Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:33:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 354 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN  (Read 413523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
IceColdTommy

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:05:31 PM

Can i still register or its over?

Its over, but you can still buy on bittrex while its cheap or mine on the multipool that pays in KTK http://www.kryptkoinpool.com/
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:25:16 PM

Don't forget to vote on MintPal this Thursday is KryptDay for every vote you get 30KTK

Please folks get this message out there!!!!!!!

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
amacar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:40:22 PM

#6217 , already at place 30  Cheesy

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:51:00 PM

We were originally told that those of us that held onto 50% or more of our original stake would get the remaining 2M coins divided between those that held. So personally I would like you to stay true to your word and do what you originally said. For those that wish to donate their portion they can do that if they wish. Let us decide if we want to donate our portion. I think this is the most fair way to do it.

^^^^ THIS ^^^^
THIS what?

The quote above where the arrows are pointing. 
Just read few pages before what most people think about it. So far you are the only two that do not want to donate it to the developement pot.

this space is intentionally left blank
IceColdTommy

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:56:26 PM

We were originally told that those of us that held onto 50% or more of our original stake would get the remaining 2M coins divided between those that held. So personally I would like you to stay true to your word and do what you originally said. For those that wish to donate their portion they can do that if they wish. Let us decide if we want to donate our portion. I think this is the most fair way to do it.

^^^^ THIS ^^^^
THIS what?

The quote above where the arrows are pointing. 
Just read few pages before what most people think about it. So far you are the only two that do not want to donate it to the developement pot.

So let them have their share its better for everyone
open82buy

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:05:08 PM

Thanx for ur replies guys!

I pointed my rigs back to nicehash, I think it is working as it should be, have made some satoshis already. I believe we expect those to be traded for KTK at some point then sent to our KTK wallets?

Concerning coin control:

I open the send tab, and I click Inputs. Next to me total amount, there is a number, are those the chuncks? I have 1957 right now. There are some big chuncks with hundreds or thousands of coins, and then there are some really small ones, tens of coins or just a couple.

If I select ALL chunks, then de-select the big ones with thousands or hundreds of coins, I then sent the other ones to my MAIN address again? Their stake age resets, but they are accounted as big chunks from now on?

Damn it I need to know that stuff for XC as well!!!  Sad

Slecting all those small chunks and sending to yourself will make a big chunk that will have 0 coinage, and everytime you get stake the chunk will be again halved and so on, so you will have to group them from time to time

But I was right? So that's the correct way to manage your coins, by grouping them as a transcation and re-seding them to urself, and resetting their coin age? Thus some1 with 1k coins, will group, for example, as 4x 250 chunks, send them back to his wallet, and they will start staking as 250 chunks!

ps: In any case, backing up ur wallet.dat is critical I guess!

ps2: nicehash seems to be working really nice, I am tasting the sweet KTK already!

Basiclly if you merge 4x250 chunks you will get one 1000 which will stake as 1000 giving you bigger pos block, so you were right

I think we r saying the same thing, but I didnt explain my example correctly: 1k coins, lots of funny staking going on. So I group my thousands of small chunks into 4 groups of 250 each, then re-send them to my address. Now, after coin mature, I should I have 4 staking groups of 250 coins each, instead of hundreds or thousands of super small coin groups. Is that correct?

Sry for wasting ur time, but I would love to make a visual guide for this feature and I want to clear things before attempting so.

I have some spare time untill the game starts Smiley

yes that is correct, but my point is why to group them into 4 chunks of 250 when you can have 1 chunk of 1000, it makes it easier afterwords as after you get one stake your 1k chunk will become 2x500 chunks and after the next stake you will have 4x250 chunks so its better to have 1 bigger chunk so you don't have to group them all the time, like for example at this point i have about 10 chunks over 4k, 5 chunks between 2-3k and anoter 10 chunks between 1-2k few minutes ago i got stake from around 8k coin chunk which gave me PoS block of 1.62 KTK and right now a 2769 chunk which gives me PoS block of 0.67KTK

thank you! will try experimenting myself and then make the guide!

IDK, I guess I wanted to created more groupings from the start, cause I want to see more staking in different days, not just w8 with no action in 1 week for 1 stake Tongue

I would love to see an Idiots guide to the above.
Thanks the village idiot.
LionOfNarnia

Activity: 938

Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:18:06 PM

#6226 Lion strikes again Grin

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
policymaker

Activity: 210

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:33:12 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2014, 06:46:16 PM by policymaker

Thanx for ur replies guys!

I pointed my rigs back to nicehash, I think it is working as it should be, have made some satoshis already. I believe we expect those to be traded for KTK at some point then sent to our KTK wallets?

Concerning coin control:

I open the send tab, and I click Inputs. Next to me total amount, there is a number, are those the chuncks? I have 1957 right now. There are some big chuncks with hundreds or thousands of coins, and then there are some really small ones, tens of coins or just a couple.

If I select ALL chunks, then de-select the big ones with thousands or hundreds of coins, I then sent the other ones to my MAIN address again? Their stake age resets, but they are accounted as big chunks from now on?

Damn it I need to know that stuff for XC as well!!!  Sad

Slecting all those small chunks and sending to yourself will make a big chunk that will have 0 coinage, and everytime you get stake the chunk will be again halved and so on, so you will have to group them from time to time

But I was right? So that's the correct way to manage your coins, by grouping them as a transcation and re-seding them to urself, and resetting their coin age? Thus some1 with 1k coins, will group, for example, as 4x 250 chunks, send them back to his wallet, and they will start staking as 250 chunks!

ps: In any case, backing up ur wallet.dat is critical I guess!

ps2: nicehash seems to be working really nice, I am tasting the sweet KTK already!

Basiclly if you merge 4x250 chunks you will get one 1000 which will stake as 1000 giving you bigger pos block, so you were right

I think we r saying the same thing, but I didnt explain my example correctly: 1k coins, lots of funny staking going on. So I group my thousands of small chunks into 4 groups of 250 each, then re-send them to my address. Now, after coin mature, I should I have 4 staking groups of 250 coins each, instead of hundreds or thousands of super small coin groups. Is that correct?

Sry for wasting ur time, but I would love to make a visual guide for this feature and I want to clear things before attempting so.

I have some spare time untill the game starts Smiley

yes that is correct, but my point is why to group them into 4 chunks of 250 when you can have 1 chunk of 1000, it makes it easier afterwords as after you get one stake your 1k chunk will become 2x500 chunks and after the next stake you will have 4x250 chunks so its better to have 1 bigger chunk so you don't have to group them all the time, like for example at this point i have about 10 chunks over 4k, 5 chunks between 2-3k and anoter 10 chunks between 1-2k few minutes ago i got stake from around 8k coin chunk which gave me PoS block of 1.62 KTK and right now a 2769 chunk which gives me PoS block of 0.67KTK

thank you! will try experimenting myself and then make the guide!

IDK, I guess I wanted to created more groupings from the start, cause I want to see more staking in different days, not just w8 with no action in 1 week for 1 stake Tongue

I would love to see an Idiots guide to the above.
Thanks the village idiot.

oh im pretty sure I grasped the idea. I just dont know what that custom address tick box is for, need some1 to clear this for me. Didnt use it ...

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
Historical

Activity: 268
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:59:57 PM

Mulitpool is live!  Grin Cool

http://www.kryptkoinpool.com

WafflePool started today with x13 algo. It's still in beta stage, I've probed it, and all is working fine.
More at: http://wafflepool.com/newalgos .
It is now updated on KryptKoinPool, together with the statistical pages.

ottobene

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:03:17 PM

what next prepares KTK? What roadmap?
IceColdTommy

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:06:59 PM

Mulitpool is live!  Grin Cool

http://www.kryptkoinpool.com

WafflePool started today with x13 algo. It's still in beta stage, I've probed it, and all is working fine.
More at: http://wafflepool.com/newalgos .
It is now updated on KryptKoinPool, together with the statistical pages.

How/when will the exchange to KTK occur, daily or everytime user has confirmed BTC?
Richard213

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:08:45 PM

what next prepares KTK? What roadmap?

so long i see
in long term we aim mintpal
maybe we can get merchant after this multipool (i think)  Roll Eyes
Historical

Activity: 268
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:14:30 PM

How/when will the exchange to KTK occur, daily or everytime user has confirmed BTC?
Every few hours, for confirmed btc.
When will the payment arrive from nicehash and waffle, it depends on several factors (payment threshold).

Phore (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 11:01:49 PM

The custom change address, is if you want to change the address on the remaining coins while sending a transaction.

You have 100 KTK in address abc
You want to send 1 KTK to address xyz

And you want to change the address abc at the same time as sending the 1 KTK transaction.

You would enter the new address 321 in the custom change address field.

The remaining 99 KTK are now in address 321.

oh im pretty sure I grasped the idea. I just dont know what that custom address tick box is for, need some1 to clear this for me. Didnt use it ...

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
policymaker

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:36:57 AM

The custom change address, is if you want to change the address on the remaining coins while sending a transaction.

And you want to change the address abc at the same time as sending the 1 KTK transaction.

wow thanx for the response, I guess this is convenient if you want to share your coins in 2 addresses(like 2 new wallets), at the same time? Or is it even more advanced than that?

Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
Phore (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 12:57:54 AM

It only moves them to a new address in your wallet. But if you were doing a transaction to one of your own addresses, then yes can be seen as sharing between 2 addresses.

For sending to multiple addresses, then using the "Add Recipient" option will group as 1 transaction and can be seen on the blockchain with multiple outputs.

wow thanx for the response, I guess this is convenient if you want to share your coins in 2 addresses(like 2 new wallets), at the same time? Or is it even more advanced than that?

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
policymaker

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:05:13 AM

Last question (I hope):

I have like thousands of small groups of coins, copies of previous stakes. Is there ANY faster way to grouping them together and sending them, other than just selecting/unselecting each and every one of them? Like when you hold control and select a lot of files in windows OS.

I guess I should just select all the sum and send it to wallet again.

LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:18:59 AM

Guys I am happy to sponsor the krypt day this week but the volume is way to low on bittrex and that needs to be sorted quickly!

Like I said the other day, my purchasing alone had half the volume which is just silly!

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
opus.224

Activity: 247

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:27:57 AM

Nice Hash down  Angry
Redirecting my miners to Waffle.
curT

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:33:58 AM

28  KTK   Krypt Koin  voted  #6349
Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 354 »
  Print  

Jump to: