Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:45:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoiniumServ - open source & high performance pooled mining server software  (Read 105716 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Medow

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 09:17:59 AM

I forget to add Redis config, i add it and now the hash rate is showing.

But it is 3x the real has rate, any fix for that?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bonesoul (OP)

Activity: 389

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2014, 09:24:36 AM

Hi:

I setup Coinumserv now on Ubuntu 14.04 and setup bitcoin pool on it.

I point one miner to the pool and it was connecting successfully.

When i look to debug.log i found that the pool accept that miner share, but on pool front end the hash ratio is 0kh .

I setup it only with mysql no MPOS or other storage.

Also this message show when i run CoiumServ :

Code:
[Error] [PoolManager] [global] Error recaching statistics; The requested feature is not implemented.

that's just okay when you use it with mpos mode - as statistics module requires specific implementation in db layer where mpos mode doesn't supply it as statistics functionality already handled by mpos

wargo

Activity: 474

Technician

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2014, 07:11:18 PM

Will be X algos resolved?
Convicted2008

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2014, 09:00:27 PM

HAHAHHA!! You all expect them to do anything?? They won't. The only thing they will do is take your money for software that don't work. They done proved that. Still awaiting my refund

1FvAsSsTGEu1MUDEC3JkC9WvEgiAuQ6c5s

There's my address incase you forgot it again.  Keep deleting my posts. I told you I will not give up.

TechnoBibble

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 08:40:51 PM

HAHAHHA!! You all expect them to do anything?? They won't. The only thing they will do is take your money for software that don't work. They done proved that. Still awaiting my refund

- snip -

There's my address incase you forgot it again.  Keep deleting my posts. I told you I will not give up.

What is your/the problem with this software? is it not open source and free?
AnimoEsto

Activity: 155

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 02:32:58 PM

I have actually implemented this, it has its foibles and bugs, but no more than any other software.

I like the fact that its almost self-contained, what I dont like is the fact you have to restart it to install new coins, etc - maybe decoupling the stratum to standalone and the web interface would be a good idea.

More ideas
- User / Admin logins
   - Ability to make it a non-anonymous system with workers etc
   - Ability to "hook" into forums, etc
- No auto payout/payout on demand (AKA NOMP)
- Multipool (I understand this is coming)
- Auto Exchange (I understand this is also coming)
- Most profitable coin mining?

I have noticed that the system doesnt like it when it doesnt get an instant response from the coindaemon - but that usually corrects itself.

I also notice your a month or so behind with your milestone, can you let us know if the project is still being maintained?

If anyone needs any help with this then please drop me a PM.

Thanks

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
bonesoul (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 09:51:50 AM

I'm instead working on a node.js fork (https://github.com/int6) of the software - as .net / mono version has some limitations that I can't by-pass with feasible effort / time.

I'm done with porting the stratum server code but working on the web interface atm.

AnimoEsto

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 09:56:40 AM

I'm instead working on a node.js fork (https://github.com/int6) of the software - as .net / mono version has some limitations that I can't by-pass with feasible effort / time.

I'm done with porting the stratum server code but working on the web interface atm.

Bones

I would be happy to test this out - I have enough server capacity to do so (and I know some interested parties that would want to look at it as well).

Animo

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
bonesoul (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 10:01:38 AM

- snip -

There's my address incase you forgot it again.  Keep deleting my posts. I told you I will not give up.

He has purchased a fucking binary distribution of the software as a donation from my site and he expects support service for it where the purchase page (http://www.coiniumserv.com/shop/releases/coiniumserv/) clearly says it does not include it. The package is just a binary distribution for donations where I clearly stated in project's page (https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ#binary-distributions)

I've worked on this software for 8 months - and have been working on the new fork for 4 months. Donations never compansated my efforts, but I still love open source motivation and trying to support it with my own projects - and added an option of binary downloads for people whom can't compile the project (lack of the needed development environment or time) whom that also want to donate.

But as expected I can't give support for flat 40$ as I also need to earn money for my living and a support service just for flat 40$ will make me eventually starve.

And for the last few weeks I had busy cycle which I couldn't respond most emails  which he's mad about - he thinks that he bought the software and a full-scale support service for 40$.

RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 10:13:03 AM

- snip -

There's my address incase you forgot it again.  Keep deleting my posts. I told you I will not give up.

He has purchased a fucking binary distribution of the software as a donation from my site and he expects support service for it where the purchase page (http://www.coiniumserv.com/shop/releases/coiniumserv/) clearly says it does not include it. The package is just a binary distribution for donations where I clearly stated in project's page (https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ#binary-distributions)

I've worked on this software for 8 months - and have been working on the new fork for 4 months. Donations never compansated my efforts, but I still love open source motivation and trying to support it with my own projects - and added an option of binary downloads for people whom can't compile the project (lack of the needed development environment or time) whom that also want to donate.

But as expected I can't give support for flat 40$ as I also need to earn money for my living and a support service just for flat 40$ will make me eventually starve.

And for the last few weeks I had busy cycle which I couldn't respond most emails  which he's mad about - he thinks that he bought the software and a full-scale support service for 40$.

Well, don't bother. Look at his postings in the past, and you see that he's probably consuming too much soft-drinks....
wargo

Technician

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 10:47:05 AM

X11-15 won't be fixed in current system? Sad

I'm appreciate your work! Your software is good and continue your work!
bonesoul (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 01:30:08 PM

There exists bugs with mono-side which causes problems with x11 and etc.

First of all, x11 and similar require lots of sha3 protocols implemented and it's quite a time-consuming task. I've been able to pull the job with a library, but seems we are having problems with mono side.

And really maintaining both .net and mono parts are a bit hard which is the reason i decided to port it back to node.js.

Yet again, Microsoft has stupid decision in effect like not allowing more then 5 http connections to same server (ip) which prevents multi-threaded pools within CoiniumServ. So basically, these are all some-how fixable (given you accept the fact of huge effort needed), I decided to go the easier way to pick a language/environment that can play nicely with a server-software that can consume C++ crypto api's.

It's nice to see there's is more then enough interest on the project and I was just silently working on hpool silently before announcing it. But given the interest, I think it's a good time to disclose it.

AnimoEsto

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 03:15:02 PM

There exists bugs with mono-side which causes problems with x11 and etc.

First of all, x11 and similar require lots of sha3 protocols implemented and it's quite a time-consuming task. I've been able to pull the job with a library, but seems we are having problems with mono side.

And really maintaining both .net and mono parts are a bit hard which is the reason i decided to port it back to node.js.

Yet again, Microsoft has stupid decision in effect like not allowing more then 5 http connections to same server (ip) which prevents multi-threaded pools within CoiniumServ. So basically, these are all some-how fixable (given you accept the fact of huge effort needed), I decided to go the easier way to pick a language/environment that can play nicely with a server-software that can consume C++ crypto api's.

It's nice to see there's is more then enough interest on the project and I was just silently working on hpool silently before announcing it. But given the interest, I think it's a good time to disclose it.

Can this be used as a "Drop In" replacement for the stratum in CoiniumServ?

Medow

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 08:07:32 AM

I don't know why it was always crash and stop working every couples hours.

the debug log show nothing it is just stop.

i try running it using:

screen mono coiniumserv.exe

and

mono-service coiniumserv.exe

but it is always stop working after a few hours.

Also when can we expect the new release of node.js version.

Thank you.
AnimoEsto

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 08:48:09 AM

i try running it using:

and

Thank you.

What happens to it in the minutes leading upto it "Just stopping" - mine has been running fine now for weeks, only really needing a restart when I add a new pool

wargo

Technician

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 10:18:21 AM

i try running it using:

and

Thank you.
Could you give address?
Medow

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 09:33:51 PM

i try running it using:

and

Thank you.
Could you give address?

It is on local network.

It is crash again , and there no wrong showed on server.log and debug.log
wargo

Technician

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 10:09:05 PM

i try running it using:

and

Thank you.
Could you give address?

It is on local network.

Which algorithms do you use?
Medow

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 10:59:00 AM

i try running it using:

and

Thank you.
Could you give address?

It is on local network.

Which algorithms do you use?

sha256, bitcoin pool.
Medow

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 07:13:55 AM

Is there any new news about your new pool software?

Thank you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: