Bitcoin Forum
September 12, 2024, 01:47:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 959 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355736 times)
Slipknot79
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 05:12:45 PM

Yo whats da ETA of Verisend? 

bitcoinbboyce

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 05:21:18 PM

Yo whats da ETA of Verisend? 

In beta testing at the moment, it worked smoothly for me.

Pnosker has said when its ready to go its ready to go.
sdmathis

Activity: 546

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 05:45:28 PM

Here's another article on VeriSend. http://wp.me/p4JD1l-3

drkman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:27:54 PM

Holding my 20k veri like a Dragon his gold Wink.
A message to all the whales.... we are holding our vericoin hard, stake report tells it. If you want to have cheap veri in big amounts this isnt gonna work without huge price jumps because only some weakhands will sell.. just saying
This is the key to everything.  As the Devs keep doing their good work, our job to make Vericoin go higher is to keep staking all those bags of Vericoins in the wallet so the supply drys up.  Then as the demand for Vericoin increases due to the great development and features, the whales can't get any cheap coins anymore because everyone is staking!

In this situation the only variable left is the price which will move tremendously higher, especially if all of us Vericoin holders work as a unit and remove all our coins off the exchanges and collect that interest!  Let's do this!
CryptoLTD

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:04:02 PM

A message to all the whales.... we are holding our vericoin hard, stake report tells it. If you want to have cheap veri in big amounts this isnt gonna work without huge price jumps because only some weakhands will sell.. just saying
This is the key to everything.  As the Devs keep doing their good work, our job to make Vericoin go higher is to keep staking all those bags of Vericoins in the wallet so the supply drys up.  Then as the demand for Vericoin increases due to the great development and features, the whales can't get any cheap coins anymore because everyone is staking!

In this situation the only variable left is the price which will move tremendously higher, especially if all of us Vericoin holders work as a unit and remove all our coins off the exchanges and collect that interest!  Let's do this!

Thats not whats happening tho, look @ the #'s, after every stake period, all kinds of 'posts' & 'tweets' come out, looking for fish to sell the stake coins to. This & any other coin to go after real world adaptation, and not some coinkite noncense, no one is buying those devices, I mean why would they, their like 800 dollars each & anything they do can be done for little to no cost anyways. I knew when all BC started talking abt wa 'coinkite' inna few days ect ect.. it was game over for them. Im stuck holding that bad decision, and @ the 1st hint of that RE: VRC, I'm out..not getting screwed 2x on coins whos only promotional goals are within the community itself. Im not sayin thats the case here, but it could go that direction. You can have all the innovation and all the best coded features and the best of everything.. but if only this community knows about it, and not the billions of other people.. its just another w/e coin. And if I start seeing 'Joes cyber garbage store fronts' accepting VRC like EXE attempted to do, in a lame use case promotional attempt, Ill know when its time to say goodbye. Mondays suck. Blah.
bit-coin.pt

Activity: 154

bit-coin.pt - A divulgar a Bitcoin em Portugal

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 07:08:55 PM

About the name "VeriCoin" (I really don't know if the name VeriCoin came from the "Very" word or if they had this concept of "Veri"... but as a curiosity here it is)

veri & ver: These ROOT-WORDS are VER & VERI which come from the Latin verus which means TRUE & GENUINE. To complete the meaning of VERism (No. 14), the VERist (No. 15) who believes in VERism calls it realism & impressionism. Ugliness does exist in life and so do vulgarity and other evils. Therefore they belong in the picture, the true picture of life. In one of Frank Stockton’s stories he has a character who is called the Very Imp (See No. 19). Not once in the story is he called Imp. Always Very Imp.

Verify: VER ify (ver i fie) v. To prove to be true; confirm
Verificate: VERI ficate (ver’ i fi kate) v. To confirm; to verify
Verifiable:   VERI fiable (ver i fie’ a b’l) adj. Can be verified
Verily: VERI ly (ver’ i lee) adv. It is truly the truth; certainly
Verification: VERI fication (ver i fi kay’ shun) n. Proof; the act of proving to be true
Verisimilar: VERI similar (ver i sim’ i lar) adj. Having the appearance of truth
Verisimilitude: VERI similitude (ver i si mil’ i tude) n. The likeness of truth; probability
Veridical: VERI dical (ve rid’ i k’l) adj. Truthful; veracious; as, a veridical statement
Veridity: VERI dity (ve rid’ i ti) n. Genuineness; truth
Veridicality: VERI dicality (ve rid i kal’ i ti) n. Quality of being veridical
Verism: VERI sm (ver’ iz um) n. The doctrine that the ordinary is preferable to the heroic in artistic terms
Verist: VERI st (ver’ ist) n. One who believes in verism
Veritable: VERI table (ver’ it a b’l) adj. True
Veritability: VERI tability (ver i ta bil’ i ti) n. The quality of truthfulness
Veritas: VERI tas (ver’ i tas) n. Latin word for truth
Very: VER y (ver’ ee) adj. Exact and absolute; as, real and very justice
Verifier: VERI fier (ver’ i fie er) n. One who verifies the truth

Of the dev's can say something it would be nice. If it came from twist with the phonetic from Very to Veri I've got to say that they got lucky because the meaning is VERI nice Wink

Bit-Coin.pt - A divulgar a Bitcoin em Portugal - Ajuda o projecto com donativos para 18brXUnsJEXmmEwuwdf7QfkfwQY341492f
Alisho

Activity: 206

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:10:06 PM

Thats not whats happening tho, look @ the #'s, after every stake period, all kinds of 'posts' & 'tweets' come out, looking for fish to sell the stake coins to. This & any other coin to go after real world adaptation, and not some coinkite noncense, no one is buying those devices, I mean why would they, their like 800 dollars each & anything they do can be done for little to no cost anyways. I knew when all BC started talking abt wa 'coinkite' inna few days ect ect.. it was game over for them. Im stuck holding that bad decision, and @ the 1st hint of that RE: VRC, I'm out..not getting screwed 2x on coins whos only promotional goals are within the community itself. Im not sayin thats the case here, but it could go that direction. You can have all the innovation and all the best coded features and the best of everything.. but if only this community knows about it, and not the billions of other people.. its just another w/e coin. And if I start seeing 'Joes cyber garbage store fronts' accepting VRC like EXE attempted to do, in a lame use case promotional attempt, Ill know when its time to say goodbye. Mondays suck. Blah.

Yeah because of that we need more promotion.. not only from the VRC team.. from everyone who holds the coins.. in various channels..
And atm there is a crowdfunding to promote VRC at the Bitcoin Conference! Hope this will bring a lot of publicity! https://www.startjoin.com/vericoin_nambtc
Alns

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:12:22 PM

Thanks for fill my low orders  Grin
sdmathis

Activity: 546

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:24:57 PM

About the name "VeriCoin" (I really don't know if the name VeriCoin came from the "Very" word or if they had this concept of "Veri"... but as a curiosity here it is)

veri & ver: These ROOT-WORDS are VER & VERI which come from the Latin verus which means TRUE & GENUINE. To complete the meaning of VERism (No. 14), the VERist (No. 15) who believes in VERism calls it realism & impressionism. Ugliness does exist in life and so do vulgarity and other evils. Therefore they belong in the picture, the true picture of life. In one of Frank Stockton’s stories he has a character who is called the Very Imp (See No. 19). Not once in the story is he called Imp. Always Very Imp.

Verify: VER ify (ver i fie) v. To prove to be true; confirm
Verificate: VERI ficate (ver’ i fi kate) v. To confirm; to verify
Verifiable:   VERI fiable (ver i fie’ a b’l) adj. Can be verified
Verily: VERI ly (ver’ i lee) adv. It is truly the truth; certainly
Verification: VERI fication (ver i fi kay’ shun) n. Proof; the act of proving to be true
Verisimilar: VERI similar (ver i sim’ i lar) adj. Having the appearance of truth
Verisimilitude: VERI similitude (ver i si mil’ i tude) n. The likeness of truth; probability
Veridical: VERI dical (ve rid’ i k’l) adj. Truthful; veracious; as, a veridical statement
Veridity: VERI dity (ve rid’ i ti) n. Genuineness; truth
Veridicality: VERI dicality (ve rid i kal’ i ti) n. Quality of being veridical
Verism: VERI sm (ver’ iz um) n. The doctrine that the ordinary is preferable to the heroic in artistic terms
Verist: VERI st (ver’ ist) n. One who believes in verism
Veritable: VERI table (ver’ it a b’l) adj. True
Veritability: VERI tability (ver i ta bil’ i ti) n. The quality of truthfulness
Veritas: VERI tas (ver’ i tas) n. Latin word for truth
Very: VER y (ver’ ee) adj. Exact and absolute; as, real and very justice
Verifier: VERI fier (ver’ i fie er) n. One who verifies the truth

Of the dev's can say something it would be nice. If it came from twist with the phonetic from Very to Veri I've got to say that they got lucky because the meaning is VERI nice Wink

It wasn't luck. According to effectsToCause, they chose Veri because of the Latin meaning of the word.

bit-coin.pt

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 07:45:45 PM

It wasn't luck. According to effectsToCause, they chose Veri because of the Latin meaning of the word.

Great then, it true... veri true Wink

Bit-Coin.pt - A divulgar a Bitcoin em Portugal - Ajuda o projecto com donativos para 18brXUnsJEXmmEwuwdf7QfkfwQY341492f
Alns

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:01:30 PM

When that Brian Winnie spread FUD about your coin, you know you´re a threat  Grin
Fippy

Activity: 252

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:11:56 PM

When that Brian Winnie spread FUD about your coin, you know you´re a threat  Grin

Anything...and I mean anything that is getting FUD'd this relentlessly...while simultaniously being pushed down by whales I might add...is something you really want in your portfolio.

The dev team is 100% open with the coin and upcoming plans. There's no shady rumors to toss around, so they are literally resorting to almost childlike taunts. It's quite adorable really. And I'll keep accumulating more VRC out of their conveniently offered sell walls.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
socal

Activity: 532

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:13:06 PM

ATTENTION!!!

As one of the Alpha testers I would like to report a VERI successful VeriSend test, GO TEAM VRC

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 08:15:08 PM

ATTENTION!!!

As one of the Alpha testers I would like to report a VERI successful VeriSend test, GO TEAM VRC

Great, let twitter know too socal.  Thanks.
raffern

Activity: 159

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:30:41 PM

I can't wait to use the new wallet  Grin I have my VRC staking. Why people are selling at 11k baffles me? Unless someone is purposely holding down the price but i'm in for the long haul and i have good faith in the veri active devs.
socal

Activity: 532

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:32:49 PM

ATTENTION!!!

unfortunately I do not have a twitter or FB or any sort of social media profile so......sorry....BUT I will happily corroborate if somebody wants to post for me

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
bit-coin.pt

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 10:10:20 PM

ATTENTION!!!

unfortunately I do not have a twitter or FB or any sort of social media profile so......sorry....BUT I will happily corroborate if somebody wants to post for me

Take a printscreen or something and I'll share it Wink

ScottAllyn

Activity: 236

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 10:34:19 PM

Take a printscreen or something and I'll share it Wink

How about this: https://twitter.com/ScottAllyn/status/478666247664459777  Smiley

Ignored User Cleanup Script - Completely hide ignored users!
bit-coin.pt

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 10:54:45 PM

Retweeted Wink

kewlya

Activity: 150

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 10:55:53 PM

when final version of VeriSend is out, we need to set up a bounty of at least 5 BTC for the one who can trace it back. this way we bring everyones attention and its a huge marketing move.
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 959 »
  Print  

Jump to: