Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:31:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoiniumServ - open source & high performance pooled mining server software  (Read 105712 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
artbatista

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 08:26:40 AM

Code:
> Error initializing pool; Unable to resolve type: CoiniumServ.Persistance.Layers.Hybrid.IMigrationManager
This error prevents the pool from initializing. Can you please change this line

Code:
https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/blob/develop/src/CoiniumServ/Pools/Pool.cs#L129

to

Code:
_logger.Error("Error initializing pool; {0:l}", e);

and paste the updated error log? It'll be helping me to find out the bug & fix.

Will do, but it will be a few hours, I work overnight, I'll do it when I get up this afternoon.

I am intending to start setting up MPOS to try with coinium.

Are the hybrid storage setting incompatible with MPOS?

If I turn on MPOS mode, do I turn off the MySQL/redis storage option?

In standalone mode, what form of compensation is used to pay clients. PPS, PPLNS, ETC

Art

for mpos mode, you have to use MPOS-storage-layer which does only use MySQL.

you have to enable mpos section: https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/blob/develop/src/CoiniumServ/config/pools/advanced-example.json#L190

In standalone mode, it does you Pay-Per-Share right now but I'd like to also note that I'm re-writing the payment-processor for standalone mode which will be eventually far better then anything that exists.

Looking forward to it. But are you intending to add some account management to the interface?

What I mean is, having a top flight payment processor is for naught if clients can't manage things like payment thresholds, manual payments requests, etc.

In essence you'll have to create something with the basic functionality that MPOS has. Not that I mind, MPOS is really kludge and a major pain. Just to install it properly and keep it running requires a Neurosurgery doctorate.

Art

PARAGON
|||| REVOLUTIONIZING THE CANNABIS INDUSTRY ||||
PARAGONCOIN.COM | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY CAMPAIGN | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bonesoul (OP)

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 08:46:13 AM

I'm already adding the base work for registered-accounts support. But before that I have a major todo item in my list now.

Multipool & auto-exchange support. So basically we'll first get in multipool support in and then add registered-accounts support.

The multipool & auto-exchange infrastructure I'm designing is matchless right now, basically you'll be able to get paid in any crypto-currency that major exchanges support for a given pool.
There exists some multipools which basically just support single coin payouts (like blackcoinpool just paying in blackcoin, multipool.us in BTC).

What we'll get eventually is;
* Connect to any pool that runs over CoiniumServ (like LOT, EAC etc..)
* Set the miner username to a valid crypto coin wallet address that major exchanges like (mintpal & cryptsy) supports and CoiniumServ is configured for.
* Get your payments Smiley

So let's say that our pool is a Lottocoin pool
* Some one can just connect in with a lottocoin address and get paid in Lottocoin
* You can connect with a bitcoin address and get paid in Bitcoin
* I can connect with a dogecoin address and get paid in Dogecoin.

artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 05:32:48 PM

I'm already adding the base work for registered-accounts support. But before that I have a major todo item in my list now.

Multipool & auto-exchange support. So basically we'll first get in multipool support in and then add registered-accounts support.

The multipool & auto-exchange infrastructure I'm designing is matchless right now, basically you'll be able to get paid in any crypto-currency that major exchanges support for a given pool.
There exists some multipools which basically just support single coin payouts (like blackcoinpool just paying in blackcoin, multipool.us in BTC).

What we'll get eventually is;
* Connect to any pool that runs over CoiniumServ (like LOT, EAC etc..)
* Set the miner username to a valid crypto coin wallet address that major exchanges like (mintpal & cryptsy) supports and CoiniumServ is configured for.
* Get your payments Smiley

So let's say that our pool is a Lottocoin pool
* Some one can just connect in with a lottocoin address and get paid in Lottocoin
* You can connect with a bitcoin address and get paid in Bitcoin
* I can connect with a dogecoin address and get paid in Dogecoin.

Wow!

That sounds awesome, I can see why you should get that out of the way first, before getting down to the accounting...

Art

PARAGON
artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 06:03:47 PM

here we go!:

Code:
09/09/2014 14:02:33 -04:00 [Information] [Program] [global] CoiniumServ Piri Reis 0.1.5.23455 warming-up..
09/09/2014 14:02:33 -04:00 [Information] [PlatformManager] [global] Running over .Net, framework: 4.5 (v4.0.30319.34014).
09/09/2014 14:02:33 -04:00 [Debug] [ConfigManager] [global] Discovering enabled pool configs..
09/09/2014 14:02:34 -04:00 [Information] [ConfigManager] [global] Discovered a total of 1 enabled pool configurations: [Bitcoin]
09/09/2014 14:02:34 -04:00 [Debug] [Pool] [Bitcoin] Generated cryptographically random instance Id: 583169035
09/09/2014 14:02:35 -04:00 [Information] [NetworkInfo] [Bitcoin] symbol: BTC algorithm: sha256 version: 90201 protocol: 70002 wallet: 60000 network difficulty: 27428630902.25790000 block difficulty: 27428630902.26 network hashrate: 176.94 PH/s network: mainnet peers: 9 blocks: 319868 errors: none
09/09/2014 14:02:35 -04:00 [Information] [MySqlProvider] [Bitcoin] Mysql storage initialized: 127.0.0.1:3306, database: bitcoin.
09/09/2014 14:02:35 -04:00 [Information] [RedisProvider] [Bitcoin] Redis storage initialized: 127.0.0.1:6379, v2.8.14.
09/09/2014 14:02:35 -04:00 [Error] [Pool] [Bitcoin] Error initializing pool; Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCResolutionException: Unable to resolve type: CoiniumServ.Persistance.Layers.Hybrid.IMigrationManager ---> Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCResolutionException: Unable to resolve type: CoiniumServ.Persistance.Layers.Hybrid.MigrationManager ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'MySql.Data' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoadAssemblyName(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly reqAssembly, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
   at System.Activator.CreateInstance(String assemblyString, String typeName, Boolean ignoreCase, BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes, Evidence securityInfo, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
   at System.Activator.CreateInstance(String assemblyName, String typeName)
   at System.AppDomain.CreateInstance(String assemblyName, String typeName)
   at System.AppDomain.CreateInstanceAndUnwrap(String assemblyName, String typeName)
   at FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.ReflectionBasedDbFactory.CreateFactory() in c:\Community\schambers\fluentmigrator\src\FluentMigrator.Runner\Processors\ReflectionBasedDbFactory.cs:line 19
   at FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.DbFactoryBase.get_Factory() in c:\Community\schambers\fluentmigrator\src\FluentMigrator.Runner\Processors\DbFactoryBase.cs:line 48
   at FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.MySql.MySqlProcessorFactory.Create(String connectionString, IAnnouncer announcer, IMigrationProcessorOptions options) in c:\Community\schambers\fluentmigrator\src\FluentMigrator.Runner\Processors\MySql\MySqlProcessorFactory.cs:line 11
   at CoiniumServ.Persistance.Layers.Hybrid.MigrationManager.Check() in d:\CoiniumServ-feature-web-bindings\src\CoiniumServ\Persistance\Layers\Hybrid\MigrationManager.cs:line 60
   at CoiniumServ.Persistance.Layers.Hybrid.MigrationManager..ctor(IMySqlProvider provider, IPoolConfig poolConfig) in d:\CoiniumServ-feature-web-bindings\src\CoiniumServ\Persistance\Layers\Hybrid\MigrationManager.cs:line 47
   at lambda_method(Closure , Object[] )
   at Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCContainer.ConstructType(Type requestedType, Type implementationType, ConstructorInfo constructor, NamedParameterOverloads parameters, ResolveOptions options)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCContainer.ConstructType(Type requestedType, Type implementationType, ConstructorInfo constructor, NamedParameterOverloads parameters, ResolveOptions options)
   at Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCContainer.MultiInstanceFactory.GetObject(Type requestedType, TinyIoCContainer container, NamedParameterOverloads parameters, ResolveOptions options)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCContainer.MultiInstanceFactory.GetObject(Type requestedType, TinyIoCContainer container, NamedParameterOverloads parameters, ResolveOptions options)
   at Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCContainer.ResolveInternal(TypeRegistration registration, NamedParameterOverloads parameters, ResolveOptions options)
   at Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCContainer.Resolve[ResolveType](NamedParameterOverloads parameters)
   at CoiniumServ.Factories.ObjectFactory.GetMigrationManager(IMySqlProvider provider, IPoolConfig poolConfig) in d:\CoiniumServ-feature-web-bindings\src\CoiniumServ\Factories\ObjectFactory.cs:line 320
   at CoiniumServ.Pools.Pool.InitStorage() in d:\CoiniumServ-feature-web-bindings\src\CoiniumServ\Pools\Pool.cs:line 161
   at CoiniumServ.Pools.Pool..ctor(IPoolConfig poolConfig, IConfigManager configManager, IObjectFactory objectFactory) in d:\CoiniumServ-feature-web-bindings\src\CoiniumServ\Pools\Pool.cs:line 122
09/09/2014 14:02:36 -04:00 [Debug] [StatisticsManager] [global] Recached statistics - took 0.143 seconds
09/09/2014 14:02:37 -04:00 [Information] [HttpServer] [global] Web-server listening on: http://localhost/

PARAGON
artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 06:21:12 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2014, 06:33:07 PM by artbatista

Miss spelled.....

should be "HEALTHY" instead of "HEALTY"

This is on the landing page.

Art

PARAGON
bonesoul (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 08:33:56 PM

09/09/2014 14:02:35 -04:00 [Error] [Pool] [Bitcoin] Error initializing pool; Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCResolutionException: Unable to resolve type: CoiniumServ.Persistance.Layers.Hybrid.IMigrationManager ---> Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCResolutionException: Unable to resolve type: CoiniumServ.Persistance.Layers.Hybrid.MigrationManager ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'MySql.Data' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Seems your visual studio didn't restored nuget packages which caused mysql.data.dll to be missing and eventually causing the exception. make sure nuget restores the packages.

@fixed the typo - https://github.com/raistlinthewiz/CoiniumServ/commit/0c22d665f30d0ffe6670481696f819992f1d3158.

artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 09:36:00 PM

Seems your visual studio didn't restored nuget packages which caused mysql.data.dll to be missing and eventually causing the exception. make sure nuget restores the packages.

@fixed the typo - https://github.com/raistlinthewiz/CoiniumServ/commit/0c22d665f30d0ffe6670481696f819992f1d3158.

That worked!

I copied the missing DLL from the master coinium build. So far so good. Will keep an eye on it and reports later.

Art

PARAGON
artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 12:23:27 AM

I am seeing a lot of job creation errors.

It's ok when i restart the BTC daemon, but after a couple of hours it starts complaining of job creation errors due JSON timeouts.

Art

PARAGON
bonesoul (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 12:33:13 AM

can i get another debug.log upload to pastie.org with that job creation errors please?

artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 01:19:41 AM

can i get another debug.log upload to pastie.org with that job creation errors please?

http://pastebin.com/fT2vdkC4

Ignore the grandcoin errors, it was downloading the blcokchain.

Cheers

Art

PARAGON
artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 01:30:34 AM

http://pastebin.com/SJMNQ5y6

Here is another one. This is the first error after I restarted coinium about an hour ago. (21:10:56)

There's a second one at 21:20:11

It seems to get progressively worse until all job creation tasks fail. I had to restart the daemon last time to fix this, so I don't know if its a Coinium or daemon error, or something in between.

Art

PARAGON
artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 06:50:10 AM

Question:

Is the "submitblock" method a requirement for a wallet to be usable with Coinium?

Art

PARAGON
artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 06:52:51 AM

I replaced the 64-Bit BTC daemon with the 32-bit one and in several hours I have not had another job creation error.

Art

PARAGON
bonesoul (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 07:55:46 AM

Question:

Is the "submitblock" method a requirement for a wallet to be usable with Coinium?

Art

right now we only do have submitblock support,but if you are aware of another coin that uses another methods, just name it and i'll check & implement the support for it.

artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 05:55:50 PM

Question:

Art

right now we only do have submitblock support,but if you are aware of another coin that uses another methods, just name it and i'll check & implement the support for it.

Grandcoin  appears not to have submitblock. Wouldn't it be better to have a switch in the coin config to tell Coinium to use an alternate method for a particular coin?

Also, switching to the 32-bit BTC daemon seems to have helped but I got up this afternoon to find every time Coinium tried a new job creation it failed on timeout. I restarted Coinium and it failed immediately. How long is the timeout period? In this case it seems Coinium waited 5 seconds.

http://pastebin.com/dPLTM7TW

I am using the bicoin-qt, do you think I should try the plain daemon?

So far, the only way I find to fix this is to restart the BTC daemon. This was ocassionally happening with orbitcoin too.

Art

PARAGON
bonesoul (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 08:17:07 PM

https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/blob/develop/src/CoiniumServ/Daemon/DaemonBase.cs#L121

you can change the timeout here and i'll be making it a configurable option - https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/issues/244

by the time do you still get this error

20:28:15 [Error] [PoolManager] [global] Error recaching statistics; Error getting value from 'Latest' on 'CoiniumServ.Pools.BlocksCache'.

artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 09:14:48 PM

https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/blob/develop/src/CoiniumServ/Daemon/DaemonBase.cs#L121

you can change the timeout here and i'll be making it a configurable option - https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/issues/244

by the time do you still get this error

20:28:15 [Error] [PoolManager] [global] Error recaching statistics; Error getting value from 'Latest' on 'CoiniumServ.Pools.BlocksCache'.

No, haven't seen that in a couple of days.

Art

PARAGON
bonesoul (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 09:01:46 AM

art, added a configurable timeout option - https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/pull/437 - https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/archive/develop.zip
relative commit: https://github.com/raistlinthewiz/CoiniumServ/commit/4e7b91cb5e38ecda0a7292ec859bdc570d696781

i've set it to 5 seconds by default (where it was before 1 second), can you test it to see if it fixes your problems?

configuration option: https://github.com/raistlinthewiz/CoiniumServ/commit/4e7b91cb5e38ecda0a7292ec859bdc570d696781

HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 03:07:11 PM

i installed this on Ubuntu 14 but have no clue how to get CoiniumServ.exe running.

artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 05:03:28 PM

i installed this on Ubuntu 14 but have no clue how to get CoiniumServ.exe running.

Did you install mono?

I can't get coinium.exe to run in ubuntu either, but:

Try running coiniumservgui.exe, it runs for me.

Art

PARAGON
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: