Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:39:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Honey Caramels  (Read 50771 times)
genrijst

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:34:10 AM

I have my point of view wrote
then think for yourself
honey is always tasty
sometimes with bitterness
so is the herbs
sugar not natural
there is 0 colors
we have flower
clover called
so the taste is all class.

and if you want a real natural honey
I now honey don't do
friend brings from the mountains
bought from him 15 kg.
if you are interested in
email me.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:36:55 AM

I have my point of view wrote
then think for yourself
honey is always tasty
sometimes with bitterness
so is the Herb's
sugar not natural
there is 0 colors
we have flower
clover called
so the taste is all class.

and if you want a real natural honey
I now honey don't do
friend brings from the mountains
bought from him 15 kg.
if you are interested in
email me.

Please stop
Speaking like
This its
Like I'm
Reading a
Poem.

It's quite
Annoying you
See.

If you want
To make a
Statement then
Write it properly.
genrijst

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:43:00 AM

I would write exactly long and
that's just the translator
translates
not the way I write.
Bees Brothers (OP)

Activity: 457
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 09:37:49 PM

hey , i want to try roasted almonds , i see quite fair review about you and i am ready to buy , please estimate what will be the expected fee with with stuff to ship to India.

Thank You.

It looks likes the best price at shipping a package to India would be $22.25 (US First Class Mail).    The package of almonds would weigh about 1 lbs.  The shipping price stays the same up to 2 lbs. 
Pretty expensive for shipping!  But if you want to do it, we can send it to you.

We haven't sent a package to India for a while now, so if you do order, we will throw a few extras in.  Wink

Don't tread on bees! http://beesbros.com
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:39:59 PM

Can I order and pick up from you instead of shipping? I am only about 30 minutes or so from you
Bees Brothers (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 09:41:29 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2016, 11:00:27 PM by Bees Brothers

already seen
honey is not natural
that is
bees provide syrups, water, sugar
is that OK
unless some kind of chemistry

Blah blah blah....

I didn't understand a word you just said  Huh

We are a small operation and are way to busy to bother buying equipment to mix and contaminate our honey.
Nor would we want to ruin our honey, nor would we want to cheat someone.

Pure raw honey is what we have...except when we make the honey caramels...then it is no longer raw...

Bees Brothers (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 09:43:56 PM

Can I order and pick up from you instead of shipping? I am only about 30 minutes or so from you

Sure.  Let us know in advance what you want and we will have it ready. 

We keep everything at our kitchen and tend to work late nights a few times a week. We can have your order ready and waiting at our house.

Bees Brothers (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 09:47:48 PM

Would it be cheaper if I bought a pack of honey-roasted almonds ($4), a pack of 6 ginger caramels ($3) and a pack of 6 honey caramels ($3)? This is with shipping to Australia, could you give me a quote?

The site prices are different to the OP...

Since we make this ourselves, and package it ourselves, we can do anything you want... (within reason Shocked )

First Class shipping to Australia is $22.75 up to 2 lbs.

Bees Brothers (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 09:55:37 PM

You can trust the Bees Bros 100% with their product line. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks Gleb,

Hope you are doing well.  We still have the "Bees Brothers" sign from Satoshi Forest still hanging up in our kitchen.

Hard to believe its been 3 years since we met at the Bitcoin Conference in Las Vegas 2013.  The oldest son has now graduated high school...
well, we homeschool, so he didn't really go to the government high school.. which means he didn't really graduate... but he got a scholarship to a University... if he chooses to go... Tongue

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 11:49:46 PM

You can trust the Bees Bros 100% with their product line. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks Gleb,

Hope you are doing well.  We still have the "Bees Brothers" sign from Satoshi Forest still hanging up in our kitchen.

Hard to believe its been 3 years since we met at the Bitcoin Conference in Las Vegas 2013.  The oldest son has now graduated high school...
well, we homeschool, so he didn't really go to the government high school.. which means he didn't really graduate... but he got a scholarship to a University... if he chooses to go... Tongue

Good for you guys!

In the US I refer to them as Indoctrination camps. There is much more to learning than public schooling.  Smiley

Most of the stuff kids get taught in the US is 100% BS. Sorry for off-topic post.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Bees Brothers (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2016, 04:16:27 AM

Its been awhile since this thread has been active!  But Bees Brothers has been very busy this past year.
We just sent out 10,000 honey caramels last week.  I think that is a new record for for us in 1 week...

It is the 5th Bitcoin Black Friday today and we are excited to participate again.  We have been involved with this since the first BBF.
http://bitcoinblackfriday.com/

We will be selling all our products at 20% off until Saturday... (maybe even until Sunday).

www.beesbros.com

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 02:42:20 PM

Sorry guys if I am mistaking by posting here as it has been inactive quite long (almost a month) but I have some question.
I may order some Caramels. I love them. but I want to know is this service for world wide (actually first question should be "is this service still active and available). and how long it will take to ship somewhere in all around the world.?

(sorry if this question asked before. I can't read the whole thread)
notserp
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 07:09:59 PM

yes they are still active just try and go to the site and see if they deliver to you http://www.beesbros.com/ or you can pm them on here, you have to try the almonds.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 10:55:58 PM

Interesting, I'll probably buy one of these to try them out. Shipping seems pretty low for products like this, can't wait to buy one of these Smiley Haven't ever bought food with Bitcoin, but hopefully this'll be a good experience.
Bees Brothers (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 06:15:38 PM

Sorry guys if I am mistaking by posting here as it has been inactive quite long (almost a month) but I have some question.
I may order some Caramels. I love them. but I want to know is this service for world wide (actually first question should be "is this service still active and available). and how long it will take to ship somewhere in all around the world.?

(sorry if this question asked before. I can't read the whole thread)

Yes we are still alive and kicking.  We took all last week off and were out of town.

Yes, we can ship around the world.  The website is set up for US shipping.

For International orders send us an email or a message about what you would like and where you want it to go and we can customize it to work best for you.

frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 11:57:47 PM

Shoutouts to Beesbros.  Recently grabbed a large gift box - I recommend the caramels and the lip balm - its not as reactive as other stuff w/ the sun on my skin!

algaidaman

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 02:54:48 PM

Thanks Bees brothers for a speedy and easy BTC process.

I ordered the large BTC gift box as a birthday present. It is an amazing gift box and very well received.

Everything is packaged with care, and arrived in great shape.

One other thing, I ordered an additional lotion bar, left it in my car in 90F+ degree weather (32+ C) and was happy to see that it didn't melt and get all runny.

Bees Brothers (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 08:29:08 PM

We have had several contact us about which alt coins we accept.  (Most are asking about Bitcoin Cash).

We do accept Bitcoin Cash, Ether, Ether Classic, Monero, and Dash, and of course Bitcoin (and even USD).
The weighted average on Kraken is the exchange rate we use for the non Bitcoin coins.  BitPay exchange rate for Bitcoin.

It is not automatic on our website, so you will have to send us an email with what you would like to get and the City to ship to.
Then we will send you a quote that includes the shipping, and a coin address to deposit to.
The same process for all international orders...contact us for a quote so we can include the exact shipping costs.

FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:20:26 AM

Interesting, I'll probably buy one of these to try them out. Shipping seems pretty low for products like this, can't wait to buy one of these Smiley Haven't ever bought food with Bitcoin, but hopefully this'll be a good experience.

Me, too. It makes me crave when I saw those pictures. I hope you'll make it available on other countries as well like a local franchise.
Bees Brothers (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 05:37:33 AM

Me, too. It makes me crave when I saw those pictures. I hope you'll make it available on other countries as well like a local franchise.

We do ship to other countries.  Unfortunately shipping is often more expensive than the products. Sad

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: