Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:13:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HASHRA - LUNAR SERIES - ASIC SCRYPT MINERS  (Read 61647 times)
sapyt

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:57:20 PM

Hi Guys,

If somebody in Canada looking for 14MH/s Hashra Lunar Launcher let me know.
I receive the unit week ago (after 20 days pending period).
It's working perfect one week already, but anyway, I decided to sell it 
I'm asking people from Canada, because I paid already $280 CAD duty and taxes
Shipping will be next day with Canada Post Xpresspost (around 2 days delivery)

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/14MH-s-Hashra-Lunar-Launcher-Scrypt-Asic-Miner-/251581130410?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item3a936766aa

Thanks.

NEW PRICE $1250 CAD
or
on Ebay: $1390 CAD

It's ship next day over fast Canada Post Xpresspost

loszhor

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:59:15 AM

The LL works best off the PC with CGminer using the settings provided "--chips-count 64 --ltc-clk 330" provided in the readme file but what would be the equivalent with BFGminer?

16wQCVFXYuSp4AYsBqV9Uqa2dd1V4YXvJ5
Deja

Activity: 330

Silverlink

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 08:49:43 AM

Hi Guys,

If somebody in Canada looking for 14MH/s Hashra Lunar Launcher let me know.
I receive the unit week ago (after 20 days pending period).
It's working perfect one week already, but anyway, I decided to sell it  
I'm asking people from Canada, because I paid already $280 CAD duty and taxes
Shipping will be next day with Canada Post Xpresspost (around 2 days delivery)

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/14MH-s-Hashra-Lunar-Launcher-Scrypt-Asic-Miner-/251581130410?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item3a936766aa

Thanks.

NEW PRICE $1250 CAD
or
on Ebay: $1390 CAD

It's ship next day over fast Canada Post Xpresspost

You should start a new thread to sell your miner, all people are using this thread for is bitching about the shitty customer service and quality of Hashra (or Simon in particular not sure which lol).

You'd probably sell it quite quickly if you price it right especially without all the negativity that surrounds this thread Wink

gtraah

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 09:46:09 AM

Hi guys, Just wondering about missing hashrate, I am completely lost - My miners are showing correctly in the hashra module but when I look at cllevermining it shows less. why is this? Even when I minus the rejected amount it still doesn't cover there still between 5-10mh at times, Goes up and down then sometime I am up 10Mhs but when you average it out over 12-24 hr I am at a loss of hashrate

Does anyone know why this is, I feel like I am wasting. power, money and energy woorrying about this shit when It should be set & forget
jjj0923

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 10:36:50 AM

calculating hash rates is a very inexacting science on the pool end.

I would not worry about that - some of the pools I mine show wild swings on the hashing rates of my inits... sometimes they shows 35 mh and sometimes 18 mh - the pools will just about always show less because of latency etc... I would not worry - the important thing is that your miner shows the proper hashing rate.

Lifeforce Pools : http://www.lifeforce.info
Earthcoin :http://eac.lifeforce.info -  Netcoin:  http://net.lifeforce.info - Hundred Coin Pool : http://100.lifeforce.info
Redoakcoin Pool : http://roc.lifeforce.info Guldencoin http://nlg.lifeforce.info also Worldcoin, Guncoin, NOBL, USDe, Tagcoin, Topcoin , Tagcoin , Credits, Goldcoin & Hobonickels
loszhor

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:24:59 PM

Hi guys, Just wondering about missing hashrate, I am completely lost - My miners are showing correctly in the hashra module but when I look at cllevermining it shows less. why is this? Even when I minus the rejected amount it still doesn't cover there still between 5-10mh at times, Goes up and down then sometime I am up 10Mhs but when you average it out over 12-24 hr I am at a loss of hashrate

Does anyone know why this is, I feel like I am wasting. power, money and energy woorrying about this shit when It should be set & forget

Never trust the pool hash rate for an exact reading. It can give you a varied number depending on a number of reasons ranging from the payouts system, quality of management, or even dishonesty on the part of the pool owner.

If your miner is showing the right amount and you are getting the expected payouts then it's something with the pool itself.

There is no such thing as set and forget, you'll need to do a lot of fine tuning and upkeep to keep your miner in order and not just for this one any miner you acquire. This includes rebooting it every so often ( I do this once a day for each of my miners ), checking the temperature, making sure it's still hashing, making sure the pool is still up/not ripping you off, etc. Thankfully, It's not too much work though. Also, if you have questions about operating the miner or efficient usage please let us know.

jjj0923

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 03:38:27 PM

Never trust the pool hash rate for an exact reading. It can give you a varied number depending on a number of reasons ranging from the payouts system, quality of management, or even dishonesty on the part of the pool owner.

If your miner is showing the right amount and you are getting the expected payouts then it's something with the pool itself.

There is no such thing as set and forget, you'll need to do a lot of fine tuning and upkeep to keep your miner in order and not just for this one any miner you acquire. This includes rebooting it every so often ( I do this once a day for each of my miners ), checking the temperature, making sure it's still hashing, making sure the pool is still up/not ripping you off, etc. Thankfully, It's not too much work though. Also, if you have questions about operating the miner or efficient usage please let us know.

the other thing you should look for when choosing a pool is to find a stratum server in your own country - in fact as close as possible.

Lifeforce Pools : http://www.lifeforce.info
Earthcoin :http://eac.lifeforce.info -  Netcoin:  http://net.lifeforce.info - Hundred Coin Pool : http://100.lifeforce.info
Redoakcoin Pool : http://roc.lifeforce.info Guldencoin http://nlg.lifeforce.info also Worldcoin, Guncoin, NOBL, USDe, Tagcoin, Topcoin , Tagcoin , Credits, Goldcoin & Hobonickels
data55

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:53:04 PM

Something I also noticed with my Hashra is I could never seem to get the error rate below 6% after running for 48+ hours.. I just recently switched to ghash's scrypt pool and am at 1.86% error and dropping after 12 hours.. This is my first time using gash(i wont use them for sha256) so i was very happy with the results..

I'm addicted to hashpower and horsepower.
*Reinstated from hack - Dec. 2020*
Drystion

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 03:41:08 AM

I just got a launcher today, plugged it all up, turned it on... And it just shuts back down after about one minute. If I unplug the launcher then I can get the pi to run, and was able to update it. I haven't been able to add a pool however, the page seems to freeze when I try.

Any ideas what I did wrong? Could it be the power cable that shipped with the pi?
iikun
Legendary

Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 08:24:20 AM

I just got a launcher today, plugged it all up, turned it on... And it just shuts back down after about one minute. If I unplug the launcher then I can get the pi to run, and was able to update it. I haven't been able to add a pool however, the page seems to freeze when I try.

Any ideas what I did wrong? Could it be the power cable that shipped with the pi?

my pi didnt load up that far on my original cable. Im not sure the pi power cable is the issue in your case but that would be a good starting point to look at
Drystion

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:11:28 PM

my pi didnt load up that far on my original cable. Im not sure the pi power cable is the issue in your case but that would be a good starting point to look at

Thanks, I picked up a 5v 1.5A micro usb cable to power the pi with. The launcher unit still shuts down after a minute ish. Have not had a single hash as of yet. Still cant even add a pool or delete the one it came with. I'm starting to get worried something is faulty. The pi lights up and keeps running now that its plugged into a socket instead of the PSU, could it be the PSU?

It was listing "socket connect(127.0.0.1,4001) failed returning null" in the log before shutting the launcher down.
crashoveride54902

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Dream become broken often

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:43:57 PM

Thanks, I picked up a 5v 1.5A micro usb cable to power the pi with. The launcher unit still shuts down after a minute ish. Have not had a single hash as of yet. Still cant even add a pool or delete the one it came with. I'm starting to get worried something is faulty. The pi lights up and keeps running now that its plugged into a socket instead of the PSU, could it be the PSU?

It was listing "socket connect(127.0.0.1,4001) failed returning null" in the log before shutting the launcher down.

if you have a spare psu i'd try that, the more you can narrow down the faulty part the faster you can get to a solution

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
Drystion

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:43:15 PM

if you have a spare psu i'd try that, the more you can narrow down the faulty part the faster you can get to a solution

The only other PSU I have is in my PC, and that could be a problem to unplug everything, however Its 750W so same as the PSU I have, but its not modular.

I'm worried about the pi mostly, I should be able to at least just load the pi interface and add/change pool info, and I cant do that. Unless I'm missing something... Maybe I shouldn't have updated it right away. Can anyone confirm that it is possible to add pool info to the pi without the launcher running?

I decided I might want to format the SD card and install the software on it fresh, I plugged the SD card into my pac and its showing 18.7MB used and 37.2MB free. What the heck, isn't it supposed to be a 8GB card? The imagine you put on it is multiple gigs, I'm either doing something wrong, totally lost, or maybe the problem is this card. Hmm, maybe I need to go buy a new card and try this.
crashoveride54902

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 12:21:06 AM

The only other PSU I have is in my PC, and that could be a problem to unplug everything, however Its 750W so same as the PSU I have, but its not modular.

I'm worried about the pi mostly, I should be able to at least just load the pi interface and add/change pool info, and I cant do that. Unless I'm missing something... Maybe I shouldn't have updated it right away. Can anyone confirm that it is possible to add pool info to the pi without the launcher running?

I decided I might want to format the SD card and install the software on it fresh, I plugged the SD card into my pac and its showing 18.7MB used and 37.2MB free. What the heck, isn't it supposed to be a 8GB card? The imagine you put on it is multiple gigs, I'm either doing something wrong, totally lost, or maybe the problem is this card. Hmm, maybe I need to go buy a new card and try this.

pull out the card n see what it says on it...but ya sometimes running a sd card with something special on it only shows so much space on it whether its a 8gig card showing 37mb...my 16gig card did the same thing when i had to flash my jups and as soon as i reformated it went back to 16gig...

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
Drystion

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 01:30:41 AM

pull out the card n see what it says on it...but ya sometimes running a sd card with something special on it only shows so much space on it whether its a 8gig card showing 37mb...my 16gig card did the same thing when i had to flash my jups and as soon as i reformated it went back to 16gig...

Your right, I got a new SD card, formatted ect, and using it (not updating firmware this time) I can now actually change my pool info at least, thought its still not connecting to the miner by the looks of it. Not sure why, but I've noticed the pi is 5 hours ahead of my time zone, both with the SD card they sent and the new one, not sure if that matters... I've restated a few times and I've got the launcher actually running for over a minute, but still not hashing, I think maybe the card was corrupted or damaged or something. Or maybe it was because I updated the firmware asap that was giving problems.

Now that the launcher and the pi are both running, its just giving this in the log file, over and over
Jul 13 01:19:27 single_ltc_monitor[2418]: socket connect(127.0.0.1,4001) failed returning null
Jul 13 01:19:29 MinerClass log[1972]: socket connect(127.0.0.1,4001) failed returning null
Jul 13 01:19:32 single_ltc_monitor[2418]: socket connect(127.0.0.1,4001) failed returning null
Jul 13 01:19:34 MinerClass log[1972]: socket connect(127.0.0.1,4001) failed returning null
Jul 13 01:19:37 single_ltc_monitor[2418]: socket connect(127.0.0.1,4001) failed returning null
Jul 13 01:19:39 MinerClass log[1972]: socket connect(127.0.0.1,4001) failed returning null
Jul 13 01:19:42 single_ltc_monitor[2418]: socket connect(127.0.0.1,4001) failed returning null
Jul 13 01:19:44 MinerClass log[1972]: socket connect(127.0.0.1,4001) failed returning null
Jul 13 01:19:47 single_ltc_monitor[2418]: socket connect(127.0.0.1,4001) failed returning null
Jul 13 01:19:49 MinerClass log[1972]: socket connect(127.0.0.1,4001) failed returning null

So I click reboot, it runs a bit, and then the launcher shuts down after a min again. But hey, at least it ran for a while this time, kinda think its not the PSU at all.

So yea, starting to kick myself for not doing full diligence before ordering one, I don't think there is a single company that makes any kind of ASICs that's taking it seriously. Ill mess more and keep restarting later, but I haven't found anything useful on these errors as of yet. Ty crashoveride and iikun for the help thus far.
crashoveride54902

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:13:19 AM

Your right, I got a new SD card, formatted ect, and using it (not updating firmware this time) I can now actually change my pool info at least, thought its still not connecting to the miner by the looks of it. Not sure why, but I've noticed the pi is 5 hours ahead of my time zone, both with the SD card they sent and the new one, not sure if that matters... I've restated a few times and I've got the launcher actually running for over a minute, but still not hashing, I think maybe the card was corrupted or damaged or something. Or maybe it was because I u

So I click reboot, it runs a bit, and then the launcher shuts down after a min again. But hey, at least it ran for a while this time, kinda think its not the PSU at all.

So yea, starting to kick myself for not doing full diligence before ordering one, I don't think there is a single company that makes any kind of ASICs that's taking it seriously. Ill mess more and keep restarting later, but I haven't found anything useful on these errors as of yet. Ty crashoveride and iikun for the help thus far.

you could try and check for data cables that may be loose or unplug n replug everything and maybe lady luck will come find you Smiley yw, i know how it feels to be racking your brain for solutions when you have no idea what it could be and yes i agree with ya on no factory is making this easy...they just want the money n then cya good luck with your pos miner ya over paid for thur the wazoo

Drystion

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 10:30:36 PM

I finally got it to hash something, looks like its going to be a painful experience of rebooting/restarting over and over until it starts properly when i want to change pools or something, but it finally hashed. I referenced my PSU handbook and realized the stupid mistake I had made. I was unknowingly running the Launcher off a single rail on the PSU. It has 4 VGA 8 pin connections, 1+2 is a rail, and 3+4 is a rail. I was trying to run off 1 and 2, trying off 1 and 3 is working now. Amazing, I knew I had to have made a stupid mistake somewhere.
crashoveride54902

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:50:10 AM

I finally got it to hash something, looks like its going to be a painful experience of rebooting/restarting over and over until it starts properly when i want to change pools or something, but it finally hashed. I referenced my PSU handbook and realized the stupid mistake I had made. I was unknowingly running the Launcher off a single rail on the PSU. It has 4 VGA 8 pin connections, 1+2 is a rail, and 3+4 is a rail. I was trying to run off 1 and 2, trying off 1 and 3 is working now. Amazing, I knew I had to have made a stupid mistake somewhere.

gratz Smiley

loszhor

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:07:09 AM

Yes, I had that problem too with the error mentioned. This miner seems to need to time to 'warm up" each time you switch a pool. After that it goes just fine.

deydod

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:25:18 AM

NEVER purchase something from HASHRA.

HASHRA are scammers.

Purchased myself 10 miners, 3 of them DOA and been waiting for more than month for a replacement and they are NOT refunding.

If you want to be scammed go ahead and purchase from them.

Nothing more to say - support not answering, phone not picking up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: