June 22, 2024, 12:53:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine |  (Read 359765 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
seattletu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:11:39 AM

if it keeps dropping i might buy back in
lojsn

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:12:32 AM

IE it was good to see you in IRC today along with our anon devs discussing everything to get this back on track.  Thanks to IE, tranzium, fayoling, and everyone who put up the bounty to get this done.
+1
thrgk

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:42:56 AM

Will the news be posted here in 17minutes? http://bitsaur.us/
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 03:45:38 AM

When's Liberty Day start?

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
thrgk

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:46:04 AM

14 mins http://bitsaur.us/
Driv3n

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:50:02 AM

Will the news be posted here in 17minutes? http://bitsaur.us/

I dont think so, that site just counts down the time to Liberty Day based on your time zone, not a specific timeframe for the next announcement afaik... although we have had one big announcement already. Hopefully additional info about Liberty Express will be released soon.
thrgk

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:55:39 AM

Wasnt there a large news release occurring soon?
thrgk

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:00:13 AM

Ah I see,  thanks  for the heads up IE, and awesome news about Anons, really appreciate all you are doing for XLB
thrgk

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:21:25 AM

BTW where do you guys stay up to date on the latest news? Like how would I of saw the date changed, etc? Maybe i missed it in the thread
tw007tw007

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:36:19 AM

Wasnt there a large news release occurring soon?

The big news what kind of, what kind of impact it will!
 Smiley
tw007tw007

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:38:13 AM

When's Liberty Day start?

It will in the near future! This day is coming soon.
 Smiley
shogun47

Activity: 1806
Merit: 555

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:38:24 AM

Anonymous Feature Update

After spending an hour on IRC getting up to speed on anon technology, I will be implementing Liberty Send ASAP within my Liberty Express platform.

This means the wallet will not need to be hard forked, and in the future when merchants accept XLB there will not be push back because the anon feature will be separate from the wallet. This will be an innovative approach to anon technology and we will be the first to implement anon technology this way. My approach will give Libertycoin the best of both worlds. Anon technology without the negative controversy. I will begin working on this right away, and I will have it completed and fully functional by the end of next week.

Best thing to happen all day! Glad to see you in the IRC too

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:41:16 AM

I'm going to push the hand a little bit. I don't know if the charges that Libertycoin was instamined by the dev are true or not. At this point, with the evidence that I have, I am going to assume that, at least in part, they are true. KI have been watching and investigating, as everyone knows. And I have found clear, irrefutable evidence of some major, sustained, dumping taking place. Mind you, there are only 16.5 million Libertycoins so any significant amount will have an impact even when our volume on average if north of $650k daily.

in the last 48 hours, at least 2 wallets have dumped ALL its coins, to add up to almost 900,000 XLB. There have been other significant movements, such as partial sales of 100k, 65k and 50k amongst the top in the "richest list". There's no way for me to know who are those dumping but to any one with even the smallest common sense, this can only point in one direction: Someone who got enormous amounts for free. Someone who instamined. It is also someone who, in spite of the obvious, which is that within days, this coin is going to be worth much more that 9 cents of a dollar. And yet, he takes chunks of less than $20k at a time... why? well, I know who the guy is -the main guy, at least-. First, he has never seen $20k in his life; second, he's a student in Mexico city working on 2 different majors and several business related to altcoins, one is one exchange, the other is a "farm of coins" as it were. You copy-paste the generic code and input the name and specifications and sell it to everyone. He's a very bright guy who learned to code not long ago and has learned as he went, the intricacies of C and Java but remains a guy who knows a bit of everything and nothing of significance of anything. And, obviously, he knows very little about financials -although one of his majors, in early stages, is precisely that one (the other being politics).

You, my friends, up until know, have your money tied with this guy, a website maker with wordpress and no sense of responsibility, besides some personal problems that can easily supersede any "obligation" to this potential jewel of a coin.

I have asked IE to take over as of immediately. We all know he is the one that can take this ship home. He was lied to by the dev -promised no dumping- and he is interested both personally and financially in the maximum success of Libertycoin. He has, more importantly, the ability, knowledge and community support to achieve this.

I ask you to press him to take over immediately. I don't know how much dumping is still left. No matter. If it is still quite a bit, the sooner it is distributed to wiser hands the better. Most in this great community will see this for what it is, a needed growing pain of which we will rebound much more healthier and with a much clearer and define future.

In any case, this is my contribution to the community of Libertycoin to which I will belong for a long and very prosperous times. You, of course, the community at large, are the ones burdened with the final decision if IE decides, as I expect him to do, to pick up the baton and take it all the way to the gold.

It is possible that this will be deleted here, it won't in other threads, so it will be an exercise in futility to delete it, but I am counting on it. Deleted or not, this comes on Libertycoin Day. The best possible date for a new, REAL, beginning.
afeizhai

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:44:48 AM

Don't panic, China large force is about to enter the XLB,lol

afeizhai

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:47:53 AM

I'm going to push the hand a little bit. I don't know if the charges that Libertycoin was instamined by the dev are true or not. At this point, with the evidence that I have, I am going to assume that, at least in part, they are true. KI have been watching and investigating, as everyone knows. And I have found clear, irrefutable evidence of some major, sustained, dumping taking place. Mind you, there are only 16.5 million Libertycoins so any significant amount will have an impact even when our volume on average if north of $650k daily.

in the last 48 hours, at least 2 wallets have dumped ALL its coins, to add up to almost 900,000 XLB. There have been other significant movements, such as partial sales of 100k, 65k and 50k amongst the top in the "richest list". There's no way for me to know who are those dumping but to any one with even the smallest common sense, this can only point in one direction: Someone who got enormous amounts for free. Someone who instamined. It is also someone who, in spite of the obvious, which is that within days, this coin is going to be worth much more that 9 cents of a dollar. And yet, he takes chunks of less than $20k at a time... why? well, I know who the guy is -the main guy, at least-. First, he has never seen $20k in his life; second, he's a student in Mexico city working on 2 different majors and several business related to altcoins, one is one exchange, the other is a "farm of coins" as it were. You copy-paste the generic code and input the name and specifications and sell it to everyone. He's a very bright guy who learned to code not long ago and has learned as he went, the intricacies of C and Java but remains a guy who knows a bit of everything and nothing of significance of anything. And, obviously, he knows very little about financials -although one of his majors, in early stages, is precisely that one (the other being politics).

You, my friends, up until know, have your money tied with this guy, a website maker with wordpress and no sense of responsibility, besides some personal problems that can easily supersede any "obligation" to this potential jewel of a coin.

I have asked IE to take over as of immediately. We all know he is the one that can take this ship home. He was lied to by the dev -promised no dumping- and he is interested both personally and financially in the maximum success of Libertycoin. He has, more importantly, the ability, knowledge and community support to achieve this.

I ask you to press him to take over immediately. I don't know how much dumping is still left. No matter. If it is still quite a bit, the sooner it is distributed to wiser hands the better. Most in this great community will see this for what it is, a needed growing pain of which we will rebound much more healthier and with a much clearer and define future.

In any case, this is my contribution to the community of Libertycoin to which I will belong for a long and very prosperous times. You, of course, the community at large, are the ones burdened with the final decision if IE decides, as I expect him to do, to pick up the baton and take it all the way to the gold.

It is possible that this will be deleted here, it won't in other threads, so it will be an exercise in futility to delete it, but I am counting on it. Deleted or not, this comes on Libertycoin Day. The best possible date for a new, REAL, beginning.

afeizhai

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:50:14 AM

Support for the proposal, should be made by Mr. IE to take over XLB

brammien

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:23:32 AM

Support for the proposal, should be made by Mr. IE to take over XLB

Guys relax, was in IRC and saw some of the discussion. All I'll say is this coin will be just fine. It's still very early and some good things are happening.
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:25:41 AM

I support IE in assuming the Lead Dev role for this coin.
kolkatacoin

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 06:07:25 AM

I support IE in all his endeavors, but hold on, is IE even a coin dev?

(Honest question, don't shoot down the messenger)
shogun47

Activity: 1806
Merit: 555

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 06:07:29 AM

Same here. Smiley

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: