Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:31:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 354 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN  (Read 413518 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Phore (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 05:46:58 PM

Updated.

I was hoping for next week (Wed), but looking at what I still need to finish moved it back a few extra days...

Launch date for the MP is Monday 29th Sept.

Do you have any updates on when the marketplace will be launched? Also Could you update the thread title with maybe something to do with the market place. Titles are a huge way to attract attention to a coin. 

Thanks for the news. Please post in title that MP launch planned for 9/29.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MajidBC

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

KryptKoin is one of the best!!!

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 06:14:46 PM

Hello KryptKoin friends,
Please add $UNO to the KryptKoin marketplace.  Unobtanium has been around for a year, has a great community, merchant acceptance through coinpayments.net and unbreakablecoinauctions.com, and is consistently a top-50 crypto on CMC.

Please consider Unobtaniun/UNO. We'd love to be in your market.

Best wishes to you all.
Welcome! Nice to see you here. Details about adding new coins to the MP will be announced soon.
Phore (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 06:16:57 PM

Marketplace Update

Okay, just to post details about the % profit share to KTK holders. Please discuss and give any opinion you may have.

Taking the money supply into account (approx 17M), a total of 20.4% on all profits generated will be given to KTK holders.

That means, vendor sales fees, any products created/owned by the MP, advertising (banner ads) and any other ways to generate revenue.

Initially the profit share is calculated based on:

10000 KTK = 0.012% (taking into account the full 17M)

The minimum KTK holding is 30K and the maximum is 1M, that would give a profit share of 0.036% and 1.2% respectively.

Once the MP is live, can then look at how much KTK is on exchanges and not eligible to receive any profit share. So the % will go up based on just the KTK being held in wallets.

Anyone who would like to take part in the profit share will register their address, and then it can be tracked.

All dividends will be paid in btc, so any revenue generated in USD/KTK/OTHER ALTS will be exchanged before being paid out.

The start date for paying out dividends will be finalized after the MP is live.

If anyone has suggestions/ideas how we can automate the process, please don't be shy!  Wink

I was hoping for next week (Wed), but looking at what I still need to finish moved it back a few extra days...

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Continental

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 06:19:06 PM

Marketplace Update

Okay, just to post details about the % profit share to KTK holders. Please discuss and give any opinion you may have.

Taking the money supply into account (approx 17M), a total of 20.4% on all profits generated will be given to KTK holders.

That means, vendor sales fees, any products created/owned by the MP, advertising (banner ads) and any other ways to generate revenue.

The minimum KTK holding is 30K and the maximum is 1M, that would give a profit share of 0.036% and 1.2% respectively.

Once the MP is live, can then look at how much KTK is on exchanges and not eligible to receive any profit share. So the % will go up based on just the KTK being held in wallets.

Anyone who would like to take part in the profit share will register their address, and then it can be tracked.

All dividends will be paid in btc, so any revenue generated in USD/KTK/OTHER ALTS will be exchanged before being paid out.

If anyone has suggestions/ideas how we can automate the process, please don't be shy!  Wink

Launch date for the MP? What do you mean?
Phore (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 06:46:59 PM

The marketplace is going live on the 29th.

Launch date for the MP? What do you mean?

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 07:43:53 PM

Marketplace Update

Great way to make the coin more valuable. Returning money to the holders is always good for price.
tom14cat14

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 08:03:03 PM

Can we get as many KTK supporters in the IRC #ktk. There is a vote that starts in 48 mins and we need as many supporters to take part as we can. So please join.
tom14cat14

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 08:33:43 PM

We have 5 mins until voting starts. So far I am the only one.
hala

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 03:01:24 AM

the detail is promising , and i think  the max holder limit is acceptable . maybe is a little too much,  0.5 Million is a good idea  .  Wink

BTC is the best payout to give holder.
tom14cat14

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 03:27:23 AM

the detail is promising , and i think  the max holder limit is acceptable . maybe is a little too much,  0.5 Million is a good idea  .  Wink

I like the payment where it is. It gives everyone something to shoot for.
prix

Activity: 750
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 04:21:26 AM

It's very difficult to control an upper limit. How do you want to control it?
The user may have multiple addresses, mails, forum accounts, etc.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:32:09 AM

Marketplace Update

Few remarks. One: if dividends are to be paid in BTC only that would mean you would have to sell KTK that were earned on the MP, thus pushing the price down.
My suggestion is to pay dividend in KTK and BTC, where all non-KTK should be converted to BTC. That shouldn't be overly complex and in that way we won't add any selling pressure to the price of the coin.

Remark two. If dividend is to be paid based on KTK held in the wallet, how to determine the number of coins to qualify for dividend? Monitor periodically each eligible wallet and then take the average amount that was held in the wallet over that period?

Multiple addresses? No problem, registration would include sending, e.g., 100 uKTK to confirm you are the owner of the address. you would be required to pass txid of all addresses belonging to you that you want to be eligible for dividend.

this space is intentionally left blank
policymaker

Activity: 210

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:22:27 PM

excellent update on MP, ty v much!

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 10:54:07 PM

So should I message dev about participating in the shareholder list or will there be another announcement of how to do it?
tom14cat14

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 11:34:50 PM

So should I message dev about participating in the shareholder list or will there be another announcement of how to do it?

Another announcement. He wants to have it up and running with sales date before selling any shares.
MajidBC

Activity: 182

KryptKoin is one of the best!!!

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 10:19:05 PM

Few remarks. One: if dividends are to be paid in BTC only that would mean you would have to sell KTK that were earned on the MP, thus pushing the price down.
My suggestion is to pay dividend in KTK and BTC, where all non-KTK should be converted to BTC. That shouldn't be overly complex and in that way we won't add any selling pressure to the price of the coin.

Multiple addresses? No problem, registration would include sending, e.g., 100 uKTK to confirm you are the owner of the address. you would be required to pass txid of all addresses belonging to you that you want to be eligible for dividend.

I agree about the first remark.

About multiple addresses, I think prix said that putting upper limit is nonsense, since someone can have multiple addresses. And my question is why there should be an upper limit at the first place?

frant100

Activity: 349
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 07:14:02 AM

About multiple addresses, I think prix said that putting upper limit is nonsense, since someone can have multiple addresses. And my question is why there should be an upper limit at the first place?

agree with upper limit I hold another coin and the dev of that coin was staking the distribution wallet  at launch wich caused him to get most of the BTC dividend but it will be difficult to stop people having multiple wallets
Phore (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 03:05:31 PM

I was trying to keep things simple as possible but you have a good point, so will go with your suggestion.

Yes

And another good suggestion! Wink

Remark two. If dividend is to be paid based on KTK held in the wallet, how to determine the number of coins to qualify for dividend? Monitor periodically each eligible wallet and then take the average amount that was held in the wallet over that period?

The max limit was to try avoid anyone having too much % of the profit share.

We still have a large amount in the bounty pot, and I have my KTK but in both instances they won't be registered for the KTK holders (20.4%) profit share.

Both together is around 1.5M, so straight away KTK holders will get a boost on the % share. I don't think it would be fair to give 20.4% and then claw some back from my own stack and the bounty pot!

I'll make the addresses public, and those who register will have theirs listed too, so it's transparent for all to see which addresses receives the profit share.

agree with upper limit I hold another coin and the dev of that coin was staking the distribution wallet  at launch wich caused him to get most of the BTC dividend but it will be difficult to stop people having multiple wallets

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
cryptopumpas

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 08:28:45 PM

can i register by giving my ktk wallet adres?
itsmeram

Activity: 212
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:37:07 AM

Marketplace Update

Register wher and what? can you explain more please
Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 354 »
  Print  

Jump to: