Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:31:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 354 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN  (Read 413523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Historical

Activity: 268
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:46:17 PM

I watched an hour ago, and it was an DDOS attack on nicehash. Even the nicehash stats did not work.
Multipool read data through api, and what is actually http (web) traffic, and there may be differences, sometimes up, sometimes down.
The most important is whether and how many BTC arrives at your wallet.
After rest, for a few days, I think to make some calculation, and show on KTK pool homepage, which algo and on which site (nicehash, waffle) is most profitable to mine. If community and dev agree.

I have pointed both my rigs to nicehash through our multipool, and they appear to be working correctly, but the mining stats either give me like 20% of my total hash or some times even 0% . I thought it would be more stable, any input on that?

Phore (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 01:48:01 PM

When I announce the giveaway later this week, I'm sure we will see just a few more!  Cool

we need more miners for mulitipool , maybe we should pelege KTK to it .

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Historical

Activity: 268
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:51:43 PM

Also, it seems that nicehash blocks rigs leased on betarigs.  Shocked
I had this problem a month ago, and when I pointed miner to waffle, everything was working well..
This has not yet officially from nicehash, but I know several people who have had the same problem.

opus.224

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:59:17 PM

I watched an hour ago, and it was an DDOS attack on nicehash. Even the nicehash stats did not work.
Multipool read data through api, and what is actually http (web) traffic, and there may be differences, sometimes up, sometimes down.
The most important is whether and how many BTC arrives at your wallet.
After rest, for a few days, I think to make some calculation, and show on KTK pool homepage, which algo and on which site (nicehash, waffle) is most profitable to mine. If community and dev agree.

Great job Historical! Pointed all my miners to your pool. Hope other will do the same.
Keep up with good work!
policymaker

Activity: 210

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:24:39 PM

Thanx for ur replies guys!

I pointed my rigs back to nicehash, I think it is working as it should be, have made some satoshis already. I believe we expect those to be traded for KTK at some point then sent to our KTK wallets?

Concerning coin control:

I open the send tab, and I click Inputs. Next to me total amount, there is a number, are those the chuncks? I have 1957 right now. There are some big chuncks with hundreds or thousands of coins, and then there are some really small ones, tens of coins or just a couple.

If I select ALL chunks, then de-select the big ones with thousands or hundreds of coins, I then sent the other ones to my MAIN address again? Their stake age resets, but they are accounted as big chunks from now on?

Damn it I need to know that stuff for XC as well!!!  Sad

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
IceColdTommy

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:26:36 PM

I pointed my rigs back to nicehash, I think it is working as it should be, have made some satoshis already. I believe we expect those to be traded for KTK at some point then sent to our KTK wallets?

Concerning coin control:

I open the send tab, and I click Inputs. Next to me total amount, there is a number, are those the chuncks? I have 1957 right now. There are some big chuncks with hundreds or thousands of coins, and then there are some really small ones, tens of coins or just a couple.

If I select ALL chunks, then de-select the big ones with thousands or hundreds of coins, I then sent the other ones to my MAIN address again? Their stake age resets, but they are accounted as big chunks from now on?

Damn it I need to know that stuff for XC as well!!!  Sad

Slecting all those small chunks and sending to yourself will make a big chunk that will have 0 coinage, and everytime you get stake the chunk will be again halved and so on, so you will have to group them from time to time
policymaker

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:30:53 PM

Concerning coin control:

Damn it I need to know that stuff for XC as well!!!  Sad

Slecting all those small chunks and sending to yourself will make a big chunk that will have 0 coinage, and everytime you get stake the chunk will be again halved and so on, so you will have to group them from time to time

But I was right? So that's the correct way to manage your coins, by grouping them as a transcation and re-seding them to urself, and resetting their coin age? Thus some1 with 1k coins, will group, for example, as 4x 250 chunks, send them back to his wallet, and they will start staking as 250 chunks!

ps: In any case, backing up ur wallet.dat is critical I guess!

ps2: nicehash seems to be working really nice, I am tasting the sweet KTK already!

Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
IceColdTommy

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:35:04 PM

Concerning coin control:

But I was right? So that's the correct way to manage your coins, by grouping them as a transcation and re-seding them to urself, and resetting their coin age? Thus some1 with 1k coins, will group, for example, as 4x 250 chunks, send them back to his wallet, and they will start staking as 250 chunks!

ps2: nicehash seems to be working really nice, I am tasting the sweet KTK already!

Basiclly if you merge 4x250 chunks you will get one 1000 which will stake as 1000 giving you bigger pos block, so you were right
policymaker

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 03:05:47 PM

Concerning coin control:

Basiclly if you merge 4x250 chunks you will get one 1000 which will stake as 1000 giving you bigger pos block, so you were right

I think we r saying the same thing, but I didnt explain my example correctly: 1k coins, lots of funny staking going on. So I group my thousands of small chunks into 4 groups of 250 each, then re-send them to my address. Now, after coin mature, I should I have 4 staking groups of 250 coins each, instead of hundreds or thousands of super small coin groups. Is that correct?

Sry for wasting ur time, but I would love to make a visual guide for this feature and I want to clear things before attempting so.

IceColdTommy

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 03:13:00 PM

Concerning coin control:

I think we r saying the same thing, but I didnt explain my example correctly: 1k coins, lots of funny staking going on. So I group my thousands of small chunks into 4 groups of 250 each, then re-send them to my address. Now, after coin mature, I should I have 4 staking groups of 250 coins each, instead of hundreds or thousands of super small coin groups. Is that correct?

Sry for wasting ur time, but I would love to make a visual guide for this feature and I want to clear things before attempting so.

I have some spare time untill the game starts Smiley

yes that is correct, but my point is why to group them into 4 chunks of 250 when you can have 1 chunk of 1000, it makes it easier afterwords as after you get one stake your 1k chunk will become 2x500 chunks and after the next stake you will have 4x250 chunks so its better to have 1 bigger chunk so you don't have to group them all the time, like for example at this point i have about 10 chunks over 4k, 5 chunks between 2-3k and anoter 10 chunks between 1-2k few minutes ago i got stake from around 8k coin chunk which gave me PoS block of 1.62 KTK and right now a 2769 chunk which gives me PoS block of 0.67KTK
policymaker

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 03:36:51 PM

Concerning coin control:

I have some spare time untill the game starts Smiley

yes that is correct, but my point is why to group them into 4 chunks of 250 when you can have 1 chunk of 1000, it makes it easier afterwords as after you get one stake your 1k chunk will become 2x500 chunks and after the next stake you will have 4x250 chunks so its better to have 1 bigger chunk so you don't have to group them all the time, like for example at this point i have about 10 chunks over 4k, 5 chunks between 2-3k and anoter 10 chunks between 1-2k few minutes ago i got stake from around 8k coin chunk which gave me PoS block of 1.62 KTK and right now a 2769 chunk which gives me PoS block of 0.67KTK

thank you! will try experimenting myself and then make the guide!

IDK, I guess I wanted to created more groupings from the start, cause I want to see more staking in different days, not just w8 with no action in 1 week for 1 stake Tongue

Phore (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 03:38:03 PM

You can group all the small blocks and send to your address again.

When you have many small blocks you will find in coin control you have a limit on how many can be selected in one address. 67 blocks and that's just under the 10k bytes send limit.

You are better off grouping as many small blocks as possible (up to 67) into one large block. If you group into blocks of 250 it will quickly split down into those very small blocks again!

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
policymaker

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 03:44:03 PM

I just sent to myself 4k to experiment, all went smoothly.

Does the "custom change address" option do anything specific? I left it unchecked, I just entered "pay to" address to me.

LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 03:54:00 PM

I sent all of my coins to myself the other day, worked like a treat.

I will do this every other week or so I guess, doesn't cost much ( small fee )

Helped speed the wallet back up which was nice.

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
Mortimer452

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 04:14:01 PM

We were originally told that those of us that held onto 50% or more of our original stake would get the remaining 2M coins divided between those that held. So personally I would like you to stay true to your word and do what you originally said. For those that wish to donate their portion they can do that if they wish. Let us decide if we want to donate our portion. I think this is the most fair way to do it.

^^^^ THIS ^^^^
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 04:19:24 PM

We were originally told that those of us that held onto 50% or more of our original stake would get the remaining 2M coins divided between those that held. So personally I would like you to stay true to your word and do what you originally said. For those that wish to donate their portion they can do that if they wish. Let us decide if we want to donate our portion. I think this is the most fair way to do it.

^^^^ THIS ^^^^
THIS what?

this space is intentionally left blank
Mortimer452

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 04:25:40 PM

^^^^ THIS ^^^^
THIS what?

The quote above where the arrows are pointing. 
IceColdTommy

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 04:51:07 PM

^^^^ THIS ^^^^
THIS what?

The simplest solution to solve this is the dev to give the KTK that was promised on start to the greedy that don't stop to ask and whats left to add to the development pot, anyway we all know that most of the users that held more than 50% KTK was only so they can get more and sell them all at the end, this community doesn't need users that only think on their own pocket
IceColdTommy

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 04:57:03 PM

Don't forget to vote on MintPal this Thursday is KryptDay for every vote you get 30KTK
policymaker

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 04:59:52 PM

^^^^ THIS ^^^^
THIS what?

The simplest solution to solve this is the dev to give the KTK that was promised on start to the greedy that don't stop to ask and whats left to add to the development pot, anyway we all know that most of the users that held more than 50% KTK was only so they can get more and sell them all at the end, this community doesn't need users that only think on their own pocket

+1

Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 354 »
  Print  

Jump to: