Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:51:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NFDv2] - NFD Coin - Thread locked  (Read 209415 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
richwang

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:34:49 PM

Welcome richwang in the development team!
Thanks MaWo, I have compiled a NXT wallet, changing the Genies block for our spreadsheet.
About the bounty for the team, I think all the investors are victims,
and we don't want to hurt them again.
So I suggest, the Amount NFD on the spreadsheet is not change,
the team will only take over the empty shares in the free giveaway of the spreadsheet,
which about 100+shares.   After we release the wallet, donations are welcome.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buudeny

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:45:18 PM

Very good idea
I will try my best to support this project
Dont give me another scam

Teddy COIN -15%Free+75%IPO,Let's talk about Teddy.TavsA7S86JvhCmcYQb2Q1kiRfYfNvfosHS
Whales need PLANKTON (FOOD) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=673734.0   PQykp61bUG1avWtfKXWhLWw7RvfE3divP7
Conurtrol

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:48:02 PM

Thanks MaWo, I have compiled a NXT wallet, changing the Genies block for our spreadsheet.
the team will only take over the empty shares in the free giveaway of the spreadsheet,

Welcome richwang! That is very generous of you. I think the 10% idea was generally agreed so that there could be bounties and funds for future development as well. Maybe there should be a discussion about compensation and future plans at the appropriate time.
dasource

Activity: 821
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:50:22 PM

<snip>

Good to have you on-board mate...

^ I am with STUPID!
richwang

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:03:09 PM

Hi MaWo & NxtBlg,
Please convert the invested spreadsheet to something like this,
http://nascoin.org/list.txt.

After this ,with a new logo, we can have a internal test.

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 03:05:33 PM

Good Morning, everyone! (if it is morning where you are)

I'm back and all-but ready to send out the PMs to the people in the lists. Before I do so, let me summarize the more immediate issues on the front burner:

1. Tracking Down Investors, Including Escrow Investors. The four BTC addresses received 0.62646106, 13.85845078, 16.50287001 and 5.60090001 for a total of 36.58868195 BTC. The Nxt address received 66,895 NXT: according to the NXT blockchain explorer, that's 4.676 BTC equivalent. So, you-know-who's total haul was 41.26468195 BTC, converted.

You can check these figures themselves by using these blockchain-explorer links:

- Giveaway fee: https://blockchain.info/address/19SCQ8fWR4sChAPwbfNACsv1s6CNspF6Yh
- <0.1 BTC: https://blockchain.info/address/1PZcNM5RxmkL6sKk2oHz8KwRPgGn6cwJGv
- >0.1BTC, <1 BTC: https://blockchain.info/address/18baaPUeZKKBXp72XEWQqAhXmBiNz9AmZh
- >1 BTC: https://blockchain.info/address/1NM1vQFmtcttRqYqkFVHuUhunWRVgLqedB
- All Nxt: http://87.230.14.1/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=3000&acc=8855983961838503052

Now, here's where things get complicated. Anon136's escrow address is here: https://blockchain.info/address/1Dkh4oqMmXLavHV3Xms7bCDXnkaTMDnDB4?offset=0&filter=0

Total transactions into the escrow account amount to 20.0624545 BTC, but there's still an outstanding balance of 14.0928 BTC in the account. Those unrefunded payments may or may not be recorded in the spreadsheet. In fact, one of my first chores is to compare the number of transactions in (for all accounts) to the number of recipients listed on the spreadsheet.

- For the giveaway, there are 1,348 people on the list but only 405 transactions in. That discrepancy is okay, because most of the giveaway applicants qualified for a free ration.
- For <0.1 BTC, there are 231 people on the list and 204 transactions in. So, 27 people qualify at this level without having BTC payments recorded to the corresponding BTC address. Some of these will appear in the escrow sends.
- For >0.1BTC, <1 BTC: there are 56 people on the spreadsheet but 57 BTC transactions in, plus 8 NXT transactions at that level. So, nine people were missed. I'll go though the escrow list carefully to see what I can reconstruct so as to find anyone missing.
- For >1 BTC,there are 9 people on the spreadsheet but only 6 BTC transactions in plus one NXT transaction. Anon136's escrow account shows seven BTC payments at this level, and they are recorded in the spreadsheet. They plus the one Nxt send leaves one person unaccounted for atm.

So, our villain wasn't as careful a record-keeper as I thought.

At this stage, I'm more worried about missing anyone who lost money than I am in filtering out any extra-freebie cases. Granted, letting the latter in does grate, but I'm far more worried about the former being 'compensated' by making sure they get what they're entitled to.

The ones that are missing from the spreadsheet, all I have to go on are account numbers. I can put up another announcement thread with those account numbers asking for people to identify themselves. I can also ask Anon136 to refund the rest of the senders to his escrow address. The latter is what they agreed to, but it means they'll be cut out of the new NFD.   

As I noted above Anon136 has already sent out some refunds - including two from the >1 BTC category. This implies that there are people on the spreadsheet who have pulled out of the deal already. They'll have to be dropped from the list.

At a first glance, it seems that NFDCoin did add the escrowed investors. I'll have a more definitive answer when I've squared the list with the BTC and NXT accounts. My adjustments means the allocations per each will have to be adjusted also. There's also a risk that I'll allocate coins to someone who's already received a refund. That will not happen for the biggies, as each is unique enough for me to strike them off the list.

2. The Name

I see the name for NFDv2 is still being discussed. Admittedly, I got stuck on keeping the name NFD but I also have to admit that PhoeNxt is catchy! If people here come to a consensus, I'll go with that. There's already been a third suggestion, and there may be more, so I might put up another poll and add the link to the PMs I send to the BTTers on the spreadsheet. Thankfully, we can let the name issue simmer for now. Once the community is more-or-less happy with the name, I can see to getting the appropriate domains if I need to.

3. Getting The Coin Up And Running

Thankfully, there are already a few volunteers. MaWo's been good enough to volunteer for heading up the technical end. If interested, please PM him.

My own thoughts: first of all, we should fork the most recent and advanced Nxt code: that would be nxt-client-1.0.2.
It's here: https://bitbucket.org/JeanLucPicard/nxt/downloads/nxt-client-1.0.2.zip . That will ensure that our coin will be as advanced and as bug-free as possible. There's a risk that 1.0.2 may be buggy, but it does have a win-compile.sh script for compiling on Windows.

While MaWo is working away, I plan to look through the source code and ask around the Nxt community to see what help I can get in trying to understand how the program works. I'll do so in my "spare time" so as to help out MaWo and his team in any way I can.

----------

Right now, tracking down the investors is my job 1. The first part, making sure all who sent (unrefunded) money get their share, I'll undertake by squaring the spreadsheet with the payment records. Once I've gotten the cleanest list I can assemble, which will include those who PMed me, I'll have to adjust the share numbers. I'll also make the list public, and make a call-out topic thread for anyone I can't track down to identify themselves.

Topic For Discussion: The Bounty Allocation

So far, there seems to be a consensus that 10% should be deducted off each share for a bounty fund. Since the numbers themselves need some reconciliation, the topic of the bounty fund might as well be open until I've squared away as best I can. My own suggestion is that part of the bounty fund be used as a reserve for people who sent money but were missed. That way, they will get what they deserve too.

As for the rest of the bounty fund, it looks like people here want MaWo to be in control of it. I'm okay with that.

So, it's off to work for me! I'll check into this thread for questions, etc. while I'm doing the reconciliation/track-down work.   

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 03:09:25 PM

Hi MaWo & NxtBlg,
Please convert the invested spreadsheet to something like this,
http://nascoin.org/list.txt.

After this ,with a new logo, we can have a internal test.

Thanks for the advice. I was planning to set up a new spreadsheet something like the original, but I can make a list like that one too.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Conurtrol

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:14:49 PM

Nxt 1.0.2 did have a bug and has been updated now to: https://bitbucket.org/JeanLucPicard/nxt/downloads/nxt-client-1.0.3.zip
Vendettacoin

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:23:17 PM

It is a great work. Thx dev

ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:25:08 PM

Will be a "giveaway" section as in the "original" NFD?  Grin
Shivalein

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:25:29 PM

Stop buying in in clones and you won´t be scamed.
To greedy to buy the real one? Then you get what you diserve. Sorry for the hard words, but it´s the truth.

buckjams

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:33:49 PM

Stop buying in in clones and you won´t be scamed.
To greedy to buy the real one? Then you get what you diserve. Sorry for the hard words, but it´s the truth.
i like clones, because nxt is so expensive, i don't want to access disk. Wink
Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 03:45:05 PM

Nxt 1.0.2 did have a bug and has been updated now to: https://bitbucket.org/JeanLucPicard/nxt/downloads/nxt-client-1.0.3.zip

Okay, thanks a lot! To be honest, I was a little hesitant about suggesting the newest release because of that risk but the added Windows-compilation feature seemed worth the risk. I'll download the new version.

cxmyifan16

Activity: 377

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:45:23 PM

Very good.See the progress. Keep up the good work, team's strength is infinite.
Come on.

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 03:46:39 PM

Will be a "giveaway" section as in the "original" NFD?  Grin

We're going with the giveaway list as it stood before NFDCoin scampered off. That one's going to be the big job...

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 03:48:44 PM

Note To All:

If you sent me your tx id via PM and I haven't responded to you personally, don't worry. I have all the PMs saved and I'll make sure, as best I can, that you get what's yours. I just have to draw some lines, work-wise.

NoirSuccubus

Activity: 353
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 03:58:29 PM

If I read correctly, the people who used escrow and got their funds back won't be included in this?

gorgorom

Activity: 238

Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 03:59:34 PM

As a small investor in the NFD scam, I would definitely be willing to give the developers much of my holdings as donation. Because if it wern't for you/them we wouldnt have anything at all.

▲Check Out My Projects & Services!▲ 
Please read the goddamned trust rating feedback before you judge...soo stupid..

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 04:02:23 PM

So the IPO still work.Who will get those BTC escrow holds then?besides the refunded.
Im confused right now cause the title says "No IPO".

richwang

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 04:04:02 PM

Note To All:

If you sent me your tx id via PM and I haven't responded to you personally, don't worry. I have all the PMs saved and I'll make sure, as best I can, that you get what's yours. I just have to draw some lines, work-wise.

Please remove the duplicated name and hash, like "smalloldman" appeared twice.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: