Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:42:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 [306] 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN  (Read 413518 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 03:45:47 PM

and we back down again in price lol, the world of crypto is funny sometimes!
ah wel, il just have to buy more  Cheesy

Well I have been waiting for this again, so I'll start buying more again now.

I have also set up a second wallet for blocking finding only, this will continually find blocks on the network Smiley

We missed c-cex again last week but hopefully we can get on there this week.

i personally dont think c cex will make much of a difference, they are adding the most ridiculous coins ever lol, market is now flooded with worthless crap!
ktk should shine through tho  Grin

3 weeks ago when me and UKI spoke about listing it on c-cex the market wasn't that dirty, now it's a right mess. I might actually hold off for a while.

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mentaldepth

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 04:15:01 AM

Oh boy... Well I tried deleting the old blocks then re-running the bootstrap, appears to have worked, I'm on "current number of blocks 981990" "estimated total 981987" But an even more horrible issue has occurred.

Spendable balance 0.00KTK
Stake 0.00ktk
Unconfirmed 0.00ktk

Number of transactions 24,623

So it has recorded my transactions, well up untill the 5/5/2015 anyway, then it has stopped, also no balance....

☣Mental☣
LordPiccolo

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 05:11:05 AM

Oh boy... Well I tried deleting the old blocks then re-running the bootstrap, appears to have worked, I'm on "current number of blocks 981990" "estimated total 981987" But an even more horrible issue has occurred.

Stake 0.00ktk
Unconfirmed 0.00ktk

So it has recorded my transactions, well up untill the 5/5/2015 anyway, then it has stopped, also no balance....

You didn't delete the file wallet.dat did you?

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
LordPiccolo

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 12:26:22 PM

ummm hmmm did this post get deleted? or am I going nutts.......

ahh anyway..

I deleted the old block data, then used the bootstrap, afterwards I'm left with 0 balance in my KTK wallet, the blocks are upto 990k+ so I think it worked only now a more horrid problem... 0 balance. no money.. all gone?? someone please help...

Yopu posted something about a radio chat Smiley

Anyway, did you delete the file wallet.dat when you delted the old block chain?

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
mentaldepth

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 02:17:02 PM

Stake 0.00ktk
Unconfirmed 0.00ktk

Nope, wish it was that simple....

☣Mental☣
LordPiccolo

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 02:26:48 PM

Stake 0.00ktk
Unconfirmed 0.00ktk

Nope, wish it was that simple....

Okay, have you checked the explorer for your address.

Also try and wallet rescan, How many KTK did you have?

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
mentaldepth

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 10:55:56 AM

Thanks for all your help, the "KryptKoin-qt -rescan" command would not work for some reason, so I looked through some others and used "checkwallet" which showed the problem then "repairwallet" which seems to have fixed it right up Cheesy kudos for the swift responses.

☣Mental☣
LordPiccolo

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 10:58:49 AM

Thanks for all your help, the "KryptKoin-qt -rescan" command would not work for some reason, so I looked through some others and used "checkwallet" which showed the problem then "repairwallet" which seems to have fixed it right up Cheesy kudos for the swift responses.

Goody gumdrops Smiley Now get those KTK staking Smiley

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
TonySon

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 01:03:17 PM

The crypto identity of KrpytKoin and possible dev team members remains unknown.
Who are They?
Courtesy of KryptKoin

KTK Accepted: KVghQgwZxGyqdCr31BPhfYK1EdgePaQNCP

KryptKoin is a next generation cryptocurrency with an unique fair distribution concept of stake distribution.  The pre-announcement was launched on May 12th, 2014 with the intent of fair distribution of a total of 500 stakes in 2 distribution phases.  The open source software and coin distribution was launched on May 21st, 2014 by fully anonymous member of Bitcointalk.org by the name of KryptKoin  Huh, created on April 23rd, 2014.  The crypto identity of KrpytKoin and possible dev team members remains unknown.  Also missing is the background information of the dev and purpose for the creation of the coin, which one can only assume the purpose would be up to the community members themselves.

KryptKoin is an innovative altcoin that has the Scrypt proof of work algorithm and with a 30 second block timer.  There is a total of 17,000,000 coins with block maturity rate of 50 and is a fully operational proof of stake coin with a 7% annual interest rate after a 3 hour coin maturity age.  However, the max age is 30 days although as a cryptocurrency it is preferable for you to move your coins around and purchase goods and services as intended.
The concept behind KryptKoin is based on community support as the dev also received a fair distributed share of 1 stake just like the rest of the 499 stakeholders.  Unlike many scam coins or possible scam coins, there is no premine or initial public offering of coins, which makes the launch fair for everyone to mine their share of coins through proof of stake.  As a result, the initial costs and continued costs are being covered from a community donation fund otherwise there are no paid bounties for promotional and development purposes.  The KryptKoin's community members have bonded together to form a community team to help spread the word about KryptKoin for further development of their technology.

With the community's support, KryptKoin was able to launch their very own multipool with pay out in KTK with proof of work algorithm mining capabilities in Scrypt, SHA256, X11, X13, X15, Scrypt-N and Keccak.  For every 1 KTK earned from the multipool, 5% of the earning will be donated to the donation fund.  To encourage mining hash power to the multipool, KryptKoin is promoting a ASIC Scrypt miner rig giveaway to lucky users of their multipool.  The requirement is to mine at least 12 hours, which makes this an opportunity for lower hash powered users to increase their hash power simply by mining to earn an entry in the giveaway.  Clearly, equal opportunity is a concept that the dev cherishes.
KryptKoin is not your typical altcoin because no other altcoin dev would give you a chance to win a material object to help increase your crypto wallet.  There is a promising future for the KryptKoin community, but the only drawback that may deter future investors from buying KTK would be the anonymity of the dev himself  Huh.  If you can ignore the risk of trusting the unknown then you may find KryptKoin to be a long term investment.

Bitcointalk:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=606809.0
Twitter:  https://twitter.com/KryptKoin
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/KryptKoin
Google+:  None
Reddit:  http://www.reddit.com/r/KryptKoin
IRC:  None
CoinsSource Trust Index:  None
Proof of Developer:  None

http://allaltnews.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/kryptkoin-scrypt-based-pure-pos-coin.html
LordPiccolo

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 01:07:32 PM

The crypto identity of KrpytKoin and possible dev team members remains unknown.
Who are They?
Courtesy of KryptKoin

KTK Accepted: KVghQgwZxGyqdCr31BPhfYK1EdgePaQNCP

KryptKoin is a next generation cryptocurrency with an unique fair distribution concept of stake distribution.  The pre-announcement was launched on May 12th, 2014 with the intent of fair distribution of a total of 500 stakes in 2 distribution phases.  The open source software and coin distribution was launched on May 21st, 2014 by fully anonymous member of Bitcointalk.org by the name of KryptKoin  Huh, created on April 23rd, 2014.  The crypto identity of KrpytKoin and possible dev team members remains unknown.  Also missing is the background information of the dev and purpose for the creation of the coin, which one can only assume the purpose would be up to the community members themselves.

KryptKoin is an innovative altcoin that has the Scrypt proof of work algorithm and with a 30 second block timer.  There is a total of 17,000,000 coins with block maturity rate of 50 and is a fully operational proof of stake coin with a 7% annual interest rate after a 3 hour coin maturity age.  However, the max age is 30 days although as a cryptocurrency it is preferable for you to move your coins around and purchase goods and services as intended.
The concept behind KryptKoin is based on community support as the dev also received a fair distributed share of 1 stake just like the rest of the 499 stakeholders.  Unlike many scam coins or possible scam coins, there is no premine or initial public offering of coins, which makes the launch fair for everyone to mine their share of coins through proof of stake.  As a result, the initial costs and continued costs are being covered from a community donation fund otherwise there are no paid bounties for promotional and development purposes.  The KryptKoin's community members have bonded together to form a community team to help spread the word about KryptKoin for further development of their technology.

With the community's support, KryptKoin was able to launch their very own multipool with pay out in KTK with proof of work algorithm mining capabilities in Scrypt, SHA256, X11, X13, X15, Scrypt-N and Keccak.  For every 1 KTK earned from the multipool, 5% of the earning will be donated to the donation fund.  To encourage mining hash power to the multipool, KryptKoin is promoting a ASIC Scrypt miner rig giveaway to lucky users of their multipool.  The requirement is to mine at least 12 hours, which makes this an opportunity for lower hash powered users to increase their hash power simply by mining to earn an entry in the giveaway.  Clearly, equal opportunity is a concept that the dev cherishes.
KryptKoin is not your typical altcoin because no other altcoin dev would give you a chance to win a material object to help increase your crypto wallet.  There is a promising future for the KryptKoin community, but the only drawback that may deter future investors from buying KTK would be the anonymity of the dev himself  Huh.  If you can ignore the risk of trusting the unknown then you may find KryptKoin to be a long term investment.

Bitcointalk:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=606809.0
Twitter:  https://twitter.com/KryptKoin
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/KryptKoin
Google+:  None
Reddit:  http://www.reddit.com/r/KryptKoin
IRC:  None
CoinsSource Trust Index:  None
Proof of Developer:  None

http://allaltnews.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/kryptkoin-scrypt-based-pure-pos-coin.html

Nice article man Smiley

Don't forget about kryptly and krypteer Wink

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
TonySon

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 01:11:26 PM

Who are They  Huh

thanks
regard
TonySon
LordPiccolo

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 01:24:44 PM

Who are They  Huh

thanks
regard
TonySon

www.kryptly.com - Market place for digital product, currently accepts: BTC, Doge, KTK and Stripe payments, Dev is working on Paypal addition.

www.krypteer.com - Local KTK trading site with over 50 payment methods.

Have a look Wink

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
TonySon

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 01:31:32 PM

Who are They  Huh

thanks
regard
TonySon

www.kryptly.com - Market place for digital product, currently accepts: BTC, Doge, KTK and Stripe payments, Dev is working on Paypal addition.

www.krypteer.com - Local KTK trading site with over 50 payment methods.

Have a look Wink

thank you very much.
TonySon

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 01:34:21 PM

Hi DEV!
What do you think about try add KTK to poloniex and cryptsy ?
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 01:36:26 PM

@TonySon: RT done.
The more exchanges the better. KTK has been on Bittrex only for too long.

this space is intentionally left blank
TonySon

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 01:52:07 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2015, 02:08:34 PM by TonySon

@TonySon: RT done.
The more exchanges the better. KTK has been on Bittrex only for too long.
Ok, thanks
I don't sell KTK. I will keep KTK. Because! KTK the unique coin of the future keeps on growing AND i like KTK

Wow... Dev is working on Paypal addition

BBrNiko

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 08:20:43 PM

How's the staking difficulty atm? I wouldn't dare to sell anymore under 5k sats.
LordPiccolo

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 08:38:21 PM

How's the staking difficulty atm? I wouldn't dare to sell anymore under 5k sats.

staking diff is 0,0031.

I will hopefully have my wallet open again from sunday, Something keeps making my computer crash which is annoyinhg

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
TonySon

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 02:06:37 AM

Download....

Grin

tcbikerguy6

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 04:42:11 AM

I am having issues sending coins. I get "Error: Transaction creation failed"  Any ideas? The wallet is currently staking but I have not had this issue before. It seems that the KTK QT is somewhat lagging as well. I get a (Non Responsive) error at the top of the window some of the time for a second. Windows 7

Keep up all the great work Dev.

Pages: « 1 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 [306] 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 »
  Print  

Jump to: