Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:31:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【LakeBTC.com】Bitcoin Exchange  (Read 74869 times)
LakeBTC (OP)

Activity: 903
Merit: 1000

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 03:44:05 PM

Now no documents needed if you limit your activities to BTC, USD.LakeBTC, and EgoPay USD.

But deposit from EgoPay is virtually impossible... Embarrassed

I have the same feelings  Sad

I hate EgoPay, it always makes me wait for a long time.

Sorry guys. EgoPay said they are working on it but did not provide an ETA. It's out of our control. You may want to consider other means of deposit such as bank wire and Ripple network.
Could you open a SEPA account?

I saw lakebtc recently opened a spea account, but it seems only accept SEK..
I see it also, but I deposit to sepa just only buy bitcoin, why can't I do trading with sepa?

we are adding new payment methods, including sepa ...

LakeBanker: Free Banking for the World     LakeBanker.com   Token Sale. Participate Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LakeBTC (OP)

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 07:56:56 AM

Now no documents needed if you limit your activities to BTC, USD.LakeBTC, and EgoPay USD.

Sorry guys. EgoPay said they are working on it but did not provide an ETA. It's out of our control. You may want to consider other means of deposit such as bank wire and Ripple network.

Swedish Krona? open sepa account actually don't recive euro.. annoying  Sad

EUR and other currencies will be available ... working on it Smiley

LakeBanker: Free Banking for the World     LakeBanker.com   Token Sale. Participate Now!
BTCjust

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 06:44:56 AM

No matter what you deposit currency, sepa will help you converted into SEK.

yes, if you transfer in the EU, you can select the currency in the recipient's account. So if you have EUR, you can still send SEK, they will convert it as well.

Plus if you have a SEK account and you receive EUR, I'm also sure it gets converted right away.
Francesca

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:14:45 AM

good day man!
I am awaiting the release of my balance on the site, the deposit was made by wire.
LakeBTC (OP)

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 01:01:31 PM

good day man!
I am awaiting the release of my balance on the site, the deposit was made by wire.

Please contact support by email and let them know your UID and wire amount. They'd be happy to assist you.

LakeBTC (OP)

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 12:21:21 AM

No matter what you deposit currency, sepa will help you converted into SEK.

yes, if you transfer in the EU, you can select the currency in the recipient's account. So if you have EUR, you can still send SEK, they will convert it as well.

Plus if you have a SEK account and you receive EUR, I'm also sure it gets converted right away.

more currencies will be included.

btw, if you just won a 8 million SEK Nobel prize, you can use it to buy BTC at LakeBTC Smiley

LakeBTC (OP)

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 05:45:42 AM

As promised, we will overhaul our fee structures very soon.

You will like it. Stay tuned pls ...

Newar
Legendary

Activity: 1358

https://gliph.me/hUF

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 01:03:16 PM

how does it works?  would the orders within the dark pool to be priority?

no. all orders get matched in the same way. dark pool orders are not displayed in public orderbook - that's the only difference.

Just to clarify: Do they show in the history?

OTC rating | GPG keyid 1DC91318EE785FDE | Gliph: lightning bicycle tree music | Mycelium, a swift & secure Bitcoin client for Android | LocalBitcoins
LakeBTC (OP)

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 01:14:14 PM

how does it works?  would the orders within the dark pool to be priority?

no. all orders get matched in the same way. dark pool orders are not displayed in public orderbook - that's the only difference.

Just to clarify: Do they show in the history?

yes they do. they get matched with all other orders and once executed, they show in the history like everybody else.

mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 02:06:52 AM

what's your banks` names from China and from Europe?
LakeBTC (OP)

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 05:38:09 AM

Dear Users,

A LakeBTC user, HR, recently notified us that there is a phishing website www.lalkebtc.com (with one extra letter "L" between a and k) that attempts to steal users' login credentials.

LakeBTC takes security very seriously. Rest assured, with LakeBTC's risk management and internal controls, the damage caused by a hacker with your login credential is limited. All withdrawals need to go thru automatic system checks including login history and book balances, email/SMS confirmations, and a two-level manual approval. The chance of bitcoin loss is low.

Nevertheless, we strongly recommend all users to

1. Make sure our only domain name LakeBTC.com is in your address bar, with the green https header
2. After each login, check your login history for any suspicious activities.
3. Enable Google Auth (click My Wallet in the menu, then "Settings" tab)
4. Have your cellphone number verified

We'd like to thank HR for the heads up, and would appreciate it if you could report any potential security issues to us.

Thank you for choosing LakeBTC.com!

https://www.lakebtc.com/p/7063?locale=en

LakeBTC (OP)

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 09:41:30 AM

Dear Users,

A LakeBTC user, HR, recently notified us that there is a phishing website www.lalkebtc.com (with one extra letter "L" between a and k) that attempts to steal users' login credentials.

LakeBTC takes security very seriously. Rest assured, with LakeBTC's risk management and internal controls, the damage caused by a hacker with your login credential is limited. All withdrawals need to go thru automatic system checks including login history and book balances, email/SMS confirmations, and a two-level manual approval. The chance of bitcoin loss is low.

Nevertheless, we strongly recommend all users to

1. Make sure our only domain name LakeBTC.com is in your address bar, with the green https header
2. After each login, check your login history for any suspicious activities.
3. Enable Google Auth (click My Wallet in the menu, then "Settings" tab)
4. Have your cellphone number verified

We'd like to thank HR for the heads up, and would appreciate it if you could report any potential security issues to us.

Thank you for choosing LakeBTC.com!

https://www.lakebtc.com/p/7063?locale=en

A quick update: our prod support blocked this site from referring to LakeBTC.com.

However, it's still possible to clone our page on a different but similar domain name. All users should pay close attention to the URL in the address bar.

mayax
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 09:55:56 AM

i have to repeat the question because you did not answer :

or

who is processing your bank wires?

thank you !
LakeBTC (OP)

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 02:13:25 AM

i have to repeat the question because you did not answer :

or

who is processing your bank wires?

thank you !

click "Deposit", then "USD", then "WIRE", and you will get the most up-to-date bank info.

Do NOT trust any banking info on web forums, in emails, chats, or social media etc.

ONLY use bank info shown on our secure website, LakeBTC.com. This is the ONLY source of such info.

mayax
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 12:22:54 PM

i don't want to register on your website prior to know where you are banking.

you should write your bank account(s) on your website as BitStamp is doing. any potential customer will know whether he wants to use your services or not.
your website is "secured" enough(I guess) to put that information on it without being necessary a "Sign up". Smiley

Also, i don't think it is a secret if you will say: we have bank account(s) with X or Y bank or with A or B payment processor.

I didn't ask for full banking details. only the bank's name(s) or payment processor's name.

Thank you and I am waiting for your reply.
LakeBTC (OP)

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 01:43:37 AM

i don't want to register on your website prior to know where you are banking.

you should write your bank account(s) on your website as BitStamp is doing. any potential customer will know whether he wants to use your services or not.
your website is "secured" enough(I guess) to put that information on it without being necessary a "Sign up". Smiley

Also, i don't think it is a secret if you will say: we have bank account(s) with X or Y bank or with A or B payment processor.

I didn't ask for full banking details. only the bank's name(s) or payment processor's name.

Thank you and I am waiting for your reply.

Thank you for your suggestion. I'll forward it to the management for consideration.

Current company policy is: no personal info is required for BTC/Ripple network/EgoPay transactions. To make deposits/withdrawals via bank wire, we need to upload ID documents.

mayax
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:28:33 AM

Dear LakeBTC representative,

What's your banks` names from China and from Europe? This is not a personal info. It must be a public info.

I am not requesting your balance, your personal address and not even the bank account number. I am asking for your banks` names. That's all.

I do not understand why you avoid the answer when you clearly understand my question.

Thank you !
LakeBTC (OP)

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 12:50:23 AM

Dear LakeBTC representative,

What's your banks` names from China and from Europe? This is not a personal info. It must be a public info.

I am not requesting your balance, your personal address and not even the bank account number. I am asking for your banks` names. That's all.

I do not understand why you avoid the answer when you clearly understand my question.

Thank you !

Thank you for the inquiry. Company policy prohibits customer support to post any banking info on forums, chats, emails etc. And, again, all users should ONLY use banking info displayed on LakeBTC.com. The reasons include:

1. the banking info from other sources could be out of date. we are actively adding banking and payment processing partners to better serve all users around the world.
2. somebody could pretend to be a LakeBTC representative, post different banking info, and make people wire money to them instead.

So again, simply click "Deposit", then "USD", and "WIRE". We take security seriously, and this is one of the many measures LakeBTC take to protect users' assets. We do everything in our power to safeguard your money and your personal information.

mayax
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:24:15 AM

again, nobody will never be able to send a bank wire by ONLY having a bank's name.

Bitstamp is having this info on their website. they even included their bank account number(all the banking details).

There is NO data about your banking details on LakeBTC.com. I don't want to send my documents to a company who is hiding the banking information.

I want to know which bank you are using so that I make my calculations and then to decide whether I am wiring you money or not.
Maybe I don't like your banks or maybe I have bank accounts in the same bank and maybe I am using the same payment processor.

I want to know all these infos prior to verify my account with you, a company who is hiding its bank accounts. Smiley

How can someone use a bank's name only in order to deceive other people? The answer is "he cannot"

So, you admit that you are not transparent and you don't want to provide a simple information.

Since when the banks's name or  payment processing partners is a secret ?

Valeey

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:46:27 AM

again, nobody will never be able to send a bank wire by ONLY having a bank's name.

Bitstamp is having this info on their website. they even included their bank account number(all the banking details).

There is NO data about your banking details on LakeBTC.com. I don't want to send my documents to a company who is hiding the banking information.

I want to know which bank you are using so that I make my calculations and then to decide whether I am wiring you money or not.
Maybe I don't like your banks or maybe I have bank accounts in the same bank and maybe I am using the same payment processor.

I want to know all these infos prior to verify my account with you, a company who is hiding its bank accounts. Smiley

How can someone use a bank's name only in order to deceive other people? The answer is "he cannot"

So, you admit that you are not transparent and you don't want to provide a simple information.

Since when the banks's name or  payment processing partners is a secret ?

It seems that you need to verify the identity to know which bank to deposit stamp
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: