Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:31:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NFDv2] - NFD Coin - Thread locked  (Read 209415 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 09:14:52 PM

Any chance to join?
Or list is full?

List is full...but keep checking back! There'll be more bounties and, I'm sure, a new giveaway. Smiley

you def guna pm me before last "re-ups" happen ya? really dont want to miss this. sorry for pestering ya nxtblg! Roll Eyes

S'awright! I put the heads-up to the rest of the team. Also - to be quite frank - the workload I have will push back the distribution anyway. I'm swamped again.

When I sent out that mass mailing about the new and improved Smiley distribution list, I had no idea how many people had given up on NFD. Even though I should have, as I've given up on every other scamcoin once my lingering hopes had gone.

Now, I'm fielding PMs from quite a few of them. I'm even getting PMs from the "mystery senders" that I couldn't track down. Two of the cases were so obscured, they weren't even listed in my private spreadsheet to keep an eye on. Their sends had no unique identifiers wrt NFD; they weren't even unique amounts that I could infer belonged somewhere.

Sorry to anyone that's eager to get the distribution over and done with, but hidden victims are victims too. If anyone here is disappointed, please take this to heart:

The "mystery victims" identifying themselves to me, even though I had no way of reaching them, are hard evidence that the NFD story is spreading. After all, why are we seeing some newcomers asking about how they can join?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
richwang

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:28:21 AM

A high bounty for logo design is ongoing.

drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:53:41 AM

work gettin done in here..^^
Xpedite

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

DRAMA: Dumb Retards Asking More Attention

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:16:17 AM

Any chance to join?
Or list is full?

List is full...but keep checking back! There'll be more bounties and, I'm sure, a new giveaway. Smiley

you def guna pm me before last "re-ups" happen ya? really dont want to miss this. sorry for pestering ya nxtblg! Roll Eyes

S'awright! I put the heads-up to the rest of the team. Also - to be quite frank - the workload I have will push back the distribution anyway. I'm swamped again.

When I sent out that mass mailing about the new and improved Smiley distribution list, I had no idea how many people had given up on NFD. Even though I should have, as I've given up on every other scamcoin once my lingering hopes had gone.

Now, I'm fielding PMs from quite a few of them. I'm even getting PMs from the "mystery senders" that I couldn't track down. Two of the cases were so obscured, they weren't even listed in my private spreadsheet to keep an eye on. Their sends had no unique identifiers wrt NFD; they weren't even unique amounts that I could infer belonged somewhere.

Sorry to anyone that's eager to get the distribution over and done with, but hidden victims are victims too. If anyone here is disappointed, please take this to heart:

The "mystery victims" identifying themselves to me, even though I had no way of reaching them, are hard evidence that the NFD story is spreading. After all, why are we seeing some newcomers asking about how they can join?

Don't worry , take your time. The last thing we want is people shouting NFDv2 is a scam!
That should justify a delay IMO  Wink
richwang

Activity: 605

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:44:39 AM

1500+ holders, the most fairly distributed coin

NakedPony

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:50:28 AM

Hope that will help NFD to spread the world ^_^
KobeBriant 24

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:28:47 PM

I am not in the list.
I missed the boat.
What's a pity.

BestofSR

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:34:33 PM

We must make this coin the most succesful NXT clone guys. It has everything right, keep on good work.
Do you think 5 mio is too much in first month? I think it is possible.

Get Free VpnCoin, Join BitNet ! VqdA2ZZWSTn6UCfCHyDjmTuA3WeToPPa9k
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:44:42 PM

We must make this coin the most succesful NXT clone guys. It has everything right, keep on good work.
Do you think 5 mio is too much in first month? I think it is possible.

why not; first wide fair distribution in cryptocoins history

IOTA
lq2157282

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:49:54 PM

Good,as quickly to add the exchanges and the coin wallet Wink

GLCcoin. GTHMDxvciqq6hYaj5uGboHjwgWDi4cpnCY
minuchi.str

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:59:51 PM

I re-escrowed mu investment and messaged Nxtblg with new password has 2 days ago. No reply yet
WaltDis

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:55:09 PM

You newDEV must make this coin the most succesful NXT clone.
We all look forward to it.
Good work!   Smiley Smiley Smiley
Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 03:47:52 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2014, 04:47:45 PM by Nxtblg

I re-escrowed mu investment and messaged Nxtblg with new password has 2 days ago. No reply yet

I'm really sorry about that. I saved up all the replies and and getting to them in batch format: nothing at first and then the whole slew.

Thank you for re-investing. I'll reply with a confirmatory PM once I get to yours.

EDIT: I also have to confess to being under the influence of newbie-itis. "Oh, this is straightforward, it'll take a day..." --> takes a week. That's why I've kept my trap shut about specific deadlines.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 04:38:56 PM

I also had to spend a few hours finding out what happened to the Sharex exchange. A real shame: I was hoping they would be the first to list NFD, and quickly.

The only consolation is that I finally got around to changing my signature. Smiley

fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:13:10 PM

I also had to spend a few hours finding out what happened to the Sharex exchange. A real shame: I was hoping they would be the first to list NFD, and quickly.

The only consolation is that I finally got around to changing my signature. Smiley

If you contact Bittrex, I am pretty sure they will see the potential of NFD.
Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 12:55:22 AM

false statement ^^

nem == 3000 stake holders and used taint analysis to root out sock puppet(obviously missed a few so probably a bit less than 3000 but not much)

also isnt it something like only 240 odd people own the majority(as they paid for their stake) while the others only hold a much smaller amount each(as they only got in free so they only get a small amount)? its not evenly split between 1500. im not having a dig at you or the coin.. its probably just best you dont try to over sell the distribution as it will only attract trolls and its the equivalent of false advertisement which isnt a good thing. dont get me wrong the devs have done great work turning this around and i plan on investing myself. just be honest and transparent about everything.. even things that come across as negative because honesty and integrity of the dev team regarding such issues helps make up for any downfalls. (no one will see 1500 stake holders as a downfall, just saying)

Well....you have made good points, but what richwang wrote above can be chalked up to good ol' enthusiasm. I'm hyping myself, somewhat.

And as long as I don't make any big mistakes, the trolls will just hit and run for lack of trollfood. That's why I'm close to neurotic about the spreadsheet work.

armcoin

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 09:00:47 AM

I'm on the list, oyeah.
Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 09:41:12 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2014, 11:58:32 AM by Nxtblg

By the way...while poking around, still trying to find out what the situation is with Sharex, I came across this very interesting thread:

"Need to find someone? Been Scammed? Need background check on borrower?"

He also mentioned a more expensive option, which he called an "extreme dox." So, I asked him:

If people would like to pool funds for a extreme dox, aka I track them down and have them served that can be [arraigned] as well. I have access to a very large amount of process servers who will, go to the house knock on the door ask for someone by name and try to give them a Publishers Clearing House check lol. This has never failed scamys, bad credit people and just general assholes always want the check.

How good is your system with non-recent trails? The bloke I had in mind was the fellow who scammed a lot of people running the Edgecoin scam:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=519856.0

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/pos-edgecoin-marketplace-gambling-advanced-wallet-ipo-stage-2-20-days.289952/

and then laid low before he ran the NFD scam:

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/ann-nfd-nfd-coin-the-first-fair-nxt-clone-join-today.303190/

As for the "Identities" in the first thread, they're fake. Someone tried calling one of them and never got a reply.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=640382.msg7162333#msg7162333

I don't want to hold out any hope - if Din/NFDCoin isn't American, then RiverBoatBTC 's system can't find him unless it's expanded - but I had to ask.

EDIT: But, as I said a little below, it's a service that you should consider if you're thinking on investing in a live IPO.

SomeRelax

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:37:08 AM

thanks Nxtblg
i dont know what to say
you are really like a hero man
take care of yourself, i mean it
Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 11:40:56 AM

Glad to, SomeRelax! That link will be a lot more helpful to anyone considering investing in a live IPO. We're learning...

thanks Nxtblg
i dont know what to say
you are really like a hero man
take care of yourself, i mean it

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: