Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:42:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will you move your trading over to BOST from INFchain ?
Yes - 11 (68.8%)
No - 5 (31.3%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █=█ BoostCoin █=█ New team, new plans  (Read 299622 times)
flinchy

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:46:44 AM

Gotta love scammers attempting to discredit the only person spouting facts. Either this guy is the same guy as the previous Silkcoin dev or it was an organized smear attempt. I already reported both to the mods and got the negative trust that was fraudulently added removed. This developer and this coin are utter pieces of shit. An effective 6.5% premine the dev lied about and he can't refute this simple fact so he just keeps trying to discredit me instead. Rot in hell scammer - I hope you choke on all of the cash you make ripping these poor people off.

so you're telling me that screenshot is fake

can mods ban this guy already? it's making the forum suck

It is fake, yes. It was an organized attempt to discredit me by using Firebug to modify a message I sent them. This guy has several other scams - BoostCoin isn't his only coin which is why he doesn't dedicate much time to it. He has at least 6-7 other scams running right now in various phases of decline. There is a reason my negative trust rating has been removed - I contacted the mods to have them investigate.

If you want to waste your money on 6.5% premined scams run by lying devs that keep pumping out coin after coin with zero value or innovation that's your business. However, I want to ensure as few people as possible waste their money on this crap. Do you have any idea how many "thank you" notes I get every single day from people just like you who were arrogant assholes until they finally realized I was right? I get more apologies and "thank you" notes than I do hate mail now (which is pretty impressive).

This is a flat out scam by a fraudulent piece of shit and every penny you dump into this thing and every day you continue to hold it just gets more and more worthless. You've been played - suck it up and move on. You are seriously a fucking moron - I'm sure that is frustrating but don't take it out on me. I'm the only person in this thread that uses facts to back up all claims.

ahh... the correct answer is 'no, it's not' sorry, try again next time.

Being called a moron would be insulting... were it not a moron doing so in the first place haha

you have zero facts, your 'facts' have been disproven time and time again.

I have not seen anybody disprove the 6.5% premine. Like many other PoS scams, the suckers that buy into it are awful at math and lack even the most basic problem solving skills.

If I created a PoS coin that had 1,000,000 PoW coins total and I premine all 1,000,000 of them, that would be a 100% premine. It's a 100% premine even if max coins are 10,000,000 due to PoS because I would have every single coin. Without any coins you receive zero PoS coins. However, I could call that a 10% premine and you idiots would think it is accurate.

It is a fact that this dev effectively premined 6.5% of the coins. It is a fact that they have multiple scams. It is a fact they never intended to follow through on anything. It is a fact they have essentially bailed on BoostCoin already. It is a fact that this coin brings nothing of value to the table. It is a fact that a 6.5% premine is excessive. It is a fact this dev is a liar. Nobody has disproved any of that because they are all facts!

that's because you don't WANT it to be disproved

it's been shown multiple times Smiley

mods ban pls.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MEGAman

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 06:14:13 AM

Gotta love scammers attempting to discredit the only person spouting facts. Either this guy is the same guy as the previous Silkcoin dev or it was an organized smear attempt. I already reported both to the mods and got the negative trust that was fraudulently added removed. This developer and this coin are utter pieces of shit. An effective 6.5% premine the dev lied about and he can't refute this simple fact so he just keeps trying to discredit me instead. Rot in hell scammer - I hope you choke on all of the cash you make ripping these poor people off.

It is fake, yes. It was an organized attempt to discredit me by using Firebug to modify a message I sent them. This guy has several other scams - BoostCoin isn't his only coin which is why he doesn't dedicate much time to it. He has at least 6-7 other scams running right now in various phases of decline. There is a reason my negative trust rating has been removed - I contacted the mods to have them investigate.

If you want to waste your money on 6.5% premined scams run by lying devs that keep pumping out coin after coin with zero value or innovation that's your business. However, I want to ensure as few people as possible waste their money on this crap. Do you have any idea how many "thank you" notes I get every single day from people just like you who were arrogant assholes until they finally realized I was right? I get more apologies and "thank you" notes than I do hate mail now (which is pretty impressive).

This is a flat out scam by a fraudulent piece of shit and every penny you dump into this thing and every day you continue to hold it just gets more and more worthless. You've been played - suck it up and move on. You are seriously a fucking moron - I'm sure that is frustrating but don't take it out on me. I'm the only person in this thread that uses facts to back up all claims.

Being called a moron would be insulting... were it not a moron doing so in the first place haha

I have not seen anybody disprove the 6.5% premine. Like many other PoS scams, the suckers that buy into it are awful at math and lack even the most basic problem solving skills.

If I created a PoS coin that had 1,000,000 PoW coins total and I premine all 1,000,000 of them, that would be a 100% premine. It's a 100% premine even if max coins are 10,000,000 due to PoS because I would have every single coin. Without any coins you receive zero PoS coins. However, I could call that a 10% premine and you idiots would think it is accurate.

It is a fact that this dev effectively premined 6.5% of the coins. It is a fact that they have multiple scams. It is a fact they never intended to follow through on anything. It is a fact they have essentially bailed on BoostCoin already. It is a fact that this coin brings nothing of value to the table. It is a fact that a 6.5% premine is excessive. It is a fact this dev is a liar. Nobody has disproved any of that because they are all facts!

mods ban pls.

How can you disprove a fact? I'm curious - show me where any of this has been disproved multiple times.

You are stupid as fuck. They need to require people to pass an IQ test before signing up here - it would solve so many problems.

mods ban pls.
silencesilence
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 03:33:25 PM

今天为了作者和一帮人吵起来了
甲:作者就是个傻逼  弄个钱包都需要两周时间。
乙:匿名啊隐形地址,他自己都没有听说过 还能弄出来?
丙:作者二逼把钱都花了!都没有钱了还能帮你干活。本身就是个二逼。
丁:作者他妹很漂亮。
我服了  说的都对!
Today, for the author and the gang got into a fight

B: Anonymous ah stealth address, he has never heard of can get out?

Many people are not familiar with Vertcoin Stealth Address (First in the world), maybe you're one of them  Wink

Vertcoin have a New Wallet with Stealth Address

At the moment, we’re working on stealth addresses in Vertcoin. Those of you have been around a while may remember, in the early days of VTC, there was some discussion over zerocoin implementation, and we made clear that anonymous/untraceable payments were not the direction we wanted to go with VTC – we are of the opinion that mainstream adoption won’t come from these features, and that they will actually damage the currencies that go down that route. The fact is, people don’t care about anonymity – if they did, they wouldn’t use social media etc.

However, we do believe in transactional privacy akin to what you expect from your legacy payment/banking systems, such that it’s not trivially easy for anyone to see your entire financial history.

Stealth addresses strike a good balance – all the transactions are still on the blockchain to be seen, but the link between an address and an individual is obfuscated. One thing that not many people seem to consider when talking about anonymity systems in cryptocurrencies is that true anonymous payments make all the blockchain tools you’re used to useless.

Stealth addresses increase privacy for a recipient by allowing you to publish a stealth address, which is like a seed which the sender then uses to generate a unique one-use Vertcoin address for the transaction. All the transactions remain public on the blockchain, but knowing the entire transactional history of your stealth address is now no-longer possible except for you, the holder of the secret key.

My resources about stealth addresses so far:
   Audio: http://coin.cubeconnex.com/poollist/media/Vertcoin_SX_VO.mp3
   Text, Pictures and Audio: http://coin.cubeconnex.com/poollist/ click on Stealth Address
    http://sx.dyne.org/stealth.html
    https://wiki.unsystem.net/en/index.php/DarkWallet/Stealth
    https://wiki.unsystem.net/en/images/e/e5/RHhNKL6.jpg
alexvillas

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 12:32:06 AM

Please Vote https://bter.com/voting#BOST 

12      BOST   BoostCoin   627

flinchy

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:50:17 PM

mods ban pls.

How can you disprove a fact? I'm curious - show me where any of this has been disproved multiple times.

You are stupid as fuck. They need to require people to pass an IQ test before signing up here - it would solve so many problems.

mods ban pls.

because it's not a fact... do you by chance visit /r/conspiracy? you'd fit right in there, full of crackpots!

It's been disproved in posts you've replied to lol.

yes, people really should have to pass an IQ test, would stop people like you making it in... Just because you can't understand something doesn't make it stupid Wink
MEGAman

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:09:16 PM

mods ban pls.

mods ban pls.

because it's not a fact... do you by chance visit /r/conspiracy? you'd fit right in there, full of crackpots!

yes, people really should have to pass an IQ test, would stop people like you making it in... Just because you can't understand something doesn't make it stupid Wink

It is a fact dipshit. Perhaps you flunked 7th grade math. The effective premine was 6.5%. If you create a coin that has 1,000,000 POW coins with a max supply of 10,000,000 coins due to POS and you premine all 1,000,000 POW coins... you would call that a 10% premine? Even though I would have every coin to ever exist until the end of time? Holy crap you guys are idiots. That is a 100% premine - premines are based on POW (hence the keyword in there: "mine"). Get it? POS does not factor in as you have to have coins already to receive the POS coins. Premined coins also receive POS so if you still don't get it then you should at least be able to realize that the second the premined coins pull in POS the percentage rises.

You deserve to lose everything you will lose but not everybody visiting this thread looking for honest information deserves to lose. I'm here to inform. You are a moron - sorry... but that is also a fact.

Why don't you do yourself a favor and smack yourself in the forehead with a ball-peen hammer? It's one thing to not understand math, PoS, etc but it's another to think you know what you're talking about. Nothing more irritating than clueless people that think they know what they're doing. You have proven beyond any doubt that you are a clueless jackass.
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:11:35 PM

mods ban pls.

mods ban pls.

How much are in you in the hole for on Boostcoin? Must got a pretty deep bag, sorry bud but your fighting a loss cause. This coin is dead, there's nothing new being developed, dev seems to be creating more and more coins with nothing useful just upgrading his algo and adding POS then jumping around the forums naming his coin the first of this and the first of that. So we got Boostcoin, Killercoin, Maiacoin and I'm sure a few others I missed, they all have similar premines and royalties from each block that goes to a foundation that I think is bogus.

Keep holding your coins you probably lost your ass already, only thing you can hang onto is hope...so good luck with that.
MEGAman

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:13:04 PM

Pathetic. Truly pathetic. People just keep buying into scams and losing money yet they defend them to the death. The guy I quoted a couple posts up is seriously the most irritating loser on the planet. Take your losses like a man, learn from them, and move the fuck on. You guys were scammed - it happens when you don't know what the fuck you're doing. Do research - ask questions - don't blindly invest in scams. I'll never understand it.
Goldshredder

Activity: 249

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:21:32 AM

The moral high ground is much eroded by the blackmail, the name calling, the uncalled-for aggression.

If you've got issues with the development, why don't you take them up with the developer, and leave the investors alone, crapping on them isn't helping anyone, only hurting. If you think you are going to clean up any town by leaving behind a trail of destruction, then you have a lot to learn.
flinchy

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:29:55 AM

mods ban pls.

mods ban pls.

It is a fact dipshit. Perhaps you flunked 7th grade math. The effective premine was 6.5%. If you create a coin that has 1,000,000 POW coins with a max supply of 10,000,000 coins due to POS and you premine all 1,000,000 POW coins... you would call that a 10% premine? Even though I would have every coin to ever exist until the end of time? Holy crap you guys are idiots. That is a 100% premine - premines are based on POW (hence the keyword in there: "mine"). Get it? POS does not factor in as you have to have coins already to receive the POS coins. Premined coins also receive POS so if you still don't get it then you should at least be able to realize that the second the premined coins pull in POS the percentage rises.

You deserve to lose everything you will lose but not everybody visiting this thread looking for honest information deserves to lose. I'm here to inform. You are a moron - sorry... but that is also a fact.

Why don't you do yourself a favor and smack yourself in the forehead with a ball-peen hammer? It's one thing to not understand math, PoS, etc but it's another to think you know what you're talking about. Nothing more irritating than clueless people that think they know what they're doing. You have proven beyond any doubt that you are a clueless jackass.

I love you, you so effortlessly make me feel like a genius Smiley

<3
flinchy

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:30:58 AM

mods ban pls.

mods ban pls.

How much are in you in the hole for on Boostcoin? Must got a pretty deep bag, sorry bud but your fighting a loss cause. This coin is dead, there's nothing new being developed, dev seems to be creating more and more coins with nothing useful just upgrading his algo and adding POS then jumping around the forums naming his coin the first of this and the first of that. So we got Boostcoin, Killercoin, Maiacoin and I'm sure a few others I missed, they all have similar premines and royalties from each block that goes to a foundation that I think is bogus.

Keep holding your coins you probably lost your ass already, only thing you can hang onto is hope...so good luck with that.

huh, are you megamans friend?

i still have plenty of profits from other coins, yeah i'm down a bit in BOST but it's not the end of the world Smiley

also, you must be ignoring all the things the dev is saying, if you think it's dead haha.
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 03:40:14 AM

Don't know and never heard of MEGAman. I just hate to see a coin die, i did invest in Boost but got out as soon as I found out the Dev had past coins that seem deserted. I luckily broke even on this one but it really pisses me off to him fuck over his investors over and over and over again. How the hell does a dev be able to manage 3-4 coins all at once?

He can if they are all clones of each other. x13 POW/POS, x15 POW/POS...all same with different names. Same premine, same royalty on each block. No new features, promises of anonymous transactions than changing his mind after he realized he has no idea how to do it. Now hes playing the "Tor" card, its already built into the wallets of every alt just needs to be activated. Nothing new here, the dev really thinks he got Boostcoin on btc38 but it was the community that believed in him and look what hes going, creating more coins and more coins just like a fucken ponzi scheme. When the first dries up of investors, he moves onto the next.

I've been in the alt crypto scene since it started and let me tell you I've seen 100s of coins like this they eventually end up dead. No volume on exchanges, a few posters that are still holding on their coins hoping for a miracle posting here. It does become quite depressing.

Have nothing against the community on the contrary, I find it unfair for people to loose on this coin and his other coins so yes this is directed to the dev.

Check out his coins, he must be a really really really busy guy, 4 coins, 4 foundations bringing in nice profit. Some nice cash flows if you tell me.
MEGAman

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 04:25:23 AM

Don't know and never heard of MEGAman. I just hate to see a coin die, i did invest in Boost but got out as soon as I found out the Dev had past coins that seem deserted. I luckily broke even on this one but it really pisses me off to him fuck over his investors over and over and over again. How the hell does a dev be able to manage 3-4 coins all at once?

He can if they are all clones of each other. x13 POW/POS, x15 POW/POS...all same with different names. Same premine, same royalty on each block. No new features, promises of anonymous transactions than changing his mind after he realized he has no idea how to do it. Now hes playing the "Tor" card, its already built into the wallets of every alt just needs to be activated. Nothing new here, the dev really thinks he got Boostcoin on btc38 but it was the community that believed in him and look what hes going, creating more coins and more coins just like a fucken ponzi scheme. When the first dries up of investors, he moves onto the next.

I've been in the alt crypto scene since it started and let me tell you I've seen 100s of coins like this they eventually end up dead. No volume on exchanges, a few posters that are still holding on their coins hoping for a miracle posting here. It does become quite depressing.

Have nothing against the community on the contrary, I find it unfair for people to loose on this coin and his other coins so yes this is directed to the dev.

Check out his coins, he must be a really really really busy guy, 4 coins, 4 foundations bringing in nice profit. Some nice cash flows if you tell me.

This is why I am so opposed to these scams. The scammers keep lining their pockets with profit while newbies and suckers keep buying into this crap. Anybody that says they don't care about a 6.5% premine has no business trading cryptocurrency until they educate themselves a bit. I don't think these people should lie and get away with it. They damage the reputation of altcoins and damage their future all while stealing from people. This isn't a good thing and I'm not going to feel bad about calling them out.
CrystalClear

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 04:35:38 AM

This is why I am so opposed to these scams. The scammers keep lining their pockets with profit while newbies and suckers keep buying into this crap. Anybody that says they don't care about a 6.5% premine has no business trading cryptocurrency until they educate themselves a bit. I don't think these people should lie and get away with it. They damage the reputation of altcoins and damage their future all while stealing from people. This isn't a good thing and I'm not going to feel bad about calling them out.

Just face it, people are dumb.  Everyone is just trying to make money off from the pump before the massive dump, it's the risk they're willing to take.  The dev is nothing more than a copy and paste dev that credits himself for hard work from everyone else. 
MEGAman

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 04:58:34 AM

Just face it, people are dumb.  Everyone is just trying to make money off from the pump before the massive dump, it's the risk they're willing to take.  The dev is nothing more than a copy and paste dev that credits himself for hard work from everyone else. 

I just don't understand why they wouldn't want to take a chance on a coin with an honest dev that at least gives a crap. A 6.5% premine guarantees the dump will come fast and hard - at least with a fairly distributed coin with a low (or no) premine and a longer PoW phase the cliff, even if it comes, won't be nearly as steep. All of these coins with huge premines, insanely brief POW phases, and then a transition to POS-only (they also use the POS-only stuff to disguise the size of their premine) are just getting out of hand. Somehow people keep buying them! I mean a percentage of every block going to the "foundation"? It's the dev's pocket and he will just use it to dump on everybody like the rest of the premine which kills the value even further. Frustrating.
Mpare

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:32:11 PM

I just don't understand why they wouldn't want to take a chance on a coin with an honest dev that at least gives a crap. A 6.5% premine guarantees the dump will come fast and hard - at least with a fairly distributed coin with a low (or no) premine and a longer PoW phase the cliff, even if it comes, won't be nearly as steep. All of these coins with huge premines, insanely brief POW phases, and then a transition to POS-only (they also use the POS-only stuff to disguise the size of their premine) are just getting out of hand. Somehow people keep buying them! I mean a percentage of every block going to the "foundation"? It's the dev's pocket and he will just use it to dump on everybody like the rest of the premine which kills the value even further. Frustrating.

Well said. A shitcoin is a shitcoin no matter how you see it. It's just that people get emotionally involved with every coin they hold and refuse to accept the facts. If you are experienced enough to sell in the pump that's fine for most i believe. But you're right. This trend has to stop. There are many worthy coins being forgotten or missed from the countless shitcoins out there. Do your research, invest long term in good coins. Just my 2 cents.
alexvillas

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 12:44:10 AM

10      BOST   BoostCoin   767   

https://bter.com/voting#BOST please vote

acebenson

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 06:42:25 AM

Well said. A shitcoin is a shitcoin no matter how you see it. It's just that people get emotionally involved with every coin they hold and refuse to accept the facts. If you are experienced enough to sell in the pump that's fine for most i believe. But you're right. This trend has to stop. There are many worthy coins being forgotten or missed from the countless shitcoins out there. Do your research, invest long term in good coins. Just my 2 cents.

i wouldn't say all coins with premine are a scam but most are especially those with short pow phase but seriously how many times do people need to repeat the cycle of being scammed before they realize that scamcoins are only profitable to those on the inside?  denial is a bish lol......
alexvillas

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 11:19:45 PM

17   Direct Link   BOST   BoostCoin   1LuFUbBJEqhoNKa3vGBjgrVvJ4LmLVchtp   10023

cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 08:02:24 PM

I've lost so much money in this Scamcoin, dev is full of crap and probably abandoning this project for Maiacoin and others  Angry
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 »
  Print  

Jump to: