Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:36:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 354 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN  (Read 413523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ontopicplease

Activity: 778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 01:55:52 PM

Hi, I am trying to mine some KTK, but everytime the coins are not comfirmed. Address says; n/a. Any ideas?

KTK is only POS now.

Yeah, that's what I mean. Having my wallet open and staking, but everytime address n/a.
Die Hard

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

M-a-j-i-d-B-C

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 07:41:53 PM

I'm also curious about the MP. Any update dev?
Die Hard

M-a-j-i-d-B-C

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 07:46:21 PM

Hi, I am trying to mine some KTK, but everytime the coins are not comfirmed. Address says; n/a. Any ideas?

KTK is only POS now.

Yeah, that's what I mean. Having my wallet open and staking, but everytime address n/a.

I guess if you leave it stake for awhile, it will work fine.
Phore (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 08:09:04 PM

After testing, I wasn't happy with how it was setup and so made updates to the online wallet api, adding some extra functions.

So now updating the code on the marketplace side. I can use a small part of the original code, but need to write some from scratch to reflect the new api functions being used.

Hope to have that done within a few days, I'll update everyone once it's ready and then set a release date.

I delivered on the online wallet and will do the same with the marketplace, it's not a 5 minute job though, nor can I work on it 24/7. So unfortunately takes longer than normal to complete. But if anyone doubts it's not coming is a fool!  Grin

Dev, any news on the MP?
We really need some positive news to get some traction.
Maybe it is possible to do some partial release, with not all features fully tested and then provide an upgrade?
However unfortunate it is, it is always better than a long period of silence and a great product coming too late, when most of the interest is already vanished.

After the MP is released, and I'm happy with how it works. The focus will be on 3 things:

1) Getting authors/vendors on board to list some of their products for sale. Even those not in crypto will be able to use it, as a fiat payment option will be added shortly after it goes live. So that will open it up to a much wider audience.

2) Start adding new coins as payment options, the online wallet/api can be setup for any other PoS coin that doesn't have an api already. Nearly all coins could do with more places to purchase stuff, so I'll be looking at adding coins that will help the MP increase it's reach. I don't plan on adding every coin out there, a set criteria will be in place = quality over quantity!

3) Marketing and also promoting the affiliate side of things where anyone can refer others and earn various commissions. Regardless of how small the KTK community is, if there is money to be made from the MP. It will attract people, so those that do hold KTK will ultimately benefit from the revenue affiliates help generate.

I understand it's been ongoing for a while now, but once it's live things will change. It's not a dedicated KTK currency marketplace, it's a marketplace for digital products that will accept multiple crypto currencies. It just so happens the same person setup both, and the MP in part will be a KTK asset. So I'll let people make their own minds up if that's a plus or not!  Tongue

Another coin is set to release a marketplace tomorrow, I'm looking forward to seeing what it's like and compare to our MP!

On a different note, glad I had a few buy orders that caught 90k of the dump to 100 sat today! although will never understand why someone would dump when it's been trading higher. Doesn't seem worth it for the amount of btc received. Although I'm guessing some are waiting for the MP release to do the exact same thing!  Shocked

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Phore (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 08:13:44 PM

As long as they are confirmed, it will add the generated KTK to your balance. Can check the transaction details on the block explorer to see KTK was added to the original address the coins were staked from.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 10:07:06 PM

On a different note, glad I had a few buy orders that caught 90k of the dump to 100 sat today! although will never understand why someone would dump when it's been trading higher. Doesn't seem worth it for the amount of btc received. Although I'm guessing some are waiting for the MP release to do the exact same thing!  Shocked

The dump happened because this coin is following the same sequence other coins have followed.

Those smart enough can see it.  You have just extended deadlines and given excuses (how many other free coins have we heard this from?)

The last phase is when OP starts asking "I don't know why anyone is dumping my coin?"

It follows the same pattern every time.

Nonetheless, thank you for the free KTK.   Smiley

Phore (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 11:43:46 PM

Lets save this!  Kiss

I said I'll never understand, especially when at this point little btc is made, but I don't care why an individual would dump. Those smart enough can see it's risk reward, the online wallet was released, same thing will happen with the marketplace.

If the MP wasn't going to happen, I would post here to let everyone know. Delays happen in coding, I don't see the correlation of how it was originally distributed with that fact.

Do you know why someone would be buying if it's following the "same sequence" as you put it? (whatever that is)

Either I know something or I'm not very smart because I've been buying and caught 90k in the dump today!

The dump happened because this coin is following the same sequence other coins have followed.

Those smart enough can see it.  You have just extended deadlines and given excuses (how many other free coins have we heard this from?)

The last phase is when OP starts asking "I don't know why anyone is dumping my coin?"

Nonetheless, thank you for the free KTK.
   Smiley

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 05:02:11 AM

Lets save this!  Kiss

I said I'll never understand, especially when at this point little btc is made, but I don't care why an individual would dump. Those smart enough can see it's risk reward, the online wallet was released, same thing will happen with the marketplace.

If the MP wasn't going to happen, I would post here to let everyone know. Delays happen in coding, I don't see the correlation of how it was originally distributed with that fact.

Do you know why someone would be buying if it's following the "same sequence" as you put it? (whatever that is)

Either I know something or I'm not very smart because I've been buying and caught 90k in the dump today!

Smiley

I really like this coin for some reason.

I hope I'm wrong about this, then again who knows.
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 06:42:46 AM

Lets save this!  Kiss

Smiley

I really like this coin for some reason.

I hope I'm wrong about this, then again who knows.
like it because of free and fair distribution at first.
what about yours?
sobad

Activity: 77

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 11:47:27 AM

Bittrex will delist KTK in 3 days, if under 1.4 BTC is traded.
According to my calculations ~ 0.7 BTC was traded in last 4 days.
So we need 0.7 more to stay on Bittrex.

Die Hard

M-a-j-i-d-B-C

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 12:09:35 PM

Bittrex will delist KTK in 3 days, if under 1.4 BTC is traded.
According to my calculations ~ 0.7 BTC was traded in last 4 days.
So we need 0.7 more to stay on Bittrex.

Not a problem. Sent you a PM.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 12:54:55 PM

Dev, thanks for the update on the MP.
Really looking forward to have things running and start the discussion on the next steps.

[...]

After the MP is released, and I'm happy with how it works. The focus will be on 3 things:

1) Getting authors/vendors on board to list some of their products for sale. Even those not in crypto will be able to use it, as a fiat payment option will be added shortly after it goes live. So that will open it up to a much wider audience.

2) Start adding new coins as payment options, the online wallet/api can be setup for any other PoS coin that doesn't have an api already. Nearly all coins could do with more places to purchase stuff, so I'll be looking at adding coins that will help the MP increase it's reach. I don't plan on adding every coin out there, a set criteria will be in place = quality over quantity!

3) Marketing and also promoting the affiliate side of things where anyone can refer others and earn various commissions. Regardless of how small the KTK community is, if there is money to be made from the MP. It will attract people, so those that do hold KTK will ultimately benefit from the revenue affiliates help generate.

I understand it's been ongoing for a while now, but once it's live things will change. It's not a dedicated KTK currency marketplace, it's a marketplace for digital products that will accept multiple crypto currencies. It just so happens the same person setup both, and the MP in part will be a KTK asset. So I'll let people make their own minds up if that's a plus or not!  Tongue

Another coin is set to release a marketplace tomorrow, I'm looking forward to seeing what it's like and compare to our MP!

this space is intentionally left blank
copychicken

Activity: 784

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 08:17:31 PM

does anyone know what is the other coin?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 08:22:38 PM

which releases the MP i mean...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 08:39:47 PM

does anyone know what is the other coin?

PROZ coin?: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740383.0
OPAL coin?: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=778720.0

copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 08:41:15 PM

no its OPAL coin... http://www.opal-coin.com/news/2014/11/opal-to-release-marketplace-for-digital-products/

copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 08:42:47 PM

they are not ready yet too... the site only is open for registration...

uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 08:45:56 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2014, 09:44:11 PM by uki

they are not ready yet too... the site only is open for registration...

they (OPAL) are however much more active on IRC.

copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 11:08:10 PM

i dont know even if we have irc Smiley

well sometimes it depends on the quality of the job.. than talking..
some are good in words... some in actions...

everything is a bet... we can only sit and watch..

Krista

Activity: 463

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 11:50:15 AM

Let's trade one Bittrex more actively.
Or we will be removed.
Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 354 »
  Print  

Jump to: