Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:54:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HASHRA - LUNAR SERIES - ASIC SCRYPT MINERS  (Read 61650 times)
ATCkit

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 03:33:38 PM

I just noticed that Hahshra updated there website to say shipping in early February.
Also, I see that 1 MOONRAKER is now 2 TH/S , instead of 1THS. It's apparently more efficient now at 0.45 w/ghs.

I am not certain if this means i still have a chance to get my August order in February. I have sent them an email and will let you know if i get a reply.
Develop

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 06:26:54 PM

Its a SCAM dude! Ive been waiting since September 2014 for my order.. ive seen it pushed back three now what appers to be 4 times!! don't be a fool.. comb through the thread and check out everyone else's experience with this company... not ONE buyer in the last nearly 5 months has anything to show for other then missing money!! he is also starting a new company with our funds called Vumu.com ... Hashra.com is as total scam. best you can do is take legal action with the listed authoritative body's within this post and many other posts associated with Hashra.com
such as the scam accusation section of this forum.. i'm sure you will find it ripe with Hashra.com victims
Develop

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 09:02:58 PM

I am looking to generate a list of potential buyers who have purchased one of HASHRA's new Moonraker or ASTRO miners. I will be building a case to hopefully begin sometime of litigation process against Simon Bright and his HASHRA organization for defrauding buyers.

I have already filed reports with the following authorities:

United States:

https://complaint.ic3.gov/default.aspx

IC3 Complaint: I1410121225127641

United Kingdom

www.actionfraud.police.uk:

National Crime Reference Number: NFRC141000793999

Submitted by user suresync:         NFRC141000796740

Submitted by user onefix:             NFRC141000801205

Submitted by user dafky2000:       NFRC141000802650

Submitted by user Develop:          NFRC141000801250

Submitted by user kalps:              NFRC141000803431

Hong Kong

http://www.police.gov.hk/ppp_en/02_er_room/

Direct Link
https://secure1.info.gov.hk/police/eforms/report_cyber_crime_en.php

Hong Kong Consumer Council Complaint:

https://www.consumer.org.hk/cc-complaint/index.php?lang=en

I would suggest referencing the above reference numbers as well as including yours in the posting. If we can create a large enough network of these filings it may help trigger some type of action.

Please see this forum thread for reference information regarding Simon Bright's most current contact information:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=601217.580

Please reference it when you submit your report.

Here is the bank information that you can reference in the report:

Beneficiary Bank: HSBC Hong Kong
Beneficiary Bank Address: 1 Queens Road Central, Hong Kong
Name of Account Holder: HASHRA Limited
Account Number (IBAN): 652303793838
Bank Code: 004
Swift Code (BIC): HSBCHKHHHKH

Here is HASHRA's registered Addresses, business ID numbers, and contact information:

HASHRA Limited

London:
1st Floor, 6-8 Bonhill Street
London, EC2A 4BX.
United Kingdom
UK Company Registration Number: 08828755

Hong Kong:
Level 9, Central Building
1-3 Pedder Street, Central
Hong Kong
Hong Kong Company Registration Number: 2041737

Here is Simon A. Bright's Most Recent Contact information:

Simon Bright
39A Prairie Street
London, London SW8 3PL
United Kingdom
+44 7941159485

Email:
info@hashra.com
Develop

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 11:03:45 PM

Still nothing.. I have been waiting going on 5 months now.
bitcoinreviews

Activity: 706
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 08:07:13 AM

Grrrrrr
Develop

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 04:58:29 PM

The guy is a ripper, file legal complaints.

United States:

United Kingdom

IC3 Complaint: I1501111152238182

Hong Kong

Direct Link

I would suggest referencing the above reference numbers as well as including yours in the posting. If we can create a large enough network of these filings it may help trigger some type of action.

Please see this forum thread for reference information regarding Simon Bright's most current contact information:

Here is HASHRA's registered Addresses, business ID numbers, and contact information:

HASHRA Limited

London:
London, EC2A 4BX.
United Kingdom

Hong Kong:
Hong Kong

Simon Bright
39A Prairie Street
London, London SW8 3PL
United Kingdom
+44 7941159485

Email:
info@hashra.com

If you are located in another country other than the ones listed above please file a report with your local authorities and paste a link to the website you used and the ID number of the report so others may reference it.
JJGLSH76

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 05:41:18 PM

I private messaged Hashra from there Facebook Page over a month ago and Received this response today. The Chinese New Year this Year starts Feb 19th and ends March 5. Take it for what it is worth.

Hi XXX, I'm sorry we haven't got back to you earlier regarding this.
Obviously as you are aware we are now very much delayed with this but we will start shipping after the Chinese New Year and we will make sure they are shipped in the order of when people paid.
I know you have been waiting a long time so we can look at some kind of compensation for you of course.
Regards
HASHRA
Develop

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 05:59:11 PM

Nothing is getting shipped! ive been waiting since Sept 2014 for my order and have been told many times "sorry for the delay" however have yet to see anything... push back after push back, deadline after deadline came and went... hashra.com has been a total nightmare to deal with.
ATCkit

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 10:24:06 PM

I put out a few enquiries on other Hashra threads today. Sorry for cross posting, but here's one reply i got back:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=441296.msg10429811#msg10429811

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 11:03 AM
Subject: Hashra Update
To:

OK folks.

I got off about a 30 minute conversation with Simon and here's what happening.

The chips that were delivered last week had problems. They were put on test boards and did not perform properly. Simon told me that there's a 50/50 chance a new batch would arrive in the next few days, but he said 50/50 is  accurate but he never counts on things until he sees them working properly.

To put this in perspective, he explained that he is a very small fish in a big pond and he's happy get get what he gets from the chip foundries because they're busy making chips for the likes of Samsung and Apple most of the time who place orders for millions of chips.

He also told me that he's using a 28nm chip in these machines with extra chips running under-volted to get the performance and low wattage. They could have opted for a smaller size chip but this was the best solution given the price limitations they can charge.

Unfortunately the Elephant in the room that he's up against is Chinese New Years and basically put, all of China business shuts down from the middle of next week through the end of the month. So if he does not get his chips and manufacturing started by this friday, it's not going to get started until the beginning of March and then we'd be looking at manufacturing in the first week of March with shipping started in the second week of March.

I personally am not expecting machines until the beginning of March - that's just my personal opinion. I've been through this before and I refuse to get my hopes up. When I ordered machine from MAT back in April of last year that were promised in September, they did not arrive until November and I was one of the lucky people who actually got their machines before they went bankrupt.

My other personal opinion whether it's relevant or not is that I am personally committed to scrypt coin mining and for me - there are no alternatives. It's not like I can go out and buy a scrypt coin mining machine from someone else, because there simply aren't any machines out there and I have no desire to mine sha-256 coins or buy that type of equipment - it simply does not interest me so I'm in this for the long haul.

Simon feels bad about the situation and I do believe him when he says he's doing his best. I have no reason not to believe him. He's always been straight with me.

To make things perfectly clear - I will reiterate that if anyone wants a full refund I am prepared to issue you a refund. No questions asked. That has always been my position and that has not changed. I intend to take delivery of every machine because I will put them to great use with the new found information that I have from SmarterHash which has made me much more profitable.

Simon has made this offer - if you are willing to wait until March for delivery which is when I realistically expect delivery - he is willing to refund everyone $25 per machine for the delay.

I wish I had better news, but it's the news and it's what's happening.

Regards

Jeff

End Quote
Develop

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 06:48:12 AM

I have been requesting a refund for over 3 months now and have yet to receive anything. I did receive an email from Simon asking for my bank info which I provided however nothing has come of it and am now wondering if im part of some identity theft scam.. which wouldn't surprise me. I sent payment over 5 months ago and have seen set back after set back, deadline after deadline... this has been nothing short of a nightmare.

-PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY HASHRA
Develop

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 09:26:22 PM

Hashra.com / Simon Bright you Fucking scammer! REFUND MY FAMILY'S MONEY ITS BEEN OVER 5 MONTHS!!!!

The guy is a ripper, file legal complaints.

United States:

United Kingdom

Hong Kong

Direct Link

HASHRA Limited

London:
London, EC2A 4BX.
United Kingdom

Hong Kong:
Hong Kong

Simon Bright
39A Prairie Street
London, London SW8 3PL
United Kingdom
+44 7941159485

Email:
info@hashra.com

If you are located in another country other than the ones listed above please file a report with your local authorities and paste a link to the website you used and the ID number of the report so others may reference it.
btcminer021

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Mine hard!

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 04:24:04 PM

Yet another scam. I hate reading of all these, but I would think people would learn by now!

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
jinxx

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 09:39:41 PM

im thinking hashra is a scam based on another thread out there stating orders werent fullfilled, etc, the typical complaint like bfl had.
Develop

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 10:22:38 PM

hashra.com  / Simon Bright has completely ripped my family off for $748.00 USD. I paid him over 5 months ago and have fuck all to show for... 

REFUND MY FAMILY'S MONEY SIMON BRIGHT YOU FUCKING RIPOFF SCAMMER!!!!

hes also working on a new venture with our money most likely.. www.Vumu.com STAY AWAY.. THE GUY IS A FUCKING THIEF
karthus

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 10:40:50 PM

hashra.com  / Simon Bright has completely ripped my family off for $748.00 USD. I paid him over 5 months ago and have fuck all to show for... 

hes also working on a new venture with our money most likely.. www.Vumu.com STAY AWAY.. THE GUY IS A FUCKING THIEF

im going to assume the new venture is dealing with another line of machines...

with a new name and image.
kassadin

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 11:26:19 PM

$748 is a lot of money, but i doubt you`ll get it back by just posting it on here saying you want it back.

take it as an expensive education.
Develop

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 11:52:32 PM

The more aware people are of the fact Simon Bright and his Hashra.com company are a bunch of scam artists/thief's the better.. less stolen money in his pocket as he is still trying to pedal his wares.

Develop

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 06:11:09 AM

Got this in an email today from the authorities regarding Hashra.com I encourage ANYONE AND EVERYONE whom has been ripped off by Hashra.com  /  Simon Bright to file with the authorities listed in this post and many others.
Re: NFRC150200928923

I’m writing to let you know about the current position of your report.

The National Fraud Intelligence Bureau (NFIB) collects information from reports and puts

information it receives to the most effective possible use, either through investigating crime

or using the information to disrupt and prevent future criminal activity.

Your report has been assessed by the NFIB and the information you have provided has

helped the police to begin taking steps to disrupt the activities of suspected criminals. This

activity could result in the closure of:

• Fraudulent websites,

• Telephone numbers,

• Bank accounts.

Unfortunately we cannot provide further information about this. One of the reasons is due to

the sensitive nature of police work which cannot always be made public.

It can take time for disruption requests to be fully processed, so please be assured this is

happening and no further action is required on your part.

The NFIB has not closed your report following this. As hundreds of new reports of fraud are

gathered every day and added to our systems, any common links with existing reports will

be picked up and can lead to new investigative opportunities. The NFIB work closely with

other regulators in the UK and abroad, to stop fraudsters. We also use all reports to inform

our prevention activity to reduce the number of victims of fraud.

Thank you for taking the time to report this matter to us.
Develop

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 01:52:48 AM

Please file legal reports if you have fallen victim to Simon Bright  /  Hashra.com
Develop

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 12:13:57 AM

I have already filed reports with the following authorities and Simon Bright / Hashra.com is under investigation, the more people we have filing reports the better. If you purchased ANYTHING from hashra.com Simon Bright.. you HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF. I sent payment almost 6 months ago and have NOTHING to show.

United States:

United Kingdom

Hong Kong

Direct Link

HASHRA Limited

London:
London, EC2A 4BX.
United Kingdom

Hong Kong:
Hong Kong

Simon Bright
39A Prairie Street
London, London SW8 3PL
United Kingdom
+44 7941159485

Email:
info@hashra.com

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: