Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:04:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ASICPuppy.net - Newpac, Terminus, Moonlander 2, 2pacs in Stock! BTC,LTC,ETH,BCH  (Read 105215 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CrazyGuy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 02:09:24 AM

I'd like to order at least one of these, do you only accept bitcoin for payment?  I've been having issues with purchasing bitcoins via Coinbase recently.

Yes, I will take Paypal payment for the rbox.

ASICPuppy.net ASIC Mining Hardware and Accessories - Compac F in stock!
mstrongbow

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

3D Printed!

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 03:08:22 AM

I'd like to order at least one of these, do you only accept bitcoin for payment?  I've been having issues with purchasing bitcoins via Coinbase recently.

I will be ordering at least 1 of these, maybe more!

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
*Got LootCrate?*
*My Stuff For Sale thread/s*   www.CryptoCause.org   Ask me about SEGMining Hosting!
"Don't undertake a project unless it is manifestly important and nearly impossible" - Edwin Land
Chris_Sabian
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:58:37 PM

If you are accepting PayPal, are there any other fees to add on to the payment?  Also, since it is priced in USD, what is the btc/USD exchange you use?  The one at payment sending time?
CrazyGuy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:52:10 PM

If you are accepting PayPal, are there any other fees to add on to the payment?  Also, since it is priced in USD, what is the btc/USD exchange you use?  The one at payment sending time?

Add 3 percent for Paypal's payment fee. Go by coinbase rate for bitcoin payments.

CrazyGuy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:31:38 PM

All units are being delivered to my shipping agent today. I have a limited stock of R-Box units and they can not be held, unfortunately. Orders will be first come first serve.

Also, I have already given one power adapter away to the first buyer, but I do have 4 more. If you would like me to add one to your shipment, just add $7 to your payment.

Rockminer cgminer customization is out on github for those who wish to build their own binary:
https://github.com/rockminerinc/cgminer-for-R-BOX

Chris_Sabian
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 06:01:05 PM

All units are being delivered to my shipping agent today. I have a limited stock of R-Box units and they can not be held, unfortunately. Orders will be first come first serve.

Also, I have already given one power adapter away to the first buyer, but I do have 4 more. If you would like me to add one to your shipment, just add $7 to your payment.

Rockminer cgminer customization is out on github for those who wish to build their own binary:

Assuming a limited amount of programming savviness, how difficult is it to install and run the custom cgminer on a win7 machine?  Or using a r-pi?
CrazyGuy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:26:38 PM

Assuming a limited amount of programming savviness, how difficult is it to install and run the custom cgminer on a win7 machine?  Or using a r-pi?

Building cgminer on Windows isn't the easiest task but it is relatively simple on a Linux based machine like the r-pi. For Windows users, I will provide a pre-built cgminer release until someone integrates the code into the main branch.

In other words, it's pretty easy with the pre-built cgminer release. Just copy down the executable and run it like you would run a normal cgminer instance.

Chris_Sabian
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:23:27 PM

Building cgminer on Windows isn't the easiest task but it is relatively simple on a Linux based machine like the r-pi. For Windows users, I will provide a pre-built cgminer release until someone integrates the code into the main branch.

In other words, it's pretty easy with the pre-built cgminer release. Just copy down the executable and run it like you would run a normal cgminer instance.

Sounds good.  Check PM when you have a chance.
CrazyGuy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 12:33:03 AM

DHL rescheduled my delivery to Wednesday, I'm assuming because of holiday delays. Regardless, I'm still committed to shipping out the first orders tomorrow.

All orders placed by midnight will be shipped tomorrow or compensated for a day of lost mining.

CrazyGuy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 06:05:52 AM

I'm sold out of power adapters. All orders will still receive a barrel connector.

GenTarkin
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 07:45:02 PM

There a way to OC these?

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw
CrazyGuy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 08:12:09 PM

There a way to OC these?
Clock rate is a parameter but I haven't noticed any difference between 290 and 300. I will post more testing results with production units tonight.

CrazyGuy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 08:14:01 PM

Production units have arrived! All orders up to this point are being dropped off at the post office as we speak.

I will post more specs, photos and video tonight, as well as some new exciting news.

Chris_Sabian
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 08:58:13 PM

Production units have arrived! All orders up to this point are being dropped off at the post office as we speak.

I will post more specs, photos and video tonight, as well as some new exciting news.

Excellent.  Good to hear that. 

Always reliable, CrazyGuy
CrazyGuy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:00:40 AM

Video posted as requested:
http://youtu.be/-SdqdJVZDpA

Additionally, we've opened a web store to simplify the ordering process and provide the best purchasing experience possible. I am happy to announce that ASICPuppy.net is open for business. We will be stocking more miners and accessories in the coming weeks and I think you'll be excited to see what we have to offer.

I will continue to accept orders via PM, but if you are looking to place an order with minimum turnaround, please order through the web store. Bitcoin and Paypal accepted.

Chris_Sabian
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:38:11 PM

Is there a version of cgminer already built for windows that can be downloaded so the miner is pretty much plug and play?

Also, are there instructions to build a linux version of cgminer for those who aren't programmers?  Rockminer posted the files to placed on github but not sure what to do with them.
CrazyGuy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:55:52 PM

Is there a version of cgminer already built for windows that can be downloaded so the miner is pretty much plug and play?

Also, are there instructions to build a linux version of cgminer for those who aren't programmers?  Rockminer posted the files to placed on github but not sure what to do with them.

Yes there's a pre-compiled windows build that I will link tonight. I'm also working on a windows installer package for cgminer as well as a driver package so you don't have to use zadig. More details will be posted later tonight.

CrazyGuy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:03:15 AM

Added instructions for running on Windows and Linux in second post. I will update when msi installer is ready to go.

freddyfarnsworth

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 07:36:09 PM

Why not CP210 Silabs USB comm driver, is zdiag a device or cgminer requirement ?

I run 3 hubs with U1's & U2's and still a few BE's on them and zdiag always messes up my hubs.

Wxp laptop runnin em now.

Last time I tried zdiag I had many issues, now I stick to ethernet or USB devices only.

BTC: 1F1X9dN2PRortYaDkq89YJDbQ72i3F5N3h MEOW: KAbvy9jrrajvN5WLo7RWBsYqYfJKyN9WLf DOGE: DAyKSrTiVeRZaReTu1Cyf5Je6qPdKTuKKE
pws328

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:08:08 PM

When you say they come with the barrel connector, is that just the port on the miner itself (the female end of the plug, soldered to the board)? Or a male end with exposed wiring to hook up to a PSU? I'd love a picture or a good description. Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: