Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:59:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like the new Uro logo?
Yes - 69 (54.3%)
No - 33 (26%)
I like the new and old ones equally - 8 (6.3%)
Undecided - 17 (13.4%)
Total Voters: 127

Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][URO] A Real Long Term Currency: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea Fertilizer  (Read 247320 times)
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:25:13 PM

Is it fully settled whether this is a scam or not, and if not, is there some definitive piece of evidence (besides the price chart) scheduled to come out that settles this question decisively (if so, when)?
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:25:41 PM

Is there a copy of the contract for the Urea for URO transaction that was supposed to have taken place? Is the URO transfer recorded on the blockchain?

The contract itself in enforced by block chain.. this is what block chains are good for.  The protocol provides the contract and the UREA dealers have signed it saying they will accept URO.  

Yes there is a 12,500 URO transfer within the block chain... go take a look back a few 100 posts..
poon4

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:25:57 PM

how to make 1 uro=1metrric
choppy123

Activity: 383

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:26:01 PM

Ok so I have read everything, all the papers pictures etc. One thing I cannot reconcile, maybe someone could explain it to me.

Why would anyone, at present, accept URO for Urea? they would be receiving a huge amount less than if they accepted USD and would lose a vast sum of money on the deal.

I put myself in the seller position, someone comes up to me and says, here you go mate, please accept 12500 URO for this purchase of a shipment of Urea. I look at the price of URO and say 'you mad bro?  give me 375K USD or get the fuck out of here.

What is the motivation for the seller to accept the URO on this deal?

The motivation is that now the seller has 12500 URO and can go out and acquire urea if and when he needs it from another seller. The market price of URO is irrelevant because the 12500 URO represents the urea. This is a huge benefit because it removes the price fluctuations of the urea market. The only reason URO price is low now is because many urea business people don't know about URO yet and add that to the constant morons fudding in here keeps the price low. I'm actually really liking the FUD because it's giving me more time to buy more URO. This will revolutionize commodity markets. I worked for 5 years in chemical distribution in Canada.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Conurtrol

Activity: 478

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:27:02 PM

Is there a copy of the contract for the Urea for URO transaction that was supposed to have taken place? Is the URO transfer recorded on the blockchain?

The contract itself in enforced by block chain.. this is what block chains are good for.  The protocol provides the contract and the UREA dealers have signed it saying they will accept URO.  

Yes there is a 12,500 URO transfer within the block chain... go take a look back a few 100 posts..

So you are saying there is nothing in writing?
davisgreen

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:27:16 PM

Ok so I have read everything, all the papers pictures etc. One thing I cannot reconcile, maybe someone could explain it to me.

Why would anyone, at present, accept URO for Urea? they would be receiving a huge amount less than if they accepted USD and would lose a vast sum of money on the deal.

I put myself in the seller position, someone comes up to me and says, here you go mate, please accept 12500 URO for this purchase of a shipment of Urea. I look at the price of URO and say 'you mad bro?  give me 375K USD or get the fuck out of here.

Well u said u read everything..but I think u missed something very important.
May I please suggest you to please read a bit more here http://urofoundation.wordpress.com
And I hope u get most of ur answers.
Welcome to uro

▄▀▀▀▄
             █     █
▄█▀▀▄▄       █     █       ▄▄▀▀█▄
█     ▀▄▄    █     █    ▄▄▀     █
 █▄      ▀▄▄ █     █ ▄▄▀      ▄█
   ▀▄       ▀█▄   ▄█▀       ▄▀
     ▀▀▄     █ ▀▄▀ █     ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄  █▄▀ ▀▄█  ▄▀▀
           ███     ███
        ▄▄▀  █▀▄ ▄▀█  ▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀     █ ▄▀▄ █     ▀▄▄
   ▄▀       ▄█▀   ▀█▄       ▀▄
 █▀      ▄▀▀ █     █ ▀▀▄      ▀█
█     ▄▀▀    █     █    ▀▀▄     █
▀█▄▄▀▀       █     █       ▀▀▄▄█▀
             █     █
              ▀▄▄▄▀

▄████████████▄▄████████████████████▄██▄███████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████████▄██████████████████▀████▄████████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀████▄████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀███████████████
▀████████████▀▀███▀███████████████████████████▀█████████████
bitcad4u

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:28:15 PM

Is it fully settled whether this is a scam or not, and if not, is there some definitive piece of evidence (besides the price chart) scheduled to come out that settles this question decisively (if so, when)?

No it is not settled because NO ONE can PROVIDE PROOF 100% that its a scam.  Yet we have 100s of supporting documents proving it is not a scam.

do your own research  - I have done mine.  

studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:28:21 PM

The motivation is that now the seller has 12500 URO and can go out and acquire urea if and when he needs it from another seller. The market price of URO is irrelevant because the 12500 URO represents the urea. This is a huge benefit because it removes the price fluctuations of the urea market. The only reason URO price is low now is because many urea business people don't know about URO yet and add that to the constant morons fudding in here keeps the price low. I'm actually really liking the FUD because it's giving me more time to buy more URO. This will revolutionize commodity markets. I worked for 5 years in chemical distribution in Canada.

OK but a business needs to transfer their profits to fiat at some point. Businesses need cash to survive, employees need to be paid, rent needs to be paid, taxes need to be paid. If their profits are in URO and URO value is much lower than fiat value they are still losing money.

BINTEX

Powered by,
myxamop

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:28:24 PM

+100
bitcad4u

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:29:21 PM

There is WRITING in a SIGNED document by the 4 Distributors of UREA stating they WILL accept URO for UREA.   Go do your research. 
myxamop

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:30:51 PM

OK but a business needs to transfer their profits to fiat at some point. Businesses need cash to survive, employees need to be paid, rent needs to be paid, taxes need to be paid. If their profits are in URO and URO value is much lower than fiat value they are still losing money.
it's long term investment, sooner or later the price will be ~300 so they can put sell order
bitcad4u

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:31:17 PM

+100

+1000000
Conurtrol

Activity: 478

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:32:23 PM

There is WRITING in a SIGNED document by the 4 Distributors of UREA stating they WILL accept URO for UREA.   Go do your research. 

I am aware of the protocol. This is a business deal we are talking about between two companies. Are you saying the protocol makes contracts and receipts and all paperwork between business entities doing a business deal unnecessary?
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:32:55 PM

choppy123, i don't think uro will go to 0.05 today

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:33:48 PM

it's long term investment, sooner or later the price will be ~300 so they can put sell order

OK I understand that but this brings me back to the argument of cashflow. Cashflow is the lifeblood of any business and the failure of many. I understand that if all goes well then the value of the coin moves towards the commodity but how long can a company wait with all their sales held in a crypto currency? and then by the time the currency moves to meet the value of the commodity, all these URO traders have huge stashes of URO that they need to dump on an exchange to realise fiat to be able to keep running. What happens to the value of URO then?

And would large multinational companies really be happy with millions of USD in a mintpal account?

BINTEX