Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:20:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: na
na
na

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY  (Read 816000 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jnasm77

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:00:03 PM

You had mentioned interest in anonymous technology for sync, the developer of Monero (MRO) has some pretty promising stuff and seems like he would be more willing to share and collaborate on technologies than those from DRK would be.
David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 05:11:01 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2014, 06:28:51 PM by David Latapie

Sync is a unique crypto-currency created for premium users and miners that valued Proof-of-Stake and rare coin as a pathway to long-term investment.

Proof of Stake Reward:  1% per year.

1% Proof-of-Stake is a bad joke. Any stake below 50% per month should be avoided, plain and simple. It doesn't mean a below-50 PoS stake has no (potential) value, but the stake is not one. So please stop 1% stakes.

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
eugenetsou

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:13:03 PM

I'm new in X11 algorithm,SYNC is low qty! I like it!

Etccoin:EK9mWFqSPQer3216nUodQakYZgi6gM2pSv

MYCoin- 100% Free,Bittrex Exchange, Top 2 on Mintpal
[/size][/b] "NKRvNbfJSZ9TkSKfYBT26qkxmQNKnnmvZE"
MsCollec (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:19:55 PM

Sync is a unique crypto-currency created for premium users and miners that valued Proof-of-Stake and rare coin as a pathway to long-term investment.

Proof of Stake Reward:  1% per year[/b].

1% Proof-of-Stake is a bad joke. Any stake below 50% per month should be avoided, plain and simple. It doesn't mean a below-50 PoS stake has not (potential) value, but the stake is not one. So please stop 1% stakes.

Thanks David, please follow @synclub for more information.  I'm looking forward reading about Sync on your blog  Tongue
MsCollec (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:20:32 PM

Yes except David  Angry
David Latapie

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 06:24:33 PM

Yes except David  Angry
I did not say that Smiley I said that 1% proof-of-stake shall be avoided because it gives false hope. What does 1% means when the price frequently drops 20% per day? It is much to low to encourage people to keep their coins. So it is better to drop the 1% entirely.

That being said, the coin may rise on its other merits. Look at Blackcoin, up to 13100% in one month (and a sustained 3000% since its inception, although it is not a worthy investment anymore for any one but day-traders.

Oh, one more thing: the "ultra-exclusive" part discredits you, since it is on bitcointalk. The same for the self-moderation: people are wary of self-moderation almost as much as of premine. Now, I know you cannot change it after creation, but try to mitigate this with a text like "we pledge to avoid resorting to self-moderation as much as possible".

Good luck though Smiley

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
MsCollec (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:41:50 PM

Yes except David  Angry
I did not say that Smiley I said that 1% proof-of-stake shall be avoided because it gives false hope. What does 1% means when the price frequently drops 20% per day? It is much to low to encourage people to keep their coins. So it is better to drop the 1% entirely.

That being said, the coin may rise on its other merits. Look at Blackcoin, up to 13100% in one month (and a sustained 3000% since its inception, although it is not a worthy investment anymore for any one but day-traders.

Oh, one more thing: the "ultra-exclusive" part discredits you, since it is on bitcointalk. The same for the self-moderation: people are wary of self-moderation almost as much as of premine. Now, I know you cannot change it after creation, but try to mitigate this with a text like "we pledge to avoid resorting to self-moderation as much as possible".

Good luck though Smiley

The self moderation is because I don't want people going off-topic.. I will make amends. Thanks
David Latapie

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 06:45:32 PM

The same for the self-moderation: people are wary of self-moderation almost as much as of premine. Now, I know you cannot change it after creation, but try to mitigate this with a text like "we pledge to avoid resorting to self-moderation as much as possible".
The self moderation is because I don't want people going off-topic.. I will make amends. Thanks[/quote]Good. The fact that you are showing this already makes me more confident in you.

David Latapie

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 06:55:09 PM

From what I read, Sync is an X11 version of Blackcoin, no more
- UltraFastPoS with Multipool (like Blackcoin)
- X11 instead of Scrypt
(rarity does not matter, it is just aeshetics)

Did I miss something?

youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 07:50:03 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT

The devs of the Multipoolmining will build the official Sync Multi-pool.

We have just started on the coding of Sync Multi-pool! Some Screen shots will follow shortly.
You can try however our Pawncoin multi-pool already. All miners are strongly invited to try out our multi-pool before Sync POW Launches.
Just enter your PawnCoin address as in the getting-started section and you are ready to go!

Looking forward to build this multi-pool and having you around at http://pawn.multipoolmining.com   Cool
The Sync multi-pool will be ready before POW period ends.

4roxx101

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:50:06 PM

I do love a good coin launch,. The build up and Bang! Away we go,. ... ..

Mine Hard Mine Fast Mine The Future........
MsCollec (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:07:19 PM

I do love a good coin launch,. The build up and Bang! Away we go,. ... ..

Day 3 of pre announcement.. Friday is the final round.
binaryclock

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 10:44:36 PM

You know where the hash is going to be Wink

SYNC.V2.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Mining Information

• SSO (single sign-on) - one account for all our pools on Dedicated v2.0
  • Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick

DEDICATEDPOOL.COM
shogun47

Activity: 1820
Merit: 555

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:23:37 AM

Although it's not an insane % "Premine: 0.5%" is a huge amount of this coin. Thats 5 coins of the 1000 coin pile. most folks will likely have Satoshi amounts of this coin after mining. something like .0002200 SyncCoin. Who will hold the 5 coin bag coins and will they be accounted for and will they be used for the coin or is it just a grab for the dev and friends? I like this coins concept and will mine but this premine disturbes me. why not just have none and mine with everyone else at the start. Fair start for all. Will the blockchain explorer be ready at launch as well as a richlist so we know there is any ninja premines and who holds the coins?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:25:51 AM

Although it's not an insane % "Premine: 0.5%" is a huge amount of this coin. Thats 5 coins of the 1000 coin pile. most folks will likely have Satoshi amounts of this coin after mining. something like .0002200 SyncCoin. Who will hold the 50 coin bag coins and will they be accounted for and will they be used for the coin or is it just a grab for the dev and friends? I like this coins concept and will mine but this premine disturbes me. why not just have non and mine with everyone else at the start. Will the blockchain explorer be ready at launch as well as a richlist so we know there is any ninja premines and who holds the coins?
it's 5 coins lol not 50

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
shogun47

Activity: 1820
Merit: 555

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:26:38 AM

Although it's not an insane % "Premine: 0.5%" is a huge amount of this coin. Thats 5 coins of the 1000 coin pile. most folks will likely have Satoshi amounts of this coin after mining. something like .0002200 SyncCoin. Who will hold the 50 coin bag coins and will they be accounted for and will they be used for the coin or is it just a grab for the dev and friends? I like this coins concept and will mine but this premine disturbes me. why not just have non and mine with everyone else at the start. Will the blockchain explorer be ready at launch as well as a richlist so we know there is any ninja premines and who holds the coins?
it's 5 coins lol not 50

Corrected the second part with 50 in it.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
zikomoto

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:15:38 AM

i'm in , let's make some money
RentaMouse

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:26:12 AM

Although it's not an insane % "Premine: 0.5%" is a huge amount of this coin. Thats 5 coins of the 1000 coin pile. most folks will likely have Satoshi amounts of this coin after mining. something like .0002200 SyncCoin. Who will hold the 5 coin bag coins and will they be accounted for and will they be used for the coin or is it just a grab for the dev and friends? I like this coins concept and will mine but this premine disturbes me. why not just have none and mine with everyone else at the start. Fair start for all. Will the blockchain explorer be ready at launch as well as a richlist so we know there is any ninja premines and who holds the coins?

Um, so are you saying the pre-mine is big because there are only 1000 coins? So if there were 10 million coins then a 0.5% pre-mine would be ok?

Ignoring the maths debate I see you would prefer no pre-mine at all, but if that was the case how do the coin developers get rewarded for their work? I don't mind a small pre-mine, ok it gives the devs a pile of coins but that's more of an incentive for them to ensure that the coin is successful because then that pile will be worth more. Ideally I'd like to see the pre-mine in a locked wallet that only releases 10% of its holding for every 1000 blocks mined in order to stop a dump and run but I'm not sure that's technically possible Smiley

Pool admin @ http://cryptonotepool.org.uk/ - for miners who value reliability (and like orange)!
Currently donating all of our 1% pool fee to the dev fund - mine at CryptonotepoolUK and support XMR at no extra cost!
cryptocoin787

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:33:43 AM

when the wallet publish?
onecent

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:46:24 AM

1000 coins..watching
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: