for work to be done on the Silkcoin. Blockchain.

Shimahl has his name all over a few well known scams, Nummus and coinmart for two. I believe EDGECOIN and Sharecoin is also his work, exactly the same scam.

so YES I have fucking proof! but no one wants to see it when I posted it a fucking billion times!!

While it has been deleted.  The discussion related to it can be found on this thread. While I want the guy stopped and screwed you need to understand I'm trying to help you, hiving you the keys to work it out but you want me to do the donkey work. I didn't lose a penny on this. Go help yourself fuckers.

You got fuck all proof you fucking twert.. just go play with yourself..

Let the rest of us wait for a resolution and make some extra money..

In previous post i read you had no interest in this coin.. why all of a sudden the interest?? I dont think u had money invested in this coin.. I dont think you any money or bitcoin at all!!!

Speaking of sudden interest, your account NOT been active since February and all of the sudden you show up out of nowhere just to defend Shamil the scam artist? very interesting.

Yeah i dont have time to blow hot air in forums like this.. but to see blame pushed on an innocent person.. i condemn that..

I will defend that person..

All hate speech and blame should be directed to the person that created this silkcoin forum as they are the developers.. not at some kid.

you guys are teenagers by the looks of it, looking to make a quick buck

Nah I'm not looking to make a quick buck, this kids scam history is a mile long and it's going to catch up to him. i don't give a fuck how old he is.

ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ PND bamboo muncher ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ
                        PPtd7diYFaKzY11iqVV1xoy6MLLY6mg7Kq

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
flipboxx

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:02:26 AM

He deleted the link, but we have a Shimahl named account asking for work to be done on the Silkcoin. Blockchain.

Shimahl has his name all over a few well known scams, Nummus and coinmart for two. I believe EDGECOIN and Sharecoin is also his work, exactly the same scam.

so YES I have fucking proof! but no one wants to see it when I posted it a fucking billion times!!

While it has been deleted.  The discussion related to it can be found on this thread. While I want the guy stopped and screwed you need to understand I'm trying to help you, hiving you the keys to work it out but you want me to do the donkey work. I didn't lose a penny on this. Go help yourself fuckers.

In previous post i read you had no interest in this coin.. why all of a sudden the interest?? I dont think u had money invested in this coin.. I dont think you any money or bitcoin at all!!!

Speaking of sudden interest, your account NOT been active since February and all of the sudden you show up out of nowhere just to defend Shamil the scam artist? very interesting.

Yeah i dont have time to blow hot air in forums like this.. but to see blame pushed on an innocent person.. i condemn that..

All hate speech and blame should be directed to the person that created this silkcoin forum as they are the developers.. not at some kid.

Nah I'm not looking to make a quick buck, this kids scam history is a mile long and it's going to catch up to him. i don't give a fuck how old he is.

What? A 15 year old beats a 13 year old? What's wrong with you people?
It's a scam, yes. We all got fucked by some kiddies, yes.
So? Take the loss like a man, move on, gamble an other coin and don't look back. Launching threats is idiotic and childish. You are all investing/trading in the Wild-West, so it's your fucking risk. If you can't handle that, then stop it. Invest in Gold or whatever.
redhotneo

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:04:00 AM

I think u are looking to make quick money..  AND Stop believing everything u read.. people make shit up and pin it on others.. ive seen it hundreds of times with these crypto currencies..

You guys are just bringing more hate to coin.. Have patients, wait for the developers to fix this
cindereynolds

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:14:43 AM

I think u are looking to make quick money..  AND Stop believing everything u read.. people make shit up and pin it on others.. ive seen it hundreds of times with these crypto currencies..

You guys are just bringing more hate to coin.. Have patients, wait for the developers to fix this

haha it's not about "believing everything i read".I have connected the dots and it's obvious. His name is all over multiple scam coins including this one. He's backed into a corner now. he can delete anything he wants too, i already took timestamped screen-shots.

kewlya

Activity: 150

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:11:40 AM

i cant read so much BS . IS THIS A SCAM OR NO  Huh
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:13:13 AM

A revival is already underway for people that have not seen it yet.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=664918.0

flipboxx

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:24:25 AM

i cant read so much BS . IS THIS A SCAM OR NO  Huh

Well "officially": 2 devs left, a "huge bug" was found. No scam

IMHO: It's a scam. BUT, the idea of the coin is great. let's see what happens next: over here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=664918.0

ontopicplease

Activity: 778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:31:12 AM

NEW SC-THREAD;

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=664918.40
cindereynolds

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:41:13 AM

Don't forget everyone. This is the kid behind the coinmarket.co IPO scam, the nimmus IPO scam, Silkcoin and multiple other scam coins. We need to report him to his local police there as well as file an international fraud case with the FBI and report him to the SEC.

He attends Northwood Boy School, call and ask to speak to the headmaster and tell him there is a criminal at his school, the number is +27 31 563 6501

Shimal Harichurn
Durban Area, South Africa and is currently attending Northwood High School or Durban High School.
Address: 17 Shifa Road Durban XX 4051 ZA
Phone: +27.733383121

He attends Northwood Boy School, call and ask to speak to the headmaster and tell him there is a criminal at his school, the number is +27 31 563 6501

At the very least we can get him in deep selling for selling illegal ipo's he's under the impression that since he sold them for BTC that he did nothing illegal. i guess he didn't hear of the recent arrests after the SEC and FBI investigations of people selling IPO's for bitcoins.  And look at what this little shit writes back to me. let's send this motherfucker to prison.

redhotneo

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:44:31 AM

Don't forget everyone. This is the kid behind the coinmarket.co IPO scam, the nimmus IPO scam, Silkcoin and multiple other scam coins. We need to report him to his local police there as well as file an international fraud case with the FBI and report him to the SEC.

Shimal Harichurn
Durban Area, South Africa and is currently attending Northwood High School or Durban High School.

At the very least we can get him in deep selling for selling illegal ipo's he's under the impression that since he sold them for BTC that he did nothing illegal. i guess he didn't hear of the recent arrests after the SEC and FBI investigations of people selling IPO's for bitcoins.  And look at what this little shit writes back to me. let's send this motherfucker to prison.

https://i.imgur.com/9XKPbc8.png

This motherfucker is posting my personal messages with him on the public forum..

I told you, you can do whatever you want and u will not win. If you lost your money, its all ur fault. Dont blame anyone else except yourself..

The new silkcoin devs are now working on fixing the coin.. did u miss that???
cindereynolds

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:51:50 AM

Shimal Harichurn

At the very least we can get him in deep selling for selling illegal ipo's he's under the impression that since he sold them for BTC that he did nothing illegal. i guess he didn't hear of the recent arrests after the SEC and FBI investigations of people selling IPO's for bitcoins.  And look at what this little shit writes back to me. let's send this motherfucker to prison.

This motherfucker is posting my personal messages with him on the public forum..

I told you, you can do whatever you want and u will not win. If you lost your money, its all ur fault. Dont blame anyone else except yourself..

Fuck you asshole, stop trying to act like you aren't Shimal. your scamming days are over bitch.

redhotneo

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:53:29 AM

Shimal Harichurn

Oh wait.. the coinmart IPO was not in bitcoin but in digitalcoin..

But getting on track with silkcoin... People have not lost their coins or had their coins held or take away.. everyone who has coins still has access to them and if they on have it on Mintpal or Cryptsy etc.. they can still trade for bitcoin...

So you are NOT scaring anybody by making all these remarks on this site.. Please go and do something constructive with your life... bitcoin is not your life!
redhotneo

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:59:19 AM

Shimal Harichurn

Fuck you asshole, stop trying to act like you aren't Shimal. your scamming days are over bitch.

Asshole..

I am redhotneo not shimal.. you comprendae

dont be a cake now
cindereynolds

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 11:02:49 AM

Fuck you Shimal I'm going to keep posting your name and address, and it doesn't matter if the IPO was in digital coin, it's still and IPO. Oh and your nimmus IPO was in BTC. And for someone to say that BTC is not your life then why do you dedicate your entire life to scamming people out of it?

You're going down. I'm calling your school, your parents, the FBI, The SEC and your local police. So fuck you. I'm going to ruin your fucking life. Karma is a bitch.

luqas0891

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 11:14:08 AM

The creators have done a simple number as premine sold me on the hill, they said that it is a bug, and buying back with a vengeance while it's cheap, but I can see that what some already capture of and buy I already bought a lot, I think the moment say that the bug has already removed Smiley
cindereynolds

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 11:16:39 AM

Oh and reminder of the new SC thread guys.   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=664918.0

redhotneo

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 11:17:49 AM

Fuck you Shimal I'm going to keep posting your name and address, and it doesn't matter if the IPO was in digital coin, it's still and IPO. Oh and your nimmus IPO was in BTC. And for someone to say that BTC is not your life then why do you dedicate your entire life to scamming people out of it?

You're going down. I'm calling your school, your parents, the FBI, The SEC and your local police. So fuck you. I'm going to ruin your fucking life. Karma is a bitch.

This is what you call hate speech.. and Hate speech is punishable by death in some countries..

And again retard if you cant read.. I AM REDHOTNEO

lol..  Wink
cindereynolds

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 11:24:31 AM

This is what you call hate speech.. and Hate speech is punishable by death in some countries..

And again retard if you cant read.. I AM REDHOTNEO

lol..  Wink

That message wasn't even at you aimed at you fucktard. Can you read?

MysticalCockFungus

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 11:42:33 AM

lol this dudes probs some 12 year old who saved up to buy 0.1btc and put it all on SC hoping to become a millionaire. Get a life man, I doubt a kid in school could dev an entire fucking coin, especially one with as many features as SC. And its a free market dude, shit happens, people get scammed every day, the FBI wont give a single fuck about this, nobody will, just deal with it and hope that new devs can sort out the coin.

inb4 I get accused of being Shimal

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
neleonele

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

member of GameCredits Dev team

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 11:45:18 AM

Get focus at Bholzers new,dont give attention.

If megaman buying the silk ........

than u dont have to worrt about.

Bholzer is Dev!!!!!

So what is a problem?Huh??

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=664918.0

Pages: « 1 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 [351] 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 »
  Print  

Jump to: