Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:10:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will you move your trading over to BOST from INFchain ?
Yes - 11 (68.8%)
No - 5 (31.3%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █=█ BoostCoin █=█ New team, new plans  (Read 299622 times)
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 03:34:42 AM

damn, I'm really not sure about this coin anymore, nothing innovative about it  Undecided

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yue169

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 01:09:11 PM

I  trusted the  author,but he broken my heart by MaiaCoin(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=667250.0)  KillerCoin (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=530736.0) ccoin(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=474570.0)

我总觉得中国人不靠谱,没想到到老外骗子更多。
ntrader

Activity: 264
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 04:06:46 PM

I  trusted the  author,but he broken my heart by MaiaCoin(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=667250.0)  KillerCoin (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=530736.0) ccoin(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=474570.0)

我总觉得中国人不靠谱,没想到到老外骗子更多。

Yes, I agree with you!
flinchy

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:46:12 PM

I  trusted the  author,but he broken my heart by MaiaCoin(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=667250.0)  KillerCoin (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=530736.0) ccoin(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=474570.0)

我总觉得中国人不靠谱,没想到到老外骗子更多。

wtf... why has he made more coins claiming them to be 'the best'

and they're... boost clones?

Sad

what a terrible dev, was actually hoping that one day the value would at least get back to 20k...
MEGAman

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:12:54 PM

Honestly not trying to rub it in here but once again if you had listened to me you wouldn't have lost a bunch of money here. Obvious scam with an effective 6.5% premine guarantees you lose money. Over the past 45 days I have called out Yellowcoin (dropped 30 times since I publicly called it out), Silkcoin (down 10x - dev was a proven scammer), Veilcoin, Boostcoin, and several others. In that same timespan I have invested in OctoCoin (up over 3x), Murraycoin (up 10%), Monocle (about even), and VTC (down 2x). Considering OctoCoin is the only coin I know of that is actually up over the past month I must be doing something right. Murraycoin hasn't done a lot but at least it's stable and I personally know and trust the dev. You know how I pick coins? I take advice from other trustworthy people, I don't buy anything that had over a 1% premine, I don't buy anything PoS, I require proven developers (not a fly-by-night dev using an account created the day before a coin is released) and I don't believe anything without evidence. Also, if a dev is giving away coins for MintPal votes it's not a deal-breaker but it's a red flag. A good coin wants good distribution and stability before everyone starts unloading on MintPal. The OctoCoin devs cared so little about exchanges early on that the exchange owners were getting annoyed because they were being ignored. A lot of people hate me but they hate me for being right. Hope you all learned something here. Also, I'm not telling you I've never made a bad investment (for example VTC is down right now) but I've always managed to avoid scams. They're just really easy to spot.

Stop buying into scamcoins trying to get rich quick and fraud devs will stop making scamcoins. If nobody buys them the scam doesn't work. Get it?
Kergekoin

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:22:52 PM

Unlike the above poster, im not going to give coin advice in other coin thread. However i will try to give one simple pointer.

People need to start doing some research and figure out which coins are meant to last and not done for developers greed. Only then you can constantly be profitable.

I have not fell in to any pump and dump and this is thanks to my own research.

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
MEGAman

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:32:06 PM

Unlike the above poster, im not going to give coin advice in other coin thread. However i will try to give one simple pointer.

People need to start doing some research and figure out which coins are meant to last and not done for developers greed. Only then you can constantly be profitable.

I have not fell in to any pump and dump and this is thanks to my own research.

This is what I should have said, yes. I was just throwing my basic criteria out there. Also you can almost never trust coin advice on "what to buy" from random people on the Internet because they obviously hold the coins themselves hence stand to gain from you taking their advice. The bottom line is that you need to DO YOUR RESEARCH. Don't take anybody's word for it - DO RESEARCH. Also LEARN FROM PAST MISTAKES.
mammix2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:36:12 PM

Dont listen to MEGAman, he's been trying to bribe me for ages...

BoostCoin is still going well, we are looking to release a Tor integrated wallet soon..

Yes i have also release MaiaCoin to try and help push the adoption of X15, this is a good thing and will help keep the ASIC mining capability away from future coins

Im still here, i'm not going anywhere!

1HfpFYxBUpQ941mKd4DEjsyA22HN4Kerzu
flinchy

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:41:19 PM

Honestly not trying to rub it in here but once again if you had listened to me you wouldn't have lost a bunch of money here. Obvious scam with an effective 6.5% premine guarantees you lose money. Over the past 45 days I have called out Yellowcoin (dropped 30 times since I publicly called it out), Silkcoin (down 10x - dev was a proven scammer), Veilcoin, Boostcoin, and several others. In that same timespan I have invested in OctoCoin (up over 3x), Murraycoin (up 10%), Monocle (about even), and VTC (down 2x). Considering OctoCoin is the only coin I know of that is actually up over the past month I must be doing something right. Murraycoin hasn't done a lot but at least it's stable and I personally know and trust the dev. You know how I pick coins? I take advice from other trustworthy people, I don't buy anything that had over a 1% premine, I don't buy anything PoS, I require proven developers (not a fly-by-night dev using an account created the day before a coin is released) and I don't believe anything without evidence. Also, if a dev is giving away coins for MintPal votes it's not a deal-breaker but it's a red flag. A good coin wants good distribution and stability before everyone starts unloading on MintPal. The OctoCoin devs cared so little about exchanges early on that the exchange owners were getting annoyed because they were being ignored. A lot of people hate me but they hate me for being right. Hope you all learned something here. Also, I'm not telling you I've never made a bad investment (for example VTC is down right now) but I've always managed to avoid scams. They're just really easy to spot.

Stop buying into scamcoins trying to get rich quick and fraud devs will stop making scamcoins. If nobody buys them the scam doesn't work. Get it?

go away troll.
Raggie

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:10:13 AM

Yeah, time to buy buy buy.
MEGAman

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:13:53 PM

go away troll.

Must suck being a bagholder. The terms "troll" and "fact-teller" mean the same thing on this forum which is kind of funny. Every single time I expose a scam like this I'm a "troll" until the bitter end when everyone realizes they lost their money. An effective 6.5% premine and the dev lies about it = kiss your money goodbye.

You say "troll"... I say "bagholder." Stop supporting this crap. STOP IT. WAKE THE FUCK UP.
mammix2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:23:01 PM

go away troll.

Must suck being a bagholder. The terms "troll" and "fact-teller" mean the same thing on this forum which is kind of funny. Every single time I expose a scam like this I'm a "troll" until the bitter end when everyone realizes they lost their money. An effective 6.5% premine and the dev lies about it = kiss your money goodbye.

You say "troll"... I say "bagholder." Stop supporting this crap. STOP IT. WAKE THE FUCK UP.

A little more info for everyone to read about MEGAman.. Can anyone else who he has been trying to bride speak up too?

1HfpFYxBUpQ941mKd4DEjsyA22HN4Kerzu
MEGAman

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:29:00 PM

Gotta love scammers attempting to discredit the only person spouting facts. Either this guy is the same guy as the previous Silkcoin dev or it was an organized smear attempt. I already reported both to the mods and got the negative trust that was fraudulently added removed. This developer and this coin are utter pieces of shit. An effective 6.5% premine the dev lied about and he can't refute this simple fact so he just keeps trying to discredit me instead. Rot in hell scammer - I hope you choke on all of the cash you make ripping these poor people off.
flinchy

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 11:04:08 PM

go away troll.

not because i'm a bagholder, just well versed in spotting internet trolls.

STOP IT. WAKE THE FUCK UP.
flinchy

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 11:04:45 PM

Gotta love scammers attempting to discredit the only person spouting facts. Either this guy is the same guy as the previous Silkcoin dev or it was an organized smear attempt. I already reported both to the mods and got the negative trust that was fraudulently added removed. This developer and this coin are utter pieces of shit. An effective 6.5% premine the dev lied about and he can't refute this simple fact so he just keeps trying to discredit me instead. Rot in hell scammer - I hope you choke on all of the cash you make ripping these poor people off.

so you're telling me that screenshot is fake

can mods ban this guy already? it's making the forum suck
MEGAman

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 12:16:31 AM

It is fake, yes. It was an organized attempt to discredit me by using Firebug to modify a message I sent them. This guy has several other scams - BoostCoin isn't his only coin which is why he doesn't dedicate much time to it. He has at least 6-7 other scams running right now in various phases of decline. There is a reason my negative trust rating has been removed - I contacted the mods to have them investigate.

If you want to waste your money on 6.5% premined scams run by lying devs that keep pumping out coin after coin with zero value or innovation that's your business. However, I want to ensure as few people as possible waste their money on this crap. Do you have any idea how many "thank you" notes I get every single day from people just like you who were arrogant assholes until they finally realized I was right? I get more apologies and "thank you" notes than I do hate mail now (which is pretty impressive).

This is a flat out scam by a fraudulent piece of shit and every penny you dump into this thing and every day you continue to hold it just gets more and more worthless. You've been played - suck it up and move on. You are seriously a fucking moron - I'm sure that is frustrating but don't take it out on me. I'm the only person in this thread that uses facts to back up all claims.
flinchy

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:26:17 AM

It is fake, yes. It was an organized attempt to discredit me by using Firebug to modify a message I sent them. This guy has several other scams - BoostCoin isn't his only coin which is why he doesn't dedicate much time to it. He has at least 6-7 other scams running right now in various phases of decline. There is a reason my negative trust rating has been removed - I contacted the mods to have them investigate.

If you want to waste your money on 6.5% premined scams run by lying devs that keep pumping out coin after coin with zero value or innovation that's your business. However, I want to ensure as few people as possible waste their money on this crap. Do you have any idea how many "thank you" notes I get every single day from people just like you who were arrogant assholes until they finally realized I was right? I get more apologies and "thank you" notes than I do hate mail now (which is pretty impressive).

This is a flat out scam by a fraudulent piece of shit and every penny you dump into this thing and every day you continue to hold it just gets more and more worthless. You've been played - suck it up and move on. You are seriously a fucking moron - I'm sure that is frustrating but don't take it out on me. I'm the only person in this thread that uses facts to back up all claims.

ahh... the correct answer is 'no, it's not' sorry, try again next time.

Being called a moron would be insulting... were it not a moron doing so in the first place haha

you have zero facts, your 'facts' have been disproven time and time again.
gefsmq

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:25:30 AM

What a shit coin!
MEGAman

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:44:15 AM

ahh... the correct answer is 'no, it's not' sorry, try again next time.

Being called a moron would be insulting... were it not a moron doing so in the first place haha

you have zero facts, your 'facts' have been disproven time and time again.

I have not seen anybody disprove the 6.5% premine. Like many other PoS scams, the suckers that buy into it are awful at math and lack even the most basic problem solving skills.

If I created a PoS coin that had 1,000,000 PoW coins total and I premine all 1,000,000 of them, that would be a 100% premine. It's a 100% premine even if max coins are 10,000,000 due to PoS because I would have every single coin. Without any coins you receive zero PoS coins. However, I could call that a 10% premine and you idiots would think it is accurate.

It is a fact that this dev effectively premined 6.5% of the coins. It is a fact that they have multiple scams. It is a fact they never intended to follow through on anything. It is a fact they have essentially bailed on BoostCoin already. It is a fact that this coin brings nothing of value to the table. It is a fact that a 6.5% premine is excessive. It is a fact this dev is a liar. Nobody has disproved any of that because they are all facts!
alexvillas

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:09:47 AM

16   Direct Link   BOST   BoostCoin   1LuFUbBJEqhoNKa3vGBjgrVvJ4LmLVchtp   9837

Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 »
  Print  

Jump to: