Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:48:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [COINO] The Coin(O) Community Discussion thread  (Read 70365 times)
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 10:08:53 PM

Where are you Devs? Poloniex is delisting the Coin(o) market . What's going on ? Can you give some updates?

Coino forum is full of spam. Not a good sign.

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
paddox

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 10:13:47 PM

I've just sent a request to Poloniex to hopefully NOT de-list Coin(O).

It's a long shot, but I am hoping they will see that the current dev's are doing their best to take Coin(O) up a notch and bring it out of the small time trade market.

However, even if they do de-list us, we are by no means ham strung. Personally, I never wanted to be listed on any exchange because it only encourages dumpers. However, it's not just me involved here and many of you have an interest in exchanging Coin(O) for BTC so I would like it to be continued on Poloniex if possible because of this.

But let us reflect a bit and discuss what we have coming in the next few weeks or so Smiley

The last two posts by myself have already indicated we have some new games for Coin(O) on the horizon and a new browser based web wallet for multiple coins. What I haven't discussed with you yet is that we also have a new crypto exchange being developed. We expect to get approval and a licence for this exchange in NZ within the next couple of months. Unlike most of the other exchanges, you all know me and I have made no attempt to be anonymous in the Coin(O) forum and will be the representative of this new exchange.

On top of this, one of my main business interests as a real job Smiley is developing exchange software for NZX companies in NZ, so we pretty much know what we are doing. The other interest I have is internet security.. And the fact fact I have consulted for some of the largest banks and investment houses throughout Europe.

Anyway, this means Coin(O) will soon have a dedicated exchange, hopefully within the next 4 to 6 weeks, but with regulatory requirements it will probably be a bit longer. But it will come.

One of the core investors in this venture is a major currency trader with a real interest in Crypto, and because of my interest in Coin(O), we have a great ally in our midst Smiley

Regards

Steve

On Behalf of the Coin(O) Community Team

Thanks, a dedicated exchange should make a big difference to Coin(O).
vipin.khatri20

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 10:40:06 PM

Where are you Devs? Poloniex is delisting the Coin(o) market . What's going on ? Can you give some updates?

See your rating then talk about spam. I am a loyal investor in Coin(O) from the day it started trading.I believe in Community Devs and this coin has great future.
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 01:39:12 AM

Sorry but i cant see any future with this coin, its not even listed on coinmarketcap.

Im happy that i never wasted my time with this coin, nothing that stands out with it for me.

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 02:10:23 AM

Sorry but i cant see any future with this coin, its not even listed on coinmarketcap.

Im happy that i never wasted my time with this coin, nothing that stands out with it for me.
you should try click "next 100" or "view all" button there  Wink

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
Oldminer
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 02:15:57 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2014, 02:28:01 AM by Oldminer

See your rating then talk about spam. I am a loyal investor in Coin(O) from the day it started trading.I believe in Community Devs and this coin has great future.

See your noobness & resultant failure to realise how much of a scam the rating system is, then see you here with less than 100 posts proclaiming how this coin is the future..lol

They should have kept the 'coral' system going (its one thing that actually worked around here) & noobs like you confined to speaking drivel & comparing the size of each others butthole in the one forum with other noobs...  Roll Eyes

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
vipin.khatri20

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 09:54:03 AM

See your noobness & resultant failure to realise how much of a scam the rating system is, then see you here with less than 100 posts proclaiming how this coin is the future..lol

They should have kept the 'coral' system going (its one thing that actually worked around here) & noobs like you confined to speaking drivel & comparing the size of each others butthole in the one forum with other noobs...  Roll Eyes

No one has asked for your advise and no one  has invited you here. If you are not interested then you can leave this forum. Language you are using tells me why you have got so many negative ratings. About the Coin , I am a believer, the coin is around 100 sat now, wait for three more months, I will again send you message reminding about the coin.
vipin.khatri20

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 09:56:18 AM

Yeah it is not what it was projected to be but now things are changing. Patience is the key my friend. When it will rise, it will not be a PND but growth.
vipin.khatri20

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 09:58:03 AM

Guys if you have any doubts about the Coino just read the posts by Community devs. It has lot of things going on undercover.
Oldminer
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 10:55:48 AM

No one has asked for your advise and no one  has invited you here. If you are not interested then you can leave this forum. Language you are using tells me why you have got so many negative ratings. About the Coin , I am a believer, the coin is around 100 sat now, wait for three more months, I will again send you message reminding about the coin.

I'm sorry, I thought it was you that got butthurt over my simple question first? Harden the fuck up or GTFO of this thread numbnuts  Roll Eyes

vipin.khatri20

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 10:59:48 AM

I'm sorry, I thought it was you that got butthurt over my simple question first? Harden the fuck up or GTFO of this thread numbnuts  Roll Eyes

Who are you to ask me to get out of this thread? and If you really are a man and like to meet outside of this computer world, you are welcome, we can settle this face to face. Don't talk to me with your bad and abusive language.
buckminer

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 10:28:04 PM

Is there an issue with the new wallet? I keep getting an error that there is not enough space. Windows7 64bit.

Thanks
vipin.khatri20

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 12:06:03 AM

Is there an issue with the new wallet? I keep getting an error that there is not enough space. Windows7 64bit.

Thanks

I am using the wallet from the OP page and it works fine.
Oldminer
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 12:28:27 AM

No one has asked for your advise and no one  has invited you here. If you are not interested then you can leave this forum. Language you are using tells me why you have got so many negative ratings. About the Coin , I am a believer, the coin is around 100 sat now, wait for three more months, I will again send you message reminding about the coin.

I'm sorry, I thought it was you that got butthurt over my simple question first? Harden the fuck up or GTFO of this thread numbnuts  Roll Eyes

Who are you to ask me to get out of this thread? and If you really are a man and like to meet outside of this computer world, you are welcome, we can settle this face to face. Don't talk to me with your bad and abusive language.

Yea you sound like a scary guy...  Roll Eyes

And I'll speak to you however I feel moron.

As I said originally before you stuck your pimply faced head in here, the forum needs a cleanup. It doesnt portray a good image to see it cluttered with spam. And this is directed at whomever looks after the forum & is simply a suggestion (albeit a good one).

RichardT

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:14:38 AM

Please take this argument elsewhere guys.  Talk about spam...

Anyways, very good to hear about the new upcoming things for Coino.  Look forward to see how it all turns out!
dr00g

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 05:30:49 AM

To clarify a few things:

First of all I assume that some of you found the old (and discontinued!) forum located at coinoforum.com, which was/is owned by the old and original team of Coino developers, who are now fully gone.
We have no access to that forum, and are in no way associated, so please don't use that forum.

The above leads to the next point:
Please keep the discussion in a proper tone, a proper community doesn't call each other names, and swearing doesn't really show much support either.

Instead, you guys should keep your attention directed at the proper topics, as mentioned by smcardle:
- Updated online wallet coming along, with support for multiple alt-coins
- New games being added to the online wallet
- Coino exchange coming up
- New design for coinocoin.com - we agree that the current doesn't really look that cool
- Some more unannounced - you will get some more details when it's ready for a beta release. I will reveal it's software which can be used by most miners, but still not ready for (all) end users...

So in the end... who cares that you can't sell your coins at several exchanges - why would you even want to do that? Wink
gwopr

Activity: 296

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 10:21:14 AM

I completely agree with you! go on supporting the coin, so far a very good job.
vipin.khatri20

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:03:25 AM

No one has asked for your advise and no one  has invited you here. If you are not interested then you can leave this forum. Language you are using tells me why you have got so many negative ratings. About the Coin , I am a believer, the coin is around 100 sat now, wait for three more months, I will again send you message reminding about the coin.

I'm sorry, I thought it was you that got butthurt over my simple question first? Harden the fuck up or GTFO of this thread numbnuts  Roll Eyes

Yea you sound like a scary guy...  Roll Eyes

And I'll speak to you however I feel moron.

As I said originally before you stuck your pimply faced head in here, the forum needs a cleanup. It doesnt portray a good image to see it cluttered with spam. And this is directed at whomever looks after the forum & is simply a suggestion (albeit a good one).

I am here from start and was also with coin on other forum. I don't want to damage this coin's forum, but if you really want something then PM me. You came here and started calling my comments spam, who are you to do that. Guys like you can only talk with this kind of language while sitting in front of computer screen. So PM me and lets settle this outside without harming this forum.
SoreGums

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 01:31:33 PM

• PoW algorithm: Scrypt
  • Block reward: 35 COINO
  • Block time: 25 seconds
  • Retarget: 1 Hour
  • Starting difficulty: 0.00024414
  • Block halving: NO block halving
  • Max supply: 100 million
  • Pre Mine : 2% - 2 Million

The Current Community Dev team have no control over this pre-mine. It was mined by the original Dev's and may at some point appear on exchanges. As of yet this has not happened but we cannot guarantee that it will not happen at some point in the future.

It's not about algo - constant supply of 35 COINO per block was a mistake imho. How about dealing with it? May be we should do halving or smth like that? Or may be moving to PoS instead? We have about 15 mil COINO already mined so wouldn't it be better to halve the supply now or to cut it and have few % of stake for example? What do you think?

Yep and kill the premine!

Modifying these two items (block reward/halving, max supply) = new coin / pick another coin that fits what you're looking for in a coin.

Killing the premine = Your coins are worthless as the devs will dictate who's coins are valid and who's are not.

Modifying these things are pretty major deal breakers in terms of integrity and longevity. Who is going to stick around when the fundamental ideas or promises are broken and able to be broken by a dictator...

Once the coin reaches max supply there is no reward for finding a block and mining will shift to processing transactions based on fees. Prioritising those with fees for instance, thus an incentive to keep solving blocks and thus the coin is useful.

There are so many alt coins available to choose from that finding one that suits you is pretty achievable. Granted the community around Coin(O) is unique and is the determining factor for me personally in supporting this coin. Also the applicability for it to actually be useful in the real world at Point of Sale (really the end game for any currency, if people are able to use it to pay for everyday items = WIN).

Finding an alternative algorithm to be used so that the majority of people are able to participate is something we'll all need to consider and is something that keeps the spirit or intentions in tact from the original proposition. The algorithm is going to be updated, however keep in mind the definition of ASIC is Application Specific Integrated Circuit and no code is resilient to this. Who knows SHA256 chips might cost $0.25 and all crypto's go back to that since it makes sense (all it would take is AMD/Intel to make this instructions set a part of future CPUs like they did for many of the multimedia algorithms in use)
vipin.khatri20

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 04:12:00 PM

I want to buy Coino in bulk, If anyone interested PM me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: