Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:55:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: NFD is a scam  (Read 6040 times)
moonriver (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 152

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:22:11 PM

OH ,shit, it is a scam.
He even changed the escrow address from 1Dkh4oqMmXLavHV3Xms7bCDXnkaTMDnDB4 to 1Dkh4dS6CWCD7nMCa1mvfNoqCCnrBkX7nx now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moonriver (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:24:43 PM

OH ,shit, it is a scam.
He even changed the escrow address from 1Dkh4oqMmXLavHV3Xms7bCDXnkaTMDnDB4 to 1Dkh4dS6CWCD7nMCa1mvfNoqCCnrBkX7nx now
moonriver (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:25:39 PM

He also deleted my post just now.
Sorry for your loss, guys.
moonriver (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:29:18 PM

GUYS, please keep this thread on top, or more ppl will suffer.
salsacz

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:33:02 PM

really suspicious
moonriver (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:36:07 PM

Now only half an hour left, so he is bold enough to change the escrow address. He wanna cheat more.
What a scam. So many ppl trust him.
moonriver (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:40:02 PM

OK, you all know now. Just like last scam.
NFDcoin

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 11:41:24 PM

That was a really shitty thing to do.

Greetings,
Din
jztxeno

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:54:40 PM

I knew it since the beginning Cheesy Glad I didn't invest Smiley I warned you guys several times. It was just way to obv
coralreefer

Activity: 464
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:55:23 PM

NFDCoin are you saying that moonriver stole the coins?
MaWo

Activity: 575
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 12:00:33 AM

Scamming is not good for your karma.
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:01:44 AM

I knew it since the beginning Cheesy Glad I didn't invest Smiley I warned you guys several times. It was just way to obv

There are tons of trolls like you screaming SCAM!!! on every thread, so nobody take you seriously. Since ~50% of IPOs are scams sometimes you're right. But it doesn't matter you knew something. I suspect every IPO in scam (except Futurecoin because they didn't accept direct investments) so I only invest large amounts through escrow. As always I suspected Nfd, so I only sent 0.1 BTC. Should I say I knew it since the beginning? No, only NFD knew.

Conurtrol

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:04:59 AM

Can we do a real ipo and use the spreadsheet and other records to give everyone the coins they were supposed to get? We would need a developer or two.
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:05:33 AM

Greetings,
Din

I don't get it. Why wouldn't you launch Nfd? It's just simple clon anyway. And it's POS, so no infrastructure and stuff. You could make x10 of the amount you stole.

jztxeno

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:05:36 AM

There are tons of trolls like you screaming SCAM!!! on every thread, so nobody take you seriously. Since ~50% of IPOs are scams sometimes you're right. But it doesn't matter you knew something. I suspect every IPO in scam (except Futurecoin because they didn't accept direct investments) so I only invest large amounts through escrow. As always I suspected Nfd, so I only sent 0.1 BTC. Should I say I knew it since the beginning? No, only NFD knew.

I didn't scream scam a single time Wink I just named a few things that pointed towards a scam. They didn't even had a website, like c'mon guys use your brain.

Write some nice text, do a free giveaway, edit the NXT client via browser editor and there you go $15k for free? Seems to be a good working business.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 12:05:43 AM

Greetings,
Din

Din? The Edgecoin fellow? Is that you?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

jztxeno

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:07:19 AM

Greetings,
Din

Din? The Edgecoin fellow? Is that you?

Just pretending to be. Din would have at least thrown in some nice graphics LOL
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:07:57 AM

I didn't scream scam a single time Wink I just named a few things that pointed towards a scam. They didn't even had a website, like c'mon guys use your brain.

Write some nice text, do a free giveaway, edit the NXT client via browser editor and there you go $15k for free? Seems to be a good working business.

Qora didn't have anthing also. No website, no logo, no whitepaper, not even a nice open topic, but it's gonna be the most successful coin of 2014. C'mon use your brain.

jztxeno

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:08:57 AM

Qora didn't have anthing also. No website, no logo, no whitepaper, not even a nice open topic, but it's gonna be the most successful coin of 2014. C'mon use your brain.

Qora isnt even out yet Wink
dwma

Activity: 405

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:10:17 AM

OH ,shit, it is a scam.

So why not give us an extra sentence or 2 and a link to the thread so people have some clue what your accusation actually is ?
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:13:59 AM

Can we do a real ipo and use the spreadsheet and other records to give everyone the coins they were supposed to get? We would need a developer or two.

In case scammed people are ready to pay a developer it's possible. Otherwise why would someone do it. I ivested 0.1 btc so I could spend another 0.1 btc for it. If everybody would do the same we can probably find dev.

Conurtrol

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:15:38 AM

In case scammed people are ready to pay a developer it's possible. Otherwise why would someone do it. I ivested 0.1 btc so I could spend another 0.1 btc for it. If everybody would do the same we can probably find dev.

We could promise the dev 100 million coins and a very large community ready to go.
kennyP

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:16:24 AM

+1 For all the evil of this scam it did have a wide distribution, and NXT is open source. A community effort could still make this work, just need a dev.

Why not reduce everyone's stake to 90% and use the other 10% for a bounty. The NFD distribution is the best so far for NXT or any of the clones.

Good way to get some payback on the scammer too - his scam becomes a very successful NXT clone coin. He could have made a tidy sum doing the honest thing.

Good PR potential too - "scam victims reboot NXT clone"

edit: I mean pay everyone 90% of the stake they would have originally gotten. We just need to get the records of who paid what to which address
jztxeno

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:16:57 AM

OH ,shit, it is a scam.

So why not give us an extra sentence or 2 and a link to the thread so people have some clue what your accusation actually is ?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580537.0
Conurtrol

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:19:28 AM

+1 For all the evil of this scam it did have a wide distribution, and NXT is open source. A community effort could still make this work, just need a dev.

Why not reduce everyone's stake to 90% and use the other 10% for a bounty. The NFD distribution is the best so far for NXT or any of the clones.

Good way to get some payback on the scammer too - his scam becomes a very successful NXT clone coin. He could have made a tidy sum doing the honest thing.

edit: I mean pay everyone 90% of the stake they would have originally gotten. We just need to get the records of who paid what to which address

Can we get the records? I noticed the spreadsheet is gone.
dgex_victim

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:21:35 AM

Great idea! 100% POS coins are all about the distribution, and NFD had a pretty good one. This could work!
brkb

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:25:18 AM

I can't wait for my FREE nfd coin. Why would you send anybody money?

How I've earned 0.088 BTC for making few forum posts on LetsTalkBitcoin.com
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=707439.0 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  
MaWo

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 12:25:54 AM

I had this idea too, but without ipo! see ANN NFDv2 Coin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=603932.msg6661361

salsacz

Merit: 504

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:26:33 AM

PhoenxtCoin - reborn from the scammer flames
Conurtrol

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:27:49 AM

That's great! Are you capable of doing the technical work or do we need a developer?
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:27:59 AM

NFD?

Why not launch the coin?

You had a good thing going.

Yes, it's quick money. But now you have used your talents to run this scam 3 times now. You have been able to get a lot of people to believe in your ideas. Over and over again. Many of the devs out there (not all, read NOT all but alot) just wish they could get people to believe in their ideas. You have done it at least 3 times.

If you used your talents for GOOD instead of bad, you would be making much more money in the end, and a decent return in the short timeframe.

You are hurting this community. Plus, sooner or later, you will make a mistake and one of these guys is going to find you and publish who you are. Then, bad things will happen. In a few years. We will be here, looking back, thinking, ouch!!! Well, he deserved what he got.

I will be thinking, man, he could have been a successful dev, but now he's dead. You're going to fuck with the wrong person one of these days.

ME, I just see it as a cost of doing business. I could have used escrow, but I was too lazy. You got about 10% of what I made in the last 3 days around here. No big deal. Didn't really hurt me at all.

It is you that got screwed here. You may not know it yet. It may take awhile for you to understand. But believe me, it is you that is going to pay.

And everyone gets screwed, instead of everyone making money,
kennyP

Activity: 544

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:30:07 AM

Can we get the records? I noticed the spreadsheet is gone.

As long as we have the bitcoin & NXT addresses NFDcoin used for his IPO we can see all the payments sent on the blockchains of Bitcoin & NXT. It would take some work, and people would need to re-send their password hash & prove they were the original sender, but it is definitely possible to do.

Just need to find a developer and maybe a few people to try and re-create the IPO data.

PhoenxtCoin - that name works!!
Conurtrol

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:33:45 AM

These guys have the records and are going to lead the way: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=603932.msg6661361
contraband

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:33:53 AM

im freaking out here.. i used electrum to send to escrow but the addresses blockchain says my transactions came from arent in my wallet "receiving" addresses?

even though the addresses arent in my "receiving" addresses will they still find there way back to my wallet? could someone send the tiniest amount of btc possible to send to 1KoPYLSmZarbffdBXA84w9eM4MC2eGu9ka so i can see if it makes it back to my wallet? freakin out here! Sad sorry for begging but i have no other btc available to test it..?

Sell a couple sharecoin and send the btc??
contraband

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:35:56 AM

i still have it open i could copy and paste it here? also it wasnt updated in the last 20 mins half hour or so.. (half my investment wasnt included!)

Yes, copy it in case this ends up happening.

It's a good idea. I'd send it all again. The coin would be successful. Thats why its so stupid NFD did this.

Let's get this thing going.
MaWo

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 12:38:43 AM

That's great! Are you capable of doing the technical work or do we need a developer?

I studied computer science 15 years ago. Java is my favorite programming language. At my current work I do not program. I just manage things with technical background. I still see sometimes java code. It will take a little bit time to get it running. It depends onhow much I can focus on programming.

Help is appreciated!
Conurtrol

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:41:01 AM

I studied computer science 15 years ago. Java is my favorite programming language. At my current work I do not program. I just manage things with technical background. I still see sometimes java code. It will take a little bit time to get it running. It depends onhow much I can focus on programming.

Help is appreciated!

That's great. We should probably find you a helper or two. This is a great opportunity for someone young smart and hungry.
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:43:02 AM

Does anyone still have the address that the scammer used? Or does anyone now how much was stolen? I'm writing an article about this.

Last numbers I remember:
1st category insignificant amount
2nd category ~14 Btc
3rd category ~17 Btc
4th category ~6 Btc

UPD:
2nd https://blockchain.info/address/1PZcNM5RxmkL6sKk2oHz8KwRPgGn6cwJGv

3rd https://blockchain.info/address/18baaPUeZKKBXp72XEWQqAhXmBiNz9AmZh

4th https://blockchain.info/address/1NM1vQFmtcttRqYqkFVHuUhunWRVgLqedB

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 12:48:29 AM

Does anyone still have the address that the scammer used? Or does anyone now how much was stolen? I'm writing an article about this.

Last numbers I remember:
2nd category ~14 Btc
3rd category ~17 Btc
4th category ~6 Btc

UPD:

Oh - you've got the addresses? All I have is the spreadsheet data. I was planning to go through the list and PM everyone on it about what happened and what we plan to do about it.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:49:46 AM

Last numbers I remember:
2nd category ~14 Btc
3rd category ~17 Btc
4th category ~6 Btc

UPD:

Oh - you've got the addresses? All I have is the spreadsheet data. I was planning to go through the list and PM everyone on it about what happened and what we plan to do about it.

Browser history )

dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:51:20 AM

Forgot about Nxt investments. Here it is.

http://87.230.14.1/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=3000&acc=8855983961838503052

And escrow

https://blockchain.info/address/1Dkh4oqMmXLavHV3Xms7bCDXnkaTMDnDB4

jendn

Activity: 90

Myth

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:51:53 AM

Very disappointed to hear the news
Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 12:52:56 AM

Very disappointed to hear the news

Well, we're not done yet..

NewWorldCoiner

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:08:50 AM

So does anybody here know anything about this dev's real identity?

Where does he come from?
Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 01:20:07 AM

ipo investors (up to about 20 mins before it closed..)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/grdpud9ceuj3i6h/AAAded69GoLmlm7iKaM7j1ida

its messy i know but i couldnt get it to stay in the format it was in.. close as i could get it.. but good enough i think!

best idea i think is everyone gets btc back from escrow. new dev actually creates a new nxt clone (not called nfd) dev gets 10% of coins.. and the rest are distributed to the "investors" of this scam.. this will go a long way to paying back those that lost out! really hope this gets done!

Thanks! I'll download the lists you've got and square it with the cut-and-paste I saved. Then I can run it by the community to see if anyone's missing.

dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:20:59 AM

Let's lock this thread and move to the main thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=603932.0

Untitled87

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:29:27 AM

Greetings,
Din
Except you're not.
Din never came back to gloat, he just fucked off.
moonriver (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:30:48 AM

Let's lock this thread and move to the main thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=603932.0

Agree.
francism

Activity: 444

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:32:01 AM

People never learned escrow is a must for every IPO. If you don't want to get scammed use the most trusted and reputable escrow service here on bitcointalk.
cawson

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:34:01 AM

I lost 1.3btc ipo edge. Cry
Untitled87

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:38:42 AM

I lost 1.3btc ipo edge. Cry
And what did we learn today?
platorin

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:39:27 AM

Thank you for letting us know.
jendn

Activity: 90

Myth

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:55:01 AM

This is really a bad news
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:46:57 AM

Last numbers I remember:
2nd category ~14 Btc
3rd category ~17 Btc
4th category ~6 Btc

UPD:

Can not let the NFD dev runaway ,just like nothing happened ,we must drive him crazy .

NewWorldCoiner

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:54:39 AM

Can not let the NFD dev runaway ,just like nothing happened ,we must drive him crazy .
[/quote]

I agree. Anyone know where he is from?

HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:55:15 AM

surely some authorities can find this scumbag.twice now he has done this.i never invested in any ipo before but this is concerning for the rep of all crypto's with worthless scum out there like this.

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 02:57:04 AM

I agree. Anyone know where he is from?

Sorry, I have absolutely no idea. If I had, I would have already posted about it.

But now that you mention it...NFD was this feller's second time riding the carousel. He got away with both, so it's a good bet that he'll be back here again with another nick.

If you want, you can keep an eye peeled for any new IPCOs...

eastwind_ja

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:03:15 AM

We need to catch NFDdev , and make him begging to die.I have made IPO ,god ,such a scamer

israelazo

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:04:51 AM

the truth ia always bloody.

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Bwincoin - 100% Free POS. BL32znRpFMcH62L19V8WR8uvEad2DiDFhk
ProfessorMu

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:08:53 AM

shit,this is a nasty person,for the sake of a little money for fraud,he shot me down

Get Free VpnCoin, Join BitNet ! Vh8LZMDKAs5yhmgbSma8Lpm6xSKWQBSAFk
ProfessorMu

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:11:10 AM

This is immoral behavior,your parents will feel ashamed for you,dev
The children didn't fart eye

Get Free VpnCoin, Join BitNet ! Vh8LZMDKAs5yhmgbSma8Lpm6xSKWQBSAFk
gts476

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:15:16 AM

I don't know who this guys is but fuck him/her! whats nfd?
cawson

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:30:38 AM

Please keep this thread on top, or more man will suffer. Cry
Vivian2208

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:34:06 AM

Fortunately, I did not ipo,I just left a message.

NXT is difficult to be copied.Nas is great,let's keep focus on Nas.
Robert Lewandowski

Activity: 420

Bayern

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:40:13 AM

bump
anglebaby87

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:43:00 AM

oh,really, a scam. we should be careful later... Cry

CoolCoin -Forever Free IPO. CHKtvnfSDTQpewKAh9sCPqkmvjfJiKPeW7
italovers

Activity: 252
Merit: 150

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:43:29 AM

Do not multi-Man, my own analysis, judge for yourself
andyge

Activity: 509
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:45:41 AM

Shit!!That swindler make fools of us,now IPO can not believe it. depressed.
greenmoon

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 04:04:10 AM

NFD dve cheated everyone, shameful cheater.
If he launch NFD , can let him earn more, why don't do that?!
I think he would repeat the stock tricks, you must be careful.

gogle

Activity: 104
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 04:10:10 AM

all should invest through escrow , it will be safe.
ztxjg198811

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 04:14:35 AM

Fortunately, no investment Wink
wesly1158

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 04:15:41 AM

OH ,shit, it is a scam.

The headmaster.haha Grin Grin Grin

gg234

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:27:51 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580537.0

In this forum every week 2 or 3 scams and they are escaping with people money, no one seems to bother.Is there any way community can form some sort of council to control and policing new coins

OH ,shit, it is a scam.

hotflame

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:37:26 AM

o no i invest
shit

Bergis

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:50:32 AM

it's really a pity that i invested this coin. fuk the dev, so disappointed Cry
true2self

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:51:19 AM

fuck!
saamxx

Activity: 546
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:23:00 AM

He's laughing at us ...
We are such idiots...

"...our hope has been crushed, and your coins are gone."   
"...Cryptocurrency will live on, but it's time for us to die..."

That's awesome!

I think he and his scam team have come back.
Where are still many fools...
mesidun

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:24:45 AM

Die, not a moral
hanguyen

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:27:42 AM

NFD is a scam Embarrassed
bano.pait

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:27:56 AM

the same edgecoin scammer
yshuifejng

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:09:20 AM

The most effective way at present is all the investments must be escrow, no other better way.

I like free distribution      CoolCoin - Free+IPO POS. CJ5pCML7uAMDvgT514pwFvwB1ZzvxeoNPF  TheSmurfsCoin. TZxXFT6CJ8p7LHSaM8mWQtqveejzvpEusu       [ANN] PixxCoin | PoS | Wallet with built in Exchange Dice Game And Fa | Free IPO       Get GiveawayCoin(GC)? (Free 100%NO IPO NO POW,PURE POS. G*********      ShareCoin Free and Fair Distribution.   Let's flower the moon.     Coffeecoin- 100% FREE Distribution    FootballCoin(FBC):FXf6Xy5hof6GJZZhC9B5TkBi7kKKojusde   Freebiescoin- 100% Free Distribution.       Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO).
true2self

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:15:21 AM

Could be NXT asset exchange used for IPO escrows? I think it could. It starts tomorrow or something.
If not, someone should create some escrow platform without need of third person and unnecessary costs.
seek4dream

Activity: 966

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:17:05 AM

In case some of you don't notice this:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=603932.0
kufan

Activity: 241

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:23:05 AM

the same edgecoin scammer
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:34:24 AM

it really bad news Shocked Shocked
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 12:02:43 PM

it really bad news Shocked Shocked
yes and no, I mean it isn't like nobody warns them... may-be at some point some users will stop getting into any IPO coming around...
It feels like people are asking to be scammed... (and you can put any kind of comment telling them to be careful it doesn't even matter  Grin)
30 lines of vague explanations on the OP is usually enough to make people thinks they discovered the new eldorado...
So it is more than 70% IPOer responsibility if there are getting scammed. 

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
drcoolix

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:46:06 PM

Just stop! Stop sending yours BTC to every shitty OP where you see btc address and word I P O !!

NODE - the 2d gen currency. Recommend!
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 01:21:53 PM

Just stop! Stop sending yours BTC to every shitty OP where you see btc address and word I P O !!
yes better send them to me  Grin (I won't promise anything except my gratitude)

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Oeloec

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:23:20 PM

yolo
NewWorldCoiner

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:09:58 PM

And so we  make jokes about it.

Because we want the scammers to think they can get away with it, don't we?

Yes, we make jokes, instead of finding these people, we laugh.

Because it's not your BTC after all, is it?

free2yu

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:12:50 PM

so much  scam  at  this  summer !   Cry
gts476

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:31:22 PM

Dox him
griffoncoin

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:11:54 PM

Angry  he should be banned and his ips should be blacklisted
Bitcoin_Mafia

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 05:14:39 PM

Well shit.

I only invested .0149 BTC but I also HEAVILY promoted this IPO. Now I feel like shit.

djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 05:30:20 PM

And so we  make jokes about it.

Because we want the scammers to think they can get away with it, don't we?

Yes, we make jokes, instead of finding these people, we laugh.

Because it's not your BTC after all, is it?
I do warn though... but if people don't understand, after the only thing left is the joke and the "we told you so..."
(at least one scam per week... if that doesn't make people think, nothing will... beside losing BTCs)

djm34 facebook page
Untitled87

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:55:16 PM

Angry  he should be banned and his ips should be blacklisted
what is TOR for $200 alex
NxtSwag

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:55:50 PM

1000nxt in the bin Sad

theres still 66k nxt in his acc 8855983961838503052

TD367D-V7SCYE-WZHX66-IYAUMN-7PSUKE-NDHWNB-NDXU
gerdab

Activity: 686
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:59:38 PM

most of the Altcoins are scams! why u're crying!
u lost in a false IPO, another lost in a game of Pump-Dump ... the winners extol and the losers cry Scam, and life goes on!
asdf_files

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:16:02 PM

Damn scammers.  Angry
Shame on them.
ayta

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:19:52 PM

FUCK NFD dev~  he's fucking liar  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
contraband

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 01:22:51 AM

Lets start a crowd funding campaign to pay a hacker with the talent to track him down. Nit to hurt him or anything, just to find out who this asshole is.

I pledge .25 BTC. Whos with me. And yes we will pay the donation to trusted escrow.

We need show people that they cant scam us AND throw it in our face.
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:21:04 AM

So if one adds it all up in this table, he made ~14 - 15BTC from this scam, minus what was in escrow ...

docs.zoho.com/sheet/published.do?rid=josmj3c28ae23100d44d285bad0da6fcd08c9&mode=html

What a pathetic little scamster....

Interesting though, last time I looked a week ago, there were only 2 or so Bitcoin in the expensive list - seems his ruse has worked with the countdown...

Cheap little bastard...
vc888888

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:08:07 PM

Hi, Dve!  what you go , you will come back to it?Why do I so believe you ? It looks like you did for me ?Do you want me to break it? Why ? Where are we wrong? We IPO you, so turning back , but you have hurt us , is that we have it wrong ? Why not put your stuff out, let us look instead IPO again let you , you will not think so either I can only speak unto thee : ? I want to fuck you, if you have to and the time ,I hope that is a thousand years ! ! !Fuck! FucK! Fuck!   Angry ---------------

If you can come back, we'll forgive you. If you can not , Fuck Forever.Please forgive me , as for you , so you really want to, we can meet your requirements ! Fuck!  Fuck!   Fuck!   Angry Angry Angry
GiorgosK

Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 05:45:17 AM

What a joke that coin ANN was
pretending that the wallet was stolen !!

BitBay - The Future of Free Markets  |  BCT thread  |  https://bitbay.market
Dynamic Peg  - Whitepaper out  -  Working implementation to be released soon
Web Markeplace coming Fall 2018
ashao1015

Activity: 529
Merit: 251

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 06:09:15 AM

What a joke that coin ANN was
pretending that the wallet was stolen !!
all should invest through escrow

███████████████████████████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████

BLACKBOX OS
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████████▀▀█████
███████▀▀▀    █████
███▀    ▄▄▀  ▐█████
█████▄▄█     ██████
██████▌ ▄█▄  ██████
███████████████████
███████████████████

█ ANN THREAD █
nanoshare

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:45:08 AM

So many scam here Grin
be careful
hxnb

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:03:26 AM

it is a scam.
qiuxiang

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:09:04 AM

my suggestion is do not trust IPO
too many scam

vc888888

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:55:02 AM

OH ,shit, it is a scam.
---Why did not you tell me this, my poor hash , deceived the devil Angry
awais3344

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 08:50:39 AM

i dont get it? sorry but I did not pay much attention to his IPO. But I saw it and it said it was escrowed IPO. Then how did he get the funds from anon?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 08:53:54 AM

i dont get it? sorry but I did not pay much attention to his IPO. But I saw it and it said it was escrowed IPO. Then how did he get the funds from anon?

he didnt.
there r stupid greedy folks invest directly to the "dev"'s wallet.

awais3344

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 10:19:18 AM

he didnt.

that is their own mistake. This is like 4th or 5th time this shit is happening and people directly invested even though there was a escrow service provider  Roll Eyes

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Crypto-pixy

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 10:37:53 AM

he didnt.

that is their own mistake. This is like 4th or 5th time this shit is happening and people directly invested even though there was a escrow service provider  Roll Eyes

agreed.
one after another and still ppl fall in the trap.when gonna they learn?

crazyxx

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:18:37 AM

do you know about NFDv2? the new dev team have been developed it.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.  SuZKCem8KjiwgSV3UATKkSDJPSyJjFyBff
Sunnyfive

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:29:06 AM

really? i don't believe it yet

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: