Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: x  (Read 8348 times)
armin22

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:26:16 PM

XBC will have a good week. Wallet/website soon. Mullick from cryptsy helping out. We'll be Mintpal and cryptsy soon no doubt. Buy books for XBC on the rise.

MintPal and/or Cryptsy would be major things for the coin... voting should be a priority, after the new wallets come out. That assumes they just don't take the coin automatically.

It's weird, but when the coin started off, I worried about price manipulation on Poloniex pushing it up. It's a small exchange, so it doesn't take much to move a coin along. Now I see more manipulation pushing it down, rather than up. Yet it still has a very decent floor... a lot higher than it was during the last price hike.

+1

sha-256? No thanks. Good luck though

Clearly you didnt read.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jcarl987

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:35:31 PM

XBC will have a good week. Wallet/website soon. Mullick from cryptsy helping out. We'll be Mintpal and cryptsy soon no doubt. Buy books for XBC on the rise.

MintPal and/or Cryptsy would be major things for the coin... voting should be a priority, after the new wallets come out. That assumes they just don't take the coin automatically.

It's weird, but when the coin started off, I worried about price manipulation on Poloniex pushing it up. It's a small exchange, so it doesn't take much to move a coin along. Now I see more manipulation pushing it down, rather than up. Yet it still has a very decent floor... a lot higher than it was during the last price hike.

+1

Coins are mined already, SHA is just for transactions until the fully POS wallet is ready Smiley

1024KB

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:36:33 PM

+1

Coins are mined already, SHA is just for transactions until the fully POS wallet is ready Smiley

yeah i know, just not a fan of SHA-256 period Smiley
1024KB

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:37:10 PM

+1

Clearly you didnt read.

Wait.... I have to "read" stuff now? Screw that Smiley
qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:44:36 PM

Yeap we need this on more exchanges..Poloniex isn't even working for me properly at the moment. I voting now on mintpal again. Smiley
Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:32:47 PM

Big exchanges cannot ignore 200-500 btc volume every day for a week. We'll get there ladies and gentleman, soon enough.
Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 08:35:42 PM

Big exchanges cannot ignore 200-500 btc volume every day for a week. We'll get there ladies and gentleman, soon enough.

I agree without a doubt Smiley Volume=Money for exchanges... price does not matter as much

SeriousCoins14 (OP)

Activity: 154

Coinoholic

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:39:44 PM

I have settled remaining debt due for help / early bounties, if theres anybody I've forgotten send me a message.

XBC BTUCL6SoNCMYmvmY7tJ33EdtdvyNL4wdhr
ThePatient

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:39:57 PM

XBC has the best first page of any announcment thread ive ever seen haha. So much love and excitement.
bluewaters

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:03:22 PM

A small contribution to the community.
Google Chrome price ticker keeps you up2date while surfing the web.
No hidden features or any other kind of stuff.
Simple update from Poloniex.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/tQyY2nubQVuWVhiSgSjOwjyIp503x2ntrMznZXxWtYfHQMZSmHNcrVTVQKEdanmKX43vLsX_og

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/bitcoinplus-ticker/coddelabcejpjgliangijfkcfeggnbjl
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 09:45:40 PM

Very interesting project and one that I am watching with great interest...the devs seem to be dedicated and serious (pun intended)...
Kreativekrypto

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:57:04 PM

Very interesting project and one that I am watching with great interest...the devs seem to be dedicated and serious (pun intended)...

LOL no problem I have to use that pun often as well, why so serious, Serious?
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:01:39 PM

I agree without a doubt Smiley Volume=Money for exchanges... price does not matter as much

+1

liadbaew

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:03:12 PM

Good move to make a new topic! Good luck!
Bitcoin_Mafia

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 10:03:17 PM

A shout out to all XBC fans, critics, and curiosity seekers - I'm compiling an FAQ for the XBC website
and I need your help. Please e-mail me (bitcoinmafiamoll@gmail.com) with questions that you would
like to see answered in the FAQ.

We're aiming for as much transparency as possible, so don't pull any punches. If you have a question
about XBC, ask away!

Cheers,

Cynthia

qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:07:58 PM

A shout out to all XBC fans, critics, and curiosity seekers - I'm compiling an FAQ for the XBC website
and I need your help. Please e-mail me (bitcoinmafiamoll@gmail.com) with questions that you would
like to see answered in the FAQ.

We're aiming for as much transparency as possible, so don't pull any punches. If you have a question
about XBC, ask away!

Cheers,

Cynthia

That's great news..Thank you..I had another death of a close one this morning so two deaths in one week have left me a bit numb but from tomorrow I will start blogging and promoting again. Website looks lovely by the way.
zuluweralfa

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:20:02 PM

It has been hard to hold my XBC through all the dumps and price manipulation, but I'm sure it will pay off soon. Keep up the great work and get XBC on Cryptsy/Mintpal
Kreativekrypto

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:11:58 AM

Qiwoman, I just realized I think we've been following eachother on twitter long before working on XBC together Smiley kinda cool.
BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:42:53 AM

Do the coins need to stake before you can sell them? If so, how long does it take for them to stake?
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 12:44:46 AM

Do the coins need to stake before you can sell them? If so, how long does it take for them to stake?

no, you can send them whenever you want!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: