Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:37:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Honey Caramels  (Read 50771 times)
MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 10:26:46 PM

Ordered a 1/4 lb bag of Raspberry Honey Caramels (with my scrap PayPal cash). Smiley Will be ordering more with Bitcoin if it is good!

Oh, they're good.  Downright addictive.

Unless, of course, you're allergic to raspberries.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bees Brothers (OP)

Activity: 457
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2013, 03:35:59 PM

MoonShadow,

You started bees this year, correct?  How is that going?

Don't tread on bees! http://beesbros.com
Bees Brothers (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2013, 05:11:02 PM

We bought some of the Florida Orange blossom honey from Qoheleth  (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=237727.0)
and made a batch of honey caramels from it.  They are the same as our "Original" or "Plain" honey caramels but with a different source of honey.
The orange blossom flavor comes through in the caramels.

We made one batch and they are only being offered on this forum, until they run out.

The price is 0.105 btc for a 1/4 lbs. bag of caramels plus shipping.  We can mix and match any of the flavors.
I recommend getting a mix of our Utah honey caramel (Original) and the Orange Blossom caramel.

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2013, 05:17:51 PM

I bought a box of Raspberry caramels, but I kinda hope that you actually made this mistake and sent me Orange Blossom caramels after reading some more about this Orange Blossom honey...  Tongue

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Bees Brothers (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2013, 05:27:05 PM

I bought a box of Raspberry caramels, but I kinda hope that you actually made this mistake and sent me Orange Blossom caramels after reading some more about this Orange Blossom honey...  Tongue

I am about to leave work and ship today's orders out.  It hasn't shipped yet, so I can make the change. 
We did throw in a small bag with some of the Orange Blossom caramels.  Raspberry is my favorite of the caramel.
Just let me know.

DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2013, 05:28:40 PM

I bought a box of Raspberry caramels, but I kinda hope that you actually made this mistake and sent me Orange Blossom caramels after reading some more about this Orange Blossom honey...  Tongue

I am about to leave work and ship today's orders out.  It hasn't shipped yet, so I can make the change.  
We did throw in a small bag with some of the Orange Blossom caramels.  Raspberry is my favorite of the caramel.
Just let me know.

Alright, I'll have a think. Might just leave it as it is, sounds pretty good already. Tongue

Bees Brothers (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2013, 05:32:37 PM

I bought a box of Raspberry caramels, but I kinda hope that you actually made this mistake and sent me Orange Blossom caramels after reading some more about this Orange Blossom honey...  Tongue

I am about to leave work and ship today's orders out.  It hasn't shipped yet, so I can make the change.  
We did throw in a small bag with some of the Orange Blossom caramels.  Raspberry is my favorite of the caramel.
Just let me know.

Alright, I'll have a think. Might just leave it as it is, sounds pretty good already. Tongue

Raspberry is my favorite of the caramels. There should be a couple of "Plain" caramels made from our honey, and a couple from the orange honey.

Bees Brothers (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2013, 05:34:16 PM

Last night, Monday, somebody placed an order through our website using BitPay, and has some information missing that we need to complete the order.

If that person can send us an email or PM and let us know the missing information, then we can complete that order.  Smiley

icey
Legendary

Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000

May the coin be with you..

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 06:00:10 PM

Hi BeesBros

Im interested in a gift box shipped to the UK. Do you have an idea of the postage cost?
DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2013, 06:02:14 PM

Hi BeesBros

Im interested in a gift box shipped to the UK. Do you have an idea of the postage cost?

From their PM's to me:

We put the 1/4 lb of caramels into a celeophane bag, then into a gift box.  If we leave off the gift box, we then put the labels on the bag.  The advantage for you would be that there isn't extra bulk which saves on shipping.

I just did a quick estimate of shipping.  I think the Priority shipping prices have gone up.

Our own packaging (with the gift box) for Priority shipping is $40.74
Small flat rate priority shipping  (without the box) is $23.95

Priority shipping gets it there much faster, but is very expensive in relation to the small value of the product.

1st Class mail would cost $11.48 (with or without the gift box).

Bees Brothers (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2013, 07:11:05 PM

Hi BeesBros

From their PM's to me:

We put the 1/4 lb of caramels into a celeophane bag, then into a gift box.  If we leave off the gift box, we then put the labels on the bag.  The advantage for you would be that there isn't extra bulk which saves on shipping.

I just did a quick estimate of shipping.  I think the Priority shipping prices have gone up.

Small flat rate priority shipping  (without the box) is $23.95

Priority shipping gets it there much faster, but is very expensive in relation to the small value of the product.

Yea, what Diamond said.  Smiley

We can fit 1 lbs. of caramels into the small flat rate box.

Bees Brothers (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2013, 04:12:45 PM

i'll take some honey roasted almonds, 3x Lip balms and 3x lotion bars.  I'll take some candles too, whenever you are ready with them.
I'll watch your threads when you get other eadible goodies, let me know plz Smiley
Also, please PM me your address, I'm gonna share some honey I just collected here with you.  Grin check your other thread for my pics.

Your honey arrived yesterday.  Thanks!
The linden trees in our area just finished their nectar flow, so we have some similar flavors with the comb we are pulling out now. 
There is some honey going with your order from last fall's extraction.  A darker and thicker honey than we normally get.  One of my favorites in the past few years.

We got the candles made last night and everything is ready to go as soon as I make a shipping label when I run home for lunch.
I'll send you a tracking number then.

dexX7
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2013, 09:35:10 PM

After receiving a $10 tip from a very kind Reddit user in a thread called "What's the coolest thing you can buy for under $10 with Bitcoins?", I'm looking forward to receive some sweet honey I ordered a few minutes ago. Wink

Bees Brothers (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2013, 05:32:39 PM

The linden trees in our area just finished their nectar flow 

FinCEN and Homeland Security just heard about this and want to know about these "Linden" Trees and whether your bees are registered as pollen transmitters.

I’m realizing now that I am going to need to teach the bees DNA encryption techniques so when they bring back patented Monsanto pollen, Monsanto won’t have enough evidence to send in the "jack booted government thugs" to rape and pillage our hives, home, and personal records, and stomp our bees to death  Shocked
http://articles.philly.com/1995-07-17/news/25679273_1_borderline-gun-collectors-association-atf-gun-show

DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2013, 05:46:48 PM

The linden trees in our area just finished their nectar flow 

FinCEN and Homeland Security just heard about this and want to know about these "Linden" Trees and whether your bees are registered as pollen transmitters.

I’m realizing now that I am going to need to teach the bees DNA encryption techniques so when they bring back patented Monsanto pollen, Monsanto won’t have enough evidence to send in the "jack booted government thugs" to rape and pillage our hives, home, and personal records, and stomp our bees to death  Shocked
http://articles.philly.com/1995-07-17/news/25679273_1_borderline-gun-collectors-association-atf-gun-show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKsVSBhSwJg

uMMcQxCWELNzkt

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 08:44:26 PM

Bee Brothers, you should tell people more about the health benefits of honey. Do you ship to the UK?
DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2013, 08:50:51 PM

Bee Brothers, you should tell people more about the health benefits of honey. Do you ship to the UK?

Can't you read, like, 5 posts up?  Roll Eyes

Hi BeesBros

From their PM's to me:

We put the 1/4 lb of caramels into a celeophane bag, then into a gift box.  If we leave off the gift box, we then put the labels on the bag.  The advantage for you would be that there isn't extra bulk which saves on shipping.

I just did a quick estimate of shipping.  I think the Priority shipping prices have gone up.

Small flat rate priority shipping  (without the box) is $23.95

Bees Brothers (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 07:15:50 AM

All the orders for this week have gone out, and everyone should have received tracking numbers...

except for the one placed on July 8th...

Last night, Monday, somebody placed an order through our website using BitPay, and has some information missing that we need to complete the order.

If that person can send us an email or PM and let us know the missing information, then we can complete that order.  Smiley

There were several international orders this week.  Recognizing that the shipping almost doubles the cost for you, we want to thank you for trusting us to send you a quality product, (especially those repeat customers, domestic and international!)

DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2013, 03:55:11 PM

The package arrived in the UK today - right on my birthday! Tongue Seems like it was opened by customs on 17/7, though. Hopefully they didn't nick the caramels Tongue

Time to try 'em. The pack contains the box of 1/4 lb of caramels, as well as some bonus orange blossom caramels. Yum.

davecoin

Activity: 816
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 10:20:04 PM

Received my 1/4 lb variety box today.  They are quite tasty so I'm going to have to ration them out.  Definitely need to order a larger quantity next time.  The lip balm is wonderful as well.  High five Bees Bros!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: