Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:10:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like the new Uro logo?
Yes - 69 (54.3%)
No - 33 (26%)
I like the new and old ones equally - 8 (6.3%)
Undecided - 17 (13.4%)
Total Voters: 127

Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][URO] A Real Long Term Currency: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea Fertilizer  (Read 247320 times)
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 09:50:25 PM

Are these photoshopped as well?

He won't touch those, will only carefully look for the ones that he can use to make a FUD post on.
Chang Hum

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 09:50:45 PM

ok grammar police  Huh ....fucking nerd

Not grammar. Grammar is the structure of sentances and puncuation, you just don't seem to understand what words mean.
Vocabularly police would be more accurate.

Anyway I read back over your posts here, for amusement. You offer no reasoning and just insult people using vulgar language. Cool.

Jesus fucking wept who are you idiots!!???
aidanok

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 09:52:52 PM

Jesus fucking wept who are you idiots!!???

Thanks for your input.
mikelitoris

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 09:54:30 PM

0.001 today as i said yesterday, i feel sorry for you still holding a bag of this over priced fertilizer coin, get out now before your bitcoin turns to dust, the scammers wont be back after today to hold your hands, anyone with a brain has dumped yesterday Wink

6561742061206469636b
Polly Stripe

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 09:55:27 PM

Or it is very very very high quality photoshop or is it all true. Decide for yourself (;

DFJ

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 09:56:22 PM

Well I was doing my part before the run-up telling people how dumb and unworkable this idea was.  I mean anyone with any basic understanding of really any type of financial market or business should have known this was a disaster in the making.  Here's a clue guys: people lie over the internet, and yes they can forge documents or suggest relationships in ways that may be difficult for you to evaluate.

Time to sit back and watch the flames grow higher.  It's unfortunate that people get ripped off by these types of schemes but ending it earlier is always better than ending it later.

I also just read the FAQ, which is insane.  There is no interest in the urea market to swap to some other currency or away from the current system of futures/forwards/whatever.  And even if there were, there would certainly not be any interest in moving to a crypto coin system.  AND EVEN IF THERE WERE it would certainly not be in a structure that transfers a huge amount of value to a bunch of random outsiders for no reason.  Why would anyone with valuable urea sign on to such a system?  If they thought a CC backed 1 coin = 1 tonne urea system was a good idea (which, again, they don't) they would demand a system such that you needed the urea to get the coins in the first place, not just a computer running hashes in your mom's basement.

Guys, this is deeply, deeply embarrassing if you believe otherwise.  That said, I am merely a highly paid financial services professional, so if you feel you know better than me, have at it.
1 1 0 0 1 1 1 0 0 0 1

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 09:57:21 PM

FACTs about URO:

-Coin was heavily mined by Chinese crypto FARM, guess who these crypto farm belong to?
-0 tons of UREA, nobody bought anything. Buan character a clever intelligent liar who likes to use bold statement to gain confidence from newbie investors.
-0 company backing URO
-Developer known to have collaborated with ASIA coin
-No represent of GEST CEO or director have revealed themselves publicly.
-URO coin major dumped on exchange , price crashed . Many investors exited.
-Bag-holders have launched a campaign to revive URO coin , so they can dump and recover their losses by dumping their coins on newbie investors. Created fake articles with false claims to link URO to Green earth system and claim they working to help charities.
-Photo shopped certificates, Fake documents to try to prove they made a deal. Engineered mirrored website which false information was added.
-Buan convincted CCTV fraudster was indicted in Australia.

Conclusion :There is no UREA , there is no companies behind this scam. Just a group of individuals working together to lure you with a get rich quick scheme using UREA fertilizer as a commodity
Many have already been burned by this scam

Where is the proof he collaborated with Asiacoin?  He supported it with two fb posts.  Where is the document of Bohan being a convicted fraudster?  Where is the evidence of the coin being mined by the Chinese crypto farm?  We'll be waiting for this evidence then will move on from there.
Chang Hum

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 09:57:51 PM

A lot of people are weirdly attacking my spelling on this thread which I think is a bit off topic to say the least. If you believe in this coin why are you saying it's great? if the devs not run off after a creative pump and dump and you feel I'm effecting the market for the short term isn't that too you benefit?

Or is it the case you know it's shit so you're making silly comments about my spelling to discredit posts that have gotten under your skin. As now I've spelled out the blatantly fucking obvious to you, you'd like to shift your shit coins onto a greater fool thus increasing the damage done by this scam to the community at large.

Is that the right use of the word spelled? (don't really care I'm being facetious).

codmaster

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 09:59:34 PM

If you don't like the coin as a long term asset, why did you get your ass in here to spread FUD?

+1
because there so nice to waste there time warning people for free...... hmmmmm
DFJ

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:02:31 PM

Or it is very very very high quality photoshop or is it all true. Decide for yourself (;

https://i.imgur.com/KkyTlsY.jpg

Guys, this is a picture of a couple of people you don't know standing in front a few hundred dollars of posters, flags and other crap.  The way scams works is they provide you "evidence" that suggests more than it actually is.  A good example is the above statement that if it is not photoshopped it is all true.

That is a false logic chain.  If it is not photoshopped, then that means a couple of people you don't know stood in front of some posters, a table and some crystals and someone took a picture. That's all it means.
Chang Hum

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:03:17 PM

If you don't like the coin as a long term asset, why did you get your ass in here to spread FUD?

+1
because there so nice to waste there time warning people for free...... hmmmmm

If you saw someone with down syndrome walking down the street getting his ruck sack robbed would you help him? It's a good analogy.
T.Stuart

Activity: 644

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:06:36 PM

Guys, this is deeply, deeply embarrassing if you believe otherwise.  That said, I am merely a highly paid financial services professional, so if you feel you know better than me, have at it.

It's not that embarrassing. It's to be expected really. The crypto scene is unbelievably ripe for rip offs. It's the perfect environment in which to nurture con tricks, all via the net from thousands of miles away. Full of teenagers and greedy fools seeing $$$ everywhere. And if you are one of these people it may just be that you have already lost money on another altcoin and are looking to win it all back, and more even, as if it was that easy. Just remember how stupid you felt the moment you had to take that first loss.

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
mikelitoris

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:06:56 PM

It's a picture of 4 scammers standing infront of some cheap posters and tropheys, they show their faces and go to this effort to make the scam appear legitimate, it is nothing new under the sun

6561742061206469636b
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:07:05 PM

URO dev is Superman apparently, a skilled photoshop expert, a master contract lawyer, an expert on the Urea industry including the chemical science and makeup of it as evidenced in the protocol agreements, a document and rubber stamp forger, a hacker, web developer, CCTV expert, an economist who knows about the Bretton-Woods system, a crypto coin coder, owns a half million dollar mining operation, and yes even an expert at faking phone calls!

How does he do it all?!
Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:08:08 PM

Price drops, flurry of FUD posts appears.

Coincidence?

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
T.Stuart

Activity: 644

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:08:51 PM

Coincidence?

Oh come on. Do you really think it's going back up?

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
kattekop

Activity: 194

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:09:38 PM

I used to buy them fake USB sticks from some Chinese dudes on eBay, in USD. The guys adjusted the size in GB. So I bought the fake, redid the low-level formatting and sold the fixed ones for EUR Wink Got a refund too Wink Just saying, I got the scammers scammed somewhile ago.
loges

Activity: 308

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:10:06 PM

URO dev is Superman apparently, a skilled photoshop expert, a master contract lawyer, an expert on the Urea industry including the chemical science and makeup of it as evidenced in the protocol agreements, a document and rubber stamp forger, a hacker, web developer, CCTV expert, an economist who knows about the Bretton-Woods system, a crypto coin coder, owns a half million dollar mining operation, and yes even an expert at faking phone calls!

How does he do it all?!
No, he just made a shitty coin that ripped people off.
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:10:10 PM

Coincidence?

See?
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:10:47 PM

Coincidence?

tbh did you though it would go up at some point to like uhm 30$? l0l  Cheesy

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: