May 08, 2024, 06:53:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine |  (Read 359751 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
coinpredator(return)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:40:30 AM

IE今天怎么没出来说话了?我是因为IE而喜欢上这个硬币的,我相信在IE的带领下,XLB一定会冲进市值榜前10!IE,加油!XLB,加油!

TIL I understand Chinese, I see "10" , "IE" abd "XLB"
I think that translates to "IE will help putting XLB into the top 10" and you know what? You are absolutely right!

IE did not come out today how to speak? IE and because I love this coin, I believe that under the leadership of IE, XLB will be the market value of the top 10 standings rushed! IE, come on! XLB, come on!

As much as I love interacting with the crypto community, I also love spending time with my family Smiley... I read all the posts I missed and I am very pleased with the recent developments!

love the "moderation". c'mon IE. give back the blackcoin funds you are holding hostage or pass it on. funny how this community just turns a blind eye the fact that you ran off with money you collected for an event you cancelled and yet posts trying to get info get deleted or ignored.

Bluestskies-Has the decision been made on Reddit BC on what the funds originally sent to IE for Wall St. will be used for?  I'm only asking because it would need to be official and I'm sure he just wants it in the right hands.  I know there were initial discussions to hire that agency in NY.  He offered to give the funds to Maarx to take over the event.  I don't think we're turning a blind eye, I donated 1000k BC to Wall St. And IE is still fulfilling BC Card orders.
Gentlemen I also contribute to this campaign, and I do not do the slightest question of my money back, this whole story about this money has been explained by ICONIC more than 100 times, and this "Bluestskies" is an idiot trying spread FUD about ICONIC.

ICONIC is a correct and honest guy, he is the person who denounced all rottenness on Blackcoin, the famous "Mafia" from the famous "Black Hand". People have short memory and forget all the work he did for blk because with ICONIC Blackcoin reached 94K.

"Bluestskies" Listen me piece of shit, if you have some issue to resolve with ICONIC PM he.

One more thing when we get to Pluto I will send you a postcard.

Lybertycoin Multipool - http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/
Bitcoin going to the moon !  Roll Eyes
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinpredator(return)

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:47:08 AM

You guys wwere complaining a few days back about price at cryptsy being considerably higher than at Mintpal... the opposite is true right now with trades, in significant amounts (I traded a couple of 5K blocks myself) going up to 1300 sat higher in Mintpal than in Cryptsy.

Just circumstantial market situations due to lack of volume mostly and mistaken orders in many cases, that create occasional arbitrunities
Probably it is this that has been happening a few times, but the market regulates itself very quickly.

seattletu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:53:47 AM

sideways sideways sideways. is it gonna drop, or spike up?
MiningMinion

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 04:01:09 AM

it's gone up so much.  Should I hold or sell?  Anything new coming?
brammien

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 04:03:09 AM

IE今天怎么没出来说话了?我是因为IE而喜欢上这个硬币的,我相信在IE的带领下,XLB一定会冲进市值榜前10!IE,加油!XLB,加油!

TIL I understand Chinese, I see "10" , "IE" abd "XLB"
I think that translates to "IE will help putting XLB into the top 10" and you know what? You are absolutely right!

IE did not come out today how to speak? IE and because I love this coin, I believe that under the leadership of IE, XLB will be the market value of the top 10 standings rushed! IE, come on! XLB, come on!

As much as I love interacting with the crypto community, I also love spending time with my family Smiley... I read all the posts I missed and I am very pleased with the recent developments!

love the "moderation". c'mon IE. give back the blackcoin funds you are holding hostage or pass it on. funny how this community just turns a blind eye the fact that you ran off with money you collected for an event you cancelled and yet posts trying to get info get deleted or ignored.

Bluestskies-Has the decision been made on Reddit BC on what the funds originally sent to IE for Wall St. will be used for?  I'm only asking because it would need to be official and I'm sure he just wants it in the right hands.  I know there were initial discussions to hire that agency in NY.  I don't think we're turning a blind eye, I donated 1000k BC to Wall St. And IE is still fulfilling BC Card orders.

I appreciate the response. I only mentioned that because people literally ignored the post about it earlier and then it, and all other inquiries by other members, were deleted here. People have said they've been messaging him this past week and have gotten no response (same for the other blackcoin card/libertycoin thread) so that's why we started asking in this thread. I'm not sure how it can be official if he refuses to give it to anyone in the foundation. Will he give it to rat4 to distribute at his discretion, or what will be agreeable? I think it would be in better hands if it is held by someone who is still actively involved with bc.

Anyway they have agreed to hire Francesca Defranchis to continue the Wall Street event. Bitcoin42 has organized it and said IE can get in direct contact with her here: https://www.facebook.com/francesca.defranchis.1 She lives in NY too. I can post the reddit thread but he said he won't go there. Or he can contact bitcoin42 directly here, I'd assume. We just want to move forward with promoting the coin with the donations he still has.

Please leave this thread with your BC foundation stuff. If you have issues getting funds talk to IE, he said he was donating the money he cashed out cause it's silly to stay in crypto with fundraising, to red cross. Other than that, your foundation is a joke and if he goes through it or not shouldn't matter, it's being donated in BC name. Please now leave this thread and go back to BC.

This is liberty coin, lets keep it that way from this point forward.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 04:08:10 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2014, 04:26:16 AM by barabbas

NO LOSERS, JUST OPPORTINITIES LOST

Most of us here are invested to some degree in the near –or not so near- term future of Libertycoin. And most of us are “veterans” of several months trading, investing, etc. in alt coins. For the most part, most of us agree that, like in most things in life, in order to be winners, in altos, there has to be losers. I have always hated that “foregone conclusion” because, well, it doesn’t have to be true. Not at all. We all can be winners and no one must be a loser. It is not imperative that there have to be bagholders whose investment have been decimated in order to be big winners. Case in point: Libertycoin.

With just over 2 weeks trading, this coin has achieved unimaginable success and those early to the party, like Troiste, are deservedly sitting on verry significant unrealized (and maybe some realized ones) gains. Those are the big winners, of course. But many of the rest of us bought in the 5k’s, 10k’s etc and traded for very high profits and still sit on nice positions that, even if deposited at Cryptsy,  are staking already that nice pittance (for now) that comes with the territory.

Libertycoin is trading currently around 15,000 satoshis and I don’t believe there are many reading this that have much doubts about the big gains that we are facing straight ahead. I don’t want to put a figure or a percentage as a target but  it is hard to imagine that Libertycoin won’t  pass in market cap the likes of Blackcoin or Mastercoin in the very near future… well, if that is to happen, we are looking at a quick 11-15-bagger, even at the current rather deflated prices.

It can be a life changer for many of us if we really grab the opportunity.

But, good as it sounds an 11 to 15-bagger or better, that would be only the beginning. No mass adoption, no mainstream use, not even top dog in crypto, just a run-of-the mill Blackcoin-like success (at the deflated price). If Libertycoin were to reach some level of penetration in the real world, then the numbers would go instantly or near-instantly stratospheric with  many more “baggers’'than 11 to 15.  Many, many, MANY more. And that's not even cointing what =to me at least- is an inevitable resurgence in the price of Bitcoin itself, already seemingly in progress after months of downtrend that, again in my opinion, will take the oldest cryto above the $1,000 mark by August or earlier. An increase of such magnitude would, of course, reflect nicely in the price of Libertycoin, on top of everything else.

Now ask yourself this: Which other coin out there present’s you with such an opportunity?

I just wanted to bring this home for now. And yes, of course, some of us will be quite content cashing in along the way, that goes with the territory. But, remember, there will be NO LOSERS in Libertycoin. Just winners.

And those who chose to let the opportunity of their lifetime, go. And even them did it after reaping significant profits before jumping ship.
afeizhai

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 04:14:28 AM

有没有人注意到XLB现在的走势跟DRK暴涨前的走势很像?XLB,下一个DRK!

coinpredator(return)

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 04:27:17 AM

it's gone up so much.  Should I hold or sell?  Anything new coming?
Dude my advice for you is just do what you think best, but if I you I would not sell a single Libertycoin. I actually bought more 50K today! The price is unbelievably cheap for the potential of the coin.

Just more one detail. Do not forget that a week ago Liberty was trading at 5K. Keep calm and buy more!

clockers25

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 04:32:41 AM

Most of us here are invested to some degree in the near –or not so near- term future of Libertycoin. And most of us are “veterans” of several months trading, investing, etc. in alt coins. For the most part, most of us agree that, like in most things in life, in order to be winners, in altos, there has to be losers. I have always hated that “foregone conclusion” because, well, it doesn’t have to be true. Not at all. We all can be winners and no one must be a loser. It is not imperative that there have to be bagholders whose investment have been decimated in order to be big winners. Case in point: Libertycoin.

With just over 2 weeks trading, this coin has achieved unimaginable success and those early to the party, like Troiste, are deservedly sitting on verry significant unrealized (and maybe some realized ones) gains. Those are the big winners, of course. But many of the rest of us bought in the 5k’s, 10k’s etc and traded for very high profits and still sit on nice positions that, even if deposited at Cryptsy,  are staking already that nice pittance (for now) that comes with the territory.

Libertycoin is trading currently around 15,000 satoshis and I don’t believe there are many reading this that have much doubts about the big gains that we are facing straight ahead. I don’t want to put a figure or a percentage as a target but  it is hard to imagine that Libertycoin won’t  pass in market cap the likes of Blackcoin or Mastercoin in the very near future… well, if that is to happen, we are looking at a quick 11-15-bagger, even at the current rather deflated prices.

But, good as it sounds an 11 to 15-bagger or better, that would be only the beginning. No mass adoption, no mainstream use, not even top dog in crypto, just a run-of-the mill Blackcoin-like success (at the deflated price). If Libertycoin were to reach some level of penetration in the real world, then the numbers would go instantly or near-instantly stratospheric with  many more “baggers’'than 11 to 15.  Many, many, MANY more. And that's not even cointing what =to me at least- is an inevitable resurgence in the price of Bitcoin itself, already seemingly in progress after months of downtrend that, again in my opinion, will take the oldest cryto above the $1,000 mark by August or earlier. An increase of such magnitude would, of course, reflect nicely in the price of Libertycoin, on top of everything else.

Now ask yourself this: Which other coin out there present’s you with such an opportunity?

I just wanted to bring this home for now. And yes, of course, some of us will be quite content cashing in along the way, that goes with the territory. But, remember, there will be NO LOSERS in Libertycoin. Just winners.

And those who chose to let the opportunity of their lifetime, go. And even them did it after reaping significant profits before jumping ship.

Thats some real shit right there!
Daredev

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 04:52:35 AM

We need to develop a client that can stake offline/paper/card wallets.  That client shouldn't require the pk (which would defeat the main purpose of an offline wallet).  thoughts/ideas?
heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 05:23:56 AM

XC is going crazy are they ahead of XLB in the game I have not been around the last 24 hours what's new?
moko666

Activity: 635

BlasterKVs the king of xbox modding

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 05:50:55 AM

XC is going crazy are they ahead of XLB in the game I have not been around the last 24 hours what's new?

They are bluffing. They only put in their thread "Anonymous Transactions: In Development". Libertycoin's system has already a demo and it's in the "final stages".
BNK3RED

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 05:54:45 AM

Nah they arent ahead they just got the code working for anonymous transactions which Liberty Coin did yesterday =P
BNK3RED

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:02:35 AM

Nah they arent ahead they just got the code working for anonymous transactions which Liberty Coin did yesterday =P

Sheesh.. Nasty dump ahead then. I for one am not going near that, even just for the premine fact.

Funny how the total coin has now been capped at 10 mil yet the premine stays the same. Now that premine is a pretty significant amount. People should not support pre mines, just another whitecoin

Haha Id bet on it.. Just a hype pump for sure... Looking forward to the 27th for us!!!So our Devs can show us what they got.. BRING ON LIBERTY DAY =P
Cryptoolate

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:12:25 AM

+1

I encourage members to keep pushing forward with innovative ideas and be charitable.  We need to stay ahead of the competition and implement tech/mainstream use/confidence that can make us the standard of crypto.  In a few short days, we've entered final phases of anon, doubled value, launched multipool, provided globalized improvements to our site, garnered the attention of potential believers, and Liberty Day is around the corner.

We are Libertycoin!

Together
Free
Rising

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
zuyfg888

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:28:30 AM

https://twitter.com/marcoporretto/status/470449809204449280
 Grin Grin Grin
BNK3RED

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:30:27 AM

+1

I encourage members to keep pushing forward with innovative ideas and be charitable.  We need to stay ahead of the competition and implement tech/mainstream use/confidence that can make us the standard of crypto.  In a few short days, we've entered final phases of anon, doubled value, launched multipool, provided globalized improvements to our site, garnered the attention of potential believers, and Liberty Day is around the corner.

We are Libertycoin!

Together
Free
Rising

Maybe the Devs could organise a time so we can list some ideas to them. Good ideas seem to get lost in the thread at times, But if we have a time organised by the Devs that we can chat about these things it could really work.. Even Just an email we can send the ideas too and that way no other eyes can steal them...??
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:38:17 AM

I am mining Blackcoin with a multipool and then dumping it to buy Libertycoins. LOL  Wink

LOL
souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 06:58:36 AM

Maybe we can use this? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579784.0 Our own Exchange Cheesy

_@/'
heartastack

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:05:29 AM

I guess the lesson is that the xc thread was marketing and pumping the anon updates but the liberty coin devs did not do that here. Market has reacted
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: