Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:53:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Activecoin-ACT, Exchange! - Android App - Mac Wallett  (Read 52228 times)
Willisius

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

I'm really quite sane!

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 09:31:44 PM

-Fair Notice-

The creators(devs?) of this coin didn't even bother changing Balthazar's SmallChange fix when they cloned SmallChange. The difficulty retarget will change at block 15000, instead of something more logical, like block 0.

Also, the block time is 1 minute. I couldn't find that anywhere in the OP.

edit
Might as well include this because it will most likely be changed.
We Are Live!!

Everyone needs a good payment system for what they are interested in, some prefer cash, some prefer credit cards, and some of us prefer Crypto's, Activecoin aims to be the preference for some of the people who are interested in High Energy Sports and Recreation, with the high amount of spending involved in recreation, sport's, and entertainment, and with merchants moving solely to digital payment processing we can step up and give them an alternative to known systems, lets get them interested in cryptocurrency! There will be a good supply of coins within a year and this is partly in hope that tipping and contributing to fundraisers wont break the bank (ummmm...wallet).

Activecoin Specs.
ACT
Scrypt Protected Algo.
Block Rewards 10'000
Halving every 240 days
Retarget 10 Blocks
Premine 0.2%
Rewards set at 156.25
After Block 2073600

Wallet:

https://mega.co.nz/#!EgETzKYD!1Yx8t8fmN61hYtN6FHFc0D2Z0MoARgfirTVTyRkjHuQ

Source:

https://mega.co.nz/#!cw9igTyC!ZzWragdOjvCjyGU9x18ZPKESg6LUIL1OqtIKvhbrJx8

listen=1
server=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=8332
addnode=69.164.218.197
addnode=10.0.0.2
addnode=209.222.30.112

Reddit http://www.reddit.com/r/Activecoin/
Twitter https://twitter.com/Activecoin
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Activecoin

Pool
http://act.hashhot.com/  hashhot
http://coinspool.cu.cc/getting_started  elbandi
http://act.luckypool.cn/   afong9

Translations
Polish- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=603559.0 (ACT Pymnt pending) Sooyoung
Russian- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=603756  (BTC Pymnt) miner7788
French - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=605372. - (ACT Pymnt pending) Zikomoto
Chinese - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=605643. (ACT Pymnt pending) zxm7001
Korean - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=605959. (Donated) BigWait

Block Explorer's
1. Coming (ACT Pymnt pending) Zikomoto
2. (pending bounty)

Game (pending bounty)
Faucet (pending bounty)
Paper Ws (pending bounty

Extreme Bounty's - just ask- You know the drill.
Mac Wallet, Block Explorer, Android Wallet, Games,
Paper Wallet, Marketing, Art, Programmers, reddit tipbot

Extreme Giveaway List @ http://www.reddit.com/r/Activecoin/
Get your star on the list!
Usain Bolt, Eddie Hall, Robbie Madison, Kelly Slater, Shaun White,Vickie Golden, Neymar Junior, Lizzie Armanto
Rubens Barrichello, Laure Manaudou, John Cena, Ian Poulter, Laura Robson, Ronda Rousey, Elisa Di Francisca,
Ken Block, Dan Shrout, Danika Patrick, Richard Sherman, Stephanie Gilmore, Becky Downie.
I will add 9   8 more names to this list before launch, who do you want on it and why? Let me know on reddit!
Michael Schumacher is being added to the list to show fan support.

The premine will be used largely for giveaway's just like the one above, some of it is reserved for bounty's, some for geocaches, and i entertain the idea of having a ACT sponsored race with a pot of ACT being the winning's, some for the development of the coin.

With Rewards set at 156.25 after block 2073600 an annual supply will be mineable of 82'125'000

The Extreme Giveaway will be structured to disperse only after 1 month has passed from day of launch, there will be 30 names on the list, addresses of the names on the list will have to be verified through proper channels, it could take that long for them to find out they have been given some Activecoins, each person on the list will be given 156'000 coins for a total of 4'680'000 ACT being dispersed for the giveaway. I might need to push this off for as long as possible until the point of the giveaway is clear and rules for it are set.

Year 1 supply is 4'356'000'000
Year 2 supply  is 1'710'000'000
Year 3 supply is 535'000'000
Year 4 supply is 207'000'000
Total of 6'808'500'000, after year 4
rewards are to remain at 156.25 per block to maintain a supply of 82'125'000 coins annually
premine is 0.2% of the first year supply = 8'712'000 premined

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kernels10

Activity: 408

ded

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:12:36 PM

Diff is only 1.5  Grin

+1 Time to stock up

You doubled it man  Cheesy

If your going to follow Activecoin and support it then you deserve to know that I had a problem with the premined coins, for whatever reason, anyway, I mined them Saturday and held them in my wallet unconfirmed until I launched the coin here, they never confirmed and just disappeared, damn, not a big deal as there are 14,400,000 a day to be mined, already there is over 5.8 million coins in supply, so really this problem is only a problem for me and it say's one thing = I will be buying some ACT from you guy's in the future so I can dish some out to the stars on my Extreme Giveaway, and their supporter's

Now some would say I could have refrained from making this public, well I had promised some bounty's and have been in other talk's to disperse the premine and had to renegotiate my bounty payments, this would come out sometime, but again it changes nothing, its my problem alone.

Well I haven't mined that many yet, I'll be following this thread though for sure. Smiley

a chinese scam?
 I'd like to make sure it does not have virus before running it...

The dev seems to have a nice grasp on english. Not sure about this.

Twitter as well. If its a Chinese scam coin it's the best Chinese scam coin I've seen Smiley

Your welcome to come right out and ask me direct questions all  Smiley I will not hide behind a moniker as I work toward my goals for Activecoin, although I do support anonymous payments and the free market - I put in way too much time on this to not associate my true identity with it, so you know - I am not Chinese, I welcome them to the network but no, I do not know one stroke of Kanji.  Smiley (Twitter is still very new to me, just found out what a DM is  Cheesy )

Hehe I'm satisfied Smiley
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:18:10 PM

What is special for Athletes in this coin ?

activecoin (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Just Do It!

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:46:45 PM

What do you mean exactly?

-Fair Notice-

The creators(devs?) of this coin didn't even bother changing Balthazar's SmallChange fix when they cloned SmallChange. The difficulty retarget will change at block 15000, instead of something more logical, like block 0.

Care to explain?

Thanx for pointing it out, I will update the OP,

Also for those that have done translation's they can or should ask readers of that sub forum to come read the OP here using a online translation service, unless you feel like carrying the burden, and if that is the case maybe you would be willing to work on promotion material for merchants in your area, will recruit the global team from this forum, send a PM
(The Bitcoin Foundation started out young once too  Cool )

Willisius

Activity: 364

I'm really quite sane!

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:41:57 AM

-Fair Notice-

Care to explain?

Also for those that have done translation's they can or should ask readers of that sub forum to come read the OP here using a online translation service, unless you feel like carrying the burden, and if that is the case maybe you would be willing to work on promotion material for merchants in your area, will recruit the global team from this forum, send a PM
(The Bitcoin Foundation started out young once too  Cool )

Look at lines 29-33 of main.h. SmallChange altered its difficulty retarget after launching - see the link on line 31. This new retarget came into effect after block 15,000. You didn't change this, so your coin's difficulty retarget will change after block 15,000 as well.

I stopped looking at this point, as I was confident that I should avoid this coin.

Looking a little closer now, even the rpc port in the code doesn't match the port you specified in the OP. I'm afraid it's rather obvious to anyone who looks at the source, that this is a poorly made clone. Don't take my word for it. The source code does not lie. This is always true, and it is why poorly made coins do not last. You can usually attract a few people who are blinded by the prospect of making money, but you will never reach widespread adoption because people will examine the code. And even if less responsible individuals don't, someone will. Case in point: This post.

Short Version
If you have never coded C++ before, your cryptocurrency is going to fail.
helloword2013

Activity: 333

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:48:11 AM

any exchange ?
activecoin (OP)

Just Do It!

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:17:01 AM

-Fair Notice-

Care to explain?

(The Bitcoin Foundation started out young once too  Cool )

Look at lines 29-33 of main.h. SmallChange altered its difficulty retarget after launching - see the link on line 31. This new retarget came into effect after block 15,000. You didn't change this, so your coin's difficulty retarget will change after block 15,000 as well.

I stopped looking at this point, as I was confident that I should avoid this coin.

Looking a little closer now, even the rpc port in the code doesn't match the port you specified in the OP. I'm afraid it's rather obvious to anyone who looks at the source, that this is a poorly made clone. Don't take my word for it. The source code does not lie. This is always true, and it is why poorly made coins do not last. You can usually attract a few people who are blinded by the prospect of making money, but you will never reach widespread adoption because people will examine the code. And even if less responsible individuals don't, someone will. Case in point: This post.

Short Version
If you have never coded C++ before, your cryptocurrency is going to fail.

I am going through the code  now, will wait for the expert's to get back to me.

any exchange ?

Exchange ?  Huh

Nope
Only one has been in contact with me and they also posted to the thread with a normal vote system https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=602982.msg6679923#msg6679923

TrollboxChamp

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:19:46 AM

We will need an exchange eventually. We want traders to get involved
Nicolaas.R

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Whe have to suggest the coin to an Exchange
Maybe some on can email bittrex (my english is not zo well)

Free btc,ltc,ftc,doge with doing nothing, just sign up and sit back and collect(every day)
http://qoinpro.com/7e9e1ea90b10664716406dbd9c410e78
activecoin (OP)

Just Do It!

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:12:05 PM

Block height is only at 2701, thats about 35 million total coins available, so with one quarter of those being the premine (that I do not control) if it was to get on an exchange someone could dump the premined coins for whatever they traded at and it would hurt your stash of ACT, every day the supply will grow and make the premine a smaller percentage and so when it goes to an exchange 8 million coins to be sold wont hurt everyone who mined.
On a better note though, to those sending me messages to sell higher than Doge is worth I cannot buy just yet, glad you put value into the coin though  Smiley

Looking into a problem someone is having developing a block explorer and I hope to get one listed sooner rather than later.

btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:14:53 PM

Nicolaas.R

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:23:55 PM

Block height is only at 2701, thats about 35 million total coins available, so with one quarter of those being the premine (that I do not control) if it was to get on an exchange someone could dump the premined coins for whatever they traded at and it would hurt your stash of ACT, every day the supply will grow and make the premine a smaller percentage and so when it goes to an exchange 8 million coins to be sold wont hurt everyone who mined.
On a better note though, to those sending me messages to sell higher than Doge is worth I cannot buy just yet, glad you put value into the coin though  Smiley

Looking into a problem someone is having developing a block explorer and I hope to get one listed sooner rather than later.
That is true but you're not the same day on the exchange when you aply.

Free btc,ltc,ftc,doge with doing nothing, just sign up and sit back and collect(every day)
activecoin (OP)

Just Do It!

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:29:54 PM

That is true but you're not the same day on the exchange when you aply.

Yes your correct, I will stay in contact with all that have contacted me and i will drop a msg to a few others,  my inbox is waiting for me to back up and make some reply's still  Sad
so much to do so little time.

Nicolaas.R

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:35:47 PM

No hurry!
Its just an idea. And as long A dev is active i'm more then pleased Cheesy

activecoin (OP)

Just Do It!

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:35:44 PM

No hurry!

I like 'Producer' has a better ring to it  Smiley plus I might get pens thrown at me by the C++ guy's if I say dev.
I am very active  Wink when most coins are worked on by most network's the main effort is to get it listed to an exchange, then pump group's have to be  fought with or argued with and the coin alway's needs to be defended in pubic to retain value, thats alot of work for me to stomach and keep on the path of bringing new user's to cryptocurrency at the same time, so I stay focused on the real goal of getting the new user's to take a look at what this is.
When I drop a deal for some fitness gear in exchange for ACT then we will have some curious people begin to take interest, these people will already have heard of bitcoin most likely and when they want to get some ACT they will familiarize themselves with cryptocurrency and half the battle of getting them involved will be over.
This is not a fun named coin that becomes traded like a digital Pog (I am a fan of some of them) this coin is meant to compliment bitcoin remember, and become accepted by merchants, recorded in their accounting logs, and to be spoken of as profit by the merchant's as they intend to maintain a respectable face, to their community, investor's, and peer's.  Smiley

Merchants have a lot to lose if they accept "make believe internet money" (My wife used to give me a hard time calling it that Cheesy ) even a harder time if its got a name like crazycoin (though tattoo shops might fare alright), so although hundreds of people are jumping on this train and that cause of great logo's and great animal names, the cryptocurrencies most of the world can accept will have quality's like btc & ltc, when it comes to your money your probably very serious about it, right? Me too, but at the same time store credit's or gift cards and the such I can be very lighthearted about (like Doge) I could never give Activecoin the image Doge has or even btc, somewhere in the middle is where it is.
When telling anyone about it don't go into trying to tell them about the blockchain, and how its supposed to work by encrypted technology and how its going to benefit the world by being a peer to peer network, people get lost in that, Fast! Just say what your opinion is of who its designed for, what it will be used for, and then maybe if they can get it while its cheap you can sell them on cryptocurrency (you know the naysayer in your life)  Wink
In fact, try telling your friends who workout, ride bikes, play tennis, football whatever - a coin was made for them (stay away from the tech side of the conversation though unless they are into it).

I will stay active  Wink

Nicolaas.R

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:31:08 AM

No hurry!

I like 'Producer' has a better ring to it  Smiley plus I might get pens thrown at me by the C++ guy's if I say dev.
I am very active  Wink when most coins are worked on by most network's the main effort is to get it listed to an exchange, then pump group's have to be  fought with or argued with and the coin alway's needs to be defended in pubic to retain value, thats alot of work for me to stomach and keep on the path of bringing new user's to cryptocurrency at the same time, so I stay focused on the real goal of getting the new user's to take a look at what this is.
When I drop a deal for some fitness gear in exchange for ACT then we will have some curious people begin to take interest, these people will already have heard of bitcoin most likely and when they want to get some ACT they will familiarize themselves with cryptocurrency and half the battle of getting them involved will be over.
This is not a fun named coin that becomes traded like a digital Pog (I am a fan of some of them) this coin is meant to compliment bitcoin remember, and become accepted by merchants, recorded in their accounting logs, and to be spoken of as profit by the merchant's as they intend to maintain a respectable face, to their community, investor's, and peer's.  Smiley

Merchants have a lot to lose if they accept "make believe internet money" (My wife used to give me a hard time calling it that Cheesy ) even a harder time if its got a name like crazycoin (though tattoo shops might fare alright), so although hundreds of people are jumping on this train and that cause of great logo's and great animal names, the cryptocurrencies most of the world can accept will have quality's like btc & ltc, when it comes to your money your probably very serious about it, right? Me too, but at the same time store credit's or gift cards and the such I can be very lighthearted about (like Doge) I could never give Activecoin the image Doge has or even btc, somewhere in the middle is where it is.
When telling anyone about it don't go into trying to tell them about the blockchain, and how its supposed to work by encrypted technology and how its going to benefit the world by being a peer to peer network, people get lost in that, Fast! Just say what your opinion is of who its designed for, what it will be used for, and then maybe if they can get it while its cheap you can sell them on cryptocurrency (you know the naysayer in your life)  Wink
In fact, try telling your friends who workout, ride bikes, play tennis, football whatever - a coin was made for them (stay away from the tech side of the conversation though unless they are into it).

I will stay active  Wink

+1

eddywise

Activity: 253

Let's Boolberry

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:41:34 AM

it seems dead Sad

Boolberry : @eddywise                                                                                                                                                                                                                       DRK:XqTbkj1hpCWBpBSvbWtzBRu5PxzJ2KoA3F                                                                                                                                                                                   BTC:1FZYvzY4cPLwwZmU8rGPM7xGYjfjiZUmuZ  Once desperately want, now desperate to forget
activecoin (OP)

Just Do It!

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:51:54 AM

it seems dead Sad

Nope, but sometimes it appears that way, I am not going anywhere for a long time, I do need to update the wallet with a seednode, probably use one of the services that contacted me through pm, i will get an android wallet for it after there is a tipbot, guess I should run a giveaway, but that does not sound like fun, I do not have an automated way of doing that, manual payouts and lots of them.

kernels10

Activity: 408

ded

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 08:03:11 PM

it seems dead Sad

Funny thing, its usually coins like this that have a strong core and as long as the dev is actively (pun intended) involved, it stays strong. Most coins now are trying hard to hype their launches so much that it creates a 'natural' pump and when the price drops everyone leaves.
szwagiercz

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:14:31 PM

We need exchanges, without that coin will propably die.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: