Bitcoin Forum
August 27, 2024, 12:17:16 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HASHRA - LUNAR SERIES - ASIC SCRYPT MINERS  (Read 61678 times)
lifeforcepools

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 07:04:07 PM

The new Hashra`s are going to be awesome with the new lowered Wattage... 600 Watt pr 100 Mhash instead of 1200.....

Yeah...I saw that

Getting nervous again - only a number of days to go before the last promised delivery or refund date  Undecided

according to Hashra's website is you order from them...so - from today that's .... 41 days

The shipping date for the ASTRO miner is December 2014. If for any reason we are unable to ship out by 31st December 2014 we will offer a full refund by bank transfer in fiat. No refunds in Bitcoin.

I am NOT making that guarantee in my store because I know how these things go. December 31st falls right around the holiday and things are always a mess around the holidays - I am telling people by January 15th and that's a much safer bet.

Smiley

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
andycee

Activity: 462
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 07:50:24 PM

according to Hashra's website is you order from them...so - from today that's .... 41 days

Actually I was given 23/11 in the last promise of delivery or refund, so its 3 days for me <apparently> Smiley

If not shipped out by 23rd November then I can confirm a full refund will be offered.

If you do have any questions at all then please do get in touch.

Kind Regards

Simon

I trust you did your research on Hahra and their appauling recent record of customer service/communication before setting up your new venture with them ??!

You're certainly brave, I'll give you that !!
lifeforcepools

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 08:26:12 PM

Actually I was given 23/11 in the last promise of delivery or refund, so its 3 days for me <apparently> Smiley

If not shipped out by 23rd November then I can confirm a full refund will be offered.

If you do have any questions at all then please do get in touch.

Kind Regards

Simon

I trust you did your research on Hahra and their appauling recent record of customer service/communication before setting up your new venture with them ??!

You're certainly brave, I'll give you that !!

Andy - thanks for asking. short story - when Simon was selling Gridseed Blades I bought from him - then he decided to go big time and jump in the deep end of the pool and I pre-ordered the Lunar Landers back in --- I think it was last April and delivery was scheduled May 1 - well I bought two at about $3,000 a piece and low and behold Simon said - full refund if I don't delivery by the last day of the month - well - he made it by the skin of his teeth only problem is that there was some big national holiday in China and over there there are no National Holidays - it's more like Holiday Week and we all had to wait over a week for our gear - then even before the fricking things arrived - Simon dropped the price by about 20% - talk about a bunch of pissed off customers - there were several of us.

Well to his credit I got a refund of the difference and have kept in touch with Simon since that time. When Simon announced these boxes back in September I was tempted, but I already had a pre-ordered two 250 MH/s Mining Asics Technologies Boxes which themselves turned out to be two months late - they arrived the 1st of November but were promised by September 1st. and so it goes...

I've been staying in touch with Simon and one thing I know is the the Chinese manufacturers have us all by the balls - it's as simple as that. Say what you want about Simon and you can say a lot - because he deserves a lot of criticism, but the bottom line is that he eventually delivers. He may not deliver on time but then again neither does anyone else.

And in a industry where most manufacturers have simply said fuck you guys - we're keeping what we build and we'll use it all to mine ourselves and sell your some hash, Simon is one of the very few who still sells equipment. There are a few others but in all honesty their prices simply cannot compare with what Simon has to offer and I do have faith that he'll deliver.

Smiley

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
andycee

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:48:16 PM

Yeah, well I have ordered from Hashra too before, and that came pretty much on time.

This last episode though has pissed a lot of people off.

I seriously hope it is recoverable and that we are not just all being played.

Time will tell I guess, though I am not realistically expecting to receive my units in 3 days !!

Good luck with your venture  Smiley

Lay94

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 10:01:49 PM

Hello,
I am a buyer of this so called "first batch" that was due in September, with deadline in October...
I was promised miners (from upgraded order) shipped by November 29, otherwise refund.
My question - were any orders shipped, or this is a bunch of fluf again?
If miners are shipped December 31 - as the site says - and given difficulty growth - this will be just scrap metal when received.
Thank you Simon. Sad

Overall this story is annoying at least, and probably the last time I deal with Hashra.
daveolake

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 10:29:37 PM

do the astros do scrypt n
bitcoinreviews

Activity: 706

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 06:17:08 PM

do the astros do scrypt n

No
ATCkit

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 10:14:50 PM

@ andycee

Did your rigs arrive by Nov 23rd?
JJGLSH76

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 01:31:52 PM

It appears that Simon is back hiding again!!! I have written to him 5 times in the last 10 days with NO RESPONSE!!!! I agreed to take extra Equipment instead of a Refund with delivery by the end of November.  That did not happen for me.  The last word I got from him was that it looked like the middle of December.  We shall See.  He has not made one timetable in the last 4 months!!!! Has anyone received there orders from the August order time frame?

Hashra has become Very Unreliable as of the past 4 or 5 months.  I would stay clear of them until they can DO WHAT THEY SAY!!!!
Lay94

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:13:15 AM

It appears that Simon is back hiding again!!! I have written to him 5 times in the last 10 days with NO RESPONSE!!!! I agreed to take extra Equipment instead of a Refund with delivery by the end of November.  That did not happen for me.  The last word I got from him was that it looked like the middle of December.  We shall See.  He has not made one timetable in the last 4 months!!!! Has anyone received there orders from the August order time frame?

Hashra has become Very Unreliable as of the past 4 or 5 months.  I would stay clear of them until they can DO WHAT THEY SAY!!!!

+1
After my post about his promise to refund he PMed me, asking for details, in particular order number.

I replied with info, and that was it.

This was his letter from back October:

Hi
Please take this email as confirmation of the upgrade of your order with us.
Your order "1562" has now been upgraded to:
2 x ASTRO Warp 1 (200mh)
2 x Moonraker Warp 1 (2T)
Order will be shipped using EMS
If we fail to ship out your order by 29th November then a refund will be offered back to you.
Thank you for your patience with this order from us.
Kind Regards
Simon
HASHRA TEAM
info@hashra.com

HASHRA Limited
Level 9, Central Building
1-3 Pedder Street
Central, Hong Kong
hashra.com

I was stupid to place an order with Hashra in the first place, but stupid twice when agreed to this "upgrade"

Preposition that "Simon always delivers" does not play. When we eventually get miners in March they will be as good as scrap metal.

I am so sick of this! Sad
JJGLSH76

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:20:13 PM

This is the response that I just received.  It seems that I have seen this letter before.

I am so sorry for the delay in getting back to you, we have been really behind with emails this last week as I am sure you have noticed.

At present we are on schedule to ship out by the end of the month but I know you wanted a refund if we could not send out by the end of November.

If you would like the refund then we of course will put that through for you asap.

If you would like the refund please provide the following details:

Bank Name:
Swift Code:
Account number: Including IBAN for international transfers
Bank Address:
Account holder name:
Account holder address:

Again I am really sorry for the delay in getting back to you, really is no excuse for this.

Please let me know if you would like a refund and I'll get it sorted asap.

Kind Regards

Simon
manfred87

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 06:13:49 PM

hey guys,

i just want so share my success with you:
i ordered with delivery promised in september. full refund was promised for 15. october.

i had to write many emails.. Simon disappeared sometimes for about 10 days.. but then always told me that he would check it..
then we a had a problem with my bank ( refused USD and money went back to simon )
after some emails now a second payment was made.

and finally i received my 1660 € back today. Because of exchange fluctuations this is 5% more than what i had payed Smiley
15. december is 2 month delayed.. this is a long time in the bitcoin industry..

but let's be honest, this is not a long time for a refund ( compared with big companies or federal institutions )
so i am very grateful and wish Simon all the best for his business!
bitcoinreviews

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 06:22:14 PM

Any word on the status of our miners?
Lay94

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 04:46:02 PM

Since I complained in this thread, I just wanted to let everybody know that I received refund.

I had suspicions Hashra is a scam, and now I have to apologize for that.

It is a pity I did not receive my miner in September...

However I can confirm that Simon is an honest man, and I wish Hashra all the best, as now the only company that produces Scrypt miners.

luki19994

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 11:53:41 AM

+18005184030 admin@turingstations.com | press@turingstations.com In honor of Alan Mathison Turing - Brilliant mathematician, logician and cryptanalyst.
Turing Stations Turing Stations AS. is a Norway based company with its headquarters incorporated and registered in Bergen.      
Turing Atlantis

TURING  ATLANTIS
550MH/s – $5.899

Delivery: 1 to 3 weeks guaranteed

Availability: 58 units left in stock

Weight: 5KG
Specifications:
The Turing Atlantis is available to ship immediately and boasts hash rates over 550 MH/s with very efficient power consumption. The Turing Atlantis is the most powerful and energy-efficient Scrypt mining hardware on the market for mining professionals who are looking for the best cost/performance ratio to start their mining operations. One 1200 Watt Power Supply Unit included! With our Scrypt hardware, you can mine multiple coins: Litecoin, Dogecoin, Vertcoin and others.
Product Name: Turing Crawler by TuringStations
Hash Rate (hashing output): 550 MH/s + 5-10% with OC
Mining Chip: High Performance 28nm Turing Interceptor
I/O protocol: Serial protocol, datain and dataout
Power Consumption: 1100-1200 Watt
Power Efficiency: 2.3 W/MHs
Controller Board OS: Linux
Weight: 5 Kg
Optimal Operating Temperature: 0 ∞C to 40 ∞C
Power Supply: One High Performance 1200 Watt Included in package
Power Outlet: 12V DC
Emissions Compliance: FCC / CE
Network Connection: Ethernet and WiFi
Orders are only considered complete once full payment has been accepted and acknowledged. Orders are delivered by DHL or UPS.
Please choose your method of payment:
PAY WITH BITCOINS USING BIPS

PAY WITH BITCOINS USING BITCOINESCROW

PAY WITH LITECOINS USING COINPAYMENTS

PAY WITH CREDIT/DEBIT CARD

PAY WITH BANK TRANSFER:
Please note that Bank Transfers may take 3 to 12 days to confirm.

To pay by Bank Transfer, please send us an email to admin@turingstations.com or use our Contact Form with your Name, Address and Email Address. You will receive a Bank Account and transfer details.

i want to buy but i´m sure thats a scam.

luki19994

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 11:56:07 AM

get started beginning august stop september
good prices!
but you will not get yout units
scam!!!
bitcoinreviews

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 03:29:55 AM

Undecided
bitcoinreviews

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 05:47:32 PM

I just asked him a question through the site:

SHIPPING TODAY OR REFUND?
31st Dec 2014 @ 6:45 PM

You Said:
Hi Simon, if you are unable to ship in the next day or two please issue my refund in full asap.

Thank you,
J

I will let you guys know when he replies / when I get my refund.
Develop

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 06:33:53 PM

Has anyone heard anything? its not the second and I have yet to hear anything from Simon regarding my order :/
bitcoinreviews

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 08:51:06 PM

Has anyone heard anything? its not the second and I have yet to hear anything from Simon regarding my order :/

Negative . . .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: